Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2016 12:29 PM

Feb 2015
The new ending was pretty good.
I understand that it would be too easy if Subaru actually could tell Emilia about his ability, but since he'll take damage if he even thinks about saying it, well, that makes it very inconveniant for both parts, and that really sucks, becuase we know that Subaru only wish to do well, but since he can't explain it, there's a misunderstanding from Emilia's part and it tears me apart.

In short, Subaru can't explain, not even leave a hint, which makes Emilia uncertain, and in turn make it so that she can't trust him, even though she probably knows that he's doing it all for her, and that he want to acknowledge his feeling for her, it's hard for both Subaru and Emilia.

Mar 2010
kurizu said:
GoldenKappa said:
As much as I like to sympathize with Subaru, since he can just suicide and redo his mistakes again its hard to feel invested into the drama going on here.

You are wrong, its true he can suicide but first of all he cant decide where his respawn points are set in time so why he would want to die if i.e he would be back to his first day in mansion which would lead with different settings and maybe not pleasant to him result... its fine saying this if it concerns bad situations but who would want to risk reseting good parts too ?

As for episode itself, Story was rushed like crazy... presentation of elections were so bad and hurried, no time for Pack to even show himself, Elders not taking any part in it were even more fail.... entrance of Ron was so fail looking... most of the content were so bad even last scene cant cover it... I am really dissapointed of this week episode...

Speaking as another source reader, I though this was still good even with slight cuts. I didn't feel like was really rushed mainly because what was cut wasn't terrible important. It hit all the relevant notes.

Apr 2014
I feel like the author just keeps hurting and putting Subaru in difficult/cringey situations for the sake of dragging on this series. He just wants to see that poor guy getting humiliated over and over. Subaru's behavior and outburst made no sense at all. No one would ever decide to pick a fight against a knight who's far stronger than him like that. And I'm pretty sure we'll see an asspull so that Subaru and Emilia can make peace again anytime soon.

And then Subaru will be facing another surreal and impossible situation, just for the sake of it.

Sorry for the rant guise
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2016 12:30 PM

Jun 2013
Wow... that ending!
Jun 26, 2016 12:30 PM

Jul 2007
TeamDalaiLana said:
I don't think the purpose of this episode is for you to feel for "Subaru".

I'm certain you suppose to side with Emilia (it's her turn of development straying away from the trophy wife)

They succeeded wonderfully.

Except that her motivation of rejecting subaru is EXACTLY IN LINE with trophy waifu development - "aww I care so much for you and you keep destroying yourself, this makes me sad"

GuidedCursor said:
I hate it that he went on full retard. But at least his character is developing now right?

At this point the only redemption I can see for him is if he dies at the end or does something VERY SELFLESS AND GRAND. I certainly hope he stops following Emilia like a puppy because fuck no, after this episode there's no way I would ever want those two to be together.

It will take some DAMN MASTERFUL WRITING for me to even care about Subaru anymore. Right now all I want is him is to die painfully.
Jun 26, 2016 12:31 PM
Sep 2012
I applaud Subaru. Since episode one Subaru has gotten into horrible situations almost always leading to his demise. Emilia saved him in the first episode and then he watched her die. From that point on he vowed to protect her. He's done a damn good job since then the only problem is he can't tell her about his resets. Even without knowing about it Emilia should have still been able to understand Subarus side of the story in this predicament. Why would Subaru not go apeshit when he's watching his "prize" and sole reason for living being trashed and ostracized. He went apeshit and dishonored the Knights and deserved his beat down but he did not deserve that reaction from Emilia. I'm glad Subaru snapped at her and hope the anime sways a bit(as she is still main heroine) towards Subarus experiences and development.

in short, this whole shenanagan was both Subaru and Emilias fault.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 2007
Barcia said:
I feel like the author just keeps hurting and putting Subaru in difficult/cringey situations for the sake of dragging on this series. Subaru's behavior and outburst made no sense at all. No one would ever decide to pick a fight against a knight who's far stronger than him like that. And I'm pretty sure we'll see an asspull so that Subaru and Emilia can make peace again anytime soon.

And then Subaru will be facing another surreal and impossible situation, just for the sake of it.

Sorry for the rant guise

Yep. These last two episodes, its like we are watching an entirely separate character from Subaru of Ep1-11.

Aug 2013
This episodes was cringe worthy for sure after a strong start this series is falling hard almost in drop territory for me now.
Jun 26, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
Lol Subaru...Was he still hoping an asspull would make him win the duel like it would in his favorite animu?Didnt he learn his lesson that he is not an anime MC?

Jun 26, 2016 12:32 PM

Feb 2011
I have no idea why Subaru acted like a faggot during the entire episode
Jun 26, 2016 12:33 PM

May 2016
Barcia said:
I feel like the author just keeps hurting and putting Subaru in difficult/cringey situations for the sake of dragging on this series. Subaru's behavior and outburst made no sense at all. No one would ever decide to pick a fight against a knight who's far stronger than him like that. And I'm pretty sure we'll see an asspull so that Subaru and Emilia can make peace again anytime soon.

Sorry for the rant guise
He pushed Rem despite knowing she's strong enough to beat mabeast herself.

It's been established since episode 1 that he's a very selfless idiot.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jun 26, 2016 12:33 PM

Apr 2012
I love and hate this so much...
Jun 26, 2016 12:34 PM

Feb 2012
Man, Subaru is such an asshole.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Jun 26, 2016 12:35 PM
Sep 2012
Hatsuyuki said:
I have no idea why Subaru acted like a faggot during the entire episode

Subaru has every right to be angry when his Goddess is repeatedly being trashed. The one he vowed to protect is being ostracized time after time and you expect a loud mouth like him to be quiet about it? No, Subaru isn't like that. His mindset is fuck anyone who has a problem with his property. After dying countless times for her it's understandable that he's developed that mindset towards her.
Jun 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Sep 2011
I honestly don't like Emilia. And this here just made my point of not liking her more so. Honestly, they're both idiots, but Emilia more so.

Subaru character is out of place too. Episode 1-11 he was calm to think and here he's just an idiot. Maybe because of his feelings for Emilia? But yeah lol.
TyrelJun 26, 2016 12:41 PM
Oct 2010
iRels said:
Subaro didn't want to admit he's a loser. Hahahah. He might've been helping himself more by helping Emilia and the others. By making himself believe he's better than he really is.

Actually he did admit this.

Fappa said:
We have to remind ourselves that despite Subaru actions beings completely dumb and idiotic, he got called out on that and the author uses this to develop his character.

So while the things that Subaru did definitely wasn't good in it's own right and "cringy", you have to give the story props for taking a character and make him develop that way.

It's funny how the content of what this episode portrait is full of negative emotions and mistakes of Subaru but it's so good that this story is able to depict that.

A case of - negative moments ( but not bad ) depicted in the episode but + for the writing and overall story because it actually addressed that.

I really liked that as well, this dude has been doing some really stupid and honestly overbearing stuff toward Emilia. It's great that the knights AND Emilia called him out on it. That and of course him losing his composure in the end there, were the best parts.

Not only did he try to guilt Emilia by bringing up his past actions but he also proved to her that he was doing many of those things for himself and not for her. His reflection in her eyes while he was ranting about how she owes him big time was an amazing scene and conveyed what was going on in her mind without the need of a ridiculous inner monologue.

In the end she's right, he can't see her as a normal person and his willingness to stoop so low as to bring up past events to use as leverage to force her to accept him was just the final nail in the coffin. The funniest thing is she had not even reached that point after all the bullshit he did until he pulled that stunt. Dude should really off himself and try for a reset because he just ruined every good thing he had.

Roswall probably knew this would happen to and that was the reason he allowed Subaru to come with them. There's probably some level of distrust still there or Roswall has an ulterior motive, but I'm 100% sure he knew something like that would happen because of Subaru's behaviour.

Jul 2014
Even knowing this was coming, I don't know if I can wait another week.
Jun 26, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2010
Corny632 said:
The new ending was pretty good.
I understand that it would be too easy if Subaru actually could tell Emilia about his ability, but since he'll take damage if he even thinks about saying it, well, that makes it very inconveniant for both parts, and that really sucks, becuase we know that Subaru only wish to do well, but since he can't explain it, there's a misunderstanding from Emilia's part and it tears me apart.

In short, Subaru can't explain, not even leave a hint, which makes Emilia uncertain, and in turn make it so that she can't trust him, even though she probably knows that he's doing it all for her, and that he want to acknowledge his feeling for her, it's hard for both Subaru and Emilia.

BINGO. :)

It's actually similar episode 7 where he mentioned things he did with the twins to Rem who didn't understand any of it because those timelines no longer existed. He's always going to be a lot closer to people he's around with than their to him.
Jun 26, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Barcia said:

Sorry for the rant guise

Subaru has escapism. He couldn't take being told be inferior to another person. I always found strange how he behaved so casually in front of nobles like Roswaal. As if he were his equal...

And no, the author's too conscious about what you said. And much more. Reading it, everything you said is wrong, hah.
Jun 26, 2016 12:38 PM
Jun 2016
Extremely good episode with some major character development.
I have to say that I enjoyed Subaru's beating thoroughly
Totally the second best episode after episode 7 since it showed some other aspects of Emilia's and Subaru's characters :)
Easy 5/5
Sep 2012
Lol Emilia felt the most cringey in this episode IMO. 10/10 for Subaru and Rosewell.
Dec 2014
kyle8998 said:
Subaru... Stop doing these impossible things that only make things worse for everyone around you! It was just heartbreaking to see how disappointed Emilia-tan and everyone else was. He constantly lets his emotions get the best of him and does these stupid things. Will he just kill himself to start over this time?

Yeah, I thought he would have killed himself back there when Emilia left the room...

This episode left me speechless, I can't wait for the next one. The show constantly reminds us that Subaru can't be good all the time, the thing about her debt at the end killed me
j

May 2012
Subaru was pretty cringey the whole episodes with all his outbursts, but it was pretty understandable. Still, I found myself covering my face with how much I cringed. Like shit man, there's a time and place for everything.

Sucks that he can't really explain himself and situation properly

Pretty intense episode though.
OlemJun 26, 2016 12:45 PM

Jun 26, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2008
NB4Y said:
I honestly hated this episode. It felt all really out of character for Subaru, especially the last scene which was random overly dramatic screaming
Why would Subaru say that all he did was for her sake after telling her that he accepted the fight for selfish reasons? Why act like he was in a superior position talking about the debts Emilia should have, right after saying that he did all of that for his own debt? Why would he randomly insult the knights in front of everyone?
As much as I loved the protagonist in the other episodes, I feel really disconnected right now after this one and I really hope it's not the start of a trainwreck

Because he is a human and not a caricature. And humans never ever act rationally.
Subaru is a mentally broken person, ever since he was killed in the first loop. He can act sane from time to time, but mentally broken does not mean that you always act broken. Whenever stress gets the better of him, he breaks. This is not even the first time in happened. And that's exactly how real humans would act.

Apr 2014
Barcia said:
Subaru's behavior and outburst made no sense at all. No one would ever decide to pick a fight against a knight who's far stronger than him like that.

Did you forget the fact that he picked a fight with an assassin in arc 1 and a huge mabeast in arc 2 without even making a solid plan and knowing they were far stronger than him?

May 2015
Subaru snaps and get beaten to a pulp. :( Poor Emilia :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 26, 2016 12:41 PM

Jun 2015
Drake1000 said:
Those Felt and Reinhard interactions are great
Knew that knight duel was coming
Subaru is claiming something he isn't, I mean what did he even expect by facing such a high ranked knight? That Emilia would pat him on the head again? "you got absolutely decimated but you did good, you can be my attendant now" I know he does it for luv and all but this dude has no brakes, he's probably also influenced by the constant deaths he's been having and that fucked his psyche completely.
Subaru is such a clueless retard but that's what makes this show so entertaining to watch, never change Subaru.

Agreed, he's the reason this whole show isn't seasonal garbage.

GoldenKappa said:
As much as I like to sympathize with Subaru, since he can just suicide and redo his mistakes again its hard to feel invested into the drama going on here.

Do you really think he'd do that just to reset his conversation? Seems more plausible he'll agonize over it pity himself and work damn hard to get her back. And even if he does, he still carries that weight around with him it would probably be even heavier if he killed himself to escape that situation. There's a lot more emotion going on in this series than you realize.
Jun 26, 2016 12:41 PM

May 2016
Midou89 said:
This episodes was cringe worthy for sure after a strong start this series is falling hard almost in drop territory for me now.
and yet you really like Netoge?!

Do me favor a drop this show. Hate watchers are quite toxic.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jun 26, 2016 12:42 PM
Oct 2010
Fai said:
Barcia said:

Sorry for the rant guise

Yep. These last two episodes, its like we are watching an entirely separate character from Subaru of Ep1-11.

I think there's a level of arrogance and misguided confidence about him because he believes he can clear everything up. For instance, him dueling the knight, not only did he refuse to yield but he actually put himself into a position where he could die. When he woke up the first thing he checked was to see if he died, so either he was counting on that he would die or didn't care if it happened. I personally believe that's where the arrogance is coming from, the knowledge that he can fix any problem if he goes back enough times.
Jun 26, 2016 12:42 PM

Mar 2015
Fai said:

GuidedCursor said:
I hate it that he went on full retard. But at least his character is developing now right?

At this point the only redemption I can see for him is if he dies at the end or does something VERY SELFLESS AND GRAND. I certainly hope he stops following Emilia like a puppy because fuck no, after this episode there's no way I would ever want those two to be together.

It will take some DAMN MASTERFUL WRITING for me to even care about Subaru anymore. Right now all I want is him is to die painfully.

I hope he'll learn and change and like normal people do. Death is an easy way out, both for the writer and the story's moral

There's time, it could still work out. But I'm guessing this gonna be a messy train wreck. I shipped them? But I knew the tragic from the start.
KotobakayaroJun 26, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 26, 2016 12:43 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I think, most people don't realize that you are supposed to hate Subaru's behaviour in this one.

He definitely deserved the beat up and the rejection from Emilia. He just couldn't behave, didn't listen to anything what she said and even insulted the knights, making him and Emilia look foolish.

That angered me quite a bit. Very good episode.
Jul 2018
GD1551 said:
iRels said:
Subaro didn't want to admit he's a loser. Hahahah. He might've been helping himself more by helping Emilia and the others. By making himself believe he's better than he really is.

Nah, it isn't that simple. Because he'd have to improve to be considered worthy. Instead, he already believes he's worthy. He always believed.
Jun 2016
Fai said:
Barcia said:

Sorry for the rant guise

I really don't understand you.

Of course it's not the same Subaru, he went threw hell X times and everytime, he is the one who pay the ultimate price (by dying & the forgotten memories). Expecting him to be the same guy after all that is just... dumb ? After the fight with Rem & Ram, he wanted peace and happiness with Emilia then BAM he is thrown in this "new" world with no background at all ? no information about how things go ? We all can act confident & cool when things go in our way, but sometimes we just can't control our emotions and actions, that's SUBARU 100% in the last 2 episodes.

Heck, Emilia told him to NOT come because she knew how much he still has so much to learn and the trouble he will get into if he came but he still came.

And she doesn't reject him because she cares so much about him (even if she does) but because she doesn't understand the reasons why HE cares so much about her, she doesn't understand anything and doesn't want to be held responsible if anything happened to him.

Sorry for my bad english (if any).
Sep 2012
Z4k said:
Barcia said:
Subaru's behavior and outburst made no sense at all. No one would ever decide to pick a fight against a knight who's far stronger than him like that.

Did you forget the fact that he picked a fight with an assassin in arc 1 and a huge mabeast in arc 2 without even making a solid plan?

Attaboy, Subaru doesn't care about the consequences of his actions(which I thoroughly enjoy). The episode was the backlash of that part of his personality. His mindset was fuck anyone that belittles Emilia noble or peasant. And fuck your country's traditions they don't apply to me.
Aug 2009
I didn't get one thing. Reinhard told that he found Felt about one month but wasn't it just over a week ago? Starting from the moment when he found her (end of 1st arc), Subaru moved with Emilia to her country-house where events happened within a week. The way current arc started, it looks like that events of second arc happened just a few days ago so in total it should be 1-2 weeks, not the whole month.
Jun 26, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2014
Subaru is a HUMAN (unfortunately not a clever one) and humans does stupid things...This was actually a GREAT DEVELOPMENT for Subaru...This was the first time he was selfish and his actions made sense even if those actions were stupid af...He didnt do it for Emilia like he claims,he did it because he wanted to show off to his waifu...He did it for appreciation,glory and self satisfaction...

Same thing with Ram&Rem killing Subaru,Subaru acted like an ass but its ok because he is human and he had reasons to do so...I can understand people hating this kind of human emotions and behaviour but humans are ugly(or devils =_=)...Get over it...
Jun 26, 2016 12:44 PM
Dec 2014
I hope he starts training in order to become a knight or something, that would be really cool
j
Jun 26, 2016 12:46 PM
Dec 2013
I want Subaru to die miserably, in this entire episode he has been such an asshole.
Oct 2010
iRels said:
GD1551 said:

Nah, it isn't that simple. Because he'd have to improve to be considered worthy. Instead, he already believes he's worthy. He always believed.

I don't think he believed he was worthy, he kept skirting the question everytime Julius asked him. He then proceeded to insult the knights and try to claim that they were simply born into their titles and that they weren't anything special. He knew that he wasn't worthy to be called one of them, so he tried to bring them down to his level to make their titles seem less special.

Aug 2013
TeamDalaiLana said:
Midou89 said:
and yet you really like Netoge?!

Do me favor a drop this show. Hate watchers are quite toxic.

I dropped Netoge after 1 episode mr likes pokemon the animation.

and I dont hate it or I would have stopped watching it, the last few episodes just have been off.
Jun 26, 2016 12:47 PM

Jul 2007
QWERTYFish25 said:

Hi, this message is to satisfy the BS character limit.

FUCKING SAVING THIS LOL. So on point.

Smudy said:
I think, most people don't realize that you are supposed to hate Subaru's behaviour in this one.

He definitely deserved the beat up and the rejection from Emilia. He just couldn't behave, didn't listen to anything what she said and even insulted the knights, making him and Emilia look foolish.

That angered me quite a bit. Very good episode.

Oh we get it that this is "Subaru fucks up" the Arc.

the problem is that its literally inconsistent with his characterization in the first eleven episodes. It does not feel natural or anywhere near how his character would act.

And it is done in such an edgy way that it is quite hard to find liking ANYTHING about the character anymore. Which is BAD.
Jun 26, 2016 12:47 PM
Sep 2012
GD1551 said:
iRels said:

I don't think he believed he was worthy, he kept skirting the question everytime Julius asked him. He then proceeded to insult the knights and try to claim that they were simply born into their titles and that they weren't anything special. He knew that he wasn't worthy to be called one of them, so he tried to bring them down to his level to make their titles seem less special.

Actually he said he wasn't worthy and then badmouthed them Lol. His facial expressions sold it.
Jun 26, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
GD1551 said:
iRels said:

He's not fully admiting/accepting it. Which is why he insists so much. It's pitiful.

Jul 2008
All in all, I still think that Subaru's love for Emilia is artificial and forced by the Witch. And after seeing him in this episode, I wonder if the day will come when he goes so crazy that he outright harms Emilia due to his "love". In worst case, the show may go Valvrave on him.
Sep 2012
For all you watchers who came into this show expecting Subaru to always be the likable with no emotional faults, end your suffering right now and drop it.

