Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2016 1:06 PM
Aug 2015
just curious is this sport invovles something smart like in haikyuuu atleast? or not?
Jul 4, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2015
One of the characters has a smartphone.
hi
Jul 4, 2016 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
Same here. haikyuu gives some unknown tips & tricks and mostly how to motivate yourself and team to become better and better and never give up. I too want to know if kuroko no basket is same or even better.
Jul 4, 2016 1:13 PM

Oct 2015
Ayon88 said:
Same here. haikyuu gives some unknown tips & tricks and mostly how to motivate yourself and team to become better and better and never give up. I too want to know if kuroko no basket is same or even better.
Doing that is to be considered to be 'smart' nowadays is it...

🎧 Just let the music take you away... 🎧

▪ Artist ▪
▪ Student ▪
▪ 17 ▪

Jul 4, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2015
some aspects are quite similar. just try the first 5 episodes and see if you like it. easy.

Haikyuuu>KnB
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jul 4, 2016 1:18 PM
Aug 2015
Xykhen said:
Ayon88 said:

first of all, we all should know that one outs is the best SMART anime, so im not expecting anything like one outs, just a bit smart things?????? coz im tired of watching shitshows, and i want something SMART SMART ANIME GUYS
Jul 4, 2016 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
no is just a fujoshit anime
dont watch it if you are a boy
Jul 4, 2016 1:20 PM
Aug 2015
Ayumu_yuu said:
I'd say, if fighting and improving yourself for a better you = smart things? Then yes, but again don't expect too much from a sport anime

if its just fighting and improving then i should not wasting anymore time and go search something smart, because if there is nothing like WEUW he just outplayed coz of intelligent thing you know, nobody expected that something, we should all have seen one outs so you should understand what i mean.
Jul 4, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2015
HeicPy said:
Xykhen said:

first of all, we all should know that one outs is the best SMART anime, so im not expecting anything like one outs, just a bit smart things?????? coz im tired of watching shitshows, and i want something SMART SMART ANIME GUYS
What's your definition of smart may I ask?

▪ Artist ▪
▪ Student ▪
▪ 17 ▪

Jul 4, 2016 1:22 PM
Aug 2015
Xykhen said:
HeicPy said:

definition of smart for me is: character who outwits other by thinking and doing it, someone might do something like no one has ever done this or it looked stupid but actually does other thing. just intelligent things. the best example is as i said: one outs.
Jul 4, 2016 1:24 PM

Oct 2015
HeicPy said:
Xykhen said:

definition of smart for me is: character who outwits other by thinking and doing it, someone might do something like no one has ever done this or it looked stupid but actually does other thing. just intelligent things. the best example is as i said: one outs.

Oh I see...you seen No Game No Life.?

▪ Artist ▪
▪ Student ▪
▪ 17 ▪

Jul 4, 2016 1:25 PM
Aug 2015
Xykhen said:
HeicPy said:

Oh I see...you seen No Game No Life.?

yup, this is good offer, thats what i want you just offered good anime but i have seen it, you can check my anime list and you will see i think i watched all smart anime but i dont believe it and searching for more but i know there is nothing left... feelsbadman
Jul 4, 2016 1:28 PM
Aug 2015
Ayumu_yuu said:
HeicPy said:

if its just fighting and improving then i should not wasting anymore time and go search something smart, because if there is nothing like WEUW he just outplayed coz of intelligent thing you know, nobody expected that something, we should all have seen one outs so you should understand what i mean.

Than is probably a no, I mean I watched all the 3 seasons, can't say I'm dissapointed bcs I wasn't looking for smart guys, anyways, its up to you

so from your perspective there is nothing what invovles mindblowing situations? :/ then feelsbadman need to search something other
Jul 4, 2016 1:28 PM

Nov 2014
KnB isn't a 'smart' anime. It's just like your average superpower sports anime where the MCs gains a new power everytime he's about to lose.
Jul 4, 2016 1:29 PM
Aug 2015
mizukasa said:
KnB isn't a 'smart' anime. It's just like your average superpower sports anime where the MCs gains a new power everytime he's about to lose.

:(((((((((( fuck this then.........
Jul 4, 2016 1:29 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Lol no it's more like supernatural/super power basketball, not much in the way of realism or strategy

On the other hand it's also incredibly entertaining as a result. It's definitely not as well-written as Haikyuu but I do think it was more fun to watch and more addictive in general
Jul 4, 2016 1:36 PM
Aug 2015
Ayumu_yuu said:
HeicPy said:

so from your perspective there is nothing what invovles mindblowing situations? :/ then feelsbadman need to search something other

Not really... and I can't even come up with another suggestion atm *feeling useless* =_=

its not like feeling useless, its jsut THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE ANIME WHERE I CAN WATCH, am i the only one in the majority who wants smart things and the hype where outplaying and mindgames comes... just dont know or the majority of people cant correctly deduce these kind of animes... feels like no one in reality likes math, physics, psychological and so on...
Jul 4, 2016 1:39 PM

Apr 2015
If you're trying to watch a sports anime that is written by someone that knows the sport well and incorporates strategy, theory, and execution into the plot then I recommend Hajime no Ippo.

Ippo is all about preparation before the match and is pretty much 1-to-1 with real life training for a boxer—albeit a little exaggerated.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/263/Hajime_no_Ippo

Also, no fujobait to be found if that helps.
Jul 4, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2012
Lmfao Haikyuu smart? Don't get me wrong I love Haikyuu though, but smart, eh...
So by your standards I'd say KnB might be "smart" yes. It's as enjoyable as Haikyuu in a sports way.
Jul 4, 2016 1:44 PM

Nov 2014
I watched a bit of Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu I think it will suit your tastes. Or are you only looking for sports genre?
Jul 4, 2016 1:47 PM
Aug 2015
mizukasa said:
I watched a bit of Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu I think it will suit your tastes. Or are you only looking for sports genre?

actually i dont really like sport so ofc anything SMART will be good that i still didnt watch.
Jul 4, 2016 1:51 PM

Nov 2014
HeicPy said:
mizukasa said:

actually i dont really like sport so ofc anything SMART will be good that i still didnt watch.

Try Kiseijuu and Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei as well, and maybe Psycho-Pass?
mizukasaJul 4, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 4, 2016 7:48 PM

Aug 2008
LOL! There is nothing smart or intelligent about anime.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 4, 2016 7:53 PM

Jun 2015
None at all. 3 seasons of suffering this anime and I can basically say it's fujoshi bait, a bit of manservice and hints of pseudo sports.
Jul 4, 2016 8:03 PM

Oct 2013

Thread moved from Anime Discussion to the Kuroko no Basket Series Board.
For discussions relating to a specific anime, please use the anime specific series board.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.