Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Risa and Rito chapter, Nemesis taking charge, wish something more had happened tho
Jul 5, 2016 4:05 PM

Dec 2014
Uuuuuuuuuuuu, Risa looks like a slimmer and taller version of Momo.....

The sisters are on their way to emperor dad? (I just did a quick look, raw chapter 69.)

Now b@ng Risa, mc. ***Wishful thinking. XD
Jul 6, 2016 6:08 AM
Sep 2015
Wow, Risa is now officer in charge of the seductress division of Rito's harem. It confirms that Rito is not gay because of that boner. He was just a shy and decisive type of guy and also innocent.
Jul 11, 2016 4:10 PM

Jan 2016
Funny chapter, it really did honor to its number. Haruna had dirty intentions if she had the chance to be with Rito lmao

Loved the part Nemesis controlled Rito, he looked badass for once in his life xD Not even someone like Risa can avoid Rito's charm... Once he touches a girl, it rises the number of the harem lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Jul 18, 2016 12:40 AM

Jun 2008
Chapter 69 with no Momo, no Yui, no Yami, and no Mikan as the main focus....and it was STILL glorious!!

Wow, Momioka really wanted the D in this chapter....and goddammit Yabuki, was she always this Hot???

Great chapter overall, although I'm not gonna lie, as a huge Momo fan, I definitely would have preferred a Momo chapter.

We desperately need a Momo X Momioka X Rito chapter ASAP....might actually cross that line!
--ALEX--Jul 18, 2016 12:47 AM
Jul 20, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2012
That was a great chapter. Momo is my favorite but I think a chapter with Momo, Mea, and Risa would be great with Nemesis Rito.
Jul 20, 2016 9:34 AM

Nov 2011
Lol Nemesis trolling as usual. This chapter reminds me of somewhat when Risa felt went "aggressive" towards Rito awhile ago. Hope they keep her relevant this season.
Jul 20, 2016 9:55 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Risa really looks similar to Momo in black and white scans I have to say. Plus she's almost as sexually aggressive as well. Not that that's a bad thing by any means mind you :>

Also Nemesis merging with Rito once again proves itself to have been one of the best moves of the entire manga
Jul 20, 2016 10:20 AM

May 2014
Chapters like these makes me wonder if Rito is actually a guy....Everyone compared to him had a nice development. I wish author developed him a bit....
SpartehJul 20, 2016 10:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2016 12:12 PM

Feb 2012
nemesis best wing man
Jul 20, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2014
Nemesis is just awesome. I was a surprised at the, "I had thought you were just a boring guy" line, though, since Risa always seemed to delight in teasing Rito. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I've said it before, but dang it, I want Nemesis to cause a situation with Yami already!
Jul 20, 2016 1:06 PM

Jun 2010
Casyle said:
Nemesis is just awesome. I was a surprised at the, "I had thought you were just a boring guy" line, though, since Risa always seemed to delight in teasing Rito. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Same here I always thought she partially liked him due to his innocence, she's your typical girl portrayed as 'loose' so I thought she liked him as a contrast to the guys she deals with. That line made it seem like she never had much if any interest in him at all.
Jul 20, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
That poll sure did wonders. Risa chps are increasing and I love it!!!

HOLY DAMN MY D!!!

Risa is <3 Some panels were absolutely amazing. And Nemesis oh Nemesis I love u
Jul 20, 2016 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
Love me some Risa action :)
Jul 20, 2016 5:37 PM

Apr 2011
I'll show you the REAL ACTION SHOUNEN ME

Yui confiscates Risa's manga by Rito's father and forgets] to return it, but ends up agreeing with her about how it's interesting >:3
Jul 20, 2016 6:06 PM

Sep 2014
SkyFade said:
Casyle said:

Same here I always thought she partially liked him due to his innocence, she's your typical girl portrayed as 'loose' so I thought she liked him as a contrast to the guys she deals with. That line made it seem like she never had much if any interest in him at all.

Yeah!

I mean, I think it was the chapter where Risa molests Momo. Risa is asked something like, "what kind of guy do you like?" and she says someone like Rito.

