Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2010
SYMPHOGEAR IS BACK WATCH IT

also new thread - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630151
walktheplankJul 2, 2017 11:34 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (77) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 10, 2016 3:13 PM

Apr 2011
#ThisYearIsOurYear

Now that that's out of the way, I.... don't really have anything to say.
Jul 10, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2012
Shout out to Wenger, he was out there watching, scouting.

COYG.
Jul 10, 2016 3:30 PM

Jan 2013
Paul Pogba is worth the 120 million euros.
I can vouch for it after watching his performances at the Champions League and Euro finals.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jul 10, 2016 3:31 PM

Apr 2011
Trequartista said:
I can vouch for it after watching his performances at the Champions League and Euro finals.

Wait, Pogba was playing? Damn, I must've missed him.
Jul 10, 2016 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
yhunata said:
Trequartista said:

But surely you must have checked all those POGBA SKILLS AND GOALS HD videos on YT?
Absolutely world class.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 10, 2016 3:58 PM

Nov 2011
when you have 1-0 Portugal in the quids in with your mates and they all laugh
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Jul 10, 2016 7:58 PM

Feb 2015
Y
Trequartista said:
yhunata said:

But surely you must have checked all those POGBA SKILLS AND GOALS HD videos on YT?
Absolutely world class.

Yeah 100 million for Pogba is insane especially since he is not even the best midfielder in his team though Man United do need a player like him and they have cash to burn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
So Deschamps is staying as the manager of France until the World Cup.

The birth of the new Wilmots lads
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 12:39 AM

Jun 2014
yhunata said:
#ThisYearIsOurYear

7th place position confirmed and I'm being generous.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 11, 2016 12:47 AM

Jan 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
yhunata said:
#ThisYearIsOurYear

When Mane scores 35 goals and Alberto Maldini Moreno along with Simon Buffonnet helps the team keep 30 clean sheets, I hope you eat a sock
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 2:15 AM

Oct 2015
CrossfitJesus said:

Yeah 100 million for Pogba is insane especially since he is not even the best midfielder in his team though Man United do need a player like him and they have cash to burn.

That is one thing that annoys me: all the time being told again and again how super genius coaches the likes of Mourinho, Guardiola et al are - yet somehow they can't be successful if they do not get exactly this and that and that player for some 100s of mio. € / PS ?

In that way I find relative success(es) by small(er) clubs, and also selection football more interesting - they have to make sth. out of what they were given, and not out of "every whish granted".
-------------------------------

"My" club is off to training camp.
Of the two new inner defenders, one is Finnish :) - 5 years after Petri Pasanen left.
My favoured idea for signing was Daniele Rugani on loan for 2 years (Juventus), but well …
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Jul 11, 2016 2:43 AM

Jan 2013
What club do you support m8

I've read rumors about Juve thinking of selling Rugani, which is complete batshit crazy since Rugani is one of the best prospects in Italian football atm
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 2:46 AM
Mar 2011
FireEmblemIke24 said:
yhunata said:
#ThisYearIsOurYear

they have made better signings than us
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 11, 2016 2:49 AM

Jun 2014
Trequartista said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

When Mane scores 35 goals and Alberto Maldini Moreno along with Simon Buffonnet helps the team keep 30 clean sheets, I hope you eat a sock

I see where you're getting at but how does this take into account the GOAT performances of Bobby Firmino and Joesus Welsh Pirlo Allen?
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 11, 2016 2:59 AM

Jan 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Trequartista said:

I see where you're getting at but how does this take into account the GOAT performances of Bobby Firmino and Joesus Welsh Pirlo Allen?

Joesus is beyond our comprehension. No such statistic is available to measure his greatness.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 5:38 AM

May 2015
BannoBunka_snork said:

That is one thing that annoys me: all the time being told again and again how super genius coaches the likes of Mourinho, Guardiola et al are - yet somehow they can't be successful if they do not get exactly this and that and that player for some 100s of mio. € / PS ?

How are they not genius?
Jul 11, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
under 21 teams being able to play in the JPT is a bit shit.....know the bigger clubs in league 1 dont give a shit about but for lower/midtable clubs that have fuck all chance of promotion its a nice little trophy they can aim for be a bit shit if someone like Southampton under 21s win it
SWFC

Jul 11, 2016 7:16 AM

Aug 2010
I'm outraged.

We weren't invited despite the fact we go to u21 games in our thousands and have recently had our category 1 status renewed for another few years.

U21s do need more games though, only 22 league games per season in the u21 premier league so it's understandable that they're trying new things.
Jul 11, 2016 7:45 AM
Apr 2014
Trequartista said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

Joesus is beyond our comprehension. No such statistic is available to measure his greatness.

lmao all these bantz

In all honesty, I'm hoping pool to at least challenging top 4 this season.
Jul 11, 2016 8:00 AM

Mar 2012
Olympic World Cup is when?
End Zionazism
Jul 11, 2016 8:15 AM

Jan 2013
Mikasa said:
Olympic World Cup is when?

August of 3rd to August of 20th
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 8:49 AM

Apr 2014
real-madrid-wonderkid-lucas-silva-forced-to-retire-with-serious-heart-condition-at-just-23/
Woah this was really shocking. The guy was struggling a little in Marseille but never thought this was coming.
Jul 11, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
Reports flying around that apparently Bielsa is in line for the Argentina job

MADNESS
A
D
N
E
S
S
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 10:33 AM

Sep 2013
Trequartista said:

he was worth it before euro 2016 -- let's forget his performance shall we -- i will die a little inside when they're gonna sell him, but i think it's better for him a person to experience new environments
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jul 11, 2016 10:46 AM

Jan 2013
Brynhildr said:
Trequartista said:

he was worth it before euro 2016 -- let's forget his performance shall we -- i will die a little inside when they're gonna sell him, but i think it's better for him a person to experience new environments

Are you a Juve fan?
If so I'd say Marchisio is your best midfielder.
Pogba is a great prospect but not a 120 million great prospect. Frankly no one should command such a fee even in this bonkers of a market, except maybe Messi.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2016
RomeoXD said:
real-madrid-wonderkid-lucas-silva-forced-to-retire-with-serious-heart-condition-at-just-23/
Woah this was really shocking. The guy was struggling a little in Marseille but never thought this was coming.

He just came back from retirement apparently, after doing more various medical tests.
Jul 11, 2016 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Trequartista said:
Brynhildr said:

Are you a Juve fan?
Pogba is a great prospect but not a 120 million great prospect. Frankly no one should command such a fee even in this bonkers of a market, except maybe Messi.

ya i am -- proud of my boys this year
sure is, so sad he didn't make it for Euro 2016 :'(
ya what i'm saying, that is too much -- maybe 1, 2 yrs ago it made sense, but as of now it seems excessive imo
Jul 11, 2016 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
Brynhildr said:
Trequartista said:

Are you a Juve fan?

ya what i'm saying, that is too much -- maybe 1, 2 yrs ago it made sense, but as of now it seems excessive imo

Really wanted to see him and Veratti this Euro. Reckon we could've gone to the finals at least, given how well we performed despite having a modest pool of talent. Seeing Gigi cry after the Germany match was unbearable :(
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 11:28 AM
Mar 2011
juve may win alot bot the is by far not ther best team ever
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jul 11, 2016 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
Trequartista said:
Brynhildr said:

Really wanted to see him and Veratti this Euro. Reckon we could've gone to the finals at least, given how well we performed despite having a modest pool of talent. Seeing Gigi cry after the Germany match was unbearable :(

the interview right after the match was a hit right in the heart -- not only gigi, but also Bonucci & Barzagli started crying (he has his age as well, wonder if this will also be his last competition with italy) -- Conte did a great job imo, he truly created a family and if we wanna go by meritocracy, italy is the moral winner of euro 2016
Jul 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:

I thought it was kinda obvious that juve of the mid90-early 00 and the 80's were superior.

@Brynhildr Totally agree. Under Conte Italy looked as united as the 2006 world cup side. The old 'grinta' was present in each and every member of the squad. I'm actually a bit optimistic about Italy's chances in 2018.

Which means they'll obv get out of the group stage.....
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 11:48 AM
Mar 2011
Trequartista said:
DateYutaka said:

I thought it was kinda obvious that juve of the mid90-early 00 and the 80's were superior.

@Brynhildr Totally agree. Under Conte Italy looked as united as the 2006 world cup side. The old 'grinta' was present in each and every member of the squad. I'm actually a bit optimistic about Italy's chances in 2018.

the 80's side the never be bypassed ihmo

Jul 11, 2016 11:54 AM

Sep 2013
DateYutaka said:

Probs ur right, but Allegri is doing a really good job, and what i see is a team which quality gets better each year -- even if they didn't win much i would still love them the same for the way they are playing right now

@Trequartista (nice name choice btw XD) ya they seemed again a group, united, it was like watching a (nearly) perfect machine with every piece at its place -- "non portare sfiga" lol -- let's see how Ventura will guide the guys from now until then -- it was enough for Conte to create this little miracle, hope the spirit at least doesn't get lost
Jul 11, 2016 11:56 AM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:
Trequartista said:

True I guess.
Zoff in goal covered by the defensive line of Scirea-Gentile-Cabrini (my 2nd fav after the great back four of 90's Milan), with players like Platini and Rossi. Pretty intimidating.
Though I personally prefer the 90's Juve since Baggio was a part of it :)
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
@Brynhildr Haha thx.
Ventura should do well with the talents that he will have in his disposal.
Donnaruuma, Rugani, Romagnoli, Berardi will be excellent additions to the current squad. The only concern is that we still don't have a truly world class striker like Superpippo, Toni or even a Di Natale.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 12:11 PM
Mar 2011
Trequartista said:
DateYutaka said:

True I guess.
Zoff in goal covered by the defensive line of Scirea-Gentile-Cabrini (my 2nd fav after the great back four of 90's Milan), with players like Platini and Rossi. Pretty intimidating.
Though I personally prefer the 90's Juve since Baggio was a part of it :)

im not a fan of juve but heres my all time best 11 oof that team

3 4 3

Zoff

Scirea-Gentile- El Grafico

Furino
Boniperti Colombo
Nedved

Del Piero charles Rossi

Jul 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2013
@DateYutaka

Not much to complain really though I'd put Buffon over Zoff and Baggio over one of Charles or Rossi
Love the fact that you put Nedved in there. Incredibly underrated and should be mentioned alongside the very best players of his era imho.

Could Thuram work in a 3-4-3 as an RCB?
If so I'll pick him as well
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 11, 2016 12:29 PM
Mar 2011
Trequartista said:
@DateYutaka

Not much to complain really though I'd put Buffon over Zoff and Baggio as the second striker instead of Charles.
Love the fact that you put Nedved in there. Incredibly underrated and should be mentioned alongside the very best players of his era imho.

Could Thuram work in a 3-4-3 as an RCB?
If so I'll pick him as well

bench

Buffon
Cuccureddu
Orsi
Altafini
Boniek
Alessio

---------------------------

side note i have best teams of all imo for many team if you want them i will post them

Jul 11, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 2015
Trequartista said:
@Brynhildr Haha thx.
Donnaruuma, Rugani, Romagnoli, Berardi will be excellent additions to the current squad. The only concern is that we still don't have a truly world class striker like Superpippo, Toni or even a Di Natale.

Yeah, Verratti will also probably be playing better than ever, so the midfield is looking solid as well. Italy look very good, much will be expected, which is a curse of course.

I think Italy wouldn't have a striker problem if Balotelli wasn't so stupid.
Jul 11, 2016 1:50 PM

Sep 2013
Trequartista said:
@Brynhildr Haha thx.

ya he has a really good pool of players to pick from, problem will be put them in the right mind-set and continue the good work, from where Conte left -- ikr, i couldn't stop laughing when Chiellini scored against Spain XD
Jul 12, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2013
People here probably know about this but no harm in posting anyway...

Europe's qualifying groups for the WC 2018:

Not really feeling much optimistic about topping the group coz Spain. We have a history of struggling against weaker sides as well so its going to be struggle for Ventura and co

England will probably steam roll their group as usual, albeit Slovakia will probably scare them with their haircuts. That's all.
The same goes for France (unless the Dutch can recuperate), Germany and Belgium.

Iceland should get to the playoffs since Croatia will be their only competition.

The new Greece aka our Euro champs are in the same group as the mighty Faroe Islands. Well well well...
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 12, 2016 5:39 AM

Aug 2010
Wonder which players Kosovo will end up taking.
Jul 12, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
otterman965 said:
RomeoXD said:

He just came back from retirement apparently, after doing more various medical tests.

Yeah, lol seems it was just a blunder by the medics or something. Seems like another season on loan for him.
Jul 12, 2016 8:01 AM

Jul 2016
Looks like Wales have chance to go to World Cup this time.
Jul 12, 2016 9:40 AM

May 2016
Eder is the newest hero of Portugal :P

Jul 12, 2016 1:05 PM

Aug 2010
Celtic just lost against a pub team.

As expected of Rodgers.
Jul 12, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
Give him time.
Probably hasn't performed the envelope trick yet....
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Jul 12, 2016 3:26 PM

Aug 2010
Looks like Sergi Canos will be announced tomorrow. Certainly didn't think our average age would end up dropping after selling Redmond.

Could be a filthy signing at £2.5m.
Jul 12, 2016 3:47 PM

Nov 2011
been a red imps fan since day one
SWFC

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (77) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.