Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which Anime Do You Recommend Finishing First?
Jun 25, 2016 9:53 PM
May 2016
I have been wrapping up all of the series that aired for the spring, and right now I feel like going back to another series that has been acclaimed to finish it before the summer season starts. I am already about 80+ episodes into Hunter x Hunter and about 10 episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Considering this, I was looking for input as to which one I should finish first, or which series turned out better for you all personally.
Jun 25, 2016 10:44 PM
Apr 2014
Personally, I found HxH much better than FMA: Brotherhood.

Statistically (by majority of opinions), FMA: Brotherhood is better than HxH.

Recommend, finish them both.

Also, while you're at it, go watch Gintama. It's statistically #1, and I found it much better than both above.
Jun 25, 2016 11:05 PM

Jul 2014
Sekamui said:
I have been wrapping up all of the series that aired for the spring, and right now I feel like going back to another series that has been acclaimed to finish it before the summer season starts. I am already about 80+ episodes into Hunter x Hunter and about 10 episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Considering this, I was looking for input as to which one I should finish first, or which series turned out better for you all personally.

I agree with Mah about finishing both. But HxH takes a bit longer to develop, it was awesome though!

Personally I'd finish Full Metal Alchemist first, I feel more emotionally connected to Ed and Al, and the plot was a bit better developed. Also Brotherhood's ending was very satisfying, where as HxH you're going to WANT to pick up the manga.

Either way, they're amazing and I've given them both 10's because of how they can capture you! I hope you enjoy whichever one you pick to watch first. If that happens to be HxH, just saying Gon's transformation will BLOW YOU AWAY.
Jun 26, 2016 1:53 PM
May 2016
Thank you for the insight! I will probably go on to finish Hunter x Hunter first, however, since you said FMA Brotherhood was a show that one could very much be emotionally attached to, and it had a better developed plot. Despite that, I bet both shows are going to be amazing!
Jun 26, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2015
Go with HxH first -last arc in this anime is crazy as hell.

FMAB is not as good as HxH, but still is very good story and nice characters.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
34 minutes ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
8 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 12 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.