MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Omamori Himari Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Omamori Himari »» Omamori Himari Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Omamori Himari Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

30 52.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 12.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 57

01-20-10, 1:52 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nano~ strike + blonde boobies' appearance = somewhat enjoyable and GDODAMNSHIT, they skip the chaps again, notto desu shitto agen!!! Bet the ep after next, they will go straight to...

Oh well, at least it's not as badly butchered like Asu no Yoichi so I guess it's alright?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

01-20-10, 4:23 PM

Being attacked by maids, that's awesome... Nano.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Modified by Shotshots, 01-21-10, 10:14 PM

01-20-10, 5:34 PM

WHY are they skipping so much?! It's just straight ahead to next character, what about all the character development that was in between?!

But, there's still hope...maybe

01-21-10, 8:33 AM

I was kind of hoping this would be the Sora no Otoshimono of the season, but I guess from what we've seen so far, we can't really expect it to even remotely live up to the Manga counterpart. They've been skipping so many chapters, that there just isn't much to work with...

01-21-10, 9:13 AM

This episode was good mainly because they made a good development on #2 favorite in this serie...Shizuku! The way Yuuto talked to her and convinced her to be with him instead of killing him; her fan service was great=>
with this being the best at that point in the episode=> and most of all she is useful in cleaning/food making without the allergy reaction that Yuuto gets from Himari=>
. Another was a tons of questions about Liz the blonde waitress other than what is said in her profile Bitchmaster......explain away please I was wondering why even if she got pierced with Himari's sword she did not have any kind of damage=>
Since this is her real body...does it mean anyone who shatters this....makes her dead?=>
What was Liz's point with the poison and what did that poison do exactly?=>
Other than that you got to love the fan service of the panties and of Liz....it sure makes the serie a lot better for the male audience at least=>
Don't ask why but I suddenly have liking to the legs of Rinko=>
Is this the slaughter past of Shizuku's clan?=>
Those must be Yuuto's grand-parents that had experience of Ayashi slaying....right?=>
Overall good episode of Shizuku/Liz but what did they skip exactly from the manga?

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-21-10, 10:47 AM

francismeunier said:
This episode was good mainly because they made a good development on #2 favorite in this serie...Shizuku! The way Yuuto talked to her and convinced her to be with him instead of killing him; her fan service was great=>
with this being the best at that point in the episode=> and most of all she is useful in cleaning/food making without the allergy reaction that Yuuto gets from Himari=>
. Another was a tons of questions about Liz the blonde waitress other than what is said in her profile Bitchmaster......explain away please I was wondering why even if she got pierced with Himari's sword she did not have any kind of damage=>
Since this is her real body...does it mean anyone who shatters this....makes her dead?=>
What was Liz's point with the poison and what did that poison do exactly?=>
Other than that you got to love the fan service of the panties and of Liz....it sure makes the serie a lot better for the male audience at least=>
Don't ask why but I suddenly have liking to the legs of Rinko=>
Is this the slaughter past of Shizuku's clan?=>
Those must be Yuuto's grand-parents that had experience of Ayashi slaying....right?=>
Overall good episode of Shizuku/Liz but what did they skip exactly from the manga?

About Liz:

About Shizuku:

01-21-10, 11:12 AM

ReaperEXE said:

ReaperEXE said:
About Liz:
Ok so I see well on to more fan service of her then....big breasts sometimes good :D~~

ReaperEXE said:
About Shizuku:
Really? Oh great a juicy perverted loli....I like that! I knew she would be my #1 now and after it is for sure that moon mark lady that is yet to come.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

01-21-10, 2:48 PM

shizuku brings a lot hilarity to this episode, but did anyone flash to higurashi when she was making fun of himari?
also lizlet introduced, and himari in a maid outfit, awesome!^_^
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

01-21-10, 3:05 PM

<3 Shizuku

01-21-10, 3:07 PM

Shizuku is da best !

I want :

01-21-10, 3:29 PM

Meh

01-21-10, 4:35 PM

Lol, this was a weird episode.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

01-21-10, 5:31 PM

So, I liked this episdoe A LOT more than the last one. It had wonderful fanservice. And true, while it is obvious that we are missing something from episode to episode. I can still understand what's going on and it's not affecting the show too badly for me.
Also the ending to this episode once again questioned the all important Otaku question...why can't anime be f***in real? 3 girls in maid outfits (including a neko-maid!) who want to prove that they're the best for you in bed...sigh. and he complains about allergies. Pussy (all puns intended)

Modified by wizkid2029, 01-21-10, 5:35 PM

01-21-10, 8:33 PM

funny episode...better than the previous two..
lizlet was cute..
kage-bunshin said:
shizuku brings a lot hilarity to this episode, but did anyone flash to higurashi when she was making fun of himari?
also lizlet introduced, and himari in a maid outfit, awesome!^_^

yeah lol...shion :O
Timeout808 said:
<3 Shizuku

i agree...xD
specially the part where riko said she was going to make a call and she just said "number 2?" like nothing lol

01-21-10, 8:46 PM

That was entertaining..^^

01-21-10, 11:27 PM

You will never find a sly loli who does household chores for you ;_;

01-22-10, 12:50 AM

Wow...everyone's jumping on the male lead...looks like a hardcore harem to me. Anyways..it was entertaining.

01-22-10, 1:28 AM

Liked the amount of ecchi on this episode.

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

01-22-10, 1:59 AM

pretty entertaining in various ways o-olll

01-22-10, 4:24 AM

i think i've been serviced enough.. so this episode is win.. ~nano..

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices