Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 27, 2016 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol the final battle was just all over the place. And Hiiro realized what he did after returning to normal again..oh that guilt.

Saraato is back to normal as expected. Meh, everything in the end was so predictable that it turned into an very uninteresting way of storytelling. The whole revenge theme was pretty dull as I didn't think it got the fans over. 3/10.
Jun 27, 2016 12:00 PM

Jan 2012
It was a cute gesture, but since Hiiro gave Saraato his heart he still has Dagan Zot's right? So why did he not die when the dragon did? Aw fuck it, this show's not worth caring about those kinda details. XD Mediocre describes this show perfectly. Not terrible, certainly not good, it was just...kinda there each week. Only Saraato's brief brainwashing really annoyed me from any of it, but nothing really wowed me either. A very basic, cliche, forgettable story in all aspects, but harmless enough I guess. 5/10
Jun 27, 2016 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
This show was pretty meh!

Hiiro gave his heart to Saraato! Saraato is back to normal.
Jun 27, 2016 12:07 PM

Jan 2015
And here comes Dagan Zot, whenever Hiiro stuck in a REAL pinch.
I guess it's not that "hard" to kill Dagan Zot. Since Hiiro has Dagan Zot's "heart" in him, he just need to stab Dagan Zot which his Hiiro's "heart". Get it? Hard, Heart? LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 27, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2014
And so ends 13 straight weeks of dog shit. I seriously just watched this episode moments ago and I can't remember hardly anything about it.

Also I just loved the Nambuko knights at the end when they found Sharusharu (I don't even care if her name is spelled wrong) and just thought that she looks sexy now.

3/10 from me

Also Dagan Zot had Hiro's heart, theres no way that sucker was pumping enough blood for the dragon to not die
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jun 27, 2016 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
Thank god it ended, those 13 ep were painful as hell to get through. Especially this episode was just really bad.

Nambuuko as a villain was not only really underwhelming, but as a character in general he was painfully generic and so predictable, with shitty motives. The fight between him and Hiiro was so short and stupid, I didn't think the fight would be this awful, but somehow Pierrot made that happen. Then the confrontation with Dagan Zot came, and somehow it was even more stupid. The whole putting Hiiro's hearth into Saraato and thus resurrect her is awfully convenient, while also somewhat destroying Dagan Zot.

I want to give this a 1/10, but damn atleast it was so bad it made me laugh at times. 2/10.
Jun 27, 2016 12:50 PM

Jun 2014
Underwelming show, sadly. When I saw the preview back in March I expected quite alot of it.

Nambuuko was a scumbag and Im glad Hiiro swing his sword thru him.

6/10, mostly enjoyed the art and the atmosphere I guess
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2016 12:54 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Man, Nambuuko could've easily won if he didn't stab Saraato in the back. That alone was more than enough to get Hiiro riled up and be OP as hell.

The only good thing about this show has been Palupa and Erin, to a lesser extent. Hiiro's mom's name was plenty hilarious though! Needed more flashback of Kissmeteete.

Jun 27, 2016 12:56 PM

Sep 2015
Oh come on, this series is at least worth 5/10 with a happy ending. Giving it 1/10 or 2/10 means that the series totally unwatchable, ignoring its happiness time in some episodes and some good part and especially cute Saraato moment with Hiiro.

You may say that it is so cliche in the last episode, but it is not. We only expect daganzot fuse with the humans, didn't expect Nanbuko to fuse with it. We know Saraato will not die, but didn't expect Hiiro gave his heart to her. Most of the stuffs are beyond expectation. You can say "prince defeat mosnter and save the princess" cliche, are you hoping Saraato die in some way or have a bad ending?

Pretty much questionable to give such low rate 1/10 or 2/10, which equal to shit, and can be compare to the work "big order". There is some bad part like the swift fight between Nanbuko and Hiiro, but i think this series still able to make it to 5/10 = average, 4/10 = bad the limit.

In the end everyone preference is different i guess hahaha.
valvravetruthJun 27, 2016 1:25 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:05 PM

May 2015
Thank god it's finally over. It was hard to sit through the episodes as it was all dull and bad. 3/10.

Jun 27, 2016 1:41 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
I don't understand all this hate about series. This anime was good enough to rate it 6 or even 7. I gave 9 but probbably won't watch again because it's very good story about adventure and friendship that light that you can watch it without hard thoughts and to chill but just once. Second time wouldn't be so enjoyable. And for this "once" for me it's 9/10.
Jun 27, 2016 1:51 PM

May 2012
3/10

Sorry, I just couldn't find anything enjoyable about this anime. First episode started alright, then we had nothing happen for the next 3, then the rest of the anime was extremely boring. I'm usually generous with my ratings and try to enjoy everything, so this is the first anime that I've given such a low rating to any anime. Well, minus the junk like Sayuri, shitcom, etc..

Hope there were some people out there who enjoyed it.

Jun 27, 2016 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Sarato and Hiiro fought but are interrupted by dagon zoto which nambuuko fuses with but gets his ass killeda nyway XD
The crystal was from his father and not the real grand touwa so he uses his magic and beats dagon zoto and takes his heart and puts it in Saraato.
Saraato's dad/creator dies but everyone else has a happy ending :) even that soldier guy who like sharisharu is alive :)

7/10
Jun 27, 2016 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
lol why was this anime even made? What did purpose did it fulfill. Bland the whole the way through and now this cringe heavy ending. Easiest 3/10 I've ever given.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jun 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Feb 2015
That was an impressive level of shit anime. 1/10

Wish I could give it less.
Jun 27, 2016 2:50 PM

Mar 2016
I honestly really enjoyed the first episode but after that the quality just decreased.

It had its moments (well maybe one or two), I will definitely forget this

3/10
Jun 27, 2016 2:53 PM

Jun 2015
Kinda disappointing series overall. Had potential to be better. Probably my least favorite series that i didnt drop. Its not a bad series. The ending was definitely very good but the rest of the show was pretty bland. The art at the end of each episode was amazing though. Not bad but could have been much better
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Jun 27, 2016 3:26 PM

Jul 2014
The final boss and fight were ridiculous but i liked the ending. 5/10
Jun 27, 2016 4:14 PM
Feb 2016
WTF did I watch?

That was the most random ending ever, Jesus, I think this might even be worse than Mayoiga, there is something wrong with producer/directors mind produce such garbage.

I almost clawed my eyes off, this was just horrible.

"Thanks For Watching until The End!!"

- I almost died watching this thanks isn't even enough for this.
Jun 27, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
Stayed to the end.. I am proud of myself
Jun 27, 2016 6:40 PM

Jun 2015
Worst ending EVER!
...4/10
Creepy_Noire_fanJun 29, 2016 8:01 AM
Jun 27, 2016 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
SimplyKairi said:
Stayed to the end.. I am proud of myself

Same. This was that one show I chose to stick with instead of dropping so I could give it the shit rating it deserved.
Jun 27, 2016 7:29 PM

Oct 2015
I was pleasantly surprised, expected less than nothing and got a nice fantasy series.

It had many cliches, yet it didn't get that boring, or it's just my sweetspot for old jrpgs, which this series got the feeling just right.

In fact, I liked the most that it was more than just the revenge of the main character, there was something else during the episodes that caught my attention, and that was the overall good chemistry between characters that didn't bore me, even if they didn't really stand out by themselves that much, the interaction between them felt nicely done.
But the thing I enjoyed the most was seeing a main character voiced by the same VA as Kirito being terrible at being the hero of the story, those moments always gave me a smile.

Now, for the ending, it was nice, had a satyisfing ending, things got resolved, our main character finally did something HIIRO-like and stopped being the damsel in distress, that has got to count, in fact, it also showed us about that soldier that loved the ex-loli fox magician fusion, it has been a while since I actually cared about just a side character to get a happy ending.

After this chapter, I give it a 7/10, if only it had a better budget than candy bars.

Jun 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Feb 2012
I haven't disliked a main character this much in a long time. I only managed to stay to the end because of Saraato. Thank god it's over 3/10.
Jun 27, 2016 8:34 PM

Jun 2008
I almost feel like giving this a 3/10 is harsh because it's not like it made me want to claw my eyes out or anything, it was just incredibly bland and unmemorable. I'm so glad it's over.
Jun 27, 2016 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
I guess I'm in the minority in that I enjoyed this
While far from being very good, it was entertaining enough.
7/10
Jun 27, 2016 9:42 PM

Jul 2009
LiquidGold said:
I haven't disliked a main character this much in a long time. I only managed to stay to the end because of Saraato. Thank god it's over.

+1

Holy shit this MC is so goddamn annoying at the level of Ikari Shinji and there's absolutely no redeeming quality in this entire series besides a bit of Saraato and a few scenes with Parupa X Mumuu.

I'm glad this mess is over 2/10.
Jun 27, 2016 10:58 PM
Apr 2015
This is going to be the first anime I ever review. Never have I stuck through with a show this bad and I feel obligated to tell everyone that I enjoyed it, but also the show sucks. It's such a conflict of emotions that I entertain myself with them.

So let me get some things off my chest about this episode first. Erin. At the end she apparently contacted all the armies by calling all the leaders with that phone thingy she had the WHOLE TIME. WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST USE THAT EARLIER? The whole mobilization of troops thing could have been avoided.

And how can Hiiro just use a sword to cut off a hand out of nowhere without using magic at all? What kind of bullcrap is that? You can't be a wimp who gets beat up by baby slimes and pimp slapped by Nambuuko in normal form, and then all of a sudden be able to use a sword with enough power and accuracy to cut off a hand of a powerful enemy. Not to mention, he kills him with a normal sword after that too. The show even establishes later that he's a better mage than swordsman afterwards.

It's plot twists like that that make me want to throw up because it makes my head spin with its silliness.

I thought it was cool how Nambuuko fused himself with the dragon, since there was a lot of testing of that concept all throughout the show and it became a sort of "aha!" moment when I realized all that was preparation for this one ultimate ability. Of course the story literally crapped on the coolness of the situation by making Hiiro suddenly able to kill Naambuuko with a normal sword, despite having shown zero previous ability with physical swords. Whoever wrote this story or anime probably wasn't getting paid enough to try hard.

Anyways, final verdict for me: This show sucked, but I still inexplicably enjoyed it. I'll try to find some reason in the actual review.
Jun 27, 2016 11:37 PM

Jun 2015
Didn't quite like the anime but it had good characters and a catchy opening so 5/10
Jun 28, 2016 12:13 AM

Jul 2015
Wasn't anything special, but wasn't really bad either. Ill give it 7/10 :)
Jun 28, 2016 1:03 AM
Feb 2015
The ending was a bit confusing but I'm glad Hiiro decided to give his heart to bring Saraato back to live I'm so proud of him :D Those two have sucha cute chemistry ! If they ever decide to have babies there going to be beautiful thanks to Saraato and Hiiros sexy parents .

Anways 8/10 for me !!
Jun 28, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2013

"Thanks for putting up with this crap until the end !"

Terribad / 10
Jun 28, 2016 2:09 AM

Jun 2012
I'd expect nothing more from this mediocre anime. The ending was cute but it was hilariously ruined by these knights' comments.

"Hey I know you're sad about losing someone you care a lot, but at least you got a banging body now."
Jun 28, 2016 3:05 AM

May 2014
That gives the phrase "I give you my heart." a whole new meaning
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 28, 2016 3:35 AM

Feb 2015
meh...finale. this series is the most meh series i have ever seen in this season. not bad, not good. just very meh, average. it's watchable for kids tho imo.

i didn't expect hiiro gave his own heart to saraato lol, other than that, even tho i didn't expect it, it was meh. 5/10 for this series.
Zackhario said:

"Hey I know you're sad about losing someone you care a lot, but at least you got a banging body now."

you mean; "Hey I know you're sad about losing someone you care a lot, but at least you got a f*ckable body now."
YizelTroJun 28, 2016 3:41 AM
Jun 28, 2016 4:13 AM

Jan 2015
It was good, it was pretty bad, boring & annoying....still this was a show that I rated a stong/weak 3 and didn't dropped it ( masochist lel )... I hated/disliked High School Fleet/ Endride / Ace Attorney's adaptation and dropped them midway ( at 6~7 episode ).... but while watching this, I was always drunk ( today, is no exception ),still the ending didn't make any sense( Saraato being pierced halfway by Nambuuko, and then magic reborn )....still Sharushuruu-sama =best loli of 2016 Spring season, even if she is 300+ years old
KonteJun 28, 2016 4:17 AM
Jun 28, 2016 6:49 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Don't get the hate for this show at all. This is a 7/10 for me. It had basic, but good storytelling and that's enough. Good action packed final.
Jun 28, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2008
Sadly this series did nothing for me... Well, beyond the first few episodes where I actually did like the weird derpyness, but a few episodes in it just completely fell apart and never recovered. It went from kinda odd and funny to plain stupid.
Jun 28, 2016 9:35 AM
Aug 2014
5/10
should have dropped it but Hiro's eyes were so dreamy.
Jun 28, 2016 9:46 AM

Feb 2010
Sharisharuu became legal in my country so... 5/10
Jun 28, 2016 11:08 AM
Mar 2016
So this actually 13 episodes long, so why was it previously said that it's 23 epiosdes long?
Jun 29, 2016 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
Enjoyed this more than I thought I would tbh. I found Hiiro's whole "I'm a wandering swordsman!" bravado pretty amusing considering he sucked at swordplay, and he guy didn't stop with that at the end.

