Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 10:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All these dialogues about romance and relationships this chapter..

I hope Hayate finds the answer to his own question soon.
Jun 30, 2016 11:03 AM

May 2012
It's funny how much that misunderstanding at the start has brought lol

So if Hayate finally pursued someone, then Nagi would more than likely be the source of the negative emotions to open the palace. Actually, I wonder if how every other girl that likes him would feel if he suddenly got in a relationship.

Hayate's treading on a minefield
OlemJun 30, 2016 1:49 PM

Jun 30, 2016 12:09 PM

Sep 2007
If Hayate ever manages to fall in love with ANYONE, that palace is going to become a very trendy place. What with all the portals opening to it around Hayate, LOL
Jun 30, 2016 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Careful there, Hayate. You are walking into dangerous territory.
Jun 30, 2016 9:49 PM

Jan 2015
The way Ruka casually asked about Hayate's kiss. My reaction was pretty close to Chiharu's :p

I can't help but feel, Ruka has a way of upping the "Romance Quotient" effortlessly, with even just the little things.

---

- guess it's a matter of , "who is going to be the 'source of the great negative emotion' "

- The obvious choice being Nagi, (& it seems to be heading towards that) but I hope sensei finds a better way.

- but at the same time, the idea of Hayate trying to make someone fall is a gold mine for comedy !!

- Oh & with Ruka's scandal, Chiharu's parents divorce. It looks like everyone maybe facing bad time.

Maybe, just maybe, the whole gang will have a surge of negative emotions, to open the path. (Instead of drawing it from just one person)
SuweidaroJun 30, 2016 9:58 PM
Jun 30, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2014
these next few chapters should be interesting :3
Jul 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Jun 2010
Well, that's fresh. A protagonist that wants to fall in love in order to be rejected.

Of course Hayate's problem is that no girl is gonna reject him, he's hopelessly good at the one thing he wishes to fail at...

Not to mention he just won't really fall for anyone. I can definitely see him asking A-tan to "hate" him in order to attempt to open the path - as a comedy bit. That's definitely not a solution, since she still hasn't regained her power and memories fully.

It seems pretty clear what's gonna happen now. Hayate is going to "try to fall for someone" for Nagi's sake and he'll piush it so far, Nagi will experience the heartbreak instead... This is a very good idea for a final arc - it takes both the initial premise and the gradually introduced big plot into consideration. It also hinders on where the best drama always comes from - relationships between characters. It's going to be amazing.
Jul 1, 2016 8:03 AM

Jun 2014
so Ruka will be Hayate's victim fake love this time?
Jul 1, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2008
eworm said:
Well, that's fresh. A protagonist that wants to fall in love in order to be rejected.

Of course Hayate's problem is that no girl is gonna reject him, he's hopelessly good at the one thing he wishes to fail at...

Not to mention he just won't really fall for anyone. I can definitely see him asking A-tan to "hate" him in order to attempt to open the path - as a comedy bit. That's definitely not a solution, since she still hasn't regained her power and memories fully.

It seems pretty clear what's gonna happen now. Hayate is going to "try to fall for someone" for Nagi's sake and he'll piush it so far, Nagi will experience the heartbreak instead... This is a very good idea for a final arc - it takes both the initial premise and the gradually introduced big plot into consideration. It also hinders on where the best drama always comes from - relationships between characters. It's going to be amazing.

A big juicy +1 to that. Another fantastic example of how seamlessly Hata-sensei can switch from light hearted comedy into something serious if not almost depressing... intentionally setting yourself up for a broken heart in order to help your master? This is going to be something to remember.
Jul 8, 2016 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
And it seems it's very sure that I'm about to see some negative emotion coming soon.

Jul 12, 2016 10:41 PM

Dec 2012
Oh dear Athena, when are you get your memory back? I wonder if Hayate still love and want her.
Dec 1, 2022 3:20 AM

Feb 2017
Come to think of it, this all started from when Maria hesitated to tell the two of them the truth.. well, not anyone's fault, though.
Feb 12, 9:34 PM

Jun 2016
It's coming! I'm on the edge of my seat. What will cause the negative emotions to flow forth?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 517 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

6 by TheLostLight »»
Feb 15, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 569 Discussion

Icedout15 - Apr 5, 2018

3 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 568 (Final Chapter) Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Apr 9, 2017

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 567 Discussion

Ishkoten - Apr 6, 2017

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 566 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2017

2 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.