Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Which is the better girl?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2016 5:17 PM
Jul 2013
Rem all fucking day. Emilia may be prettier, but she hasn't shown even half the devotion and love that Rem has displayed for Subaru. Her sacrificial act in episode 15 solidified her status.
Jul 30, 2016 7:40 PM
Jul 2018
The best girl is both girls.
Jul 31, 2016 12:25 AM

Apr 2014
jl0w said:
REM are you emilia people blind?
Some people are just too stubborn to change their ways once they've locked onto a specific thing or person. Kind of reminds me of Subaru, really.
Jul 31, 2016 11:51 AM

Oct 2011
Hongu said:
jl0w said:
Some people are just too stubborn to change their ways once they've locked onto a specific thing or person. Kind of reminds me of Subaru, really.

Not really, I personally like both of them, but I prefer Emilia more since she isn't so clingy like Rem is.
Sure Rem's devotion is amazing for you lot, but accept it that for a lot of people it is also a nuisance in some cases.

Calling people stubborn because they don't switch to your ship is even more stubborn - why should someone switch ship cause some other character is more popular? if someone likes Emilia's traits more than Rem's then he/she should stick to the character he likes best, enforcing him/her to change it because you can't accept their choice is too egoistic.

In the END it's Subaru who is choosing who he really likes not you, and it should stay that way.
If every author watched only for "who people ship more and make them cannon" than all the stories would be awful, since other characters would have zero character development and story would go nowhere.
Jul 31, 2016 2:12 PM
Mar 2011
I am going to go with the odd ball point of view i think puck is the best "lover" (realy a guy but has proven to be able to be helpful even not knowing him and being truthful) for Subaru. I feel Subaru dose not need a lover or at least some one who romantically leans on. In a lot of ways Subaru is the type that falls into needing a "man" or a strong / dominant lover or friend.
Aug 1, 2016 6:14 PM

Nov 2015
Even though how much I love Rem to death, but Emilia will win Subaru's heart by the end of series. I hate when romance is cliche. The main protagonist always gets to choose the 'most obvious' girl like Nisekoi for example.
Aug 1, 2016 6:24 PM

Jul 2014
Both are shit.
Rem is shitty Robot with some development while Emilia is just plain shit. but Subaru is pretty shit too. so i guess he can go with Emilia.
Aug 1, 2016 6:34 PM

Oct 2015
Rem fans get triggered because this poll is going to close. Damn I'm also didn't expect it literally, I thought Rem will dominating the chart XD

btw I love both, so #teamharem all the way

Aug 16, 2016 11:18 AM
Aug 2016
Rem hands down, she is the best
Aug 17, 2016 11:15 PM
Mar 2016
jl0w said:

Rem got rejected by Subaru but you guys don't want to believe that and you are very stubborn to believe that Subaru will go back agin and told Rem that he love her and Rem will accept that after this stupid reject her (if she accept him she will be a stupid girl and author made Rem as a Subaru 's toy if she had done with Emilia he will go back to play with Rem XD )... Don't get me wrong,I like them both but you have to know first girl always wins so you must accept the reality not run away from it and to hold hope for Rem and subaru to get together because that's impossible (Rem should be with Ram side and not with this stupid side... to protect her sister and not because the author let her play as a heroine in arc 3 that she will be with Subaru) ... you have to wait for the main heroine to play the role and to develop herself and her relationship with Subaru and accept it because both Emilia and Subaru like Kirito and Asuna from sword art online but re zero is more confusing when it comes to the relationships but for me I know from the start that Emilia will win...( if you don't the like fact like the others go and read the special arc when both Subaru and Rem have kids together)
Kirito_AlsufiAug 17, 2016 11:50 PM
Aug 17, 2016 11:53 PM
Mar 2016
_LorDNiCo_ said:
Even though how much I love Rem to death, but Emilia will win Subaru's heart by the end of series. I hate when romance is cliche. The main protagonist always gets to choose the 'most obvious' girl like Nisekoi for example.

Yeah, Nisekoi is a big example for this kind of relationship. Also for me Subaru and Emilia =kirito and Asuna!!!, but Re zero is more confusing when it comes to romance.
Aug 18, 2016 12:16 AM

Aug 2015
Kirito_Alsufi said:
_LorDNiCo_ said:

Yeah, Nisekoi is a big example for this kind of relationship. Also for me Subaru and Emilia =kirito and Asuna!!!, but Re zero is more confusing when it comes to romance.

No. They have nothing in common. I don't even understand why people keep bringing this argument to the table when it's so false and convoluted.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 18, 2016 12:54 AM
Mar 2016
Tony_SansNom said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

No. They have nothing in common. I don't even understand why people keep bringing this argument to the table when it's so false and convoluted.

The series turn into a fucking war couples after episode 18... this is the current discussions in many forums like the story turn into a Nisekoi... I really miss the previous discussion :(

The previous discussion was like..

How subaru get in this world
How subaru get his power from
Will Subaru turn into a badass character just like kirito

The current discussions...

Who is the best girl
Who will ended up with Subaru
Team Rem vs Team Emilia
Do you think Emilia x Subaru is inevitable?
Rem: Zero or Rem + Emilia = zero XD

Sorry it's not like Sword art online... It's like Nisekoi with action
Kirito_AlsufiAug 18, 2016 1:17 AM
Aug 18, 2016 4:11 AM

Aug 2015
Kirito_Alsufi said:
Tony_SansNom said:

The series turn into a fucking war couples after episode 18... this is the current discussions in many forums like the story turn into a Nisekoi... I really miss the previous discussion :(

The previous discussion was like..

How subaru get in this world
How subaru get his power from
Will Subaru turn into a badass character just like kirito

The current discussions...

Who is the best girl
Who will ended up with Subaru
Team Rem vs Team Emilia
Do you think Emilia x Subaru is inevitable?
Rem: Zero or Rem + Emilia = zero XD

Sorry it's not like Sword art online... It's like Nisekoi with action

People probably guessed the first two ones and know the third one won't happen (or at least, for a very long time). Therefore they just shift the topic of their discussions with whatever they have right now.

Although it is true there are quite a few things that people don't seem to have realised/noticed in the last few episodes and nearly no one of the posts I read talked about it. I lurked on the discussion threads and read all of them. I think the wife war is really stupid, especially because it isn't a romance anime. Yes, there's some of it but it isn't the aim of this story. It is quite obvious who Subaru loves and who he'll end up with, even if you didn't read the WN.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Sep 28, 2016 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
You people can dream all you want but its so obviously gonna be Emilia tan best for Subaru, like for real.l Rem got sadly rejected and Emilia been his goal from the start, ain't nobody not even Rem charming and cute side gone get in the way of love for Emilia
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 28, 2016 6:09 AM

Jul 2015
REM REM REM
fuck you for rejecting her you fucking idiot retard brainless beta mc
Sep 28, 2016 6:25 AM

Oct 2015
Neither. Nobody.
Sep 28, 2016 6:31 AM

Mar 2015
Bowel Hunter is perfect for Subaru
Sep 28, 2016 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
Why not Ram?
Both Subaru and Ram are named after cars.
Sep 29, 2016 1:37 AM

Jun 2009
My boot to his face?
Sep 29, 2016 9:46 AM

Sep 2014
you forgot betelguise
Sep 29, 2016 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
I cannot comment if i not see the next season ...because two of them is nice ..but for now rem i guess be better but i cannot vote until next season is coming
Community opinion does'nt affected to me ,,,i just believe what i see with my own eyes!
Oct 30, 2016 1:56 PM

Feb 2015
REM.
I don't hate Emilia, found her precious at times, but I completely against EmiliaxSubaruxRem ending. That's too much for this show.

Dec 16, 2016 1:08 PM

May 2016
Why isn't the option of "STOP THIS STUPID WAIFU/BEST GIRL/SHIPPING WARS"? Also, Rem and Emilia get along well, you know... If they were enemies I could understand but...
Dec 16, 2016 1:13 PM

May 2016
Victorian-Doll said:
REM.
I don't hate Emilia, found her precious at times, but I completely against EmiliaxSubaruxRem ending. That's too much for this show.

No, luckily, the series aren't going to turn into a harem. The author said that he dislikes Harems so, that isn't gonna happen, for sure.
Dec 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2012
Emilia is shallow. MC likes Emilia for shallow reasons. They're perfrect for each other.
Dec 19, 2016 1:43 AM
Mar 2016
SuzuMine-chan said:
Victorian-Doll said:
REM.

No, luckily, the series aren't going to turn into a harem. The author said that he dislikes Harems so, that isn't gonna happen, for sure.

Yes, even if he didn't say that it's possible to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime too...

1. It will be first time in the history of anime universe.

2. It will be like scandal for Emilia to be the ruler and her knight doing a threesome relationship with maid...

3. Rem has left a big responsibility behind which is her sister Ram to be between Subaru and Emilia which is sad (we know Ram has lost her horn for Rem and she is now without a horn which makes Rem looking after her.. even Subaru said "be the horn that your sister losted",so these two should be together again and that's the way for Rem to find the happiness instead of making a weird relationship and we call it a happiness (this is not a susage party) unlike Emilia...Emilia's dream is to become a ruler and her charming knight Subaru by her side and we know how she relay on him all this time ... isn't so obvious that what will happen in the end of the story?

4.Teppi has deleted every single moment about the polgamy and made Subaru and Emilia clear as a pure relationship and we conclude that:

The anime won't cover the whole story so they have to make a clear decision for the fans who don't read the novel about the relationship ... if they really attend to have a polygamy ending later why they have showing us that Subaru has choose Emilia over Rem and not a polygamy?

They should've mixed between Subaru and Emilia moments and Subaru and Rem moments like when Rem said to Subaru that she can be his second wife and Subaru's confession to Rem if we going to have a polygamy ending.

(I mean... nothing wrong for showing it if he will make Subaru end up with both anyway but why just Emilia?)

That's why the whole setup is to just to fuck the viewers hard and I'm sure Rem has a purpose for saying this .

This polgamy thing is going to collapse because the anime was showing a big hint for that (Rejecting Rem and choosing Emilia over her was a big hint for Subaru to ended up with Emilia and not a polygamy ending ) and it's really weird to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime and it's already the author has shown his care for Rem by making a WHAT IF chapter and more,so it will be a humiliated for Emilia (The main heroine ) to get a polygamy ending and not a stright one.

In the end the author has said that he hates it 😂
Kirito_AlsufiDec 19, 2016 1:50 AM
Dec 19, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

Yes, even if he didn't say that it's possible to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime too...

2. It will be like scandal for Emilia to be the ruler and her knight doing a threesome relationship with maid...

3. Rem has left a big responsibility behind which is her sister Ram to be between Subaru and Emilia which is sad (we know Ram has lost her horn for Rem and she is now without a horn which makes Rem looking after her.. even Subaru said "be the horn that your sister losted",so these two should be together again and that's the way for Rem to find the happiness instead of making a weird relationship and we call it a happiness (this is not a susage party) unlike Emilia...Emilia's dream is to become a ruler and her charming knight Subaru by her side and we know how she relay on him all this time ... isn't so obvious that what will happen in the end of the story?

4.Teppi has deleted every single moment about the polgamy and made Subaru and Emilia clear as a pure relationship and we conclude that:

The anime won't cover the whole story so they have to make a clear decision for the fans who don't read the novel about the relationship ... if they really attend to have a polygamy ending later why they have showing us that Subaru has choose Emilia over Rem and not a polygamy?

They should've mixed between Subaru and Emilia moments and Subaru and Rem moments like when Rem said to Subaru that she can be his second wife and Subaru's confession to Rem if we going to have a polygamy ending.

(I mean... nothing wrong for showing it if he will make Subaru end up with both anyway but why just Emilia?)

That's why the whole setup is to just to fuck the viewers hard and I'm sure Rem has a purpose for saying this .

This polgamy thing is going to collapse because the anime was showing a big hint for that (Rejecting Rem and choosing Emilia over her was a big hint for Subaru to ended up with Emilia and not a polygamy ending ) and it's really weird to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime and it's already the author has shown his care for Rem by making a WHAT IF chapter and more,so it will be a humiliated for Emilia (The main heroine ) to get a polygamy ending and not a stright one.

Completely agree with everyone of your points here. A polygamy is completely impossible for the reasons you said. Good observations you did :) You made me relief even more... A harem will be horrible >_<
Dec 19, 2016 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Rem of course, she deserves being with the one she loves.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 19, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 2016
SuzuMine-chan said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

Completely agree with everyone of your points here. A polygamy is completely impossible for the reasons you said. Good observations you did :) You made me relief even more... A harem will be horrible >_<

most of the people believe in that but they just run from the fact because of Rem ...the only hope for being with Subaru is a polygamy relationship,so no matter what they will objects everything against it even after the author said he hates it they said he is lying and we shouldn't believe in everything the author said ... WTF😂

90% of re zero fans are actually Rem fans, so most of them hates Emilia so much and they always give negative theories about her ...even crunchyroll and many re zero reviews were talking shit about Emilia ,so you will hear nothing but bad things about her no matter what Emilia and Subaru kiss or date or acting like a couple even after he told her"I will wait for you to love me" this was the last words from Subaru before the end of the series so it's an important sence that everyone can't forget about it and being witness for that day when Emilia sharing Subaru the love and that's what the story about.

The only thing is avoid those kind of fans because no matter what... Emilia will end up in bad way for them just because they love Rem.
Kirito_AlsufiDec 19, 2016 1:56 PM
Dec 19, 2016 1:56 PM

Apr 2015
Who's Rem?

In all seriousness, I'd like it to be Rem, but it's likely going to end up as Emilia.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 19, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

most of the people believe in that but they just run from the fact because of Rem ...the only hope for being with Subaru is a polygamy relationship,so no matter what they will objects everything against it even after the author said he hates it they said he is lying and we shouldn't believe in everything the author said ... WTF😂

90% of re zero fans are actually Rem fans, so most of them hates Emilia so much and they always give negative theories about her ...even crunchyroll and many re zero reviews were talking shit about Emilia ,so you will hear nothing but bad things about her no matter what Emilia and Subaru kiss or date or acting like a couple even after he told her"I will wait for you to love me" this was the last words from Subaru before the end of the series so it's an important sence that everyone can't forget about it and being witness for that day when Emilia sharing Subaru the love and that's what the story about.

The only thing is avoid those kind of fans because no matter what... Emilia will end up in bad way for them just because they love Rem.

Yeah... All those Rem fans make me sick though... I also love Rem, but... That doesn't mean she is the PERFECT girl... Also, this kind of fans only make Re:Zero to seem a bad/stupid show, at least this is what they made me think (I thought that it was simply a harem with gore).

It's very unfortunate that most people who watched Re:Zero, the only thing they had remembered is Rem declaration to Subaru in Episode 18... Well... anyway...

(Also, this kind of fans only make Emilia sad :( she suffers of bullying inside and outside her universe xD)
Dec 19, 2016 2:26 PM

Dec 2015
Felix is the best for him for sure.
Dec 20, 2016 2:01 AM
Mar 2016
SuzuMine-chan said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

Yeah... All those Rem fans make me sick though... I also love Rem, but... That doesn't mean she is the PERFECT girl... Also, this kind of fans only make Re:Zero to seem a bad/stupid show, at least this is what they made me think (I thought that it was simply a harem with gore).

It's very unfortunate that most people who watched Re:Zero, the only thing they had remembered is Rem declaration to Subaru in Episode 18... Well... anyway...

(Also, this kind of fans only make Emilia sad :( she suffers of bullying inside and outside her universe xD)

we all love Rem (but I don't like the fans for sure) and Because I love Rem I don't want her to end up as a second wife..Rem deserve more and better than being in this position and treaded like sex doll while Subaru is crazy about Emilia since I know this show and he also said to Emilia that he loves her like a crazy ,so it doesn't make sence ..

Rem can find her happiness in many ways:

Ram (her sister )

Roswall (who raise her)

The villagers (who treaded her nice)

Crush (they become friends )

And many... while Emilia has nothing but Subaru.
Kirito_AlsufiDec 20, 2016 2:05 AM
Dec 20, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

we all love Rem (but I don't like the fans for sure) and Because I love Rem I don't want her to end up as a second wife..Rem deserve more and better than being in this position and treaded like sex doll while Subaru is crazy about Emilia since I know this show and he also said to Emilia that he loves her like a crazy ,so it doesn't make sence ..

Rem can find her happiness in many ways:

Ram (her sister )

Roswall (who raise her)

The villagers (who treaded her nice)

Crush (they become friends )

And many... while Emilia has nothing but Subaru.
Sure xD All Rem fans have to be happy than she has her happiness regardless if Subaru goes out with her or not.
Dec 25, 2016 12:34 AM

Nov 2013
Rem, clearly.
Emilia had promise at the start, but she's a boring character that does nothing and offers little to Subaru...
At the end of episode 25 Emilia even starts listing everything bad about herself, and it really put's into perspective how little there is to her character.

Rem on the other hand steals the show. She's perfect, and develops as a character. She does far more for Subaru than Emilia, while also being self-capable and interesting.
Dec 25, 2016 7:33 AM

Feb 2015
It's sad that most of Re:zero fans (probably) see Rem as perfect waifu material, judging the fanarts.
I think she is amazing character, and I loved her even before watching episode 18. I saw people being sad for
, but I think it was reasonable in the end and if she was crazy for him from the start, that wouldn't make sense.
I don't hate Emilia, but I don't find her interesting at all, would be better if she is a supporting character.

Dec 25, 2016 7:46 AM

Nov 2016
Rem! ofc. Well, since the anime invested more on her character and Emilia's presence became kinda scarce halfway.
Dec 31, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2012
I don't get why everyone loves Rem so much.
Rem killed him twice and then went crazy and almost killed him again you don't just forget that.
People forget the first ark where he bonded with Emilia.
Then the second ark were he tried to build on that but got killed by Rem.
Third ark Rem goes crazy and he bonds with Ram.
Forth ark he makes a fool of himself and embarrasses Emilia. Based on her previous personality Rem should have ripped his head of at this point but for some reason doesn't.
Fifth ark he repeatedly fails to reach and save Emilia and gets repeatedly killed. He finally says OK Rem you are good enough but the bitch declines.
Sixth ark they kill a wale.
Seventh ark he saves Emilia.

So in conclusion Rem is a yandere bitch. I love Emilia.
Dec 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Apr 2007
Adviel said:
Rem killed him twice and then went crazy and almost killed him again you don't just forget that.
Forth ark he makes a fool of himself and embarrasses Emilia. Based on her previous personality Rem should have ripped his head of at this point but for some reason doesn't.
Fifth ark he repeatedly fails to reach and save Emilia and gets repeatedly killed. He finally says OK Rem you are good enough but the bitch declines.

Your conclusion is flawed because Rem treated Subaru that way before she got to truly know Subaru and she had a reason for it.

Real conclusion. Rem has trust issues and Subaru smelling like the witch compounded those issues into her taking an extreme action and killing him. But once she loves you she is perfect companion that would never harm you in any way even if you rejected and/or hurt her.

Regardless, Rem killing Subaru was a low point of her character, but most people don't dwell on how she was during her first few appearances, but rather where she is by the end of her journey. And she's nothing but phenomenal after she turns a new leaf thanks to Subaru.
KilluanDec 31, 2016 12:06 PM
Dec 31, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2015
Adviel said:

Uh, the series only adapted 3 arcs. What weed are you smoking?
Dec 31, 2016 10:12 PM
Dec 2016
I like both Rem and Emilia. I choose Emilia instead of Rem. It's true that Rem loved Subaru and care about him so much. I agreed but if Subaru didn't meet Emilia, he will never meet Rem. Why most of you dislike Emilia? She didn't do anything wrong. In the series, many people hate Emilia because they think that she was a half-witch. But in episode 25, Subaru was the first person said that he love Emilia and that made her so happy. Subaru suffer a lot just to save Emilia. Although most of you vote Rem, I'm sure that most of you think that Subaru will end up with Emilia.
Jan 1, 2017 12:54 AM
Mar 2016
ghostk91 said:
I like both Rem and Emilia. I choose Emilia instead of Rem. It's true that Rem loved Subaru and care about him so much. I agreed but if Subaru didn't meet Emilia, he will never meet Rem. Why most of you dislike Emilia? She didn't do anything wrong. In the series, many people hate Emilia because they think that she was a half-witch. But in episode 25, Subaru was the first person said that he love Emilia and that made her so happy. Subaru suffer a lot just to save Emilia. Although most of you vote Rem, I'm sure that most of you think that Subaru will end up with Emilia.

