Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2016 1:47 AM

Jul 2013
Very satisfying ending. Every plot point was solved, all the characters had a happy ending and Nagisa ends up turning into another Koro-sensei. Was Kayano pregnant? Because her words were really suspicious...

It has been a very entertaining journey. The characters have developed in one way or another, it was heartwarning and funny and Koro-sensei was one of the best teachers ever existed in the anime media. He will be always remembered. 8/10.
Jul 1, 2016 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
Nagisa is NEW ONIZUKA

Jul 1, 2016 2:33 AM

May 2008
God I fucking love this series so much. I wasn't expecting to get so attached to it, but here we fucking are. And I'm not complaining.

The anime was just as wonderful, if not more so, than the manga (even if it was slightly rushed).

I don't fucking care that 99% of the ships aren't canon, since Karasuma and Irina are married and they're 100% the best ship of the series. I still can't believe Irina essentially made jokes about Karasuma getting turned on by watching ISIS gangraping her, but, well, she's Irina. I wish we got to see more of them as a married couple (like, the actual wedding, maybe) but they're still as amazing as ever ;A;. I usually don't ship canon couples so it's really... weird to me, lol.

NagiKaya is a terrible ship and all signs point to it not being a thing (but people can't read, lol). Nagisa's too busy being a teacher, Kayano's too busy being an actress and she essentially said that she doesn't have anything to do with him anymore (at least at that stage). She's also not pregnant, and I wish this misconception would die already. Do people not know what the word "someday" means...? I must say I did end up liking Kayano much more than I did throughout most of the series. Her post-timeskip character design is much nicer, although I mostly just didn't like her updo much, lol. But it's plot-relevant so it's whatever I guess.

Overall, this is a wonderful little series and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. Will definitely be recommending it and it's one of my absolute favourites. I wish we got to see the Asanos post-timeskip, but oh well.

Also, I'm surprised they left out Yanagisawa surviving. Sure, it's not really relevant to anything, but they left in pretty much everything else from the epilogue chapters (except the mystery couple at the train station holding hands, lol)... Not a complaint since I don't give two shits about Yanagisawa, but whatever.

My favourite character is by far Nagisa and I would 100% be up for a spinoff featuring him as a teacher.
Jul 1, 2016 2:52 AM

Oct 2014
omk that was so perfect, everything about that ending was phenomenal. Kaede turned out to be a beautiful actress and Nagisa is becoming an amazing teacher who's gonna reform those delinquents. I would have loved to see some romance between them but I suppose it's pretty obvious that they'll end up together later in life anyway. Oh and nice job climbing your way to presidency Karma!

10/10 One of my all time favourites
Jul 1, 2016 3:49 AM

May 2012
A Nagisa spin-off will be really appreciated with the interaction of the adult vesions of the former Class E. Hehehe. I am just imagining Nagisa like Onizuka handling some delinquent kids and the former Class E kids will also help Nagisa teach them some life lessons. Waaa, what a wishful thinking of mine...

I hope that idea will at least enter Yūsei Matsui sensei's mind. Hhhehe.
Jul 1, 2016 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
That's really not a bad ending
It's a happy one
It's just I was hoping for more... It's just kinda, kinda make more -1 satisfied point
But overall this is really a beautiful series
I would recommend it to everyone as long I live :)
"Signature removed"
Jul 1, 2016 4:40 AM

Jun 2014
Nagisa pullout game too weak, still unconfirmed even in anime adaptation, but I doubt he'd get cucked that hard
Jul 1, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
Finale always tend to be special, regardless what anime it might be since there's a bit melancholic feel to it. More so, if it's your favorite series.
And this epilogue... well it was the best example of the same to end series on a high note.

An emotional first half with the graduation of the E-Class and little heartwarming second half as we're given insight to everyone appeared in the series one last time.
Koro sensei couldn't have been more glad to see his upstanding students carving down their own paths in life he nurtured during that one unforgettable year to many.

Overall, it was very enjoyable and emotional ride. Truly a magnificent work. Will include it every time for recommendations.
Needless to figure out, it was 10/10 for me.

