Forum Settings
Forums

Should we be worried if anime becomes too popular?

New
Jun 27, 2016 10:05 AM
Jan 2015
If it becomes popular like 'Games of Thrones' or soccer etc would this just downgrade the quality of present and future anime? If so how can MAL and other exclusive anime (and manga) websites deter the masses from anime so quality remains? Thanks for the pointers guys.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 27, 2016 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
I doubt this would ever occur considering how big internet communities treat people that have anime avatars or even pick Japanese characters in video games.
Jun 27, 2016 10:12 AM

May 2016
Better than it being niche and being perpetually cheap and pandering to basement dwellers who go on about "waifus".

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Jun 27, 2016 10:13 AM

Aug 2015
itaskiclan said:
If it becomes popular like 'Games of Thrones' or soccer etc would this just downgrade the quality of present and future anime? If so how can MAL and other exclusive anime (and manga) websites deter the masses from anime so quality remains? Thanks for the pointers guys.
The bigger issue isn't anime becoming popular, but what happens to the quality/style of anime if it becomes mainstream or more into the public eye. So far, there hasn't really been much "westernization" of anime, but you do have Animated series like Samurai Jack, RWBY, etc. You never know. Personally, it would be great so we actually get more critics, dilute out the weeaboos, and make it available to watch Anime on the big screen compared to direct to DVD/Blu-Ray. When i was younger, i Saw the Digimon Movie and the Pokemon movies in theaters, but you don't see that kind of thing anymore.
“There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.”Lao Tzu

Jun 27, 2016 10:15 AM

Dec 2014
I don't see how more people watching anime and subsequently buying the merchandise could lower quality also less people calling anything anime looking naruto so I actually hope more people watch
Jun 27, 2016 10:18 AM

Jun 2016
The mainstream anime aren't exactly bad quality... I don't see it as a problem.
Jun 27, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2012
LogicalInjustice said:
itaskiclan said:
The bigger issue isn't anime becoming popular, but what happens to the quality/style of anime if it becomes mainstream or more into the public eye. So far, there hasn't really been much "westernization" of anime, but you do have Animated series like Samurai Jack, RWBY, etc. You never know. Personally, it would be great so we actually get more critics, dilute out the weeaboos, and make it available to watch Anime on the big screen compared to direct to DVD/Blu-Ray. When i was younger, i Saw the Digimon Movie and the Pokemon movies in theaters, but you don't see that kind of thing anymore.

I don't go to the theater anymore(too expensive), do they even showcase 2D animated movies anymore?
Jun 27, 2016 10:21 AM
Jan 2015
@desusama

Yes but I fear animes like Naruto (Narutard) would dominate one day if anime becomes too westernised. Plus it does happen sadly. The Masses of people tend to accept 'anything' and are not as loyal. This would be an incentive for Japanese writers to downgrade their quality of plot, characters, music etc to cater to the masses and make more money. Especially in the West sadly.

@Objurgo

I hope you are so right : ) like movies these types of people just tend to accept whatever is thrown at them and pay big money for that. I would rather anime is limited and hidden a bit. Even if general people see us as weird.

Mod edit: Combined double posts
ArdanazJun 27, 2016 3:35 PM
Jun 27, 2016 10:28 AM

Nov 2015
If you're talking about the west then answer is no.
The anime industry doesn't give two flying shits about us..
Jun 27, 2016 10:29 AM
Jan 2015
@Dakkuuu

Yes. Mainstream anime is ok (apart from Narutard) but even mainstream anime should be a little hidden as still the people who watch this although casual have a tiny bit of descernment in them. I'm talking about true mainstream (sports, todays gaming industry, Hollywood fans) which accept almost anything and would almost certainly hurt the quality of anime and manga as they would be an incentive for great Japanese creators and writers of manga and anime to sacrifice their plots to make more money sadly.
Jun 27, 2016 10:30 AM

Jun 2016
If it becomes more popular, more series will be made in order to gain money on it's popularity. Maybe we'll get more series like Cowboy Bebop or Evangelion.