Then the line in this latest chapter just makes it suddenly sound like she was never particularly interested in him, so I assume something was maybe lost in translation or, as I said, I'm reading too much into it.
Jul 20, 2016 11:51 PM

Mar 2015
Cell phone as vibrator was very funny XD

I didnt know Momioka were this aggressive :o
but she is not my type :p

I wanna see incest though - w -

3.8/5
Jul 21, 2016 1:46 AM

Oct 2013
Weak chapter, felt more like a doujin
Jul 21, 2016 1:59 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
but TLRD doujins are awesome though?
Jul 21, 2016 2:04 AM

Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Most aren't, the ones by prototype I love them and those starring Risa are godly but the drawings tend to be subpar most of the time, which is why I didn't like this particular chapter, didn't you feel the artwork kind of odd?

Too bad, Risa is one of my fav girls
Jul 21, 2016 3:05 AM

May 2011
This chapter was pretty spicy
Jul 21, 2016 5:17 AM

Jan 2011
I knew where it was going, and I was completely fine with that. I feel they could have pushed it a bit further though. Perhaps next time.
Jul 21, 2016 5:22 AM

Dec 2014
UnoPuntoCinco said:
HaXXspetten said:
Most aren't, the ones by prototype I love them and those starring Risa are godly but the drawings tend to be subpar most of the time, which is why I didn't like this particular chapter, didn't you feel the artwork kind of odd?

Too bad, Risa is one of my fav girls

The best ones are by (imo):

Sorairo march (NTR, Kotegawa Yui doujins)

&

By the group called maniac street.. Vanilla & an alternate, and a more aggressive Harem plan.
Momo, Tearju, Mikan and of course Yui. <3
Jul 21, 2016 5:44 AM

Jun 2011
This chapter is so hot because it's chapter 69. Get it? 69?
Jul 21, 2016 8:43 AM

Mar 2015
JustALEX said:
Wow, Momioka really wanted the D in this chapter....and goddammit Yabuki, was she always this Hot???

did you not up to date with doujin circle? mamioka got rabid popularity too...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 21, 2016 9:56 AM

Dec 2012
Woah, Risa gone wild~!! That bombshell body tho so hot~ <3
Jul 21, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
Interesting, indeed. Nice to see Risa anyways :)
Jul 21, 2016 8:47 PM

Jan 2008
Really do like Nemesis. Ever since she's joined, it feels like the series has gone up a notch.

Risa isn't my favorite but she's always been near the top for me. It's too bad they don't give her more screen time.
Jul 21, 2016 9:53 PM

May 2014
Mikan, best cock-blocking little sister ever... Seeing Yuuki's face like that makes me wish Rito actually looked like that a bit.. Oh well, however I agree Risa in the manga especially in this chapter almost looks like Momo, in fact you can put both girls side-by-side starting from the shower scene to the bed and you can see they share a striking resemblance.

Not the only resemblance either.
Haruna and Kyouko almost similar appearance when Haruna leaves her hair down from the clip.

And maybe this is just me, but Yui and Rin at some moment when Rin's hair is down share a tiny bit similarity, that! And the fact that Mikan looks more to be related to Rin in sense of sister like appearance then what she shares with Rito.
Jul 22, 2016 5:51 PM
Oct 2015
Neat little chapter. It's refreshing to see new scenarios enabled by Nemesis inhabiting Rito, and the manga is made all the better for it.
Jul 22, 2016 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
This chapter....
wheresthehandleJul 22, 2016 7:13 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 24, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2012
I pretty much hate Momioka, she transmits nothing but sexuality, this is all there is to her.
Nemesis is growing on me though.
Jul 24, 2016 12:56 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Saturate said:
I pretty much hate Momioka, she transmits nothing but sexuality, this is all there is to her.
Is that really a bad thing in an ultra-sexualized manga though? :s
Jul 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Saturate said:

most characters have more to offer than that, Momioka just gives the vibe of a generic slut tbh lol
Jul 24, 2016 3:22 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Saturate said:
HaXXspetten said:

most characters have more to offer than that, Momioka just gives the vibe of a generic slut tbh lol
wow slut shaming smh
Jul 27, 2016 12:52 PM

