Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 8:35 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mari protecting Meiko's big, beautiful breasts, but hers are now getting exposed! Will the real Meiko finally awaken in response? Also, well done Chairman! Getting the upper hand due to that bear sighting! XD
animefan8800Jul 2, 2016 8:44 AM
Jul 2, 2016 9:52 AM

Aug 2015
Where did you manage to find ch 220 so early? Young Jump?
Jul 5, 2016 11:38 PM
Nov 2015
Berserk will end before this arc does..
Jul 6, 2016 12:14 AM

Dec 2014
Next chapter, Mari in all her naked greatness!! X3

Chairman wasting a few pages so that the contest will be over...
Jul 6, 2016 1:38 AM
Jul 2010
I really hate to say this, but I'm kinda hoping on the Chiyo X Kiyoshi ship. Hana and Mari just treat Kiyoshi like utter shit. No matter the outcome of the battle, he lost, so you'd think that they'd treat him a little better for once.
Jul 6, 2016 1:49 AM

Jun 2011
Aluvis said:
I really hate to say this, but I'm kinda hoping on the Chiyo X Kiyoshi ship. Hana and Mari just treat Kiyoshi like utter shit. No matter the outcome of the battle, he lost, so you'd think that they'd treat him a little better for once.

Always shipped KiyoChi. But Mari in all her glory next chapter :D
Jul 6, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2008
Okay, the vice president has to come back now that her beloved Mari's boobs are exposed. Right?
....Sure. I have no hope left for this arc.
Jul 6, 2016 5:26 AM

Sep 2012
Aluvis said:

Really hate to say this but I agree with you : Mari and Hana really are treating Kyoshi like shit after all he has done for them. It's really starting to piss me off. I still can't go fo the Chiyo x Kiyoshi ship because I really don't like Chiyo but... Seriously Kiyoshi should tell them to knock it off and respect him a little more. What's he waiting for ?!! Is he like Andre deep down or what ?!

When is he gonna say STOP and draw boundaries ?!
kappa34Jul 6, 2016 5:36 AM
Jul 6, 2016 9:43 AM

Nov 2011
Kiyoshi's gotta protect that manhood~

I always find the segments with the chairman to be amusing. And with a fucking bear to be added in L
Jul 6, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
Why don't they just knock them off the horse if they can rip their clothes so easily? Also, really bitch move by Hana and Mari. Kiyoshi's been through so much. No way am I hoping on the lukewarm and bland Chiyo x Kiyoshi ship though. Hana x Kiyoshi is still the OTP. The Chairman's complete absent-mindedness is killing me but this arc needs to end ASAP!
Jul 6, 2016 10:35 AM

Sep 2012
MoonStar9 said:
Why don't they just knock them off the horse if they can rip their clothes so easily? Also, really bitch move by Hana and Mari. Kiyoshi's been through so much. No way am I hoping on the lukewarm and bland Chiyo x Kiyoshi ship though. Hana x Kiyoshi is still the OTP. The Chairman's complete absent-mindedness is killing me but this arc needs to end ASAP!

I agree ! Let's hope Hana ends up apoligizing but I get the feeling that as long as Kyoshi doesn't complain once and for all about the way Mari and Hana treat him, they're not gonna change at all... They really need to be shut down for once... They surely can easily forget that without Kyoshi they would simply have lost and the USC would have been disbanded already...
Jul 6, 2016 11:06 AM

Oct 2015
kappa34 said:
MoonStar9 said:

I agree ! Let's hope Hana ends up apoligizing but I get the feeling that as long as Kyoshi doesn't complain once and for all about the way Mari and Hana treat him, they're not gonna change at all... They really need to be shut down for once... They surely can easily forget that without Kyoshi they would simply have lost and the USC would have been disbanded already...

Unless the other girls call them out on it Mari won't apologise. Maybe Hana will but Mari is too proud to. Hana may apologise after the adrenaline dies and she realises fully how much it affected Kiyoshi like when she caused his D to spring loose and he "died" from the shock.

She was really apologetic then but I have my doubts with Mari. I reread the latest arc and I noticed that Mari has been manipulating Kiyoshi since he entered the prison with no remorse to his state of mind.