Also, it's called "football", not "soccer". You filthy American barbarian.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jun 27, 2016 10:31 AM

Jul 2012
Well I think just like any media if the mainstream stuff is bad go to the indie/small companies.

Plus there would be more anime movies.

Dec 2014
@itaskiclan I see your point but there are already anime like that anyway so why not just make more cash when they decide to make one like that so they can have a bigger budget for the good stuff

Aug 2015
itaskiclan said:
@desusama

Yes but I fear animes like Naruto (Narutard) would dominate one day if anime becomes too westernised. Plus it does happen sadly. The Masses of people tend to accept 'anything' and are not as loyal. This would be an incentive for Japanese writers to downgrade their quality of plot, characters, music etc to cater to the masses and make more money. Especially in the West sadly.

Don't be too discouraged yet. It is ok to deviate from the source material if it is Executed right. There is a reason why The Last Airbender and Dragonball: Evolution are considered trash by both fans and the general public.

The Last Blood - Borderline
Speed Racer - Better

Rurôni Kenshin: Meiji kenkaku roman tan
Much better
Oldboy Probably one of the best known and familiar.
Don't give up hope yet. It can be done right/better than what we may expect.
LogicalInjusticeJun 27, 2016 10:35 AM

Jun 27, 2016 10:32 AM

Jan 2015
Objurgo said:
I doubt this would ever occur considering how big internet communities treat people that have anime avatars or even pick Japanese characters in video games.

^THIS, the truth was revealead!!!! Please don't pay any atention to me zpidaras-senpai lol
Jun 27, 2016 10:33 AM

Sep 2015
Attack on Titan has really gone popular, even normies like that show. I guess it would be a problem if normies start to get into it more but I doubt it'll become that popular
Jun 27, 2016 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
Hmm, I mean it can't be too popular.. Anime is already popular as hell, but it doesn't make the anime shittier... those, who actually like watching anime, they will just keep on watching and ignore the growing community, cuz they'll enjoy the anime.. what I'm scared tho is if anime becomes A LOT more popular than it is now, there might be even more morons who uses the word "weeb" against any1 who watches anime.

Simply put, we shouldn't worry about anime being popular, if we watch anime for our own sake... Although I kinda dislike the community anime has
Jun 27, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2015
yes because it would just leave a very bad image to the public just because of a god damn ecchi and hentai. most people always look at the negative side of anything rather than seeing the positive side first. anime just would get a bad reputation if it becomes too popular imo. especially in the adult people's view.
Jun 27, 2016 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
it is already became popular. and yes, this is why the anime as we know it might die. just remember how western audience affect japanese videogames.
Jun 27, 2016 12:20 PM

Mar 2016
Zelkiiro said:
Better than it being niche and being perpetually cheap and pandering to basement dwellers who go on about "waifus".

When not obsessive I like waifu culture. Regardless, I'd wanna see anime popular enough to have a larger retail presence. I wanna turn on my PS4 and get huge headlines about Tales of Berseria instead of Uncharted or Doom. I want to see localizations come with more ease.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jun 27, 2016 12:32 PM

Jun 2009
Anime in the late 90's and most of the 2000's was already really huge with DVD's and manga sold almost everywhere. It's still popular today. Seeing that most people in the US view animation as a joke and for kids, I don't think it will reach on the same level as Game of Thrones. I think most recent anime that became very mainstream in the US was Attack on Titan in 2014. I notice the hype has died down a bit since last year.
Jun 27, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2015
Absolutely. Look at video games... let's be real here, most games that come out now are kinda shit. Obviously some classics are still being made and there IS quality out there but for the most part genres are dying and dying fast. Call of Duty ruined competitive shooters because of it's ease of access and I don't want things like companies pandering to the masses to ruin anime as well. Remember when comic books and superheroes were niche and had great stories?... those days are over my friend.

It would be good for making money for the industry but I feel like the perfect balance would be if it got a little more popular and then that's it... no more. A little more money into the industry but not gain mass popularity.
Jun 27, 2016 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
It's already really popular, people just don't support the industry and the most the average person does is watch whatever's available on netflix
Jun 27, 2016 12:38 PM

Aug 2015
Hellspawn28 said:
Anime in the late 90's and most of the 2000's was already really huge with DVD's and manga sold almost everywhere. It's still popular today. Seeing that most people in the US view animation as a joke and for kids, I don't think it will reach on the same level as Game of Thrones. I think most recent anime that became very mainstream in the US was Attack on Titan in 2014. I notice the hype has died down a bit since last year.
Because we don't have enough mainstream Anime like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, etc. The closest we got to being acceptable by both audiences were Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball series, and a crap load of video games. We need someone to westernize elements of Anime into animation without reducing quaity, but also not force other cultures upon the audience base. Most anime wasn't for people outside of Japan; we just happen to watch it and be more vocal about it.

Jun 27, 2016 12:45 PM

Feb 2013
itaskiclan said:
If it becomes popular like 'Games of Thrones' or soccer etc would this just downgrade the quality of present and future anime?
i dont think so; more stuff like attack on titan and death note would be 100% welcome

and the average anime would once again be closer to 2 cour

cartoons will never reach the popularity of soccer anyway
Jun 27, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2015
Why the fuck do people think that if anime became popular among EVERYONE that it would turn to shit?

Anime itself wouldn't lose its quality on a general scale, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got more shitty live action adaptations *cough* like the majority of live action super hero movies *cough*.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 27, 2016 1:05 PM

Apr 2015
KonaKoffee said:
Why the fuck do people think that if anime became popular among EVERYONE that it would turn to shit?

Anime itself wouldn't lose its quality on a general scale, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got more shitty live action adaptations *cough* like the majority of live action super hero movies *cough*.

Because Internet is full of hipsters who wanted to brag at other when their favorites is obscure. Obscurity=Exquisity logic still exists among those peeps hahah
Jun 27, 2016 1:12 PM

Dec 2015
You said:

Because Internet is full of hipsters who wanted to brag at other when their favorites is obscure. Obscurity=Exquisity logic still exists among those peeps hahah

Exactly!
They're afraid other weebs will jerk it to their precious waifus.

I mean, anime is already pretty popular but if it became even more popular then it'd probably be more beneficial for the industry rather than harm it.

The only thing that would hurt the industry would be if we only had the top 10 or top 5 popular studios put out anime, while the other slightly less popular studios (but put out at least one or two popular shows) would end up disintegrating and not be given a chance simply for not being one of the top anime studios.
^Although, this incident would happen due to other economic and political factors, not simply because of anime gaining more popularity.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 27, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2012
I mean, the more popular it gets (generally) means the more anime shows that will be made. If they are making more then we can expect more lower quality anime, but we can also expect more higher quality anime. So it's an even trade really, all we could expect for sure is more anime if the popularity increases enough.
Jun 27, 2016 1:16 PM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:

How do these live action movies I listed compare

Some of those titles are very mainstream and were acceptable or actually good.

Jun 27, 2016 1:16 PM

Sep 2009
No, because the quality is already trash.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 27, 2016 1:19 PM

Dec 2015
LogicalInjustice said:

hmmm, surprising.
I thought I had seen quite a few anime live action adaptations, but I haven't seen any of these so I suppose I was wrong.

However, I do stand by the fact that here in the US we have had very shitty super hero live action adaptations.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 27, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2016
I think if anime becomes too popular then it'll be harder to find common ground with other anime fans. As we know there's quite a difference between casual fans and those who watch new stuff every season.
Jun 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:
LogicalInjustice said:

hmmm, surprising.
I thought I had seen quite a few anime live action adaptations, but I haven't seen any of these so I suppose I was wrong.

However, I do stand by the fact that here in the US we have had very shitty super hero live action adaptations.

I can keep challenging this :)
There are probably more failed Super Movies than good/successful ones, but let me point out a few of the recent ones:
Captain America - Civil War
Deadpool
X-Men Days of Future Past
Daredevil - Netflix series
Jessica Jones
The Flash

Recent Superheroes series/movies have been getting much better compared to those in the past that have flopped or been bad.

Jun 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Dec 2015
LogicalInjustice said:

I can keep challenging this :)
There are probably more failed Super Movies than good/successful ones, but let me point out a few of the recent ones:
Captain America - Civil War
Deadpool
X-Men Days of Future Past
Daredevil - Netflix series
Jessica Jones
The Flash

Recent Superheroes series/movies have been getting much better compared to those in the past that have flopped or been bad.

You're gonna hate me, but I didn't find Captain America to be a great movie. I also am not a very big fan of the Daredevil show or The Flash (don't hurt me!).

Jessica Jones and X-Men get a thumbs up from me, and I haven't seen deadpool yet so idk.
The amazing spiderman movies made me want to drink bleach though, but hey...if a new good super hero movie comes along then I will welcome it with open arms.
^^I don't want to derail the thread with super hero shit though haha. :D

OT:
Overall I don't think popularity would hurt the quality in anime at all.
And I guess it'd be a bit nicer for it to be popular since (at least in the US, I won't speak for other places) people look at you funny when you wear a shirt with an anime character, but when I wear my shirts with DC comic characters nobody bats an eye and I even get a few thumbs up.

So yea lol...anime should get popular for my sake, because I want to wear my L Lawliet shirt with pride!
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Sep 2010
itaskiclan said:
Should we be worried if anime becomes too popular?
Sorry, but it's already very popular. Just look at that Avengers/Attack on Titan comix crossover. 0r at Miyadzaki/Ghibli/Shinkai movies in theaters (granted, it's not often but pretty much every new movie from them has been shown in theaters). 0r yearly anime/cosplay conventions in many cities. Batman Beyound and Teen Titans - two comix-based very popular animated series that officially been labeled as "influenced by anime" (Hell, TT even has it's opening sung by J-pop band). And all that happens not just in USA or Europe but in many other parts of the world.
And so it's already going down in quality.
Can we, Internet-based (no pun intended) communities, do something about it? Sorry but no. 1st, we're not that big, and 2nd, we're not that active in real life.
itaskiclan said:
I fear animes like Naruto (Narutard) would dominate one day if anime becomes too westernised.
Yes, Japanese (as well as Asians in general) like to borrow some elements from Western culture - but they always doing it in their own way, it's not blind copying, they usually reinventing the Hell out of it so it's becoming almost unrecognizable. Simultaneously, Japanese don't give a slightest crap about what Westerners want. So they will continue to borrow Western trends and inserting it into anime - but not for appeal to Westerners. It's up to you is it good or bad thing.

@LogicalInjustice - how you could forget two Guyver movies?! Bad otaku, no cookie for you!
0K, now seriously - live-action adaptations of manga/anime/LNs/VNs are usually quite bad and I don't see any improvement in near future. Japanese don't want to spend Hollywood-like budgets on their movies. Westerners rarely even touch it, and when they do, it's either small budget problems again or messing with - Hell, everything, from story to design. Honestly, the only live-action adaptations that I can just stand - it's either musicals (expectations are low by default, it's bloody theater, it's build on conventionalities) or TV-series, the latter usually being derived from some romance or slice-of-life manga (no need for special effects so no chance to fuck it up).

@TheMoonServant, @Tevens - there is no going back already, anime will become more popular, that's globalization & Internet for you. No amount of bad PR can cripple that. Just look at how it's in it's native Japan - did Tsutomu Miyazaki influenced how anime (and otaku) are perceived? 0h dear, yes, it was bad, it was sad, it was just plain horrible. Did it cripple anime industry? Well, check your calendar - it's still here. That [in]famous lolicon ban? Yeah, they tried it. It was even in effect some time. Keywords "tried" and "was". And it's not like it's a Japan-only thing - it happens in many other countries around the world, pedohysteria everywhere. But we're living in capitalistic (mostly) world, so money talks, bullshit walks. Anime will be more popular, it will get more negative attention - just like every bloody new media before it - and it will live after it.

@OtakuDaikun - what you have said about Doom?! *cracking knuckles* Come here, you filthy cultist you, I'll crack your stupid skull with my bare hands!

@Gabagool - look above, you can't do anything with anime becoming more popular. And again, we've been through this in all and every medium before, it's repeating cycle - something new invented, it became popular, it became crappy, it's been reinvented with more mature (in all meanings) themes, and continue to live on, though not popular as in it's golden days. This is how bloody mass-culture works, all the time.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Jun 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Feb 2015
@kitsune0 well, i just hope japan have some solutions to change the bad image of anime into a good image WITHOUT erasing any of the genre or erasing any concept of anime.
YizelTroJun 27, 2016 1:54 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2010
I don't understand what you're trying to point out. Was that supposed to be a list of good comix live-adaptation - or bad comix live-adaptations? Because you've listed both (can't say about Civil War one, didn't watch it yet).

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Jun 27, 2016 1:56 PM

Aug 2015
kitsune0 said:

@LogicalInjustice - how you could forget two Guyver movies?! Bad otaku, no cookie for you!
0K, now seriously - live-action adaptations of manga/anime/LNs/VNs are usually quite bad and I don't see any improvement in near future. Japanese don't want to spend Hollywood-like budgets on their movies. Westerners rarely even touch it, and when they do, it's either small budget problems again or messing with - Hell, everything, from story to design . Honestly, the only live-action adaptations that I can just stand - it's either musicals (expectations are low by default, it's bloody theater, it's build on conventionalities) or TV-series, the latter usually being derived from some romance or slice-of-life manga (no need for special effects so no chance to fuck it up).

Nothing is wrong with deviating from the source material as long as you don't fuck up the execution
>points again at The Last Airbender and Dragonball: Evolution
What matters most is being able to at least get 7/10 from your target audience/critics as a whole [7 of 10 people to have a reason to like it vs disliking it] Many of us IRL want to go see a movie that is different that the recycled Hollywood trash that gets overrated, much more compared to anime, as there is a bigger audience. What I don't want are horrible movies made in general that are praised so we keep seeing the same mistakes done by their predecessors.

Jun 27, 2016 1:57 PM

Dec 2009
It could change the style or approach to some extent for some for the sake of the audience. I think that's a good thing. And it'll make more anime. More popularity. More money. More anime.

And maybe sooner or later they'll make a great anime movie adaption. If not, don't watch them. Or keep statinh your opinion that it's shit.
Jun 27, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
kitsune0 said:
I don't understand what you're trying to point out. Was that supposed to be a list of good comix live-adaptation - or bad comix live-adaptations? Because you've listed both (can't say about Civil War one, didn't watch it yet).

Explain. Saying both isn't saying which is bad and which is good.

Critic Reviews
Jessica Jones
Captain America Civil War
Deadpool
The Flash TV Series
X-Men: Days Of Future Past
Daredevil TV series

Both sources show they all series are basically "High MAL Tier" if they were anime. And all of the above are adapted from a comic [which would be Manga on MAL].
No less than 8/10 - 80% for any of them. Those who don't like it are in the very small minority or happen to not be that target audience.

@kitsune0
@KonaKoffee

Mod edit: Combined double posts
ArdanazJun 27, 2016 3:25 PM

Jun 27, 2016 2:15 PM

Sep 2010
LogicalInjustice said:
Nothing is wrong with deviating from the source material as long as you don't fuck up the execution
>points again at The Last Airbender and Dragonball: Evolution
Um... thank you, Captain 0bvious... I suppose? Did I say it's absolutely bad to change anything in source material? No. I said "messing with" - as in "making a mess", "fucking up", "doing it wrong".
LogicalInjustice said:
Explain. Saying both isn't saying which is bad and which is good.
N0 U 1st, you've posted this list, not me.
Ah, the Hell with you. Good ones: Deadpool, Daredevil & Flash. Bad ones: Days of Future Past & Jessica Jones. Moreover, the good ones were bloody brilliant. DoFP was just plain horrible, on the damned First Class level. JJ was just simply bad, not very bad, something close to "not good enough", 4,5/10, would not watch again.

Jun 27, 2016 2:18 PM

Aug 2015
@kitsune0 Read the above post... Altogether critics and the audience agree.

Also, I showed 1 source previously that voids out any statement you referred to saying any of the above were bad. Then I added another source further proving my point.
LogicalInjusticeJun 27, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 27, 2016 2:38 PM

Sep 2010
@LogicalInjustice, don't you ever heard about situation when people opened "Reply" form long before you've made your post? Well, guess what - its what happened.
But don't worry, I almost always check previous posts when I'm returning to thread.
Critics are the same people like you and me. They can hype Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises all they want, but I'm still counting both as very bad movies and still can prove my points.
Audience... no, seriously? We'll be discussing bloody mass-culture based on how many people like this or that? Twilight, 5O shades of Grey, Legion ('1O) - I can go and go and go on wa-a-ay too long to count bad movies that was universally panned by critics but still got box-offices successful enough to get sequels.

Jun 27, 2016 2:40 PM

Mar 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
No, because the quality is already trash.
. Sit down and watch some ufotable or I'll wash your foul mouth out with soap.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jun 27, 2016 2:41 PM

Aug 2015
@kitsune0 then prove your own sources. All you are doing is saying your opinion vs the general audience and professional critics combined. You can't be taken seriously for just "your opinion" when you have nothing to verify or back up your claim. But that definition, all anime is bad because it's bad or someone outside of anime hasn't reviewed it. I'm sorry, but you are just wrong until you can prove otherwise. Also, i'm specifically referring to those titles, as they are recent and mainstream enough to hold merit.

Jun 27, 2016 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
The increase in popularity would increase the production of niche anime. I'd get more nitty gritty psychological thrillers and yaoi fangirls would get more BL. Everybody wins.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jun 27, 2016 2:48 PM
Jun 2016
I wouldn't mind anime getting more popular, in fact i believe it could be a good thing since certain animes, at least in my mind, do a pretty good job at giving valuable life lessons that everyone could find useful, especially in this day and age.
Jun 27, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2010
LogicalInjustice said:
then prove your own sources. All you are doing is saying your opinion vs the general audience and professional critics combined. You can't be taken seriously for just "your opinion" when you have nothing to verify or back up your claim. But that definition, all anime is bad because it's bad or someone outside of anime hasn't reviewed it. I'm sorry, but you are just wrong until you can prove otherwise. Also, i'm specifically referring to those titles, as they are recent and mainstream enough to hold merit.
I am my own source. You want me to write critical analysis on this titles? That I can do. And then I'll be glad to watch how you'll try to diss any of my factual points.

Jun 27, 2016 3:07 PM

May 2015
What if the quality would improve by becoming more popular?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9047 by Yozarou »»
43 seconds ago

» Light novel adaptation and boring ending

Ri-KoRin - 2 hours ago

6 by Ri-KoRin »»
2 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - 48 minutes ago

3 by BlueBullet178 »»
7 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 6 hours ago

27 by alexw1020 »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - 7 hours ago

15 by Jonas-K »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.