MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Omamori Himari Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Poll: Omamori Himari Episode 3 Discussion


#1
01-20-10, 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nano~ strike + blonde boobies' appearance = somewhat enjoyable and GDODAMNSHIT, they skip the chaps again, notto desu shitto agen!!! Bet the ep after next, they will go straight to...



Oh well, at least it's not as badly butchered like Asu no Yoichi so I guess it's alright?



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
#2
01-20-10, 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 458
Being attacked by maids, that's awesome... Nano.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Modified by Shotshots, 01-21-10, 10:14 PM
 
#3
01-20-10, 5:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 538
WHY are they skipping so much?! It's just straight ahead to next character, what about all the character development that was in between?!

But, there's still hope...maybe
 
#4
01-21-10, 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1455
I was kind of hoping this would be the Sora no Otoshimono of the season, but I guess from what we've seen so far, we can't really expect it to even remotely live up to the Manga counterpart. They've been skipping so many chapters, that there just isn't much to work with...
 
#5
01-21-10, 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
This episode was good mainly because they made a good development on #2 favorite in this serie...Shizuku! The way Yuuto talked to her and convinced her to be with him instead of killing him; her fan service was great=>
with this being the best at that point in the episode=> and most of all she is useful in cleaning/food making without the allergy reaction that Yuuto gets from Himari=>
. Another was a tons of questions about Liz the blonde waitress other than what is said in her profile Bitchmaster......explain away please I was wondering why even if she got pierced with Himari's sword she did not have any kind of damage=>
Since this is her real body...does it mean anyone who shatters this....makes her dead?=>
What was Liz's point with the poison and what did that poison do exactly?=>
Other than that you got to love the fan service of the panties and of Liz....it sure makes the serie a lot better for the male audience at least=>
Don't ask why but I suddenly have liking to the legs of Rinko=>
Is this the slaughter past of Shizuku's clan?=>
Those must be Yuuto's grand-parents that had experience of Ayashi slaying....right?=>
Overall good episode of Shizuku/Liz but what did they skip exactly from the manga?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#6
01-21-10, 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1455
francismeunier said:
This episode was good mainly because they made a good development on #2 favorite in this serie...Shizuku! The way Yuuto talked to her and convinced her to be with him instead of killing him; her fan service was great=>
with this being the best at that point in the episode=> and most of all she is useful in cleaning/food making without the allergy reaction that Yuuto gets from Himari=>
. Another was a tons of questions about Liz the blonde waitress other than what is said in her profile Bitchmaster......explain away please I was wondering why even if she got pierced with Himari's sword she did not have any kind of damage=>
Since this is her real body...does it mean anyone who shatters this....makes her dead?=>
What was Liz's point with the poison and what did that poison do exactly?=>
Other than that you got to love the fan service of the panties and of Liz....it sure makes the serie a lot better for the male audience at least=>
Don't ask why but I suddenly have liking to the legs of Rinko=>
Is this the slaughter past of Shizuku's clan?=>
Those must be Yuuto's grand-parents that had experience of Ayashi slaying....right?=>
Overall good episode of Shizuku/Liz but what did they skip exactly from the manga?


About Liz:


About Shizuku:
 
#7
01-21-10, 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
ReaperEXE said:


ReaperEXE said:
About Liz:
Ok so I see well on to more fan service of her then....big breasts sometimes good :D~~

ReaperEXE said:
About Shizuku:
Really? Oh great a juicy perverted loli....I like that! I knew she would be my #1 now and after it is for sure that moon mark lady that is yet to come.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#8
01-21-10, 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5743
shizuku brings a lot hilarity to this episode, but did anyone flash to higurashi when she was making fun of himari?
also lizlet introduced, and himari in a maid outfit, awesome!^_^
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
 
#9
01-21-10, 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 133
<3 Shizuku
 
01-21-10, 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6528
Shizuku is da best !

