Forum Settings
Forums

Wave of racist and xenophobic threats reported across U.K.

New
Jun 27, 2016 2:03 PM

Jan 2012
In the wake of Britain’s historic Brexit vote to leave the European Union last week, U.K. police have been receiving increased reports of xenophobic and racist threats made against immigrants across the country — particularly Polish people, local officials said.
In Hammersmith, West London, the entrance building that houses the Polish Social and Cultural Association was defaced by graffiti that read, “Go home.” According to the Evening Standard, police are investigating it as a “racially motivated” crime.
In Huntingdon, a town in Cambridgeshire, laminated cards carrying the message “Leave the EU/No more Polish Vermin” — written in both English and Polish — were reportedly left in the mailboxes of Polish families.

Src
Will not call it uk since like others have said doesn't seems United but I understand why they target polish like someone said they are like mexicans of US They take lower wages which hurts the locals, forcing the locals to go out of business or basically going back to slave wages. Also with any low income migrant they bring crime with them.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 27, 2016 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
wait when did we go back to WWII
Jun 27, 2016 2:11 PM

Dec 2015
Good stuff. If the police does not do anything to protect the Polish minority we can suspend the UK membership in the EU (should they decide to delay for to long and not start to invoke article 50).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_from_the_European_Union#Suspension
Jun 27, 2016 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah and we should be careful of these "reports" until we have all the factual ones lined up becauseee

loser side tend to want their truth to be real even if they have to make it up.
*sends racist card to self, runs to social media* look guys look how right i was, that other side is so racist see look i told you!

Do thick racists tend to take the time out to write it in the language of people they hate? they're nationalists why would they even write in a language they hate. Or take the consideration of doing so. One of most nationalist racists complaints is foreign people talking in their language instead of the countries own smells Fishy.
Jun 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Jan 2010
Yeah just heard about this on Twitter. It's really sad and I'm very sorry for any of the victims suffering from it in the UK.

clandestine said:

I guess we do have some neo-nazis living in the UK and probably forgot about the Battle of Britain or why the UK fought against Germany in the first place.
Jun 27, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Spooks said:
Yeah and we should be careful of these "reports" until we have all the factual ones lined up becauseee
*sends racist card to self, runs to social media* look guys look how right i was, that other side is so racist see look i told you!

No it's for real, I talked to other people in the UK and they have confirmed this.
Jun 27, 2016 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
mdo7 said:

No it's for real, I talked to other people in the UK and they have confirmed this.

I live in the UK, in majority areas of immigration. Haven't seen shit and the people ive talked to haven't seen shit both British and immigrant friends. Unless you got back up you don't go around acting racist or you get kicked to shit in most areas. Even skinhead racists only do that shit when in large groups or marching. In general in public lol nope.

Shocking enough a lot of us regardless voted leave. Including polish immigrants first and second wave. Not all of course but this silly them vs us narrative isn't so real in street level reality.
Jun 27, 2016 2:22 PM
Mar 2013
mdo7 said:
Yeah just heard about this on Twitter. It's really sad and I'm very sorry for any of the victims suffering from it in the UK.
Ah yes Twitter, always a valid and trustworthy source of information.

I wouldn't put it past remain voters to make this stuff up tbh. I personally haven't noticed any racism in my day to day life. I read on the BBC that this stuff is only making headlines because of Brexit and that it hasn't actually increased.
Jun 27, 2016 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
Whites hating on other whites? Brexit has created IMS and PMS all around. I wish that the tensions just settled down

Jun 27, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2012
yeah I have seen this b4 not surprised dem Jewish and their lies again , majority don't believes their crap anymore , they are true winner of ww2

Jun 27, 2016 2:31 PM

Jan 2010
Spooks said:
mdo7 said:

I live in the UK, in majority areas of immigration. Haven't seen shit and the people ive talked to haven't seen shit both British and immigrant friends. Unless you got back up you don't go around acting racist or you get kicked to shit in most areas. Even skinhead racists only do that shit when in large groups or marching. In general in public lol nope.

Shocking enough a lot of us regardless voted leave. Including polish immigrants first and second wave. Not all of course but this silly them vs us narrative isn't so real in street level reality.

JD2411 said:
Ah yes Twitter, always a valid and trustworthy source of information.