At times, it made me laugh from the top of my heart while for the other times... it made me cry from the bottom of my heart. Such was the joy I felt after experiencing it.
Jul 1, 2016 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
I think a lot of us are suckers for happy endings and are taking one point away because we wanted to see Koro Sensei survive in some form or manner. Nagisa becoming his spiritual successor is nice and all (that shot right at the end with his and Koro Sensei's forms superimposed was quite happy-making), but it's not the same.

ShadowMonkey said:
So he's really gone, no anime exclusive ending, not moved somewhere far away, really dead *sigh* well, I'll have to stick with my fanmade theory, in which he travels as particles of light to J-Stars Victory VS and lives on there with others.

I think I'll treat this as personal canon too, @ShadowMonkey. :P

I will be missing this show and Koro-sensei like crazy. Sigh. Wish I got my personal copy of Rules To Live By. Will read the manga, next, I suppose, or rewatch at some point.

Oh - since there's much talk about it, I personally feel that Kayano's just talking about the possibility of pregnancy - don't think she's actually pregnant. Unless Koro-sensei did something fishy with her when he fixed her up.. *gasp*
Jul 1, 2016 6:03 AM

Feb 2014
What a journey.....something that I'll remember for a long time. =)

The whole graduation scene, along with Nagisa's parents being reunited once again, was excellent and emotional. After that, was the epilogue, 7 years later, seeing how all the students of class 3-E were doing.

Karasuma and Irina's scene was really funny, and although they're now married, Irina has gone back to her old duties while Karasuma is pretty much her superior. =)

Who knows if Kayano is pregnant of not, but I'm sure that, going by the hints already, that her and Nagisa are in some sort of a romantic relationship, but for the both of them, her job as an actor and Nagisa as a teacher comes first.

Speaking of which, it's really funny to see that Nagisa only grew 1cm during the 7 years. Karma has grown to 185cm, which makes me look feel a it intimidated if I was next to Karma as I'm 178cm. ^^;

Still, it's great that Nagisa has become a trainee teacher and is putting his beliefs into his work and his students with his target of getting them all prepped up and being able to successfully graduate, just like how Koro-Sensei did when he took over class 3-E.

For me, this show has been a memorable roller coaster. There were times when the show made me laugh, grin happily, other times when it made me shocked and angry at the antagonist's plans, and also times where it made me sad, shed tears and even break down crying too.

Not many shows can hit those emotions successfully. I'm sure that there're even less shows than that that can do all of the above and do them with effortless ease. Assassination Classroom is one of those shows that can make you feel these emotions and has you coming back for more shenanigans and memorable times with the whole of class 3-E.

Because of this, it's just about done enough for a 10/10, almost a year since my last 10/10. ^_^
Jul 1, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2016
supermegasonic said:
thebrentinator24 said:
@Tokoya Kayano is pregnant, the manga made it more clear and obvious compared to this.

while it was obvious to me that was the case, do you mind showing the manga parts of it?

Taro__Tanaka said:
Well, this sucks,
Just after i mastered the clap technique, the anime ended...
Well, i will really miss this anime...
But we can hope that the two movies which are due to be released, are good !!!

wait WHAT?!

Yeah, there are two movies due to be released !!!
Jul 1, 2016 6:56 AM

Apr 2011
I've read the latter part of this series in the manga, but seeing it animated made me feel more emotional. It's nice to see that they are gradually approaching to the apex of their goals. I'm gonna miss this anime for sure.

The Nagisa is cool and cute at the same time LOL XD

10/10

Jul 1, 2016 7:33 AM

Jun 2015
@Arachnophobic Well, it would explain the weird shape of his tentacles if you know what I mean
Jul 1, 2016 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
LOL, why do I keep forgetting that Koki Mimura exist in class 3-E. I had to watch the ending to see what happened to him before posting this.. It turns out he was with the group revisiting class 3-E.

Also it looks like Rinka and Chiba are living together either by common-law or married. That's the only ship that was relevant in the series.

Anyways, I liked the ending. They showcased every student in their future aspirations. Some of them looked different (like Kirara looked less scary), and some of them remained the same (like Nagisa remained a manlet that can kick your ass).

I would really like to see a spin-off manga involving Nagisa teaching a group of delinquents. Kinda like Great Teacher Onizuka.

Great Teacher Shiota.

