Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2016 8:39 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Huh, they had Roche summon Caster at the same time as the others. He was supposed to have been summoned ahead of time like Lancer so he can prepare his stuff for this war. Wonder how this will change things.

I like the part where they intentionally let got of one hunter and brainwashed to think he himself activated the reserve system of the Grail. It does make sense after all. How would a single guy, probably half-dead, and whose team got slaughtered earlier, get into the innermost layer of the Yggdmillenia fortress when they have 6 powerful magi, probably a lot of traps, Bounded Fields and golems, plus a Servant(plural if you consider Caster was summoned, and he also has his ways of surveillance) in there. Makes sense that they want the Magic Association to summon 7 other Servants that they'd kill and power up the Grail. They need their own Servants after all to take on the MA.

Art is decent. Suffers from sameface and weird proportions but it's passable. Looking forward to how this will go with these small changes.
Jul 10, 2016 12:47 PM
Aug 2015
link please!!!!!
Jul 11, 2016 11:57 AM

May 2015
Interesting first chapter. Though that was Lancer; he looks incredibly sexy imo.
Jul 11, 2016 8:43 PM

Nov 2011
Neat start so far. It introduced the main characters and set up for the rest of the story, which I'm very curious to see how it differs for the rest between this and the LN. Artwork looks nice too.
Jul 12, 2016 1:27 AM
Jan 2013
I like the idea of setting story from a perspective of a villain. Also I love that Vlad looks exactly like his Castlevania counterpart, so that Siegfried (Soul Calibur)

Though it is shocking that Mages association cannot deal with them. Yeah they have extremely powerful servants, but the association has thousands of members, how did they manage to last that long?

If they will make anime I hope they will give the same amount of imput, they did with Prism illya, covering as much of the material as possible.
rikuhodJul 12, 2016 1:33 AM
Jan 8, 2017 3:27 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Awesome entrance; can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 11 Discussion

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2017

2 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jul 16, 2020 5:08 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 2 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 1, 2016

7 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jul 15, 2020 4:42 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 22 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Oct 14, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Oct 14, 2018 6:53 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 18 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 1, 2017

3 by Ace92734 »»
Sep 1, 2018 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 21 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 29, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Aug 29, 2018 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.