I wouldn't put it past remain voters to make this stuff up tbh. I personally haven't noticed any racism in my day to day life. I read on the BBC that this stuff is only making headlines because of Brexit and that it hasn't actually increased.

The Polish embassy in the UK has confirmed this on Twitter the hate crime/vandalism against their cultural center. This MP has also confirmed this too.

This BBC reporter was also a victim of this too.
Jun 27, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2009
clandestine said:
The UK was aligned with Poland in WWII o.o

Hoppy said:
Whites hating on other whites? Brexit has created IMS and PMS all around. I wish that the tensions just settled down
Me too and I start to question the Sense of a Referendum for Secession if it causes more Harm than Good. All these Trouble could have been avoided, if it weren't for a hasty Referendum without clear Majority Conditions.
Jun 27, 2016 2:34 PM

Dec 2015
It's probably the leave voters that are sick of waiting - since your government does not invoke article 50 and trying to delay. Would make the most sense.

Maybe the cities/villages should vote for independence now to get their freedom so they independently can leave the EU. ;)

I don't think playing on time will work. Government probably thinks they can negotiate favorable agreements before leaving and triggering article 50. (So they can just decide not to leave if negotations won't work in their favor.)

But Merkel already said there will be no negotiations until they formally declare that they want to leave (triggering article 50 and the 2 years period after which they automatically leave even if negotiations fail).
Jun 27, 2016 2:34 PM

Jan 2010
Hoppy said:

Well, it get much worse.
Jun 27, 2016 2:37 PM

Oct 2014
mdo7 said:
Hoppy said:

Well, it get much worse.

I saw those yesterday. Sad really. Even if alot of them may be lies because of internet, some of them are atleast trues, and that referendum gave the racist assholes to do that and get a voice.

And honestly, can they just leave already? stop playing for time.
Jun 27, 2016 2:39 PM

Jan 2012
mdo7 said:

Well, it get much worse.

Have read that too , pretty bad it seems a revolution is needed this time.

Jun 27, 2016 2:41 PM

Jan 2010
Shrimperor said:

I saw those yesterday. Sad really. Even if alot of them may be lies because of internet, some of them are atleast trues, and that referendum gave the racist assholes to do that and get a voice.

I don't think many of them are lies, the UK authorities and government officials have official documentation of these hate crimes/racism/discrimination. I believe it too.
Jun 27, 2016 2:49 PM

Oct 2014
Seriously tho, why did those racist assholes think that leaving the EU = Foreigners out? And they even want British Citizens out....

Makes me facepalm so much
Jun 27, 2016 2:50 PM

Jun 2012
mdo7 said:
Shrimperor said:

I don't think many of them are lies, the UK authorities and government officials have official documentation of these hate crimes/racism/discrimination. I believe it too.

They have testimonies from the victims it wouldn't surprise me if a number of them are faked. Do what I do when confronted with racist stuff just ignore it.
Jun 27, 2016 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
Unfortunately, what Brexit created was a HUGE division in UK...

I've heard reports that Scotland and No. Ireland want out of the UK and the 48% who voted to remain want a second referendum where you need a 60% majority to win.

All in all....it looks like bad times are ahead for not so Great Britain.
Jun 27, 2016 2:57 PM

Oct 2014

After a certain level it can't be ignored and everything should be done to stop it before it gets bigger. It should even be stopped before that cetrtain level. While i said i think some of them are fake, i doubt the fake ones are even 20% of the thing.
Jun 27, 2016 3:00 PM
Mar 2016
Spooks said:

Do thick racists tend to take the time out to write it in the language of people they hate? they're nationalists why would they even write in a language they hate. Or take the consideration of doing so. One of most nationalist racists complaints is foreign people talking in their language instead of the countries own smells Fishy.

That kind of reminded me of the Black Lies Matter woman who started a rally about racism at a college campus, couldn't find any racism, logged into a library computer and made a racist facebook page and account to start racism, and then used it as an example of racism.

To be honest, yes this is rather petty that some people (I know there are definitely a few) are taking time out to use this as a means to gloat over discrimination, but this will all die down within a few weeks, there's no reason any drastic actions should be taken at the moment.
I am new to the anime community, please feel free to suggest any anime for me to watch and review. List is currently in my Bio.

Currently watching: Ghost in the Shell; Stand Alone Complex

"Some people get kicks, stomping on a dream. But I don't let it, let it get me down, 'cause this fine o'l world keeps spinning around." -That's Life, Frank Sinatra
Jun 27, 2016 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
clandestine said:
The UK was aligned with Poland in WWII o.o

Hoppy said:
Me too and I start to question the Sense of a Referendum for Secession if it causes more Harm than Good. All these Trouble could have been avoided, if it weren't for a hasty Referendum without clear Majority Conditions.

Not talking about the UK itself, talking about neonazis possibly being responsible for this, they exist outside of Germany, yanno
Jun 27, 2016 3:03 PM

Jan 2010
TheDevilsLuck said:

They have testimonies from the victims it wouldn't surprise me if a number of them are faked. Do what I do when confronted with racist stuff just ignore it.

OK, what do you do in case if somebody in the UK try to pull this off. I better not see someone in the UK doing something like this.
mdo7Jun 27, 2016 3:08 PM
Jun 27, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
mdo7 said:
Hoppy said:

Well, it get much worse.

Yeah that kind of thing happens both ends, want to talk about people being affraid of backlash I woke up to see this kind of shit.

Hardly a one side issue.

mdo7 said:

OK, what do you do in case if somebody in the UK try to pull this off. I better not see someone in the UK doing something like this.

Now you're being guardian levels of fear monger. All your doing is stoking more hate towards leave side. What do you think calling half a population vile racists does to a riled up remain voters side? people can't even say they voted leave in public still right now cause of this kind of shit.
SpooksJun 27, 2016 3:20 PM
Jun 27, 2016 3:17 PM

Sep 2013
The muslims brought it into the limlight, when you have mass populations of different groups they will breed and ruin the country.

>Britain
>polish and muslims breed
>50 years later
>british are the minority and Britain is now dissolved into Poland and an Islamic state.
Jun 27, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2010
Spooks said:

Now you're being guardian levels of fear monger. All your doing is stoking more hate towards leave side. What do you think calling half a population vile racists does to a riled up remain voters side? i can't even say I voted leave in public still right now cause of this kind of shit.

Well go tell that to Jo Cox. I know guns are ban in the UK, but that didn't stop her killer from getting one. I better hope there's no black market for assault rifles in the UK. A lot of people who voted to leave are now having 2nd thought. Yes, there are Brexit voters that are getting the case of buyer's remorse:

source: ABC News, Guardian UK article

If that's not enough, I heard talk that the one with buyer's remorse have also signed for a 2nd referendum to get the UK back into the EU.
Jun 27, 2016 3:27 PM

Nov 2009
mdo7 said:
Spooks said:

Now you're being guardian levels of fear monger. All your doing is stoking more hate towards leave side. What do you think calling half a population vile racists does to a riled up remain voters side? i can't even say I voted leave in public still right now cause of this kind of shit.

Well go tell that to Jo Cox. I know guns are ban in the UK, but that didn't stop her killer from getting one. I better hope there's no black market for assault rifles in the UK. A lot of people who voted to leave are now having 2nd thought. Yes, there are Brexit voters that are getting the case of buyer's remorse:

source: ABC News, Guardian UK article

If that's not enough, I heard talk that the one with buyer's remorse have also signed for a 2nd referendum to get the UK back into the EU.
I wouldn't bother reading the Guardian for news regarding Brexit . . . The only 2 UK news sources I get in my news feed are The Independent and The Guardian, and I can tell you, both of them are all levels of retarded. They make Fox look decent and CNN look like the most ethical news source on Earth.

Calling for a second vote because you didn't really mean to vote the way you did is beyond petty. I doubt leaving the EU was a wise choice, however to call a second vote is basically acknowledging that you don't really live in a Democracy, you live in something more in the lines of an Oligarchy, where if the vote displeases the important people, then it won't really count.
Jun 27, 2016 3:30 PM

Jan 2010
Spooks said:

Hardly a one side issue.

How do you know the brexit supporters (the one with buyer's remorse/"bregret") weren't the one that did this. I mean if I voted for to leave and I suffer from buyer's remorse, I would've done the same and take it out on them.

