Forum Settings
Forums

'Ansatsu Kyoushitsu' and 'Koro-sensei Q!' Anime Movies Premiere in November

New
Jun 30, 2016 12:21 PM

Nov 2007
A recap movie of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, titled Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365 Nichi no Jikan, and an anime adaptation of spin-off manga Koro-sensei Q! were announced following the broadcast of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season's final episode. The recap will also include newly-animated, original scenes. Both movies will premiere together in theaters on November 19, 2016.

More information will be included in the 31st issue of Weekly Shounen Jump, to be released on July 4, 2016.

Teaser:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365 Hi no Jikan & Koro-sensei Q! on MAL

Source: Official site
NaruleachJul 5, 2016 3:14 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 30, 2016 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
I'll certainly welcome more Ansatsu content after the emotional rollercoaster I experienced from the anime's finale.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Not sure how to fell about that, we have no idea what this new anime will be about
Jun 30, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2015
More korosensei? Can't wait for it, I will definitely watch it
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 30, 2016 12:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This is the second recap movie that was announced today.
Jun 30, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2011
Might give it a try just because it's Assassination Classroom and I miss the series already.
Jun 30, 2016 3:15 PM

Jun 2015
I cant believe they will make a movie of the spin off Koro-sensei Q! It will be quite funny xD

ExoticBankai said:
Not sure how to fell about that, we have no idea what this new anime will be about

You can find the manga and try reading it, but it is like a parody of Dragon Quest, I think.
Jun 30, 2016 7:27 PM

Apr 2011
Will definitely watch this one!

Jun 30, 2016 11:32 PM

Jun 2016
I do enjoy Assassination Classroom a lot, and, as when any anime ends, I felt sad. I hope the spin-off is as good as the original. I haven't read the manga for ' Koro-sensei Q!' so I'm assuming it'll be like another story. Can someone tell me what it will entail? The synopsis on the site is a bit lacking.
Jun 30, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2015
A spin off? I'm curious what that'll be like. More Korosensei is good i my books. A recap movie though? I guess I'll watch it when it comes out but it doesn't sound too interesting if it's going to be a recap.
Jun 30, 2016 11:57 PM

Apr 2014
Mmmmm maybe I'll check it out. Koro-sensei goodness is goodness.
Jul 3, 2016 4:55 PM

Jul 2014
AwesomeJellygirl said:
I do enjoy Assassination Classroom a lot, and, as when any anime ends, I felt sad. I hope the spin-off is as good as the original. I haven't read the manga for ' Koro-sensei Q!' so I'm assuming it'll be like another story. Can someone tell me what it will entail? The synopsis on the site is a bit lacking.

Remember when in one of the last episodes Koro-sensei mentioned a manga featuring him as a Demon King? Well, that's the Koro-Sensei Q manga. Basically the class is in sort of an RPG fantasy game, they will go through quests with Koro-sensei while trying to kill him and level up. It was really funny so I'm glad to see it got a movie.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
Jul 3, 2016 8:27 PM

Jun 2016
InfernoMerrick said:
AwesomeJellygirl said:

Remember when in one of the last episodes Koro-sensei mentioned a manga featuring him as a Demon King? Well, that's the Koro-Sensei Q manga. Basically the class is in sort of an RPG fantasy game, they will go through quests with Koro-sensei while trying to kill him and level up. It was really funny so I'm glad to see it got a movie.

Oh I see, sounds very interesting. Thank you!

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
32 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.