Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2016 2:47 AM
Apr 2016
Ok so whenever I'm on youtube, I always like to watch amv's of anime I've seen because when I see an awesome amv, it reminds me of how awesome or epic the show is. So for the past couple of months I've been making Amv's and been getting better at it. This most recent one I made in my opinion turned out really good or at least in my opinion so I wanna see if people actually think if it's as cool as I think it is.

It's an amv mix so there will be lots of scenes from popular anime that I've seen.
I want you guys to rate me from 1 through 10 and if possible, tell me any flaws that I can fix for my future videos.
I'll be putting the link right here to my video(it's on youtube) and thank you for taking a moment of your time for watching and rating my video (:

Watch "Epic [AMV]" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/BHBXDFeXq0M
Jun 26, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2015
Quintillion said:
Ok so whenever I'm on youtube, I always like to watch amv's of anime I've seen because when I see an awesome amv, it reminds me of how awesome or epic the show is. So for the past couple of months I've been making Amv's and been getting better at it. This most recent one I made in my opinion turned out really good or at least in my opinion so I wanna see if people actually think if it's as cool as I think it is.

It's an amv mix so there will be lots of scenes from popular anime that I've seen.
I want you guys to rate me from 1 through 10 and if possible, tell me any flaws that I can fix for my future videos.
I'll be putting the link right here to my video(it's on youtube) and thank you for taking a moment of your time for watching and rating my video (:

Watch "Epic [AMV]" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/BHBXDFeXq0M
6/10. It was fine regarding visuals and music but didn't communicate anything. Most of it were random clips and some didn't even fit very well. You didn't make good use of the song to enhance some scenes properly. When there was the big change in tone of the music you changed the tones of the scenes which is good but you didn't keep that up for all the duration of the amv. Also I didn't like how you took some clips and then divided them in parts and used a lot of the parts all over the amv creating confusion and a bit of a mess. Try to make better use of the lyrics of the music and give an overall flow to the amv.

Mod Edit: Removed backseat modding. Don't worry, we got it ^^
ShockedJun 26, 2016 11:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2016 3:53 AM
Sep 2015
You need to work on your clip sinc and transitions to keep the flow going (it didn't help that you chose a very long and hyper song), I'll leave these two clips, might help you:

Example of clip selection and music sinc (I know it's not a amv, but nevertheless, the technique is similar).

Example of transitions and good flow.
Anyhow, solid amv and very difficult to pull of, congrats and good luck with your future projects!
(Btw, where was the first clip from? The visuals are breathtaking)

Mod Edit: Removed backseat modding. Don't worry, we got it ^^
ShockedJun 26, 2016 11:57 AM
Jun 26, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

Yeah, it looks really solid, though while I was cool with the timing, it really is a bit hard to get what's going on as there's so much erratic visual action going on. I believe some parts of it was fast forwarded as well? Anyways, I suppose it's fitting, but that's my two cents.
Jun 26, 2016 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
Gr8 AMV m8 I r8 8/8.

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

358 by nin-tendo »»
9 seconds ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

11 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - 8 hours ago

0 by Cammell »»
8 hours ago

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.