Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2016 9:14 AM
Mar 2015
frostmourn said:
Isterio said:

The cube thing and all the demons attached to it, but that´s the basis of her ability. What confuses me till this day, is if Lisana kills cats and rabbits to take in their souls and Elfman larger animals like bears or bulls.

It just hit me Hiro is a Castlevania fan.

You takeover before they die.

Takeover doesn't work after death.

Remember that beast soul was taken over by Elfman as soon as he saw it.

Mira tried to take over Sayla as soon as she saw her(she was too strong for Mira, thus had to weaken her before takeover)

Almost 500 chapter and we dont have a clear understnaind on how some basic magic works. This what i hate, anyway i guess its like pokemon you have damdge it first then take over. I assume demon take over and god take over are rare and i wonder if you have to be born with it
Jul 4, 2016 10:08 AM
Nov 2015
*sigh* People don't you think Irene could have teleported / projected herself etc? We all know how Mashima loves to make cliffhangers and twists.

@frostmourn : If I remember correctly, Alegria uses the souls in Cube to activate, wouldn't it make sense for her new takeover to be named 'Mirajane Alegria' considering she absorbed all the souls there?

Anyways, as for the chapter, not much going on. Worst part was Gajeel's and the sister re-union was meh, why wasn't it given more attention?

As for the rest, I liked Mirajane's fight - although it was short, had less bull than most fights this arc and her new soul was badass and powerful (like drying up the sea? Holy moly ^_^) :D

Irene is a beast o_O, she is becoming more and more awesome. I don't know if she'll be reduced as a plot technique for Erza but lemme enjoy her character and abilities for now lol (please don't bash Irene haters -.-)

Mirajane : There were so many souls ripe for the taking.
I devoured them all.
*lick*

I don't know about you guys but that part of Mirajane always creeped me out ._.
Jul 4, 2016 10:13 AM

Sep 2014
Finally the sisters reunite! They sure recognized each other fast tho considering how long they were apart.
Mira was pretty awesome, shouldn't stand a chance against Eileen though~
Jul 4, 2016 11:00 AM
Apr 2016
trump54 said:
frostmourn said:

You takeover before they die.

Takeover doesn't work after death.

Remember that beast soul was taken over by Elfman as soon as he saw it.

Mira tried to take over Sayla as soon as she saw her(she was too strong for Mira, thus had to weaken her before takeover)

Almost 500 chapter and we dont have a clear understnaind on how some basic magic works. This what i hate, anyway i guess its like pokemon you have damdge it first then take over. I assume demon take over and god take over are rare and i wonder if you have to be born with it

Lol, that's what I meant. Best analogy (Pokemon), how come I didn't think of it :D
Jul 4, 2016 11:05 AM
Apr 2016
TheUltimateOne said:
*sigh* People don't you think Irene could have teleported / projected herself etc? We all know how Mashima loves to make cliffhangers and twists.

@frostmourn : If I remember correctly, Alegria uses the souls in Cube to activate, wouldn't it make sense for her new takeover to be named 'Mirajane Alegria' considering she absorbed all the souls there?

Anyways, as for the chapter, not much going on. Worst part was Gajeel's and the sister re-union was meh, why wasn't it given more attention?

As for the rest, I liked Mirajane's fight - although it was short, had less bull than most fights this arc and her new soul was badass and powerful (like drying up the sea? Holy moly ^_^) :D

Irene is a beast o_O, she is becoming more and more awesome. I don't know if she'll be reduced as a plot technique for Erza but lemme enjoy her character and abilities for now lol (please don't bash Irene haters -.-)

I devoured them all.
*lick*

Allegria is one of Mard's powers though. I don't remember the spirits part, maybe I should reread it.

Mira is just as bad as the villains in that case, but since she's a member of fairy tail all is good right? The hypocrisy here is real,LOL (when Neinhart used life magic which makes use of dead souls, the members of fairy tail were like: despicable, horrendous etc)

Do you really like Eileen? I feel as if she's forced AF. Introduced as in the same league as August and is Erza's mom? Yeah, definely not liking her
Jul 4, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
I have no shame in admitting that I am only reading Fairy Tail for the art.
Jul 4, 2016 11:40 AM

Jun 2016
How is Zera still there? Mavis acknowledged her death a long time ago, so why is she still an illusion?

behind these hills
i'm reaching for the heights

Jul 4, 2016 11:41 AM

Jun 2013
Okay chapter, Mira's new 'form' looked really nice, would've liked if she used it against someone more powerful (Mashima trolling her again lolz). Knew based on the chapter's tittle that Yukino and Sorano will meet, also I'm more interested in the next chapter "The White Dragneel".
Brakkan said:

There's no shame in that, but kinda sad that you're interested only in the art? I mean you can stare at random images and not bother with almost 500 chapters... or is this that 'kind of comment'?
Jul 4, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2013
MIRAXLISANAAN!!! SO CUTE!!! SIbling Love right there! Long time since we have seen not Fanservice Cover.

Sorano/Angel and Yukino Finally Meet Again!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

Mira...O_O Damn...this New SAtan Soul after showing us that Seilah form....SHE ATE THAT FLYING BASE SOUL ALONG EVERY SINGLE DEMON THAT WAS IN THERE!? F**KING BAD ASS POWER UP THERE!

Those 2 were Swords!? and...looks like Mirajane understand the Serious Danger when she saw that...Enchantment Technique with Personalities? = SERIOUSLY POWERFUL WIZARD = DANGER DANGER!!!

...O_o ANd Eileen is here....Eeep.....Poor Mira...She is Dead = Aka going to get her Ass handeled for her... Mira I mean.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 4, 2016 12:06 PM
Jan 2013
A so-so chapter, I guess?
Damn it, Eileen coming right after Mirajane uses her power...
At least let her defeat one of the Spriggans or something...

Aiyen said:
This is a bit late but does anybody know what that manga was Natsu did a cross-over with? Looked like another fire Mage.

You mean in previous interview?
If I'm not mistaken, it's Fire Brigade of Flames/Enen No Shouboutai from creator of Soul Eater.

vriskabell said:
How is Zera still there? Mavis acknowledged her death a long time ago, so why is she still an illusion?

You need to read the previous chapter. If I can understand correctly, it's because of Mavis "resurrected" at about the same time Universe One was casted.
Jul 4, 2016 12:15 PM

Jun 2016
vriskabell said:

You need to read the previous chapter. If I can understand correctly, it's because of Mavis "resurrected" at about the same time Universe One was casted.[/quote] I did read the last chapter. Even though Mavis was resurrected, she's known for these past hundred years or so that Zera is dead. It doesn't make sense to bring her back because that's a chapter in life that Mavis has already passed, unless she happened to forget for some reason that Zera was always a subconscious illusion.

behind these hills
i'm reaching for the heights

Jul 4, 2016 12:18 PM
Nov 2015
frostmourn said:
TheUltimateOne said:

I devoured them all.
*lick*

Allegria is one of Mard's powers though. I don't remember the spirits part, maybe I should reread it.

Mira is just as bad as the villains in that case, but since she's a member of fairy tail all is good right? The hypocrisy here is real,LOL (when Neinhart used life magic which makes use of dead souls, the members of fairy tail were like: despicable, horrendous etc)

Do you really like Eileen? I feel as if she's forced AF. Introduced as in the same league as August and is Erza's mom? Yeah, definely not liking her

I agree. I find Mira's actions disgusting.

While her introduction was certainly forced (I do not argue with that), I am liking her overall.
Jul 4, 2016 12:26 PM
Apr 2016
Jarjaxle said:
MIRAXLISANAAN!!! SO CUTE!!! SIbling Love right there! Long time since we have seen not Fanservice Cover.

Mira...O_O Damn...this New SAtan Soul after showing us that Seilah form....SHE ATE THAT FLYING BASE SOUL ALONG EVERY SINGLE DEMON THAT WAS IN THERE!? F**KING BAD ASS POWER UP THERE!

Those 2 were Swords!? and...looks like Mirajane understand the Serious Danger when she saw that...Enchantment Technique with Personalities? = SERIOUSLY POWERFUL WIZARD = DANGER DANGER!!!

...O_o ANd Eileen is here....Eeep.....Poor Mira...She is Dead = Aka going to get her Ass handeled for her... Mira I mean.

Just saying, but Midnight has done the same in oracion seis 2nd coming (enchanted a doll with powers and personality)
Jul 4, 2016 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
frostmourn said:
Jarjaxle said:

Just saying, but Midnight has done the same in oracion seis 2nd coming (enchanted a doll with powers and personality)

yeah..but if you are talking that OK/Good Anime Filler...Eileen is obviously Whole Different Plane of Existence than Midnight regarding Enchantment...and every PowerPlace too...+ it is not officially canon
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 4, 2016 12:39 PM
Nov 2015
frostmourn said:
Jarjaxle said:

True but J and H are way more powerful than Imitatia.
Jul 4, 2016 12:55 PM
Apr 2016
Jarjaxle said:
frostmourn said:

yeah..but if you are talking that OK/Good Anime Filler...Eileen is obviously Whole Different Plane of Existence than Midnight regarding Enchantment...and every PowerPlace too...+ it is not officially canon

It is officially canon.

Hiro wanted to do that arc, but the editor didn't allow him to.

Hiro has used all the changes made for oracion sies in the manga as well. Eg: Cobra's name as Erik, Midnight's long hair, mention of the arc multiple times in the manga (GMG, OS vs Jellal etc)
Jul 4, 2016 1:59 PM
Oct 2013
frostmourn said:

It is officially canon.

Hiro has used all the changes made for oracion sies in the manga as well. Eg: Cobra's name as Erik, Midnight's long hair, mention of the arc multiple times in the manga (GMG, OS vs Jellal etc)

Where do people get consistenly those half lies about FT.

1.Lisanna was forced into the story through the Anime director.

2. Nalu is canon Hiro Mashima ships it.

3. Hiro Mashima only planned for 6 Spriggans but the Editor forced him to do 12.

Now this one. Where do people get all this horseshit from?
For clarification sake, there are certain developments that are canon to the universe, this doesn´t mean that filler episodes are a canon representation of those events.

Best example would be Naruto Flashbacks and the second Chunin exams specifcally. Only because those Chunin exams took place as we´ve been told through the dialogue when Naruto returned to Konoha doesn´t mean that they´ve took place the way the Anime filler portrayed those events. The same applies here. A different example would be the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc in Bleach.
The designs of the Zanpakuto spirits had been confirmed to be canon by Kubo, which to this day makes several people think this arc is Canon to the story of Bleach. Kubo however only designed the looks, but never wrote the story. It´s not canon if the author or the publishing magazine don´t give a specific clarification that something is part of the main storyline.

In Fairy Tails case this is true too Fairy Tail Zero, Ice Trail, the Laxus Spinoff, the Gajeel Spinoff and the Sabertooh spinoff, all prequels or sidestories written by Hiro Mashima that tell events between timeskips.. There´s also a Shujo manga about Wendy and some gay looking dude she´s in love with, that´s written by a a female author (whose name I didn´t bother to remember) and isn´t canon, untill Hiro confirms it.
Omakes aren´t canon either as they´re trolling territory.
IsterioJul 4, 2016 2:30 PM
Jul 4, 2016 2:08 PM

Jan 2015
Nothing special about this chapter we knew that Mirajane would defeat them but the thing that surprised me is that they were swords lol :/
Jul 4, 2016 2:53 PM
Apr 2016
Isterio said:
frostmourn said:

It is officially canon.

Where do people get consistenly those half lies about FT.

1.Lisanna was forced into the story through the Anime director.

2. Nalu is canon Hiro Mashima ships it.

3. Hiro Mashima only planned for 6 Spriggans but the Editor forced him to do 12.

Now this one. Where do people get all this horseshit from?
For clarification sake, there are certain developments that are canon to the universe, this doesn´t mean that filler episodes are a canon representation of those events.

Best example would be Naruto Flashbacks and the second Chunin exams specifcally. Only because those Chunin exams took place as we´ve been told through the dialogue when Naruto returned to Konoha doesn´t mean that they´ve took place the way the Anime filler portrayed those events. The same applies here. A different example would be the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc in Bleach.
The designs of the Zanpakuto spirits had been confirmed to be canon by Kubo, which to this day makes several people think this arc is Canon to the story of Bleach. Kubo however only designed the looks, but never wrote the story. It´s not canon if the author or the publishing magazine don´t give a specific clarification that something is part of the main storyline.

In Fairy Tails case this is true too Fairy Tail Zero, Ice Trail, the Laxus Spinoff, the Gajeel Spinoff and the Sabertooh spinoff, all prequels or sidestories written by Hiro Mashima that tell events between timeskips.. There´s also a Shujo manga about Wendy and some gay looking dude she´s in love with, that´s written by a a female author (whose name I didn´t bother to remember) and isn´t canon, untill Hiro confirms it.
Omakes aren´t canon either as they´re trolling territory.

I donno man, saw or somewhere 😂

YouTubers making fairy tail theories and top Listers say that oracion seis 2nd coming is canon, that's where I got those info from.

They did put up some link saying that Hiro worked with them (animators) in that arc.

Just saying, that arc was actually decent/good (much better than Alvarez arc and the latter half of GMG IMO), I don't think some random fillers can be like tht. For eg, fillers in naruto are horrendous, same with the celestial spirit's rebellion arc.
Jul 4, 2016 3:26 PM
Oct 2013
frostmourn said:

YouTubers making fairy tail theories and top Listers say that oracion seis 2nd coming is canon, that's where I got those info from.

They did put up some link saying that Hiro worked with them (animators) in that arc.

Just saying, that arc was actually decent/good (much better than Alvarez arc and the latter half of GMG IMO), I don't think some random fillers can be like tht. For eg, fillers in naruto are horrendous, same with the celestial spirit's rebellion arc.

Anime filler generally can be written off as non canon except there´s a Jump announcement that says otherwise and even than it´s really lose.
People thought Kishimoto wrote Road to Ninja, which some people liked, although I found it terrible, but the only thing he did was promote it, the same can be applied to One Piece Film Z who has the canon character of Z, but neither his story or the Movie content are confirmed and wouldn´t fit into the timeline.
The most famous missconception was Dragon Ball GT and the Anime Filler Bardock Father of Goku. Toriyama approved both works, but also denied both of them to become canon.

I can recommend Fairy Tail Ice Trail. It tells the story how Gray came to be in the guild. It has no timeline issues and is an adventure between Gray and Gildarts. But even that one is iffy as I haven´t got a source that it´s 100% canon although according to the sites I´ve read it, it´s written but not drawn by Hiro Mashima.
Therefore it could be partially canon, meaning that Gray joining FT through Gildarts may apply, but not their adventures.
IsterioJul 4, 2016 3:30 PM
Jul 4, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2013
Somehow I don't see Eileen actually bothering to fight Mira. I don't know...I just feel like that adds nothing to the plot seeing as she's already out of commission.
Jul 4, 2016 5:01 PM
Apr 2016
Isterio said:
frostmourn said:

Anime filler generally can be written off as non canon except there´s a Jump announcement that says otherwise and even than it´s really lose.
People thought Kishimoto wrote Road to Ninja, which some people liked, although I found it terrible, but the only thing he did was promote it, the same can be applied to One Piece Film Z who has the canon character of Z, but neither his story or the Movie content are confirmed and wouldn´t fit into the timeline.
The most famous missconception was Dragon Ball GT and the Anime Filler Bardock Father of Goku. Toriyama approved both works, but also denied both of them to become canon.

I can recommend Fairy Tail Ice Trail. It tells the story how Gray came to be in the guild. It has no timeline issues and is an adventure between Gray and Gildarts. But even that one is iffy as I haven´t got a source that it´s 100% canon although according to the sites I´ve read it, it´s written but not drawn by Hiro Mashima.
Therefore it could be partially canon, meaning that Gray joining FT through Gildarts may apply, but not their adventures.

Yeah I've read ice trail and gajeel's spin off. I actually find those two waay better than post Tartarus fairy tail xD. They remind me some of the features that I loved the most in the beginning of fairy tail.
Jul 4, 2016 8:31 PM

May 2015
oh i see, so yukino is sorano's sister
another "no", who?
Jul 4, 2016 8:50 PM
Apr 2011
Dragneel the White is Natsu after he kills a balrog.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 5, 2016 7:10 AM
Jul 2015
Mirajane is in serious trouble next week. There's no way she can beat that woman in a head on fight.
Jul 5, 2016 11:35 AM

Oct 2009
I wonder if Dragneel the White could refer to Zeref turning from Black Mage to White Mage...
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jul 5, 2016 1:13 PM

Dec 2015
metsujin said:
Okay chapter, Mira's new 'form' looked really nice, would've liked if she used it against someone more powerful (Mashima trolling her again lolz). Knew based on the chapter's tittle that Yukino and Sorano will meet, also I'm more interested in the next chapter "The White Dragneel".
Brakkan said:

There's no shame in that, but kinda sad that you're interested only in the art? I mean you can stare at random images and not bother with almost 500 chapters... or is this that 'kind of comment'?

I really enjoyed Fairy Tail until the Tenrou Arc, after that basically just Hiro's drawing skills and E.N.D kept me from dropping the series.
Jul 6, 2016 1:31 AM

Nov 2015
Nice chapter. Mira was epic in this one. Too bad she's gonna get shafted again.
Jul 6, 2016 5:15 AM

Apr 2014
I like Mira so much,I'm always amazed by her new souls :p
Jul 7, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2013
Tailless said:
Somehow I don't see Eileen actually bothering to fight Mira. I don't know...I just feel like that adds nothing to the plot seeing as she's already out of commission.

Maybe she want use Mira over something, Because Mira ability is unique. For example she takeover Tartaros demon and even capable using its ability,
and who create those demon? its was Zeref...

imagine if she were able to take over Mard Geer as her power... do you think they will leave her alone.. with all that power/demon that sealed within her..

If i were Eileene i will surely kill Mira first
Jul 8, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2007
Mashima pls. Stop trying to pretend spriggans matter when you shit on them in the same chapter.
Jul 8, 2016 4:03 AM

Mar 2015
Sora and Yukino were sisters?? Huwat?

Mira new form is lame? Pretty much another disappointment that Juliet and co defeated so easily.

Aileen appeared!! Mira is instant defeat.

3.6/5
Jul 8, 2016 7:08 AM
Nov 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
3.6/5

It was hinted at since the GMG lol.
Jul 8, 2016 9:08 AM

Mar 2015
TheUltimateOne said:
Raijin-sama619 said:
3.6/5

It was hinted at since the GMG lol.

Well, I missed some GMG chapters, thats why ._.
Jul 9, 2016 10:53 AM
Nov 2015
The salt is gonna be real here in 2 days lmao.
Jul 14, 2016 1:38 AM

Jun 2008
I know Eileen is supposed to be super strong and shit but still shouldn't she be in less fit condition after pulling a huge magic like that, that changed the whole condiment?
Not only did she not rest at all, but she then beat those guys in the castle, and then uses some eye magic and then flew or teleported back to the battlefield.

Mirajane fought for ten seconds and she seems ten times more exhausted.
Jul 14, 2016 11:39 AM

Aug 2014
Because she's Erza...'s mom most likely.
Jul 19, 2016 2:04 AM
Jul 2016
I want to fuck irene
Sep 29, 2016 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
Well nothin super special,
Levi n lily heard Gajeel's voice. some comfort for her. can wait for the awkwardness to appear xD and Everyone heading for the guild,

Yukino & Sorano are finally reunite. well waiting for that lol

Mira Jane's new Satan Soul Alegria looks stunning & the fact that she managed to all them souls xD Juliet & Heine were both Swords. and a lovely surprise by Irene showing up behind her. This is going to be bad...
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 11, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2014
so those two girls were actually swords ...Damn Ekfeen is sure strong....
Aug 27, 2017 1:33 PM

Oct 2015
Those were swords, that was a surprise I never expected. This Eileen is gonna be troublesome for Mira
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 27, 2017 1:38 PM

Oct 2015
Those were swords that was a surprise, but even though Mira defeated them she still has to deal with Eileen who looks strong
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 11:06 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, those were only swords, Eileen is here!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.