Jul 6, 2016 11:31 AM

Sep 2012
You make some good points MoonStar9. I almost forgot that Hana realized a few chapter ago that she was hurting him and apoligized. But that's why it's kind of annoying. As soon as Mari starts hurting Kyoshi, it's like Hana is just following her lead without even thinking, and THEN, afterwards, she realizes that what she did was wrong.

So it seems that this bad "spirit" comes from Mari, but I'm not sure she is that evil. I mean, yeah ok, she did what she had to do to win and she clearly manipulated Kyoshi to do so. But I get the feeling that it might be just an "ice queen" image she's putting on for the show. Just to protect her. Maybe I'm wrong though, Mari's actually really hard to read and understand most of the time. That's one of her strenghts ^^
Jul 6, 2016 1:02 PM

Oct 2015
kappa34 said:
You make some good points MoonStar9. I almost forgot that Hana realized a few chapter ago that she was hurting him and apoligized. But that's why it's kind of annoying. As soon as Mari starts hurting Kyoshi, it's like Hana is just following her lead without even thinking, and THEN, afterwards, she realizes that what she did was wrong.

So it seems that this bad "spirit" comes from Mari, but I'm not sure she is that evil. I mean, yeah ok, she did what she had to do to win and she clearly manipulated Kyoshi to do so. But I get the feeling that it might be just an "ice queen" image she's putting on for the show. Just to protect her. Maybe I'm wrong though, Mari's actually really hard to read and understand most of the time. That's one of her strenghts ^^

I also don't think she's a bad person either and I loved her prison development with Kiyoshi but she clearly still holds resentment towards the boys and has a tendency to become aggressive and intolerant towards them whenever something goes wrong. In the page I showed you above she had to remind herself his heart had stopped and that was more important than the cavalry.

And even in this panel she just kicks him like he's garbage to wake him up after he was punched in the face by Andre. I know this is a comedy series and we're not to take things too seriously which I generally don't. I'm just saying, if someone wanted to hold it against her they have the evidence to.
Jul 6, 2016 1:15 PM

Sep 2012
MoonStar9 said:

And even in this panel she just kicks him like he's garbage to wake him up after he was punched in the face by Andre. I know this is a comedy series and we're not to take things too seriously which I generally don't. I'm just saying, if someone wanted to hold it against her they have the evidence to.

Yeah, I remember that moment, I actually was a little pissed off by Mari's behaviour towards Kyoshi because it seemed like she started to like him during the prison arc. And I'm like you, I like Mari and I loved the development between them so her childish and untolerant behaviour annoyed me a little. I really hope she gets to understand later on that she's being unfair with Kyoshi.

I know too it's a comedy, but something really amazing about that manga (which is really Ecchi, which makes it even more surprising) is that the relationship between Kyoshi and the girls is so entertaining and so interesting that... I can't help but wanting to see more of it and get new hints that will help us answer THE question : Who is Kyoshi gonna end up with ?!
Jul 6, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 2015
kappa34 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Yeah, I remember that moment, I actually was a little pissed off by Mari's behaviour towards Kyoshi because it seemed like she started to like him during the prison arc. And I'm like you, I like Mari and I loved the development between them so her childish and untolerant behaviour annoyed me a little. I really hope she gets to understand later on that she's being unfair with Kyoshi.

I know too it's a comedy, but something really amazing about that manga (which is really Ecchi, which makes it even more surprising) is that the relationship between Kyoshi and the girls is so entertaining and so interesting that... I can't help but wanting to see more of it and get new hints that will help us answer THE question : Who is Kyoshi gonna end up with ?!

I didn't think the Vice Pres of all people would get any development and yet it was subsequently revealed that she was very meek before becoming friends with Mari which I really liked so I can only assume Mari's aversion of men will be later explained as well. And like I said, Hana x Kiyoshi is the OTP.
Jul 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
MoonStar9 said:

I didn't think the Vice Pres of all people would get any development and yet it was subsequently revealed that she was very meek before becoming friends with Mari which I really liked so I can only assume Mari's aversion of men will be later explained as well. And like I said, Hana x Kiyoshi is the OTP.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about Mari. Lets hope it'll be developped later on. This arc is getting really long and I actually hope it ends soon because almost nothing worth noticing happened in the last chapters. It's getting a little annoying.
Jul 6, 2016 2:03 PM

Oct 2015
kappa34 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about Mari. Lets hope it'll be developped later on. This arc is getting really long and I actually hope it ends soon because almost nothing worth noticing happened in the last chapters. It's getting a little annoying.

God, it's dragging so much.
Jul 6, 2016 2:10 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Mari's dad cracks me up: "My Heart lies here!!" LOL

They really need to close this arc now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 6, 2016 3:41 PM

May 2012
The Mari hand bra is fantastic but SOMEBODY SAVE MEIKO ALREADY I CAN'T TAKE SEEING HER LIKE THIS!!!

Also, the principal gets more and more epic every chapter
Jul 6, 2016 3:50 PM

Mar 2014
18 chapters and 6 months have been with that fight, little more and I would forgot all the story so far.

the chairman's part is still pretty funny, but I would love to read a full arc about him instead mix them with this one.
Jul 6, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2011
At least this chapter should have brought things back on track. I don't know what comes first, but something has to happen starting now. Mari's top was ripped and her hands are covering Meiko's boobs, so she will be topless starting now. It might affect Meiko's state of mind and somehow bring her real personality back. They can't win this fight with the weak Meiko, so it has to happen sooner or later.

And since Hana's pants can't hold themselves anymore Kiyoshi's boxershorts will probably be seen by everyone around them soon as she shouldn't be able to finish this match while permanently holding her pants with one hand. And that calls for development. Maybe that's what will bring Kiyoshi back to life, too.
I can only hope it starts next chapter... it has been dragging for far too long now. :/

I can also agree with what has been said about the way Mari and Hana treat Kiyoshi in the current situation. It might be due to all that stress and the consequences which would follow if they lose, but I expected at least Hana to be more sensitive concering him after what they have gone through. Though she might come back to her senses when her pants fall.
Jul 7, 2016 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
RiukixD said:
At least this chapter should have brought things back on track. I don't know what comes first, but something has to happen starting now. Mari's top was ripped and her hands are covering Meiko's boobs, so she will be topless starting now. It might affect Meiko's state of mind and somehow bring her real personality back. They can't win this fight with the weak Meiko, so it has to happen sooner or later.

Seems like something's about to change, yes. I hope so because it's really been too long.

RiukixD said:
And since Hana's pants can't hold themselves anymore Kiyoshi's boxershorts will probably be seen by everyone around them soon as she shouldn't be able to finish this match while permanently holding her pants with one hand. And that calls for development. Maybe that's what will bring Kiyoshi back to life, too.
I can only hope it starts next chapter... it has been dragging for far too long now. :/

It's true that kyoshi's boxers might show off, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen, because such a thing has the potential to bring up the whole story about what's happened between Kyoshi and Hana for all this time, and, I don't know... Seems a little too early for that if you ask me. And, if Kyoshi can just say he's got weird tastes in underwear, the thing is the girls haven seen his boxers a lot in prison... If it shows off, I really don't see how they could make up something convincing to explain the whole thing ^^'... The consequences would probably be huge !

RiukixD said:
I can also agree with what has been said about the way Mari and Hana treat Kiyoshi in the current situation. It might be due to all that stress and the consequences which would follow if they lose, but I expected at least Hana to be more sensitive concering him after what they have gone through. Though she might come back to her senses when her pants fall.

I thought about that possibility too. It's (on my opinion) probably true that the way the girls treat Kyoshi is mostly due to the stress of the situation but... It's clearly not an excuse, given the fact that Mari is being really sweet to Meiko which is, currently, useless, let's be honnest ^^'...

But Kyoshi is a boy so he is the one to blame. REALLY Mari ?! He could have said so, let go of Mari and the whole thing would have fallen on the ground. " See you girls when you want to apologize ! " XD The guy gave up his dignity for them, after Mari herself asked him so, and they clearly don't seem to care at all right now. I'm expecting of Hana that she somehow makes up for it later. But if Mari apologizes later, it'll clearly be unexpected, and a really good surprise ! (Although I agree that she's really proud so it's not likely to happen anytime soon ^^'... )
kappa34Jul 7, 2016 6:00 AM
Jul 7, 2016 9:25 AM

Jun 2014
mfw this sports arc is still going after all this time

Jul 7, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2015
*coughs blood* damn fan...service!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 8, 2016 9:11 AM
Jul 2016
I want season 2 already. Been watching the season 1 every day especially epi 11 best moments with kiyoshixhana :(
Jul 8, 2016 9:21 AM

Sep 2012
Jao26 said:
I want season 2 already. Been watching the season 1 every day especially epi 11 best moments with kiyoshixhana :(

I don't even know if the 2nd season has been annouced yet :/
Jul 8, 2016 9:27 AM
Jul 2016
kappa34 said:
Jao26 said:

I don't even know if the 2nd season has been annouced yet :/

I hope the rumors is true, that this September is the release of the season 2 "cross fingers"
Jul 8, 2016 9:30 AM

Sep 2012
tbh I would be very surprised that we have a release is september and still no news of it 2 month ago on MAL :/

But... hope costs nothing, I guess :P
Jul 9, 2016 8:19 AM

Mar 2015
The strategy by Kate is awesome. I never see the Cavalry battle the same way again.

3.4/5
Jul 9, 2016 1:25 PM

Nov 2013
I feel this arc has been going on so long I wont know when its finally ended when it does.

Now, my understanding here is that we will never see the "real" Meiko again, or is this the real Meiko thats reverted and is now permanent?? She has to change back to that no-mercy havin' personality, if something happens to USC Pres, right??

This has to be where the blue team is pinned and at the count of 5.. 6..
Jul 10, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2013
I hope we can move on soon
Jul 11, 2016 2:49 PM

Aug 2014
Those ungrateful bitches...poor Kiyoshi.
Jul 16, 2016 7:03 AM

Jul 2013
Poor Kiyoshi is totally broken at this point :( Mari and Hana shouldn't treat him like that after all what he did for them.
Andre's move left Mari's team in a very... complicated situation... Hope this Cavalry battle ends in 4 or 5 chapters more.

Wonder how the Chairman will deal with that bear.
Aug 15, 2016 7:21 PM

Mar 2015
Holy shit this arc is so long. Not to mention the filler we had a few chapters ago.

And... Kiyoshi with Meiko broke down. The USC is in clear disadvantage from tons of chapters ago

Aug 27, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2014
dum dum dum...

Plot thickens...
Sep 6, 2016 8:40 AM

May 2016
Chairman managed to act like a real man and a fucking idiot at the same time. I'm proud of him.

Meiko and Kiyoshi can't take this amymore. Mari's titties are to be revealed once again ♡

Oct 26, 2016 10:32 PM

May 2015
Help me escape from prison and pulls out chinpo for me, still trash. WTF?! *Mari Logic* (ーー゛) I feel bad for Kyoshi. The man's soul is being mercilessly ripped to pieces…

Aluvis said:
Hana and Mari just treat Kiyoshi like utter shit. No matter the outcome of the battle, he lost, so you'd think that they'd treat him a little better for once.
This...

kappa34 said:
Mari and Hana really are treating Kyoshi like shit after all he has done for them. It's really starting to piss me off. Seriously Kiyoshi should tell them to knock it off and respect him a little more. What's he waiting for ?!!

When is he gonna say STOP and draw boundaries ?!
+1
Apr 16, 2018 7:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Now Andre broke Mari´s shirt!!! :/
Jan 17, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2014
I'd get a hugh-ass boner is Kiyoshi just told everyone to go fuck themselves then went home, transfered schools and began new life
But I know that's not happening (╥﹏╥)
Jun 9, 2021 6:40 PM
May 2021
wow kate is a b!tch playing with mari instead finished her off that gonna bite her in the ass next time for sure
n vp personality still not returned
hana stop harrasing kyoshi you w#ore !!!

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.