MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Gunslinger Girl Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Gunslinger Girl »» Gunslinger Girl Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
View Poll Results: Gunslinger Girl Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

53 73.61%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 19.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 4.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 2.78%
Voters: 72

12-17-11, 9:55 PM

I thought a plot point in the series was that she didn't remember the pasta story....

Or was that Claus?

12-26-11, 4:10 AM

Wow Triella is 'the cyborg'..... That girl can sing.

It was a moving end to this season, and while this show has some interesting moments, I still find myself liking the characters.

02-13-12, 11:51 PM

Did... she... die...? *sad face*

Overall, I can't really say anything bad about this series. I enjoyed it a lot, looking forward to season 2! 8/10 ~

02-20-12, 2:19 AM

wow great ending though I hope that Angelica didn't die. seems kinda sad but if she did it was at least in that situation

02-27-12, 8:03 PM

This was quite good, a pleasant surprise for me, 8/10. Now onto season 2.

03-20-12, 5:14 PM

I finished this recently, loved it.

03-25-12, 7:51 PM

That was a nice way to end the series =P.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

08-19-12, 6:19 PM

ending was good, singing Beethoven was great.

08-25-12, 12:14 PM

So touching... The ending raised my score 9/10

Really liked this series. Looking forward to second season.

11-05-12, 9:55 AM

My my my..That was both sad and happy..
It was sad she died but happy that she died happily near Marco who she loved..
Also this series was very touching..It's little that I have those kinda feelings
This series deserves a 10/10..I love it..Might rewatch it sometime
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature

01-31-13, 6:25 PM

wow, what a beautiful and powerful ending with the shower and beethoven there, this anime was so much more than just girl cyborgs using guns and killing people, i found their relationships with their masters and each other to be intense and fascinating to watch..... it was quite slow, but it worked, and there wasn't much action at all but that gave everything else a chance to shine through and it did so really well, i never rate a 10... and i don't think it quite pips a 9 (not a lot do) but this is VERY close, and is an extremely high 8!!

great series, judging from what people have said with the animation and stuff on the second series, i will leave it a little while before picking up the second series when i have finished watching other anime higher on my list

05-30-13, 8:17 AM

i watched this dubbed and subbed i prefered the dub suprisingly gd the series was gd the story was great there was darkness running through out tho every moment of darkness seemed to have a positive side found normally by Henrietta i feel so sorry there lives are so short tho how short is not specified i think they will never grow either or at least if they did grow it would mean having to replace all of there synthetics near enough daily or giving enough room for bone growth for monthly changes with out the doctors doing tht they would probably meet a very painful slow and grisly death. it was like a piece of art this series everything was done well even characters that lasted 2 episodes or less had back stories that where well done. i knw by definition the girls are cyborgs tho the characters allways seem to think that this means that they are just robots which is a completly different thing in as they dont belive the girls are human when cyborg means a human or living thing with enhancements for example a synthetic component which could increase leg power which doesnt make u not human.

07-14-13, 6:37 PM

This is why I give series with 7. scores a chance. I end up finding great series like this one.

01-17-14, 6:20 PM

Pretty awesome final episode, really gives a great impact to the overall feel and atmosphere of the series and well it does make you wonder what the second season has to offer! So with no further ado let's find out what it has to offer us!

02-13-14, 11:16 PM

coming back as "rewatching" today on Valentine's day. Just finished it, and wow, i did not remember it as such a tragic story. I hope Angelica did not die. but it is sad that every time they condition, their lifespan shortens. And in Angelica's unique situation she forgets stuff. but not everything. Like she forgot that Henrietta went to see her, but not when Claes hit her..butmaybe because at the same time that Henrietta went to see her she remembered her dog.

Anyways great story as always, love this series. So unique. And Henrietta is so darn adorable. Triela is an awesome big sister.
[img]http://i.minus.com/i0ljacqmxINwi.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/iF5YFULttHfsn.gif[/img][url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MoonxArtemis&sclick=1][img]http://myanimelist.net/signature/MoonxArtemis.png[/img][/url][img]http://i.minus.com/iLo0J2XT5WRt5.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/ibac1ln2Eswjst.gif[/img]

03-23-14, 5:39 PM

7/10

Good watch. The drama isn't too heavy, but still does a great job of delivering. Deep down Marco cared a lot about Angelica. I'm glad he was there until the very end :(. Overall, the series had a great atmosphere.

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices