MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The hardest/easiest subject to learn in school
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» The hardest/easiest subject to learn in school

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
03-08-10, 3:56 PM

P.E.

03-08-10, 5:30 PM

Languages are easy for me. English, French, Japanese, Chinese... I pick up languages easily and can use words well.

My problem subject has always been Math. The concepts don't come naturally to me so I actually have to do lots of practice problems in order to do well. Which is why I usually fail midterms but make up for it by acing the final.

03-08-10, 5:53 PM

I cannot, for the life of me, do MATH.

But I'm really good at Social Studies or History. And literature.

Gonna Catch 'Em All

03-08-10, 5:55 PM

Hardest -----> Algebra/Trig
Easiest ------> World History

& &

03-08-10, 6:05 PM

In high school Science (any type) was the easiest for me while Mathematics took me a little longer to learn.
Now I have to go through College Mathematics I in my college, it will suck.

03-09-10, 8:48 AM

CarlosHXC said:
P.E.

^ ew, i HATED P.E. -.-
i tried to skip that class as much as mortally possible.

hands down, the easiest would have to be literature/english class or psychology.
as for the hardest, the lame award goes to MATH. *shudders*

03-09-10, 8:54 AM

laceddagger said:
CarlosHXC said:
P.E.

^ ew, i HATED P.E. -.-
i tried to skip that class as much as mortally possible.

hands down, the easiest would have to be literature/english class or psychology.
as for the hardest, the lame award goes to MATH. *shudders*

lol, we don't do anything in P.E. in my school, hence why it's the easiest.
and I agree. Math does take the award.

03-09-10, 9:03 AM

I think it all depends on your strengths and weaknesses. That being said, math was always the hardest for me, and science was always the easiest. Only because I had more interest than it than math. I hated that subject!

03-09-10, 9:10 AM

Hardest: Mathematics, Computer Studies, Chemistry, Physics and Philosophy [the Logic part]
Easiest: English, Italian, History of Art

(That's just what I find hard and easy)

03-09-10, 9:21 AM

CarlosHXC said:
lol, we don't do anything in P.E. in my school, hence why it's the easiest.
and I agree. Math does take the award.

:o *insert instant envy here*
ugh, we had to do everything...and the teacher was an ass...
ha, i skipped a lot, but in the end, somehow i managed passing xD

i still struggle with math, to this day *slaps forehead*
it's out to kill me -.-

03-09-10, 9:51 AM

I used to find math really difficult, only this year have I began to get a better understanding of it. I enjoy biology, but I fail at it quite alot. Art, English Class and Computer ICT has always been the easiest to me.

03-09-10, 10:58 AM

Right now
Hardest 3d modeling I don't like Maya ><
Easiest Japanese I've already had three years of it.

03-09-10, 11:06 AM

i think chemisrty is most hardest and cooking is easy in high school!
i rawr you

03-09-10, 11:30 AM

School?

Oh well, anyway, I believe that understanding an issue is very dependent on who is explaining it. I'm not the kind of genius that self-learns. So in high-school I'd say the hardest was Portuguese, even though everything was basic, because the teacher was a stuck up that liked gay poetry. And the easiest to learn would be Maths and Chemistry, because the teachers were really nice (and I had nice tutors as well). In the end those that were "easiest" to learn were those I had more trouble with. In compensation they are the ones I still remember.

In college the easiest would be... Biochemistry. Phisiology. I just went there and passed. I don't remember any of it, except for the seat I used when I did the exam. Hardest is definetely anatomy. Can't pass it, even with a miracle. In my area there is really not any place to think hard or imagine things, stuff is just like that and all we can use is logic. I'm not really good at it, but for some reason I have a "good clinical eye" and get most things right based off only on history (and I looked for experience too).
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

03-09-10, 11:35 AM

Math is hard. Too much things to learn.
I personally think English is easiest, because its not really a subject you have to revise for. You just have to know how to read, write and analyse.

03-09-10, 11:42 AM

For me the hardest subject must be maths. I was good at maths despite the fact that I think it was one of the hardest subjects especially pure algebra with its implications and matrices.

Easiest by far would be Physics and chemistry.
I mean everything is so logical that you didn't even really need to learn formulas by heart you just learn them by applying them.

03-09-10, 12:10 PM

The hardest subjects for me are math and chemistry, taught by the same teacher. She sucks at teaching to the point that you feel bad for her. I've always hated math, it's seemed pointless for me to learn as I don't need it.The easiest...hmm...well I think History of Art, it's also my favorite subject besides Graphics, also Biology I think.

03-09-10, 12:25 PM

Looking back, I've got to say (and change my opinion):

URRGGNNNH. THE TRIG. THE MOFO TRIG.

I'm getting literally screwed in math by trig. Damn, high school and below was a breeze precisely because the math curriculum sucked in Canada. Now I'm getting a 360 revelation of getting screwed by the ubiquitous trig that comes up everywhere. ;(

03-09-10, 12:26 PM

definitely P.E...we play football all the tyme!!muahahah n hardest subject for me was Physic...i've tried my best,bt no gud...never even passed before,the highest i've gotten for dat subject was 38...haiizz =.='

03-11-10, 12:04 PM

I'm bad with numbers and formulas, am no good with physical ed too. but am good with the other stuff(history, language,etc)..

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices