Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2016 7:08 PM

Jun 2015
I personally like degrassi a lot. I think that it tops a lot of other tv shows, because of the amount of drama and the plot that is relatable. I find these stories really touching and interesting. This show takes drama to a higher and most of the times unrealistic level. That's what I like about the show.
For example: (SEASON 12

I've been following this since drake was in it and I probably re-watched all seasons for 3/4 times each.

What do you think?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jul 19, 2016 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
That's exactly why I don't really like it. It's way too dramatic for me. I couldn't get into it.
Jul 20, 2016 6:26 AM

Jan 2015
It's all to fake and showy for me. Everyone just comes off as a high-school stereotype that never truly existed. It's so overtly melodramatic that it makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

Part of my enjoyment from media is seeing how realistic characters would react in unrealistic scenarios. This show does not achieve that.

But like what you like, OP.
Jul 20, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
I stopped watching Degrassi during the latest generation. It became so cliché to me, which is odd considering that I watched it for so long. Teenage drama became disinteresting to me.
I may start over from the very beginning with Degrassi Junior High and finish it, since it's now over.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Jul 20, 2016 1:45 PM

Sep 2012
the series was pretty good in the seasons when/after

and the last few seasons were also good, but most of them are pretty forgettable and some of the drama feels a little forced, if not out of place.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jul 23, 2016 7:17 PM

Jun 2015
Yomiyuki said:
the series was pretty good in the seasons when/after

and the last few seasons were also good, but most of them are pretty forgettable and some of the drama feels a little forced, if not out of place.

I still like it tbh
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7565 by tsukareru »»
56 minutes ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
4 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
11 hours ago

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

2 by batslimeman »»
11 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.