I want :

 
01-21-10, 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 909
Meh
 
01-21-10, 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1859
Lol, this was a weird episode.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
 
01-21-10, 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 58
So, I liked this episdoe A LOT more than the last one. It had wonderful fanservice. And true, while it is obvious that we are missing something from episode to episode. I can still understand what's going on and it's not affecting the show too badly for me.
Also the ending to this episode once again questioned the all important Otaku question...why can't anime be f***in real? 3 girls in maid outfits (including a neko-maid!) who want to prove that they're the best for you in bed...sigh. and he complains about allergies. Pussy (all puns intended)

Modified by wizkid2029, 01-21-10, 5:35 PM
 
01-21-10, 8:33 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 164
funny episode...better than the previous two..
lizlet was cute..
kage-bunshin said:
shizuku brings a lot hilarity to this episode, but did anyone flash to higurashi when she was making fun of himari?
also lizlet introduced, and himari in a maid outfit, awesome!^_^

yeah lol...shion :O
Timeout808 said:
<3 Shizuku

i agree...xD
specially the part where riko said she was going to make a call and she just said "number 2?" like nothing lol
 
01-21-10, 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6846
That was entertaining..^^
 
01-21-10, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 52
You will never find a sly loli who does household chores for you ;_;
 
01-22-10, 12:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2177
Wow...everyone's jumping on the male lead...looks like a hardcore harem to me. Anyways..it was entertaining.
 
01-22-10, 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1569
Liked the amount of ecchi on this episode.



LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!
 
01-22-10, 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3075
pretty entertaining in various ways o-olll


 
01-22-10, 4:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1693
i think i've been serviced enough.. so this episode is win.. ~nano..
 
01-22-10, 4:26 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 538
BurningEyedShana said:
Liked the amount of ecchi on this episode.


dude, this was like nothing compared to what it should have been! guess it's because of the PG-13 rating that they don't follow the manga more :P
 
01-22-10, 6:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5081
Its seems Yuuto's allergy play a important role in the "Invitation of Shizuku".Quite impressed
Rinko is having more Rival....I felt that she is getting lesser chance of getting yuuto's heart.As seems she is defeated by every ..........But in anyway i still think Yuuto will choose her( i hope =_= )
There are so many choice of Wife for yuuto.Each possessed different quality.
( sexy body and athletic ) ,( perfect housework ) and now ( modesty...) damn i wonder What Rinko Possessed.....?..... must watch more to know more ^^
2 more girl to go
Many Harem anime i watch,This anime shows not only the personalities of girl,it also show its quality(ability in serving its husband)....
Modified by MorningGlory, 01-22-10, 7:22 AM
 
01-22-10, 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2425
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
 
01-22-10, 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3240
What the hell is "Number two"?
Ii tenki desu ne...
 
01-22-10, 3:52 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 164
Antanaru said:
What the hell is "Number two"?

number 1 is going to pee...number 2 is going to...well you can guess lol...
 
01-22-10, 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3240
Sigh... I hate half-assed adaptations with so-called original material. Oh well, it could be worse, like vampire bund for example.
Ii tenki desu ne...
 
01-23-10, 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5211
so far all the girls in this show have been so irritating, sigh, wont there ever be someone normal

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
01-23-10, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1304
I like this show but WOW! This episode was fanservice and moe galore! Maids? Ahhh, typical anime.
 
01-23-10, 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2104
*harem*
 
01-23-10, 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5059
Oh this one oughta be pretty fun ʘ‿ʘ
Overworking loli is overworking. ┐(-。ー')┌
Liz's imagination is pretty strange ┐('~`;)┌
And Makoto Yuuto saves the day (・3・ア (Giving it another look, he actually looks like Makoto \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/)
Kaya~ ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
01-23-10, 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5103
yep, this is definitely a very hardcore harem. The girls are all trying to seduce the main lead...and they are open about it....

*facepalm*

Anyway, let the harem grow lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
01-24-10, 5:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
This episode is really tempting, and lots of fanservices! Lizlet is so sugoi, but Himari is no worse.

Taizo wasn't wrong at all. "Nekomimi-Moe!!!"

P.S. - Is it just me or Shizuku really looked like Shion from Higurashi in one of the scene...that was creepy. lol.
 
01-24-10, 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 968
I really feel like I should read the manga, considering the mixed opinions here... I do think this episode was great, though.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
 
01-24-10, 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3240
Do it. Character design in the anime sucks not to mention they skip many parts of a story. But keep in mind that it's a first non-hentai manga from this author ;]
Modified by Antanaru, 01-24-10, 11:23 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
 
01-24-10, 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Kvakond said:
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
You mean this:

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
01-24-10, 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 117
francismeunier said:
Kvakond said:
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
You mean this:


I didn't like it. Kind of screwed the image I had of this girl.
 
01-24-10, 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5059
Comanechi said:
francismeunier said:
Kvakond said:
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
You mean this:
I didn't like it. Kind of screwed the image I had of this girl.
Well she kinda is like that after all ^^
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
01-25-10, 12:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Oosran said:
Comanechi said:
francismeunier said:
Kvakond said:
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
You mean this:
I didn't like it. Kind of screwed the image I had of this girl.
Well she kinda is like that after all ^^
You means she has a nasty side when she wants to have it.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
01-25-10, 6:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5059
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Comanechi said:
francismeunier said:
Kvakond said:
Decent ep. I'd raise this to 4/10 if it wasn't for that lame convo at the end about harem lead being a nice guy.

I liked the higurashi-ish scene though
You mean this:
I didn't like it. Kind of screwed the image I had of this girl.
Well she kinda is like that after all ^^
You means she has a nasty side when she wants to have it.
I dunno, what might I be implying? ┐('~`;)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
01-25-10, 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
This episode was pretty funny. The fight scenes were pretty good.
 
01-25-10, 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 64
Not amazing, but my favorite episode yet.
 
01-27-10, 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 75
Edit: Wrong forums
Modified by Nakei, 01-27-10, 11:50 AM
 
01-27-10, 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1138
gloryfy said:
Rinko is having more Rival....I felt that she is getting lesser chance of getting yuuto's heart.As seems she is defeated by every ..........But in anyway i still think Yuuto will choose her( i hope =_= )


>> if anything, Himari has the best chance of winning him. And I really hope she does. b/c she pwns so much and (the manga shows this better) they fit each other well imo

As for Rinko, I'm not gonna lie, 95% of the time she annoys the crap outta me @__@
 
01-28-10, 12:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 64
SapphireStar26 said:
gloryfy said:
Rinko is having more Rival....I felt that she is getting lesser chance of getting yuuto's heart.As seems she is defeated by every ..........But in anyway i still think Yuuto will choose her( i hope =_= )


>> if anything, Himari has the best chance of winning him. And I really hope she does. b/c she pwns so much and (the manga shows this better) they fit each other well imo

As for Rinko, I'm not gonna lie, 95% of the time she annoys the crap outta me @__@

Agreed. Rinko is reminding me more and more of that red-headed girl that lived at Rin's appartment in Shuffle. Kataya or something... anyway, go Himari!
 
01-28-10, 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 233
francismeunier said:



yup, I had a Higurashi flashback as well. (Well, that could be a side of her that isn't shown much since she's such a stoic character.)
 
01-28-10, 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4299
Interesting..
 
02-07-10, 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 216
Pretty fun episode. I keep liking it more and more as I watch more episodes. ^_^

Though I'm expecting an anime original ending. I hope it's good at least. :|
 
02-07-10, 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 216
Elika said:
francismeunier said:



yup, I had a Higurashi flashback as well. (Well, that could be a side of her that isn't shown much since she's such a stoic character.)


Yeah, Shizuku reminded me of Shion there. ^_^;

BTW, Rinko is pretty annoying. Even more in the anime. >_>
 
02-15-10, 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1343
Priceless moment when Liz and Himari both realized that each other wasn't human
 
02-18-10, 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 99
Oh man, that Shizuku moment also reminded me of Higurashi when i was reading the manga. For this episode, rather than feeling that each character's development was rushed (since these 3 people were introduced by chapter 8 in the manga as well); i felt that Himari's own feelings were cut short. Nevertheless they are pretty faithful in keeping most of the details in the manga. From the end of the episode, it seems that the next episode is going to have TATAMI'S in it.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »