Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2016 12:59 PM
Aug 2013
Yo! Finally I decieded to take Fate/stay seriously and marathon it, but I became confused... what's the good order to watch this series? Please help.
“The important thing is to take part.” Famous words spoken by Pierre de Frédy, Baron de Coubertin during a speech. However, this quote tends to be frequently misused and serves as kind of a threat to force participation. There are tons of wild-goose chases in this world, you know. If the most important thing is to take part, then surely one could find meaning in not taking part as well. And if everything’s worth experiencing, then there’s little doubt that the feeling of not experiencing something is, in itself, worth experiencing. In fact, you could even call it a valuable experience to not experience something everyone else does.
Jun 27, 2016 1:02 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:11 PM
Aug 2013
You know stuff is complicated if they have topic with 16 pages on this. Thanks a lot.
“The important thing is to take part.” Famous words spoken by Pierre de Frédy, Baron de Coubertin during a speech. However, this quote tends to be frequently misused and serves as kind of a threat to force participation. There are tons of wild-goose chases in this world, you know. If the most important thing is to take part, then surely one could find meaning in not taking part as well. And if everything’s worth experiencing, then there’s little doubt that the feeling of not experiencing something is, in itself, worth experiencing. In fact, you could even call it a valuable experience to not experience something everyone else does.
Jun 27, 2016 1:24 PM

Feb 2013
fate zero > fate zero 2nd season > fate stay night ubw tv> wait for fate stay night heavens feel
dont watch the old fate stay night
and the old fate stay night ubw movie
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jun 28, 2016 4:26 AM

Apr 2010
KabuD said:
You know stuff is complicated if they have topic with 16 pages on this. Thanks a lot.

Fate is a pretty complicated animu, fam.

More topics from this board

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

28 by phantom346 »»
37 minutes ago

» Can someone please put me on to some sad anime

Fischer77 - 3 hours ago

3 by duchessliz87 »»
2 hours ago

» Non-hentai anime with traumatizing rape?

stanklem28 - Feb 7, 2014

40 by Omega90 »»
7 hours ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Apr 18

6 by DMind »»
Yesterday, 2:05 AM

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
Yesterday, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.