Oct 2013

I should of suspected this yet I was so blind because I was just simply so glad that bitch Momo didn't get in the top 5 while also being sad Nana wasn't in the top 5
The second a girl with little screen time gets lots of votes in a popularity contest the author just has to make her go after the mc. Not just have her go after another guy like Saki is after Zastin. Could of even had her go after Ren if you really wanted to randomly have her go after a guy. Would of even preferred her going after a girl instead honestly
Jul 27, 2016 1:08 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Deknijff said:
The second a girl with little screen time gets lots of votes in a popularity contest the author just has to make her go after the mc.
That poll is about a year old so I don't think that argument really works. Also for the record that was a poll for "which heroine you'd want as your lover". There were numerous other similar polls for other categories at the time as well with totally different results iirc
Jul 27, 2016 1:12 PM

Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Deknijff said:
The second a girl with little screen time gets lots of votes in a popularity contest the author just has to make her go after the mc.
That poll is about a year old so I don't think that argument really works. Also for the record that was a poll for "which heroine you'd want as your lover". There were numerous other similar polls for other categories at the time as well with totally different results iirc
I know what the poll was for HaXX. I also know it's old but this is a monthly manga. So it wouldn't surpise me if something takes time to start rolling forward
Jul 27, 2016 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
Deknijff said:

I should of suspected this yet I was so blind because I was just simply so glad that bitch Momo didn't get in the top 5 while also being sad Nana wasn't in the top 5
The second a girl with little screen time gets lots of votes in a popularity contest the author just has to make her go after the mc. Not just have her go after another guy like Saki is after Zastin. Could of even had her go after Ren if you really wanted to randomly have her go after a guy. Would of even preferred her going after a girl instead honestly

I puke in my mouth a little every time I see that poll. I'll never understand Japan's tastes in women... I mean, Haruna at number 1?! Hmmpphhh! Ops, sorry.

I thought it was just a matter of time until Risa went after Rito. Despite the weird wording she uses this chapter she's shown interest in him for awhile now.
Jul 27, 2016 11:45 PM
Mar 2016
Casyle said:
Deknijff said:

I puke in my mouth a little every time I see that poll. I'll never understand Japan's tastes in women... I mean, Haruna at number 1?! Hmmpphhh! Ops, sorry.

I thought it was just a matter of time until Risa went after Rito. Despite the weird wording she uses this chapter she's shown interest in him for awhile now.

I don't mind Risa's advances on Rito, but criticizing the japanese fans for not conforming to your ideas makes you look immature.
Jul 28, 2016 12:01 AM

Sep 2014
I don't mind Risa's advances on Rito, but criticizing the japanese fans for not conforming to your ideas makes you look immature.

Sure, I can be immature. That said, I never criticized the Japanese fans for "not conforming to my ideas". Yeah, I don't like my least favorite character in the series being #1 in a popularity poll and I frequently don't understand their tastes, but I don't expect 'em to only vote for who I like, or only like who I like. I simply voiced my displeasure at Haruna being number #1 in that poll in a very over-exaggerated manner.
CasyleJul 28, 2016 4:02 AM
Jul 28, 2016 11:15 PM

Jan 2014
Nemesis is probably number one on everyone's list and next to that is probably Mikan.

btw, Momioka is very fackable this chap.

wth trash girl is n.o1 now I don't really pay much attention recently...
Jul 31, 2016 2:40 PM
Mar 2016
Casyle said:

Sure, I can be immature. That said, I never criticized the Japanese fans for "not conforming to my ideas". Yeah, I don't like my least favorite character in the series being #1 in a popularity poll and I frequently don't understand their tastes, but I don't expect 'em to only vote for who I like, or only like who I like. I simply voiced my displeasure at Haruna being number #1 in that poll in a very over-exaggerated manner.

Still publicly complaining that your least favorite character got voted #1 makes you look immature. as much as we are entitled to our opinions, the Japanese should also be entitled to their opinions. Yui Kotegawa is technically my #1 least favorite character because of her past actions, one of Yui's past grievances includes getting the Venus Momo Club to hate Rito. If Yui Kotegawa was voted #1 on any poll related to To Love Ru and if I WANT to voice my displeasure about it, I do it anonymously and as constructively as possible. I'm not convinced that I should hate Haruna as much as the fans hate her.
Jul 31, 2016 10:48 PM

Sep 2014
Snipolla

Actually, what in the world am I doing? *Scratches his head* My only objection was to being accused of saying something I didn't say, not to being called immature, debating immaturity or whatnot.

*Wanders off*
CasyleAug 1, 2016 3:32 PM
Aug 2, 2016 3:12 AM

Jun 2016
Risa is so hot *thumbs up* for that :). . .
Mushoku Tensei is the best harem light novel out there and Rudeus is my man'. . .
Aug 8, 2016 3:18 AM

Aug 2008
Nemesis possessing Rito is one of the best things that's happened on this manga. It allows for sexy situations, other than his accident routines! Rito needed some backbone and change in personality. Nemesis can only be a "healthy" influence on him (other than Momo).

Momioka sure is hot. It's sorta funny how her character fits so well with Aoki Kanji's girls in his adult manga. Incidentally, he's done a trilogy doujinshi (that's also been TL'd to English) on her already. I'd say it's incredibly faithful, when compared to this chapter! haha
Aug 17, 2016 10:53 AM

Feb 2015
Dissapointing but at the same time, satisfiying, from character-wise. what dissapointe me is the lewd A.K.A ecchi level in this manga. the author needs to make it into a whole new level of ecchi from the standart level of ecchi in to love ru. well, this chapter, the ecchi went into another level just a bit but still......i'm not satisfied enough!!! xD

but at the same time, it's satisfiying to see more of Risa as a character. not only we got a bit characterization from her, we even got a huge character development between her and rito. i mean, he literally got her flag in this chapter. i mean, for sure, she likes him now. if you look at the previous previous chapter where risa teased rito, it just a game to her and there is not actual feeling towards rito but this time, for sure, 100%, she likes him. another girl into harem plan xD xD amazing!!!!

and not only that, this chapter clearly tells us her "real personality" well, it's a bit generic, or i mean i have seen it in many anime but it fit well to to love ru darkness story/character imo. she wants to be with her parents everytime but unfortunately, her parents are busy at work. and thus, she looks like a bitch xD she is just lonely basically. i really hope to see more characterization of her. and more development between her and rito.

but seriously, that ending. i thought his things really got hard and touch her "sensitive place".....tbh, i went crazy after i saw that page xD i seriously thought finally the ecchi went into a fucking whole new level but goddammit it was just a phone ringing :c we need nemesis to stuck inside rito forever or something like that will never happen in to love ru darkness again.

looking foward to the next chapter xD xD xD
Risa > fav character
she is so fucking hot dammit!! xD ma type *thumbs up*

Risa no.2
i agree with that a lot. she is hot afterall xD not hot but as a character, she is great. it's just the author still hasn't tell us more about her. if the the author made more of characterization of her and even put the character development between her and rito afterward, i bet it's gonna be looks so sweet. i hope the author isn't only focusing on the ecchi side and pay attention to the character too.
but haruna no.1........i don't know what to say about that. i don't think she deserve no.1
momo > 1
now that's what i want to see.....
YizelTroAug 17, 2016 11:03 AM
Aug 31, 2016 12:32 PM

Dec 2015
Damn, when Rito, Lord of the Supreme Harem, awakes there will be no pussy untapped in the galaxy.
Apr 20, 2020 7:50 AM

Feb 2018
Lets sleep over...
Nov 4, 2020 8:47 AM

Jan 2020
It looks like Risa did intend to go all out with Rito. Mikan's call interrupted them, though.

Also, chapter 69 just had to one of the spiciest chapters of the entire manga.

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.