Forum Settings
Forums

New Inazuma Eleven and Professor Layton games set for Level-5 Vision 2016

New
Jun 28, 2016 4:49 AM

Jun 2015
New Inazuma Eleven and Professor Layton games set for Level-5 Vision 2016

Level-5 confirmed the upcoming announcements of new Inazuma Eleven and Professor Layton games during its Level 5 Vision 2016 early information live stream today. Both games were announced at July 27 at Level-5 Vision 2016.

The new Inazuma Eleven will have a new main character, and it won’t go to space or have anything to do with time slips. It will be set around the time of the first game and follow an orthodox youth story. The game is being made with the assumption an anime will also be made. Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino showed artwork of some of the characters and the setting.

As for Professor Layton, Hino confirmed that it will announce a new entry in the series. All we know right now is that it will be a legitimate Professor Layton game (not the Layton 7 smartphone game) and feature a different protagonist (who isn’t Layton’s son Alfendi Layton). Hino also shared artwork for Professor Layton.

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 28, 2016 7:37 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Thread moved from Anime Discussion to Games, Computers & Tech Support.
Jun 29, 2016 7:04 PM
Feb 2016
Wait, what? Since when?! As someone who likes Inazuma Eleven myself, despite not really playing the games (still have them on the shelf surprisingly), I love the anime and still need to watch GO. But I'm surprised about how this new plot is going to fit into the timeline as everything is practically finished when GO ended from what I heard.

Is the timeline going to be similiar to the first movie? And is there any more details about the new character?

Like I said, I still need to watch everything else but this whole news caught me by surprise. I was aware of some big announcement from Level-5 regarding Inazuma Eleven, but wasn't too sure.
Jun 29, 2016 7:10 PM

Jun 2015
PhantomHuntress said:
Wait, what? Since when?! As someone who likes Inazuma Eleven myself, despite not really playing the games (still have them on the shelf surprisingly), I love the anime and still need to watch GO. But I'm surprised about how this new plot is going to fit into the timeline as everything is practically finished when GO ended from what I heard.

Is the timeline going to be similiar to the first movie? And is there any more details about the new character?

Like I said, I still need to watch everything else but this whole news caught me by surprise. I was aware of some big announcement from Level-5 regarding Inazuma Eleven, but wasn't too sure.

Just search Inazuma Eleven and then news on google. You can find the antagonist and the MC of the new show and game .
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 29, 2016 7:15 PM

Feb 2012
Hope this leads to new anime season as well.
Jun 29, 2016 7:45 PM
Feb 2016
Mirotokiwa said:
Just search Inazuma Eleven and then news on google. You can find the antagonist and the MC of the new show and game .

I just saw the artwork of the characters: http://gematsu.com/2016/06/new-inazuma-eleven-professor-layton-game-set-level-5-vision-2016. The first character, guy with the long hair, is he supposed to be the MC or the Gouenji/Tsurugi of the new series? Or is it the second character beneath him? Because he has a more Endou/Tenma feel to me.
Jun 29, 2016 8:04 PM

Jun 2015
PhantomHuntress said:
Mirotokiwa said:

I just saw the artwork of the characters: http://gematsu.com/2016/06/new-inazuma-eleven-professor-layton-game-set-level-5-vision-2016. The first character, guy with the long hair, is he supposed to be the MC or the Gouenji/Tsurugi of the new series? Or is it the second character beneath him? Because he has a more Endou/Tenma feel to me.

This is just a guess but first one probably badass striker like tsurugi and gouenji
second one Captain like tenma or Endou
third one GK or Defender
The 4th CHARACTER probably defender
5th one is the oponnent probably
Jun 29, 2016 8:05 PM

Jun 2015
[quote=Mirotokiwa message=46706001]
mecharobot said:

Well it probably will be, since all the games are adapted in an anime. I guess this'll take a long time.
Jun 29, 2016 8:14 PM
Feb 2016
Mirotokiwa said:

This is just a guess but first one probably badass striker like tsurugi and gouenji
third one GK or Defender

Thought so, the first character sounds way too crazed to be Endou or Tenma. However there could be some crazy plot twist happening and the first character could be the MC instead. Not that it'll likely happen though.

Mirotokiwa said:
mecharobot said:

Well it probably will be, since all the games are adapted in an anime. I guess this'll take a long time.

Well, that will give me more time to start watching and finish GO then. :3
Jun 29, 2016 8:19 PM

Jun 2015
PhantomHuntress said:
Mirotokiwa said:

third one GK or Defender

Thought so, the first character sounds way too crazed to be Endou or Tenma. However there could be some crazy plot twist happening and the first character could be the MC instead. Not that it'll likely happen though.

Mirotokiwa said:

Well, that will give me more time to start watching and finish GO then. :3

Hmm you should. Go chrono stone is by far the best series of the whole inazuam eleven Franchise.

go CS -> season 2 -> Season 3 -> go galaxy -> Season 1 -> GO.

in my opinion.
Jun 29, 2016 8:29 PM
Feb 2016
Well, in my personal opinion, I prefer the original Inazuma more as you could probably see. But I can't be too judgemental yet as I haven't even watched GO like I said before.

And while Chrono Stone is well-received, I also prefer watching in chronological order. This is because then the anime will make more sense that way.
Jun 29, 2016 9:39 PM

Jun 2015
PhantomHuntress said:
Well, in my personal opinion, I prefer the original Inazuma more as you could probably see. But I can't be too judgemental yet as I haven't even watched GO like I said before.

And while Chrono Stone is well-received, I also prefer watching in chronological order. This is because then the anime will make more sense that way.

oh no It was which I enjoyed the most. it wouldn't make sense if you watch it like that xD
Jun 30, 2016 4:13 AM

Apr 2010
I'm glad it's back, and even more glad it's going back to the simplicity of the first series. I'm hoping they don't have any equivalent to kenshin/mix-max/souls since it always felt out of place and slowed down the pace of the game (more so in the anime than the games) even for an over the top series like this one.

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
9 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
10 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
10 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.