In fact there should be a couple of spin-off chapters involving some of the former students of class-3E, including the Nagisa one.
Jul 1, 2016 8:17 AM

Apr 2011
Fantastic ending to an amazing show. Was good from start to finish, 10/10.

Jun 2016
Tevens said:
Aya_The_Wierdo said:
But she said he wasn't focusing on her tho

i don't think that was she meant. i think it means Nagisa wanted to focus more on his works.

I agree! though I still have doubts..but after watching this pic i kinda believe the dad is Nagisa XD

And Karma is smoking hot and gonna get filthy rich I cant wait..and that creepy girl got reallyyy hot too..

Man, Im gonna miss everything about this anime T.T and hope there will be ovas and stuff..anything!

Jun 2016
@ShadowMonkey: Yup, it all makes sense now. :P

New head-canon: Korosensei is travelling around in space as a giant, yellow and grinning version of 2001: A Space Odyssey's Star Child, while he has secretly planted a tentacle-baby in Kayano. (Decided to settle for the younger sister, eh, that lecher..)

Taro__Tanaka said:
supermegasonic said:

while it was obvious to me that was the case, do you mind showing the manga parts of it?

wait WHAT?!

Yeah, there are two movies due to be released !!!

This made me look them up:

http://myanimelist.net/news/46714872

One's a recap movie with some original scenes and another's a spin-off. Might be fun, thanks for the heads up, @Taro__Tanaka!
Jul 1, 2016 8:33 AM
Aug 2014
this anime will go down as modern classic that every new anime fan should watch. season 1 was one and pure comedy, season 2 addresses the main theme properly. I give 9.5 for this 51 episode anime.

Kayano sure becomes hotter, but she lost against two other girls:
Jul 1, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2010
Overall loved this show... but I'm not too big a fan of long time skips like this one. While it was still satisfying I wish they ended it differently with them being the same age as they started or at the very least a reunion after finishing high school or something. I'm definitely glad that the Karasuma x Irina ship is canon now though; it was the best ship overall.

Still this show was an amazing journey and Kuro Sensei is up in my books with Onizuka as greatest teacher.

8.5/10 is my final score.
Jul 1, 2016 8:46 AM

Feb 2015
YumiAkihiko said:
Tevens said:

i don't think that was she meant. i think it means Nagisa wanted to focus more on his works.

I agree! though I still have doubts..but after watching this pic i kinda believe the dad is Nagisa XD

And Karma is smoking hot and gonna get filthy rich I cant wait..and that creepy girl got reallyyy hot too..

Man, Im gonna miss everything about this anime T.T and hope there will be ovas and stuff..anything!

yeah! the scene where the creepy girl just got hot like that.... xD made my day!
but not only that, all of the girls turned into some hotties i see xD i realized that but i don't want to be rude so i just let that aside xD
Jul 1, 2016 9:19 AM

Jun 2016
Tevens said:
YumiAkihiko said:

yeah! the scene where the creepy girl just got hot like that.... xD made my day!
but not only that, all of the girls turned into some hotties i see xD i realized that but i don't want to be rude so i just let that aside xD

I noticed that too!! they all had pretty long legs and bigger oppai hahaha...but the creepy girl just left too strong of an impression..even her eyebags/eyeliner were gone! <3
Jul 1, 2016 9:30 AM

Apr 2013
Every episode since the second half of the second season has just been phenomenal and fantastic. What a journey it has been with this class and Korosensei. Will definitely miss this bunch, especially Korosensei, Karma, Kayano and Nagisa ^_^

10/10 last episode was insanely emotional and this episode was such a satisfying, conclusive and touching episode as well like an epilogue. Love the music too!
Jul 1, 2016 10:03 AM
Dec 2013
Wow... just wow. I am so glad I found this show and watched it. Both this season and season 1 did a fantastic job of just... moving me! I loved this ending, and I loved this show, and every single character in it. It's going to take me quite a bit of time to process that this is over and move on and go about my day. When the blu-rays come out, I'm buying them. This show is worthy of having physically on my shelf. I never want to let these characters go!! ;-;

Farewell Assassination Classroom, you will forever live on in the hearts of all your viewers/readers! Farewell, Koro Sensei!
Jul 1, 2016 10:34 AM

Feb 2015
YumiAkihiko said:
Tevens said:

I noticed that too!! they all had pretty long legs and bigger oppai hahaha...but the creepy girl just left too strong of an impression..even her eyebags/eyeliner were gone! <3

yeah, that is the one of the scene which suprised me so much. from a creeps turn into a beauty lol xD people sure can change xD
they all had pretty long legs and bigger oppai

especially the girl with ponytail (forget her names even tho i have watched 50 episode ;_;)
Jul 1, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2012
Oh god I'm crying now that this wonderful series if over. It was spectacular to me, definitely an amazing anime that I'd recommend to anyone really.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 1, 2016 11:06 AM
Oct 2012
i want an OVA where we watch nagisa teach
Jul 1, 2016 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Tevens said:
Aya_The_Wierdo said:
But she said he wasn't focusing on her tho

No i think you guys are over analyzing things
Jul 1, 2016 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
Aya_The_Wierdo said:
Tevens said:

No i think you guys are over analyzing things

it's pretty obvious for nagisa and kayano shippers to over analyzing things i think.
Jul 1, 2016 11:55 AM

Jul 2015
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh graduation. The final episode. AND THE INTRO SAID CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. News reporters really suck, like always, in everything I have ever watched, they are either not important, or causing trouble. But seriously, what a nice and satisfying end, I feels so happy now /w\

Anyway, this was wonderful, by far one of the best animes I have ever watched and it will forever remain a top favorite and a masterpiece too me. 10/10
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 1, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2012
Poor Nagisa is just so tiny... I'm even taller than him ^^"

Anyway the ending was a bit unsatisfactory to me... but then again I had been dissatisfied with their views for a few episodes now.
Still that was a nice anime
Jul 1, 2016 12:53 PM

Nov 2015
I will miss this anime so much. The best possible ending it could have had.
Nagisa made this episode so bad ass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2016 6:12 PM

Jun 2013
Nagisa's parents are back together and the elitists help them leave the school this was a good and nice epilogue
Jul 1, 2016 6:52 PM

Feb 2013
Man i'm gonna miss this show, really enjoyed it all the way through, it's nice how they wrapped things up.
Jul 2, 2016 1:15 AM

Jun 2013
The ending was perfect. I have no words. :D

Well I guess I do. :P

Can I just note how awesome it was for the show to have a 10+ minute epilogue? I loved seeing what each char did in the years after the main storyline, especially Kayano (the only person who can jump off a 30-foot cliff smiling lol), Karma (so the govt. is his new wallet eh?), and ofc Nagisa :3

I would've liked to see what happened to Asano and his father tho. How did Asano and Karma survive in the same high school together, and how was their conversation about Koro-sensei?

I'm definitely going to miss watching this show every week; it was one of the few shows that made me go full-on fangirl whenever anything good and epic happened to 3-E. I guess I should say it was a well-made shounen show that didn't have countless filler moments and actually did its job? *coughcough*Naruto*coughcough* Not that other shounen shows were bad; just that AssClass actually knew how to bring the hype. Ok now I'm rambling.

It would be great if there could be more content tho, maybe a special with an extended epilogue? Please Matsui Yuusei and Lerche make it happen. :)
Jul 2, 2016 1:25 AM

Sep 2014
Very good ending, but can't help but feel that it was missing something.
Jul 2, 2016 2:23 AM

Sep 2013
It's always amazing when an anime actually has an epilogue. Great season. I don't think I'll be forgetting about this show any time soon.
Jul 2, 2016 3:03 AM
Feb 2015
Tevens said:
supermegasonic said:

most likely the ring thing might pose a problem for her cuz she's an actress, and like the other manga page with the hand holding, it possibly could be them. they might also be going out, but not married yet.

yea all that evidence pretty much makes it canon now. well it's not like anyone is going to make us think otherwise cuz we want the ship to sail XD

so, it's 100% confirmed that Nagisa and Kayano finally become a couple ?!

No i think its more like
most likly that they are a couple
Jul 2, 2016 5:20 AM

Jun 2014
Will miss this anime A LOT ;_;
I started crying the moment Isogai told the class to stand and thanked the teachers.
Love how Nagisa switched to assassin mode in a flash

10/10.
〜自由〜
Jul 2, 2016 6:48 AM

Oct 2015
MY TEARS.. CAN'T HOLD THEM :'(((
Jul 2, 2016 7:09 AM
Oct 2007
This show gave off similar vibe to Gintama where you can feel touched, sadness, comedy and joy in one episode. Undisputed and simple 9/10. A Satisfying ending. Definitely will miss this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 8:28 AM

Oct 2015
Tokoya said:
That was a really satisfying ending....Looks like maybe Kaede might have been pregnant? Who knows lol

Loved seeing where everyone was now that they graduated (Particularly Karma, Kaede, our other favorite teachers and Nagisa - Poor guy didn't grow an inch....I know those feels all too well personally TwT)

I want to give this a straight up 10 because it deserves it but for now I'll settle with a 9/10

Really gonna miss this anime. Loved the ending. Nice to see what happens to everyone.

I think Kayano is pregnant. The last two episodes was very emotional.
This series reminded me of Great Teacher Onizuka.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jul 2, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
That was a semi-decent epilogue for this gem of a show. I don't think it could have been done that much better, but somehow just seeing snippets of some characters whilst most of the ones cleaning the old classroom didn't really get a "So what exactly are you up to" moment kind of irked me.

That said, my two cents on the debate is that Kayano was speaking metaphorically when she mentioned striving for the future generations. Given she's just entered the post-college adult world AND that she's working on high-action movies/tv dramas, I doubt that she would be pregnant at the current time. Plus, she said she dropped off Nagisa's radar. Now I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive that means that she's not in Nagisa's life at the moment (since he's focused on his teacher internship). There are positive hints at future developments for them though, since she still thinks fondly of him, and the other classmates all know that she's still pining for him. Not to mention that when he was talking about his measly height increase (159 to 160cm in 7 years.... HAHAHA!!!), she showed up in his thoughts as comparison (she's 157cm, the perfect height for his waifu :P).

But I'm pretty sure there's nothing between the two of them at the current end of this show.

Now hurry up and give us the Spinoff: Gurate-o Tee-cha Shiota!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 2, 2016 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
Anyone know the title of insert song in this episode? The one that start when there are a picture of koro sensei with 3E class?
Jul 2, 2016 11:27 AM

May 2015
Fun to watch series. Too bad it ends.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 2, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it! Another great Anime show had ended. Well, it can't be helped, It's the manga's fault after all.
At least I enjoyed watching this from start to finish, And I'm seriously gonna miss watching this every Fridays.
Anyway, I'll rate this Great Anime with a 9 (or 10?) out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jul 2, 2016 3:05 PM
Jun 2014
<3 ed it! Gonna miss Koro sensei tho ;_; Bye bye yesterday. 10/10 from me. Each episode was just perfect. As for kaede's pregnancy .-. didn't the other girl (whatever her name was) ask kaede bout nagisa texting him? Why would he only text her if they were already that far :p
Jul 2, 2016 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
When I started watching the first season of this anime, you bet your ass I did not expect to cry, hell I didn't even think it looked that amazing. So I was pleasantly surprised by the first season of how much I enjoyed it. So I was very excited about the second season. Holy shit did they ever step up their game. I can't believe how emotionally connected I became with each character. I thought this season was beautifully done, well executed, and the ending was (almost) exactly what I wanted it to be.

10/10 I did not expect to rate this show that high, even with my expectations from the season prior.
Jul 2, 2016 5:23 PM
May 2015
Well it's already finished, I used to watch it every Thursday, I loved the anime scaling and I would of course see a spin-off with Nagisa :D

Sayonara Koro-sensei and Classe E.
Jul 3, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
During the episode I noticed I'd still not accepted the reality of Koro-Sensei's dead... :'c

Haven't read the manga, but this felt like a flawless, awesome and powerfull story.

10/10 without a question (question, boku wa question ♫♫...).
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Jul 3, 2016 1:49 AM
Jul 2016
Apollo_Magnus said:

Haven't read the manga, but this felt like a flawless, awesome and powerful story.

You should definitely read the manga. It will mess up with your emotions even further. And it's beautifully detailed, of course.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

469 by Erwin33 »»
Mar 17, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

145 by KaizukaZekrom »»
Feb 27, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 )

0megaH - Apr 17, 2022

120 by buzzbros2002 »»
Feb 26, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.