Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2016 9:32 PM

Feb 2015
This volume is really, really fucked up. Especially when he ate his own cum.
Jun 26, 2016 9:41 PM
Apr 2016
Hey! I just started it today and just finished volume 5! My god I need to reread it because I am utterly lost lmfao. one moment she is raping him, the next he is all no ima rape you in front of your own house, the next they are drinking bodily fluids like candy. I bet its LOADED with hidden meanings and metaphors. What are your thoughts on the lipstick kiss from volume 4? Did you think she was trying to project herself onto him as a sort of way to gain control and take control of the situation? God this manga is blowing my mind!!
Jun 28, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2015
magicmango97 said:
Hey! I just started it today and just finished volume 5! My god I need to reread it because I am utterly lost lmfao. one moment she is raping him, the next he is all no ima rape you in front of your own house, the next they are drinking bodily fluids like candy. I bet its LOADED with hidden meanings and metaphors. What are your thoughts on the lipstick kiss from volume 4? Did you think she was trying to project herself onto him as a sort of way to gain control and take control of the situation? God this manga is blowing my mind!!

Yeah I agree. It may have meanings, but I don't really care much about it.
Jun 28, 2016 9:43 AM
Apr 2016
Joms said:
magicmango97 said:

I finished it yesterday, seriously fucked up manga but very deep. weirdest thing ive ever read lmao
Jun 28, 2016 7:32 PM

Feb 2015
magicmango97 said:
Joms said:

I finished it yesterday, seriously fucked up manga but very deep. weirdest thing ive ever read lmao

Have you caught some of the quotes against humanity? there's a lot. I'm yet to finish though.
Jan 5, 2018 12:01 AM

Dec 2017
the protagonist just raped a girl and i feel i didnt mind or didn't bother me as i would like to think. what is wrong with me
Feb 6, 2018 8:39 AM

Feb 2015
Zoce_ said:
the protagonist just raped a girl and i feel i didnt mind or didn't bother me as i would like to think. what is wrong with me

I've had the same feeling. I actually bought Vol. 6 (which has a part of the rape scene) and I'm still callous as fuck. Probably because of the outcome (which suggests satisfaction on the girl) but I've read this long time ago and some parts I've actually forgotten.

The rape scene did not elicit disgust or empathy as on other kind of rape probably because the girl was shown not as human but an aggregate of words, in other words an object. Still fucked up if I imagine though
Feb 6, 2018 10:48 AM

Dec 2017
Joms said:
Zoce_ said:

I've had the same feeling. I actually bought Vol. 6 (which has a part of the rape scene) and I'm still callous as fuck. Probably because of the outcome (which suggests satisfaction on the girl) but I've read this long time ago and some parts I've actually forgotten.

The rape scene did not elicit disgust or empathy as on other kind of rape probably because the girl was shown not as human but an aggregate of words, in other words an object. Still fucked up if I imagine though

so i finished the whole manga. the conclusion of what i read: the main character is douchebag.
May 19, 2020 6:20 PM
Feb 2019
Im not 100% sure of what all that meant... but i couldnt stop reading this volume during. Its interesting
Dec 27, 2020 9:45 PM
Nov 2015
Huss said:
Joms said:

so i finished the whole manga. the conclusion of what i read: the main character is douchebag.

2 year later but My Guess is that You guys are men... The site where i was reading the manga has comment section and when the protagonist eat his cum a Lot of men wrote that that was disgusting but not a single one happen to mention that rape a 16 y/o virgin in front of her house was Bad or disgusting. When the dude start to dress as a trans woman a Lot of men wrote "this is were i draw the line" this is so gay BUT NO ONE wrote about the protagonist delusional behavior in thinking that RAPING a teen wasnt the answer for making that teen feel again

Dude this was all his delusions , later on was explain yet i Knew it right on the spot ! Not a single female teen Will be happy after that, has his Twisted mind praising his ego.

Later on he Even mention that he HATED THOSE WOMAN THE MOST, beautiful woman that didnt look at him, that were full of themselves thats why he defile them by Cumming on their faces . That dude hated woman.

This is the story about a narcissist asshole in case some people forgot
Jan 15, 2021 1:42 PM

Dec 2017
freizel said:
Huss said:

2 year later but My Guess is that You guys are men... The site where i was reading the manga has comment section and when the protagonist eat his cum a Lot of men wrote that that was disgusting but not a single one happen to mention that rape a 16 y/o virgin in front of her house was Bad or disgusting. When the dude start to dress as a trans woman a Lot of men wrote "this is were i draw the line" this is so gay BUT NO ONE wrote about the protagonist delusional behavior in thinking that RAPING a teen wasnt the answer for making that teen feel again

Dude this was all his delusions , later on was explain yet i Knew it right on the spot ! Not a single female teen Will be happy after that, has his Twisted mind praising his ego.

Later on he Even mention that he HATED THOSE WOMAN THE MOST, beautiful woman that didnt look at him, that were full of themselves thats why he defile them by Cumming on their faces . That dude hated woman.

This is the story about a narcissist asshole in case some people forgot

i totally agree. i didnt like the manga very much to be honest
Mar 3, 2021 7:40 AM

Sep 2016
Joms said:
Zoce_ said:

Yeah, I feel like he could've gone about 'fixing' her in a different way, and I found it quite messed up in all honesty. I was also just confused by everything going on in the scene, since it wasn't your stereotypical rape scene in a manga.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 18, 2022 5:22 AM
May 2021
Installation complete
Jun 28, 2022 1:09 PM

Nov 2020
What the actual fck was happening in this volume... This is so fucked up xD!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jul 27, 2022 1:55 AM
Nov 2017
i think the sand girl suffers from not having a real identity/self,but she also has a dark twisted side (she manipulates her parents and she tried manipulating the main charachter),and these two things are a reflection of the main charachter's own psychological issues(having multiple identities and having an evil side),that's why the main charachter despises her so much,because she is the representation of allthe things he hates about himself,and through taking her virginity he helps her embrace her dark side (her true identity) because her virginity was the last thing that was helping her believe she's not as dark and twisted as she actually is nd that she still has value ,and that's why she's no longuer a sand girl that bases her identity on symbols ,because now she found her true identity and embraced it.

this is my interpretation of what i read but i still think the writer could've chosen another way to make his point other than rape,and i don't see the relevance of the cum eating scene.this arc is one of the most traumatizing stuff i've ever read.
Sep 3, 2022 8:05 PM
May 2022
bro imagine your first time was with a homeless man who ate his own cum
Nov 25, 2022 7:58 PM

Sep 2014
What a terrible day to have eyes
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 13, 2023 4:32 AM
Jan 2020
i strongly believe that this could have been done in a totally different way.

this volume was fucked up.

i have no words

and no, the cum thing was not the worst of this volume.
Mar 9, 2023 3:20 AM
Jan 2023
what the fuck

forget the cum why did he just rape a teenager what the fuck is happening
Aug 16, 2023 12:31 PM
Aug 2023
I didn't understand anything and I don't think I want to what the fuck
Mar 14, 3:41 PM

Oct 2009
Fackin disgusting i tell yaaaa. DAMN SON
Yesterday, 2:35 PM

Jan 2020
Im STILL confused as to why nakoshi tasted his own cum. The "raping 17 year old girl" shtick makes sense since hes a shitty person trying to understand himself through homunculi, so alright- questionable plot point but alright. But is his cum that sweet and tasty?
man.

More topics from this board

» Homunculus Volume 15 Discussion

mikzflava - Apr 3, 2013

36 by astoneon »»
11 minutes ago

» Homunculus Nanako Theory (SPOILERS FOR WHOLE MANGA)

SMCDNA_8215 - Jul 31, 2023

5 by InspectorLunge »»
Feb 27, 9:40 AM

» Non-existence and feeling nothing

NxthingX - Jan 8

30 by NxthingX »»
Jan 11, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Homunculus Chapter 12 Discussion

avrc - Nov 12, 2008

3 by coolpowers »»
Jan 10, 3:13 PM

» Homunculus Volume 4 Discussion

Confucius - May 25, 2014

6 by AshRocksTheHell »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.