The people are fighting for their waifu and not the best for Subaru ..that's why they don't want to know what Subaru's feel because what they feel is all that matter(they describe Subaru's feelings in the way they feel for example, they are making Subaru has no interset in Emilia at all and she is the one who is chasing him not Subaru 😂) ... they know that Subaru's whole adventure is to make Emilia fall for him,so if he went to Rem the whole series will be wasting of time from the start.
They know that Rem's responsibility is being with Ram for losing her horn.. they are twin and they are always together and we know how Rem appeared in this show as a person who always next to her sister unlike Emilia appearance who was love from the first episode and the first sight... Rem can find her happiness in many ways because they all love her unlike Emilia the only person who loves her is Subaru
Kirito_AlsufiJan 1, 2017 1:10 AM
Jan 1, 2017 3:22 AM
Mar 2016
Rem is far better than Emilia...and Subaru doesn't deserve her at all.
So I ship Subaru x Emilia just because they are both terrible characters compared to our lovely maids (yeah,Ram too)
Jan 3, 2017 9:33 AM

Feb 2016
I think the fact that the poll is split is a good indication of how the writing is nudging the audience.

Before episode 18, I would have said 100% Emilia, but Subaru's momentary weakness made me think that there is more between him and Rem. Plus Rem basically confessed her love to him in the plainest way possible for those who hadn't caught on before. The only problem with that scene is that this was Subaru at his most desperate moment where he wasn't thinking clearly, so I'm sure how strong his feelings for Rem actually are.

I picked Satella because that's obviously who Subaru actually loves and whomever he loves is the best for him, but I also think that Emilia is really good for him. She has a big heart just like Subaru and she's an outsider much like he is. I love Rem as well, but she has been cold and misguided for a long time. It was only because of Subaru that she warmed up as a person. It sucks that she has to compete with Emilia, but as the great philosopher, Selena Gomez, once said: "the heart wants what it wants."

As far as the writing is concerned, at this point in the anime, I think Emilia is clearly intended for Subaru. I can only speculate, but I think it's part of Satella's plan to help Emilia get elected, take Emilia as her body vessel, and have Subaru. But we'll have to wait and find out. According to what happened to Rem during the finale, there is more in store for her and maybe we'll see a Rem and Subaru romance ending after all. Or maybe everyone will die. Who knows.

Jan 3, 2017 9:49 PM
Mar 2016
SaucyShamrock said:
I think the fact that the poll is split is a good indication of how the writing is nudging the audience.

Before episode 18, I would have said 100% Emilia, but Subaru's momentary weakness made me think that there is more between him and Rem. Plus Rem basically confessed her love to him in the plainest way possible for those who hadn't caught on before. The only problem with that scene is that this was Subaru at his most desperate moment where he wasn't thinking clearly, so I'm sure how strong his feelings for Rem actually are.

I picked Satella because that's obviously who Subaru actually loves and whomever he loves is the best for him, but I also think that Emilia is really good for him. She has a big heart just like Subaru and she's an outsider much like he is. I love Rem as well, but she has been cold and misguided for a long time. It was only because of Subaru that she warmed up as a person. It sucks that she has to compete with Emilia, but as the great philosopher, Selena Gomez, once said: "the heart wants what it wants."

As far as the writing is concerned, at this point in the anime, I think Emilia is clearly intended for Subaru. I can only speculate, but I think it's part of Satella's plan to help Emilia get elected, take Emilia as her body vessel, and have Subaru. But we'll have to wait and find out. According to what happened to Rem during the finale, there is more in store for her and maybe we'll see a Rem and Subaru romance ending after all. Or maybe everyone will die. Who knows.

"I will wait for you to love me" this was the last words from Subaru before the end of the series so it's an important sence that everyone can't forget about it and being witness for that day when Emilia sharing Subaru the love and that's what the story about,so if Subaru goes to Rem or Satella it will consider cheating because he confess to Emilla and she accepted,so how the author is going to make Subaru ended up with Rem or Satella to consider it as a happy ending? It's cheating,breakingthe loyalty that he has towards Emilia and the story will goes for nothing but waste of time from the start because Subaru'smain goal is to be with Emilia and not with Remor Satella .(I really don't have any confusion on this relationship... wasn't so obvious that Subaru confess to Emilla and he will wait for her to love him.. he told her to take her time and not to rush but it seems to me that she has to rush to make the people stop from going too far😂)

Rem can find her happiness in many ways because everyone loves while Emilia has no one but Subaru so if Subaru goes to Rem which means Emilia has no one in her life but herself and that's very humiliated as the main heroine and Teppi's favorite character so it's clear that Subaru and Emilia are for each other and Rem is going to be next to her sister again because that's what she was since she appeared unlike Emilia appearance who was love from the first sight. (Even Subaru said " be the horn that your sister losted " )
Kirito_AlsufiJan 4, 2017 4:21 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Today

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
2 minutes ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.