Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2016 4:22 AM
Jul 2016
My old iPhone is retiring and got an new Samsung Galaxy S7. Now I need to transfer the whole music from iPhone to Android. What is the fastest way to do that?
Jul 18, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not sure if you'd consider my method fast, but it is the easiest and least tedious method I know of.

The easiest way to do this is to install Syncios onto your computer. Keep iTunes installed so that your computer (I'm assuming you're using Windows) can recognize your iPhone.

With your iPhone connected, open Syncios, and click the "Media" tab. It'll take you to your music.

After the database is loaded, click the empty check box next to the "Import" button to select all your songs (or go through your songs individually if you want).

Click the "Export" button when you're done, and specify where you want your music to go. You can put it in your computer's Music directory or make a folder on your desktop if you want. Then click "Ok," then "Export" and wait.

When it's completed, disconnect your iPhone and connect your Samsung phone. Click "Media," then "Import," and go to the folder where you put your music. Press Ctrl-A to select all of your songs and click "Open." Your music will be imported, and you'll need to wait a moment.

And there you have it. All your songs should be on your new phone. Hopefully this helped.
Jul 18, 2016 6:33 PM
Jul 2016
@LilithMythTakes, much appreciated for the detailed explanation. Is syncios a free program or paid?
Jul 18, 2016 9:24 PM

Jul 2016
Jul 21, 2016 4:23 AM
Jul 2016
Emufassa said:
My old iPhone is retiring and got an new Samsung Galaxy S7. Now I need to transfer the whole music from iPhone to Android. What is the fastest way to do that?

To play DRM protected iTunes music on a non-Apple MP3 player or phone, you need to convert the iTunes music to MP3 files first. The easiest way is to burn an audio CD in iTunes and rip it back as MP3. Or you can get some DRM media converter to help you. It works great for removing DRM from iTunes music and converting iTunes music to mp3.

other way: You can copy your songs from your Android to your computer then move then to iTunes sync your phone to iTunes when you plug out to the computer then iTunes does it for you, then you can transfer music from iTunes to Android.

As for the jailbreak i probably wouldn't without knowing how to correctly take care of your software after that or wait yolk the warranty is over so you know it wouldn't be covered by the warranty anyway but check it out on YouTube how to jailbreak an iPhone.
QireaillyJul 21, 2016 8:03 PM
Aug 11, 2016 12:41 AM
Feb 2016
Qireailly said:

To play DRM protected iTunes music on a non-Apple MP3 player or phone, you need to convert the iTunes music to MP3 files first. The easiest way is to burn an audio CD in iTunes and rip it back as MP3. Or you can get some DRM media converter to help you. It works great for removing DRM from iTunes music and converting iTunes music to mp3.

other way: You can copy your songs from your Android to your computer then move then to iTunes sync your phone to iTunes when you plug out to the computer then iTunes does it for you, then you can transfer music from iTunes to Android.

As for the jailbreak i probably wouldn't without knowing how to correctly take care of your software after that or wait yolk the warranty is over so you know it wouldn't be covered by the warranty anyway but check it out on YouTube how to jailbreak an iPhone.

Thanks for your solution, I will follow the way
Dec 15, 2016 7:28 PM
Dec 2016
Hello,several steps to move iTunes music to Andriod as following:
1.Open the iTunes application on your computer.
2.Highlight the songs you want transferred over to your Android.
3.Right-click and select “Copy.”
4.Go to the desktop of your Windows or Mac computer.
5.Right-click and select “New folder” to create a new temporary folder on your desktop.
6.Open the folder you created, and right-click anywhere in the folder.
7.Select “Paste.” The songs you copied from iTunes will now be displayed in the temporary music folder.
8.Connect your Android to the computer using a USB cable,Wait for your computer to recognize your Android device.
9.Open the Android drive or folder when it displays on your desktop, and navigate to the folder labeled “Music.”
10.Click and drag the music files from the temporary folder you created on your desktop over to the Android Music folder.
11.Disconnect your Android from the USB cable.
If you need to recover your lost songs to iPhone and move them to Android,Iphone Music Manager will help you a lot
Dec 26, 2017 10:46 PM
Dec 2017
Of course, you can transfer iphone music to android. You just need a pro mobile phone transfer tool. After connecting both iPhone and Android to computer via usb cable, open the tool. Then you can directly transfer music from iPhone to Android.

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7574 by MalchikRepaid »»
56 minutes ago

» Mal spotify collaborative playlist ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Jan 6

60 by tsukareru »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

6 by alex889 »»
Today, 1:16 AM

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.