Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2008 9:28 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'll let the pics do all the talking...xD

Addy finally makes her move!!!

OMG HOT YURI ACTION!!!

OMG NO WAI!!!

Let's make babies together.

m....y...my...ha..rem....MY HAREM!!!!!!!!

Mikan: So who is going to be the groom Adelicia-oneechan?
Adelicia: .....
Itsuki: ummm

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

This has bad news written all over it...

Told you so xD

THEY BELONG TO ME!!!

SAFE!

wheeeeeee!!!

Oh crap...

The end...xD

Needless to say, episode made of pure win! Although romance is practically zero in RM, they are sure hinting a lot on an Addy/Itsuki pairing. A must see episode!!!

This has got to be made into an ova! =P

Mod Edit: Fixed poll.
KinetaJun 7, 2022 9:25 AM
Mar 3, 2008 2:39 AM
Aug 2007
Lmao, that's what I call a twist. I didn't expect at all that she would ask Honami. XD
You could really tell that Itsuki's manly pride got hurt. :P
Mar 3, 2008 3:05 AM

May 2007
Nice caps! Itsuki is such a pimp, running with the brides haha. I cracked up during that "SACHOU MEIREI DA!!" until about 5 minutes later. XD Here's a little addition for the thread lulz.

I like the ending too. Wonder if they gonna bother releasing an album for that.
Mar 3, 2008 4:42 AM

Feb 2008
Nice caps.I enjoyed this episode very much.
It was such a twist (at least to me), when Addy asked Honami to marry her, instead of Itsuki =P

ChiBuki said:

I loved that part xD
Mar 3, 2008 9:48 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Lmao, great episode. Addie and Honami looked great in those dresses. <3

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 3, 2008 11:57 AM

Aug 2007
Actually had more caps, but got too lazy to post em all xD

Wait a minute...

Does this mean that Itsuki can access his GAR mode at will? If so...then why does he use his wuss voice all the time? o-O
Mar 3, 2008 12:25 PM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:
Addie and Honami looked great in those dresses. <3

I second that ^_^

PimpToad said:

Does this mean that Itsuki can access his GAR mode at will? If so...then why does he use his wuss voice all the time? o-O

Maybe it's to stressful to his throat? xD
Mar 3, 2008 2:06 PM

Aug 2007
ahah I love how they mentioned San Francisco when talking about same-sex marriages. Oh and cat's coats are more valuable than orichalcum, definitely.

Nicasso said:
Lmao, that's what I call a twist. I didn't expect at all that she would ask Honami. XD
You could really tell that Itsuki's manly pride got hurt. :P

yeah hah. but he made up for it by taking them both at the end. what a pimp.

Marriage? Which one?
...I don't understand the question..
Mar 3, 2008 2:10 PM

Aug 2007

Only a couple more episodes do you think were going to get another season or ova
Mar 3, 2008 3:14 PM

Jan 2007
that was pretty good I guess. I mean, it was funny how things turned out and the way Itsuki grabbed for attention. But i was just annoyed with all the whining Itsuki did.
Mar 3, 2008 3:22 PM

Oct 2007
I liked how he was whining. He just wanted Addie to himself. :P

Addie + Itsuki ftw.
Mar 3, 2008 3:45 PM

Aug 2007
Faust721 said:
that was pretty good I guess. I mean, it was funny how things turned out and the way Itsuki grabbed for attention. But i was just annoyed with all the whining Itsuki did.

You have to feel sorry for the man...he just found out that two of the main players of his harem are getting married! That's like tearing off an arm of a male harem lead man! Of course he will do everything in his power to stop such MADNESS!!! Of course Itsuki does it usually with whining or going into GAR mode...xD

I would have approved of the wedding...but alas it was not meant to be...xD
Mar 3, 2008 4:42 PM

Feb 2008
meh, they didnt need an excuse, they wanted it anyways, deep down i bet they were like... "stupid boy"
Mar 3, 2008 5:48 PM
Dec 2007
I'm not liking the way this is ending, considering we only have 3 more episodes to go. They will have to wrap it up in such a short order I doubt we will get any satisfactory closure.

Mar 3, 2008 5:59 PM

Jan 2008
GG. I love yuri. Finally a decent episode... screw fighting, this stuff is way better.
Mar 3, 2008 9:38 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Kayro said:
ChiBuki said:

I loved that part xD

Me as well xD

Leon-Gun said:
I'm not liking the way this is ending, considering we only have 3 more episodes to go. They will have to wrap it up in such a short order I doubt we will get any satisfactory closure.
Yeah... isn't there a "dragon arc" or something that still needs to be done?
Mar 4, 2008 12:12 AM
Dec 2007
Hmmm the scenarists are now heavily implying that Itsuki prefers Addie to Honami... Good for him ! This episode was rather interesting even if the conclusion of the series will probably be rushed now with only a handful of episodes left.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 4, 2008 2:26 AM

Nov 2007
Leon-Gun said:

I thought they were going to start that after ep.17. I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of plot in this anime. Each episode has it's own merits, and tends to be quite good. But as a series it is lacking, unless they add an OVA or second season.
Mar 4, 2008 3:51 AM

Oct 2007
Kayro said:
Nice caps.I enjoyed this episode very much.
It was such a twist (at least to me), when Addy asked Honami to marry her, instead of Itsuki =P

ChiBuki said:

I loved that part xD

I feel the same way...
Poor Itsuki... he got hurt when he was not asked, as well as demanding attention :P
The were wonderful in those dresses!!!
Mar 4, 2008 1:54 PM

Aug 2007
The dragon arc is supposed to decrease the overall fanbase of Honami, go Addy!