The asspull at the end with Hiiro just taking out Nambuko like that was facepalm worthy though - the show didn't even try back there.

I'm also glad Sharisharuu made it out alive, with a new rocking body too, as her soldiers pointed out. Seriously, that soldier had the best quote of the show.

Guess a 6/10 would be fair for me, although unconventional actually weak MC(save for the asspull at the end) the party's banter & Sharisharuu kept me entertained enough to raise it to a 7/10.
ManlyTearJun 29, 2016 12:30 AM
Jun 29, 2016 2:44 AM

Mar 2015
"Sharisharuyishi why are you still doing this"
"Because.. I'm a.. stupid girl!!"

"If you shut down the three reactors, they'll stop working"

"We've been freed, and now you're sexy"

From now on, you need to protect Saraato, because what you've been doing for the last 13 episodes wasn't actually anything.

Defeats evil dragon with magic sword, but I'm not a mage, I'm a fucking wandering swordsman!!

I liked the "Thanks for watching until the end!" endcard though. It's like they knew we were in so much pain but appreciated how much we put ourselves through to get to this point.

Big Order, Hundred, Kuma Miko and now this. Spring 2016 worst season ever? And like these others, this show gets my pity-3/10 score.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 29, 2016 3:25 AM

May 2009
Creepy_Noire_fan said:
Worse ending EVER!
...4/10

But why? What was so bad about it? And it's spelled "Worst".
Jun 29, 2016 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
bastek66 said:
Creepy_Noire_fan said:
Worse ending EVER!
...4/10

But why? What was so bad about it? And it's spelled "Worst".

Oh….
My English has failed me again ! Thanks :)
I really hated how they rushed that ending.
It made no sense to me!
I was already mad because they completely ruined Sharisharuu and Nanbuuko’s characters,
But then Hiiro somehow got 3 power-ups in one go:
First one was his dragon form: it was way to easy for him to completely master it (or at least gain enough control to stay sane while using it)
second one was actually his new sword skills: there’s no way dragon zot and Nanbuuko could get hit by Hiiro given how bad his swordsmanship is.
third one was his magic skills: I know how talented he is but he barely got some training and he’s already the strongest mage that ever lived?! (One-shoting the dragon zot and basically reviving Saraato)
after that there’s the war…
even if Nanbuuko was behind it I doubt any king would be like:
“lel , the dragon’s dead ! lets go home guys”
I was really disappointed …
Jun 29, 2016 11:57 AM

May 2012
The anime was entertaining from start to finish and has two hot girls. 7/10
Jun 30, 2016 10:17 AM

Oct 2011
Happy Ending for everyone
Jun 30, 2016 11:10 PM

Oct 2012
SakurasouBusters said:
I guess I'm in the minority in that I enjoyed this
While far from being very good, it was entertaining enough.
7/10
I guess I am too, while being somewhat generic and boring at times (pretty much the first half), I really liked what they did in the second half of the series and frankly I quite enjoyed this. I'd say I almost enjoyed the latter half of this series as much, if not more than Koutetsujou overall.
It was far from perfect but I nonetheless loved what it did and I gotta give it extra points for making best girl Saraato so prominent in this last ep. Like she was literally the star of this ep. Super cute and then she gets a real heart and blushes? Insta-best girl although there weren't many girls that weren't annoying in this series xD

Overall a 7/10 for me too, I might actually rewatch the second half later
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 1, 2016 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
At least there was an ending and thank god the villain died. I am glad Saraato didn't die at the end and at least Hiiro did get to use a technique he learned from Theo.

I did enjoy watching each episode so it would get a 7...
Jul 1, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2015
Bad episode, everything was over the place. 3/10

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2016

41 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 15, 2018 4:06 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2016

49 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:55 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

70 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:52 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

109 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:50 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

23 by xull »»
Jul 1, 2016 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.