Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2009
Clebardman said:
kawaiiyuris said:
hello darkness my old friend ☆ ☆ ☆

Nooooo please it's 10 am here if I start listening to this shit in two hours I'll be alone with a bottle of champagne, rewatching The Breakfast Club.
how does 10am call for the breakfast club and champagne gdhasjgd
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 21, 2016 2:01 AM

Jul 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
Clebardman said:

Nooooo please it's 10 am here if I start listening to this shit in two hours I'll be alone with a bottle of champagne, rewatching The Breakfast Club.

Depression calls for champagne and The Breakfast Club :p
Jul 21, 2016 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
Clebardman said:
kawaiiyuris said:

Depression calls for champagne and The Breakfast Club :p
posts are getting a little too relatable here on mal dot net
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 21, 2016 4:58 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
kawaiiyuris said:
hello darkness my old friend ☆ ☆ ☆

You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions. but what we found out is that each one of us is an elitist, and a casual, and an edgelord, a weeaboo and a lolicon.
Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
Jul 23, 2016 4:35 AM

May 2015
Nico- said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
This is a very good explanation of why they defend Islam.

Well of course, they're all for total control. And this more or less mirrors the global jihad.

I think these feminists need to re-think their ideas, and need to put emphasis on ideas. By that, they need to focus less on the structure of privilege and more about how misogyny is plain wrong and the source doesn't justify it. There's too much focus on individuals.

Misogyny isn't what is wrong. What is wrong is taking the concept of misogyny and doing a 180 degree reversal. You can't fix either or.

There is a general agreement on what misogyny is - hatred or dismissal or general negative attitudes towards women.

This is independent of the person. If a person is holding such negative opinions, it doesn't matter how unprivileged they are. They're still misogynists.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 23, 2016 4:49 AM

Jun 2016
Because they probably can't get over shit like this even though this was only the case decades agoˇ They think things are going to change overnight if they try hard enough which is not the case but they can't comprehend it(at least that's the case with the extreme cases of which there are plenty unfortunately).
Jul 23, 2016 7:03 AM
Jan 2015
tbh I just want equality for everyone. No more yelling, annoying, bitchy women. No more blacks yelling in the street. Just want everyone to just lay back and chill and smoke a dubie man
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

45 by Sad »»
54 seconds ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

28 by Sad »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » JAPAN?

BaronLukis - Apr 17

21 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

6 by DesuMaiden »»
29 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

23 by DesuMaiden »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.