I'm serious.
Jun 26, 2016 12:50 PM

Sep 2013
Loved Felt's rebellious attitude towards the royal selection, seeing her back is great. How the fuck did Old Man Rom fit in that TINY hole in the ground?

Subaru both annoyed me and made me feel bad for him this episode. He's helping Emilia because of the emotions he felt when he first met her and how she helped him. Unfortunately, that never happened in this current timeline and he's basing his emotions off memories that doesn't exist with this Emilia. We, the viewers, all understood why he's going to such great lengths to help her out, but for Emilia and everyone else, they don't share the same memories that he holds dear to himself. I also have to give him credit for defending Emilia when they were displaying prejudice against her. Sadly, this led to what annoyed me about him this episode; calling himself a knight.

In this episode, he was brash, arrogant and damn near unbearable on the 2nd half. Not only he was outclassed by Julius in a battle, but he made tensions rise even more with Emilia during that ending sequence. He needs to understand that this isn't his world he's living in and things are different from where he's from. It was quite idiotic to accept a challenge from a Knight who is entrusted to protect a Royal Candidate. Did he really expected Julius was going to be a push over? What bugs me the most is that he is clearly being selfish when he broke his promise with Emilia, which led to the argument at the end of the episode.

Anyways, that was a very intense ending for this episode. As someone who doesn't read the novels, I'm curious on where this goes and have 0 idea on what will happen next.
TehSnawnJun 26, 2016 12:59 PM

Jun 26, 2016 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
Sarnik said:
For all you watchers who came into this show expecting Subaru to always be the likable with no emotional faults, end your suffering right now and drop it.

I'm serious.

Huh, hope those are minority. All I want is honesty.
Jun 26, 2016 12:51 PM

Apr 2015
MiGFiD said:
[SPOILERS] SPOILERS [SPOILERS]

I can understand why Subaru did what he did. This guy has seen death more than three times in all its pain and horrors. Having everything you've done, all those deaths for this one person who doesn't (not by choice) know his struggle, amount to zero? I'd be pretty pissed too.

Subaru's actions were at par with what any other regular human would do. Not like some fantasy hero in a regular show. I guess that's why most people would be pissed off at Subaru. This is just some guy who got sucked in a fantasy world, not some military professional or scientist.

I also feel bad for Emilia, too. Not as bad for Subaru's sake, but just enough to understand that she wants to trust him, but can't.

I hope Subaru recovers from this, be it returning by death or some miraculous redemption. Emilia leaving and disowning him in front of the meeting, as well as choosing to cut ties with him at the end of the episode was all to painful after all that he's done.

5/5 watching again.

i think the same as you.

he cant suicide otherwise the deathspawn will come to before to the dog fight. maybe a redemptions...

I think in final moments the witch will take emilia control and her will see every moment that subaru suffer...

Assuming that Emilia has some conection with the witch.
Jun 26, 2016 12:52 PM
Sep 2012
SKP138 said:
Loved Felt's rebellious attitude towards the royal selection, seeing her back is great.

Subaru both annoyed me and made me feel bad for him. He's helping Emilia because of the emotions he felt when he first met her and how she helped him. Unfortunately, that never happened in this current timeline and he's basing his emotions off memories that doesn't exist with this Emilia.

On the other hand, he was brash, arrogant and damn near unbearable this episode. Not only he was outclassed by Julius in a battle, but he made tensions rise even more with Emilia during that ending sequence. He needs to understand that this isn't his world he's living in and things are different from where he's from. It was quite idiotic to accept a challenge from a Knight who is entrusted to protect a Royal Candidate. Did he really expected Julius was going to be a push over?

Anyways, that was a very intense ending for this episode. As someone who doesn't read the novels, I'm curious on where this goes and have 0 idea on what will happen next.

Agree 99%, the Knight set everything up no way he gets out of that duel.
Pages (28) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2016

631 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 3:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.