Also here's another thing I found out I was surprised about brexit. I found out a lot of British expats weren't allowed to vote according to this article and I'll quote:

Time said:
Under U.K. rules, Brits who left their homeland at least 15 years ago did not have voting rights in the Brexit referendum, nor can they vote in other British elections. That rule runs counter to many other countries, including the U.S., whose citizens have lifetime voting rights, so long as they retain American nationality. And it has the some of the millions of Brits living abroad—who heavily favored the Remain side, but who had no right to vote on Thursday—very unhappy.

It would made a difference. This is part of our inheritance and our society that we should have the right to choose the future of,” says Charlotte Oliver, a British lawyer in Rome, who moved there 15 years ago to be with her Italian boyfriend, with whom she now has two children, both British citizens. “I’m shocked and horrified.

British expats in Europe brought a legal challenge in U.K. courts earlier this year to try win the right to vote in Thursday’s referendum. The E.U. Court of Human Rights had ruled that the regulation was a violation of European citizens’ rights. Prime Minister David Cameron said at the time that the government would review the rule, but not until after the referendum—a decision that might have proved fateful to the Remain side.

The fact that overseas British expats weren't allowed to vote in this referendum really surprised me because they didn't get all of their citizens to take part. That could've made a lot of differences.
Jun 27, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:

I wouldn't bother reading the Guardian for news regarding Brexit . . . The only 2 UK news sources I get in my news feed are The Independent and The Guardian, and I can tell you, both of them are all levels of retarded. They make Fox look decent and CNN look like the most ethical news source on Earth.

I never had any problem with the Guardian. Some of their articles I read are good and informative. Beside, a lot of media are bias at some point. So how do you get the news that is "reliable", that's why I read multiple sources to make sure I don't get any bias or to see which one is being more consistent. but if you want more proof, you can read this one.
Jun 27, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2014
It's a sad reality that some will victimize themselves while there would be real racist actions taken.

It's inevitable there would be stupidity on both sides. Everything is never as straightforward as people think.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 27, 2016 4:37 PM
Oct 2014
Democracy is only temporarily in nature, as Alexander Tytler said. It was fun as long it lasted, I guess. When people get power they don't want to let go of it. People voted with the Progressive Left with promises of democracy and prosperity, which they granted. Thoughout the decades they took control over the academia and media. They once liberated the people but will now be the ones who will take their freedom away from them, because now people suddenly started to take another position, and that means democracy suddenly is dangerous. The road to hell is payved with good intentions, as the saying goes, and sayings seem to rarely be wrong.

I knew there would be a shitstorm against the brexit turnout, but I never expected it to be on this scale. Oh my fucking God. They are on full retard damage control now. This was the last referendum to ever be hold you see, they won't take more risks.
On the Swedish Public Service radio a psychologist said that "brexit people are like children, they don't understand their own good", "we have now gone so far in society so people should give up their individualism now". Funny cause it was the children who voted remain.

They will do everything now to throw shit at the brexit. Next terror attack or murder will be because of brexit, and so on.

Jun 27, 2016 4:44 PM

Oct 2014
Rarusu_ said:
Democracy is only temporarily in nature, as Alexander Tytler said. It was fun as long it lasted, I guess. When people get power they don't want to let go of it. People voted with the Progressive Left with promises of democracy and prosperity, which they granted. Thoughout the decades they took control over the academia and media. They once liberated the people but will now be the ones who will take their freedom away from them, because now people suddenly started to take another position, and that means democracy suddenly is dangerous. The road to hell is payved with good intentions, as the saying goes, and sayings seem to rarely be wrong.

I knew there would be a shitstorm against the brexit turnout, but I never expected it to be on this scale. Oh my fucking God. They are on full retard damage control now. This was the last referendum to ever be hold you see, they won't take more risks.
On the Swedish Public Service radio a psychologist said that "brexit people are like children, they don't understand their own good", "we have now gone so far in society so people should give up their individualism now". Funny cause it was the children who voted remain.

They will do everything now to throw shit at the brexit. Next terror attack or murder will be because of brexit, and so on.

''If Racism is accepted by the majority, it's ok'' Your post in a Nutshell
Jun 27, 2016 4:46 PM

Nov 2009
mdo7 said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

I never had any problem with the Guardian. Some of their articles I read are good and informative. Beside, a lot of media are bias at some point. So how do you get the news that is "reliable", that's why I read multiple sources to make sure I don't get any bias or to see which one is being more consistent. but if you want more proof, you can read this one.
The fact they wrote this article in the first place is a testament to why you should avoid them. If there were thousands, or preferably tens of thousands, I would understand since it would be a statistically significant number, but to gather 10 Twitter posts showing regret and then implying it is a trend is purely a gossip article. Which by the way, Vox is a gossip site . . . I would stick to the Guardian if you have to choose between the two, however the only relatively trust worthy UK news source I know of is BBC.
Jun 27, 2016 4:53 PM
Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:
Rarusu_ said:

No, I didn't say that. I defended democracy and the general population. Don't label me with opinions I don't have. The only people who are breeding racism are the ones throwing around silly names they don't even understand.

Jun 27, 2016 5:05 PM
Feb 2014
Good. This is the nationalism that Britain has needed years and years ago.
Jun 27, 2016 5:08 PM

Jan 2012
Rarusu_ said:
The only people who are breeding racism are the ones throwing around silly names they don't even understand.

You were pretty big support of brexit from beginning but anyway what did u mean here could u elaborate little bit.

Jun 27, 2016 5:14 PM

Oct 2014
Rarusu_ said:
Shrimperor said:

No, I didn't say that. I defended democracy and the general population. Don't label me with opinions I don't have. The only people who are breeding racism are the ones throwing around silly names they don't even understand.

So, what do lefties, Damage control have to do with the sudden rise of racism?
Jun 27, 2016 5:15 PM
Oct 2014
AllenVonStein said:
Rarusu_ said:
The only people who are breeding racism are the ones throwing around silly names they don't even understand.

You were pretty big support of brexit from beginning but anyway what did u mean here could u elaborate little bit.

Indeed I was. I've waited for this day to come ever since 2009.
Racism is the most abused word in Northwestern Europe and nobody really knows its definition anymore. "You don't agree with me, you must be a racist". It gets old. I know the true definition, I know my stances, and so am I confident in my opinions.

When people are treated with mistrust and hate, they will respond with agression. It's pretty logical, and when that day comes, you will see true racism. Not just some person who voted to leave the EU.

Jun 27, 2016 5:24 PM
Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:
Rarusu_ said:

As I explained to Allen, it's people like you who fuel racism. Instead of actually dicussing these issues that people are concerned about, you put yourself on a high horse and preach to the stupid commoner what to think. You are more concerned with virtue signaling than the actual progress.

Jun 27, 2016 5:28 PM

Oct 2014
Rarusu_ said:
Shrimperor said:

As I explained to Allen, it's people like you who fuel racism. Instead of actually dicussing these issues that people are concerned about, you put yourself on a high horse and preach to the stupid commoner what to think. You are more concerned with virtue signaling than the actual progress.

TIL i preached about anything and that i tell people ''You don't agree with me, you must be a racist''
But all those ''Vermin Polish'' Cards and ''Go out'' to fellow Citizens are not made by racists at all :^)
Jun 27, 2016 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
@Shrimperor

People site specific examples of people from the Left(remain) camp being disgusting fucks yet your reaction is:

Seriously, how can you not understand that there are people on both sides being completely horrible to each other. The sad part is that this has been building up for a while it's only now that things are reaching a fever pitch.
Jun 27, 2016 5:39 PM
Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:
Rarusu_ said:

TIL i preached about anything and that i tell people ''You don't agree with me, you must be a racist''
But all those ''Vermin Polish'' Cards and ''Go out'' to fellow Citizens are not made by racists at all :^)

So British people and Polish people are two different races? So if I tell Norwegian filth to go home to Norway, I'm a racist? Okey.

Look, of course there is racism in our countries. But believing that +50% of our populations are racist is ridiculous. We live in the most tolerant countries in the world when it comes to ethnicities. Like tolerance was invented here.
Just because people hate on the Poles or other foreigners now doesn't mean the brexit is the cause to it. It's been there before and will be there in the future. Therefore it's faulty by the media to portrait the brexit as some fest of racism.

Jun 27, 2016 5:50 PM

Oct 2014
TheDevilsLuck said:

Seriously, how can you not understand that there are people on both sides being completely horrible to each other. The sad part is that this has been building up for a while it's only now that things are reaching a fever pitch.

I never denied that claim, did i?
But blaming crimes of people on other people because the ones who did the crime are 'concerned citizens' is not the way to go lol. The ones who did it aren't concerned Citizens, they are Assholes.

Rarusu_ said:

Look, of course there is racism in our countries. But believing that +50% of our populations are racist is ridiculous. We live in the most tolerant countries in the world when it comes to ethnicities. Like tolerance was invented here.
Just because people hate on the Poles or other foreigners now doesn't mean the brexit is the cause to it. It's been there before and will be there in the future. Therefore it's faulty by the media to portrait the brexit as some fest of racism.

Nobody said 50%+ are racist, but if there is a sudden rise of racism and hate crimes after the Poll, then they sure as hell are connected. It isn't just coincidence. The Vote gave those assholes confidence to do that.

So if I tell Norwegian filth to go home to Norway, I'm a racist? Okey.

Because what happened here is one British person telling one Pole to go home, sure. And if that 'Norwegian' is a fellow Citizen, then this is his home as well.
Jun 27, 2016 5:59 PM
Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:

Rarusu_ said:

Nobody said 50%+ are racist, but if there is a sudden rise of racism and hate crimes after the Poll, then they sure as hell are connected. It isn't just coincidence. The Vote gave those assholes confidence to do that.

Nobody? I see a lot of people making those claims. "Hate won", lol.

It still makes it faulty. Most people who voted to leave did so because of issues concerning independence/sovereignty, public spending and/or immigration. It doesn't mean that more people are racist now than before.

Jun 27, 2016 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
Shrimperor said:

But blaming crimes of people on other people because the ones who did the crime are 'concerned citizens' is not the way to go lol. The ones who did it aren't concerned Citizens, they are Assholes.

Absolutely no one is blaming the people who are victims in all this,but it is important to understand the social and political climate in the U.K. right now.
Jun 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2014
Rarusu_ said:

It still makes it faulty. Most people who voted to leave did so because of issues concerning independence/sovereignty, public spending and/or immigration. It doesn't mean that more people are racist now than before.

But it means that those Racists are now active because of that Vote. saying ''The vote has nothing to do with it'' is a bunch of bs.

Nobody? I see a lot of people making those claims. "Hate won", lol.

Well, considering what we are seeing, some (not all, before you but Words in my mouth) did vote leave because of hate. And People got affected by it (see this wave of racism). Ofcourse they are gonna say that.

TheDevilsLuck said:
Shrimperor said:

Absolutely no one is blaming the people who are victims in all this,but it is important to understand the social and political climate in the U.K. right now.

Yet he didn't blame the criminals, but blames it on 'lefties' (That's what i meant by 'other people').
And the social and poltical climate doesn't excuse the racism wave.
ShrimperorJun 27, 2016 6:19 PM
Jun 27, 2016 6:41 PM

Jun 2012
Shrimperor said:

Yet he didn't blame the criminals, but blames it on 'lefties' (That's what i meant by 'other people').
And the social and political climate doesn't excuse the racism wave.

No all he was trying to do was explain why these feelings of animosity are growing amongst the British. There's only so many times you can be called a racist, intellectually inferior and even subhuman in some cases before you snap and lose it. I can understand why some people in the remain camp are angry at the decision taken by the British people but that's just democracy and they have to deal with it. It's a little funny that the media keeps going on about how this will affect the younger generation yet that same younger generation didn't bother to vote, it seems they didn't care enough about their own future to get off their asses and vote.
Jun 27, 2016 6:45 PM

Oct 2014
TheDevilsLuck said:

There's only so many times you can be called a racist,

If you are a racist, you are one, quite simple.

by the British people but that's just democracy and they have to deal with it

Ofcourse. Just don't keep saying 'Everything is worse because of EU' when shit hits the fan ;)

yet that same younger generation didn't bother to vote, it seems they didn't care enough about their own future to get off their asses and vote.

It's true that they are at 'fault' too.
Jun 27, 2016 6:52 PM

Jun 2012
Shrimperor said:

Ofcourse. Just don't keep saying 'Everything is worse because of EU' when shit hits the fan ;)

Don't live in the U.K. just a Spanish guy living in the U.S. Although I do worry about Spain in all of this.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.