You can say that Studio ZEXCS perverted not only the timeline but the overall story of RM itself. Don't expect an S2 or a concluding end. The show has its own merits, but it could have definitely been done better o_O

How I wish some kind soul would translate the RM novels ='(
Mar 5, 2008 7:00 PM

Mar 2007
Well then, first we get a promising start for an episode, then we get Itsuki whinefest and when it seems that after picking the dress he decides to stop whining what resumes is, more whining. Can't say I was too impressed with the episode.
Mar 5, 2008 8:41 PM

Jul 2007
This episode came out of nowhere. I am kind of glad that it wasn't Itsuki and Addie though.

They could've done more with the characters shared backstory, imho.
Mar 7, 2008 6:26 PM
Jun 2007
I think its obvious that he'll go with Addie at this point. They've hugged each other, kissed, and he chose the white dress for her.

Honami will probably have an episode where Itsuki rejects her feelings and says she's more like a sister(or maybe a friend) to him.

Mar 7, 2008 9:13 PM

Mar 2007
oh woah , the part in which Itsuki demands attention was pretty epic xD
And lol for him being a pimp and taking them both away at the end.

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 11, 2008 3:38 PM

Jun 2007
out of all the rental magica episodes, this is one of the epic-est ones. i mean, the way he demanded attention.. he even used the glam sight voice xD the way they screwed up the sountrack at that time was also funny

lots of yuri, and whinny itsuki was fine this time...
"its sad for a man to lose his harem" - Akio

at least he noticed how addie felt about the wedding, he noticed her crying, and it was nice of him to take them (he also acted like a total pimp)

addie x itsuki ending, hopefully... they hinted that all throughout the series... i wouldn't mind a kuroha ending though.
Mar 14, 2008 12:23 PM

Feb 2008
Possibly an episode that's faaaaaaaaaaar much better than any of Naruto 100+ straight filler episodes..

One of the best part is of course,It-chan watching Addy and Honami dramatically throw their rings and went "Oh Shi#!" only when he saw them fell into the water....
Dec 20, 2008 4:50 PM

Nov 2007
Ha ha go Addy xD! Eloping with two brides Itsuki's the man, I cracked up when she said marry me then turned to Honami xD and lol @ Itsuki getting everyone's attention by pretending to take his eye patch off aha ha xD
Aug 6, 2010 12:38 AM

May 2008
Well... OK someone DEFINITELY said in the beginning that the procedure for this kind of marriage was WAY different than love marriage... D:
Nov 12, 2012 3:42 AM
Dec 2010
(Chronologically) last episode was not story connected even though it was fun to watch marriage bewteen two girls and then itsuki to ran away from wedding with both brides XD

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 13, 2014 12:08 PM

May 2012
Pretty impressive development, let's see what's next!
Nov 20, 2015 12:45 AM

Feb 2010
gengduck said:
GG. I love yuri. Finally a decent episode... screw fighting, this stuff is way better.

Aggreed.

I say, Adelicia and Honami should marry alright, they are a better pair for each other.

Lol at commanding voice and pose that shut everyone up.

And the rings scene. Iba could use his eye to find them if he doesn't want to pay, lol.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Dec 2, 2016 1:26 PM

Jul 2012
I love how the magical organization which "incentivizes" same gender marriage is based in San Francisco, because of course it would be.

EDIT: Oh, and c'mon Itsuki - it's the 21st century! Get with the times, man!

CountZeroOrDec 2, 2016 1:56 PM
Apr 12, 2021 4:35 PM

Sep 2012
What a stupid episode. They had to just randomly shove in yuri out of nowhere for the sake of fanservice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rental Magica Episode 2 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 15, 2007

29 by Cero98 »»
Today, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Do you think it had potential?

irrfan1378595783 - May 9, 2021

2 by irrfan1378595783 »»
Mar 27, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Rental Magica Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

PimpToad - Mar 23, 2008

57 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 13, 2023 10:08 AM

Poll: » Rental Magica Episode 19 Discussion

PimpToad - Feb 17, 2008

20 by MinTsubasa »»
Aug 28, 2021 8:14 AM

Poll: » Rental Magica Episode 13 Discussion

PimpToad - Jan 6, 2008

21 by MinTsubasa »»
Aug 9, 2021 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.