Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2016 2:11 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Guess Zaratras was revived by Merascylla too. Seeking answers in the past. Baby Elizabeth sure was cute. :)
Jun 27, 2016 2:14 AM

Dec 2012
Lol Hawk's imagination. Zaratas is quite a cheerful person & different than I expected.
Time to look into Meliodas's past.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 27, 2016 2:33 AM

Dec 2013
We are finally getting a backstory! Hype!

Since Zaratras is alive this must mean Elaine is as well.

Zaratras was a lot more fun than I ever could've imagined.
Jun 27, 2016 2:38 AM

Dec 2011
That was a good chapter.May be that travel to Meliodas past memory will return Meliodas back at the end.
kaitonicJun 27, 2016 10:59 AM
Jun 27, 2016 2:51 AM

Sep 2014
I always felt uncomfortable with Meliodas' constant groping of Elizabeth... now we find out he's been grooming her since she was a infant... This is creepy.

Also, since Zaratas is alive, does this mean the effects of Myrcella's power didn't disappear when she died? So Elaine should be alive then.
Jun 27, 2016 3:16 AM

Nov 2011
Wonder what Zara's past story is about. And is it temporarily? I think he may disappear soon...

Somehow, I have a feeling the Ten Commandments are aware of the plans to use him or something.
Jun 27, 2016 3:40 AM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
Guess Zaratras was revived by Merascylla too.
G_Spark233 said:
DAIO said:
Also, since Zaratas is alive, does this mean the effects of Myrcella's power didn't disappear when she died? So Elaine should be alive then.

Pretty sure Merascylla isn't the one that brought back Zaratras. Remember how Denzel cast Dead Man Revenge on Dreyfus?

Anyways, Zaratras is way sillier than I expected, but I like it. He's fun.
Jun 27, 2016 3:44 AM

Dec 2013
Shradow115 said:
animefan8800 said:
Guess Zaratras was revived by Merascylla too.
G_Spark233 said:
DAIO said:

Pretty sure Merascylla isn't the one that brought back Zaratras. Remember how Denzel cast Dead Man Revenge on Dreyfus?

What has that got to with anything? They are clearly way different.
Jun 27, 2016 3:47 AM
Sep 2015
Wow I guess we knew there were a ton more secrets of Meliodas body for one why he's still a child and so on. But so he can tell the future but it seems like he doesn't know when it will happen or how
Zaratras is just great he's just like everyother really strong person in liones their just really cheerful on inside. It's much more funny the way he died now
Jun 27, 2016 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
Not sure how many people noticed but someone pointed out to me on reddit that Zaratras was in the tournament.
Jun 27, 2016 3:52 AM

Aug 2013
G_Spark233 said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Both Merascylla's power and Dead Man Revenge bring the dead back to life, and Dreyfus explicitly hinted at Zaratras' return from the latter.
Jun 27, 2016 3:55 AM

Dec 2013
Shradow115 said:
G_Spark233 said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Both Merascylla's power and Dead Man Revenge bring the dead back to life, and Dreyfus explicitly hinted at Zaratras' return from the latter.

Deadman revenge didn't bring back people to life. They were ghosts that haunted Dreyfus and only he could see them.
Jun 27, 2016 4:08 AM

Aug 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Shradow115 said:

Deadman revenge didn't bring back people to life. They were ghosts that haunted Dreyfus and only he could see them.

You're right, I just went back and checked. The reason he didn't see Zaratras' ghost is because he had already been brought back to life. I misunderstood.
Jun 27, 2016 4:37 AM

Jun 2009
Zaratras was refreshing.

Meliodas confirmed pedo tho.
Jun 27, 2016 4:59 AM

Mar 2016
i could not imagine zaratras died basicly because he was hungry,im just shocked haha
Jun 27, 2016 5:21 AM

Aug 2014
Elizabeth as a baby...wait what?
Jun 27, 2016 5:37 AM

Feb 2010
ha Zaratras was hilarious. He somehow jumped to one of my favourites suddenly.

Come baaack Meliodus. I'm guessing he knew that was Liz's reincarnation. But how so fast
Jun 27, 2016 6:21 AM

Jan 2015
OMG thinks have just gotten good.
Jun 27, 2016 6:32 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome chap. And Elaine being alive isn't a dream?? Great :D Hope nxt time we see Ban we see Elaine with him.

Zaratras's a really fun dude. Liking him quite a lot. Wonder how strong he is in comparison to say Mel?

Anyway that last page was really nice. Mel looked so BA!! I'm so hyped now. We're finally gonna get Wrath's story!!! Been waiting forever
Jun 27, 2016 6:36 AM

Jan 2010
This chapter was ok, I didn't love it or hate it. Zaratra's characterization was pretty good but the humor seemed more forced than funny to me. I'm definitely interested in this back story but I am more interested in why he betrayed the Demon Clan, hopefully this will explain that as well. As I told people Mel isn't dead, I was ridiculed here for stating it but I was right as it was confirmed in this chapter. 2/5 I'm hoping this backstory is good.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 27, 2016 7:07 AM

Sep 2012
Onikilla said:

Meliodas confirmed pedo tho.

Not really: it is rather that when his girlfriend dies, she is reborn (immediately?) Without parent (is it the body of Liz who "regress"?). I'm curious to know the difference and the bond of "eternal" relationship of Meliodas and Elie :
- Meliodas seems "frozen" in time,
- For Elie, when she dies, she is immediately reincarnated? She does not pass through the capital of the dead and all the classic cycle? Is it the body of Liz who "regress"?
Jun 27, 2016 8:09 AM

May 2015
The random humour of Zaratras is kinda meh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2014
I didn't expect Zaratras to be such a goofy guy.

Looks like they're getting a bit closer to figuring out how to bring back Meliodas.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 28, 2016 2:42 AM

Jun 2009
I thought Zaratras would be a lot more serious, but he's pretty funny. ^^

Rather like his personality, though.
Jun 28, 2016 9:07 AM

Jun 2013
....Zaratras......Is quite Literally crushing all and any Mature Picture he has made in series from my eyes...My Respect is not lowering...but the Mature + Zara? well Yes...that is lowering....

He is becoming more and More Amusing...but he is seriously child! XD
So...Most likely because of 10C spell he is back huh? same as Elaine.

...but he has that serious and Mature side when needed huh...well He was Great Holy Knight...

O_O WHAAAAT!!!! WTF!? Meliodas and Elizabeth meth in Danafor!? [b] Does this make Meliodas-chan Cradle Grabber or what is that word?

Barion-Zara said:
And Elaine being alive isn't a dream?? Great :D Hope nxt time we see Ban we see Elaine with him.

WHERE IN THE CHAPTER DID YOU READ THIS!!!??
JarjaxleJun 28, 2016 9:19 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 28, 2016 9:14 AM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Not sure how many people noticed but someone pointed out to me on reddit that Zaratras was in the tournament.

Damn...I forgot this...seriously..it was so Minimal Appearance!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 28, 2016 12:13 PM

Aug 2010
Jarjaxle said:
....Zaratras......Is quite Literally crushing all and any Mature Picture he has made in series from my eyes...My Respect is not lowering...but the Mature + Zara? well Yes...that is lowering....

...but he has that serious and Mature side when needed huh...well He was Great Holy Knight...

O_O WHAAAAT!!!! WTF!? Meliodas and Elizabeth meth in Danafor!? [b] Does this make Meliodas-chan Cradle Grabber or what is that word?

Barion-Zara said:
And Elaine being alive isn't a dream?? Great :D Hope nxt time we see Ban we see Elaine with him.

Well just from the fact Zaratras was revived by Cylla and is still alive.
Jun 28, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Jarjaxle said:

Well just from the fact Zaratras was revived by Cylla and is still alive.

Well...OK...But....How we know that others Demons cannot use that spell too? and he has no Regrets that others that were brought back with that spell/curse. I say he was brought back with different method...tough I want Elaine to be Alive too! But her and Ban said their Goodbyes before he Killed Scylla. he kills Meliodas Physically Bigger Brother and get's Elaine Revived....and Jericho after his ass as always..she need love too!

Jun 28, 2016 5:05 PM

Aug 2010
Nah, too much of a coincidence for him to be revived at this time and by another method. That would be pretty meh imo. I mean how many people are gonna have reviving from the death powers. If there's too many it would become overused. Also it'd make the whole Difficulty in Ban trying to find someone to revive Elaine all this time meaningless. If within a span of a few weeks we get introduced to 2 characters that revive from the death
Jul 13, 2016 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
Zaratras's personality is one thing for sure I didn't see coming...

Baby Elizabeth? Well I guess it makes sense since she's the reincarnation of Liz.
Jul 23, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2008
So it seems Elizabeth isn't just Liz soul reincarnated but is Liz herself. She transformed into a baby Elizabeth or something.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.