MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni FanFic with Rika in the main role :)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Viva Ni Pah! The Rika Furude Fan Club »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni FanFic with Rika in the main role :)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-22-10, 9:32 AM

Hi everyone.

I wrote a fanfic you may be interested in, since Rika has the main role in it :-)
But I have to warn you - it's a very dark and gory story. The quailty of the first few chapters is poor, because I wrote them on iPod (My computer was broken at that time).
Well, I hope you'll enjoy it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5658782/1/The_Power_of_Fate
Please read and review my Higurashi no Naku Koro ni FanFic:

My ID Cards

01-28-10, 11:37 PM

Well i dont usually read much fanfics but I really liked it
"------and she said.
If you accept everything, you won't be hurt. Everything you disagree with, everything you hate, and everything you can't acknowledge. If you can accept them without resisting, then you won't be hurt. If you deny everything, you will be hurt. Everything you agree with, everything you like, and everything you can acknowledge. If you can only deny it, then you'll be hurt."

01-28-10, 11:54 PM

Thanks man,

I'm glad you liked it :)

My ID Cards

05-29-10, 4:33 PM

dude HOLY crap that was amazing one of the best fanfic 's I've ever read (clap clap clap) simply amazing I have now fell in love more with the world of higrashi you are amazing wow mind fuck you are a story telling genius bravo

05-30-10, 12:58 AM

micaiahflores said:
dude HOLY crap that was amazing one of the best fanfic 's I've ever read (clap clap clap) simply amazing I have now fell in love more with the world of higrashi you are amazing wow mind fuck you are a story telling genius bravo

Thank you for the praise, I never would have thought that somebody could like it so much :-D At the moment it is still not finished but, unforunately, stalled. I can't seem to find any time to write and, more importantly, I don't have much ideas :-(
If you have any suggestions, you're more than welcome to share them with me :-P

Arigatou gozaimasu again :-)
Have a nice day!
MousE0910

My ID Cards

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices