Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2016 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
I seriously think that chronophantasma needs an anime too,so that the anime series will make more sense. I'm not losing hope in s2,because everything is possible o v o
Jun 26, 2016 5:02 PM

Apr 2016
Let's hope that Amane Nishiki will show up in this, cause most likely, his VA combo will be the same as with Makoto from P3. IMO anyway....
神様はその独り子を賜ったほどに この世を愛してくださった。 それは御子を信じる者が一人も滅びないで 永遠の命を得るためである。
kamisama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
For God so love the world that he gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jun 27, 2016 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
animangafreak_ZX said:
Let's hope that Amane Nishiki will show up in this, cause most likely, his VA combo will be the same as with Makoto from P3. IMO anyway....

Glad to see like minded people around :)
I think they just might make chronophantasma and centralfiction as season 2
Jul 2, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2016
It is literally impossible for the guys in Production I.G. to adapt Chronophantasma properly given a sequel to the already poor BlazBlue Alter Memory adaptation since their adaptation of the first two games left out a majority of the subplots and important details that flesh out the characters, almost all of which extend to and past Chronophantasma. They never adapted Lichi's desperate attempts to save Arakune, they never adapted Carl's hatred for his father Relius, nor did they say how their battle machine companions got to be (they were the wife and daughter that Relius turned into machines), hell, they told us nothing about the Dark War or the Black Beast, or adapt any of of Hakumen's, Rachel's, or many of the side characters' storylines, or even explain Lambda's tragic origin, and Ragna is by and large a different character than in the original games. They will cut out many things in Chronophantasma if they do since why even put those subplots in now? Hell, why even HAVE Litchi and Carl at this point? Hell, they'll just half ass the characters here too, make more horrendous battles, and ultimately, spit in the face of Chronophantasma as they did Calamity Trigger and Continuim Shift.

If they ever want to make a proper adaptation of Chronophantasma, then they need to do a PROPER adaptation of the first two games, not just cut out important subplots, rush through most of the cannon parts of Calamity Trigger in one episode when they could've let it go at a proper pace for 4 or 5 episodes, or give us terribly choreographed and animated fight scenes. We need an adaptation that actually pays the games respect, adapts it's characters and storylines correctly, and gets its animators to put some GOD DAMN EFFORT into these fights!
CodeBlazeFateAug 21, 2016 12:20 PM
Jul 2, 2016 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
It is literally impossible for the guys in Production I.G. to adapt Chronophantasma properly given a sequel to the already poor BlazBlue Alter Memory adaptation since their adaptation of the first two games left out a majority of the subplots and important details that flesh out the characters, almost all of which extend to and past Chronophantasma. They never adapted Lichi's desperate attempts to save Arakune, they never adapted Carl's hatred for his father Relius, nor did they say how their battle machine companions got to be (they were the wife and daughter that Relius turned into machines), hell, they told us nothing about the Dark War or the Black Beast, or adapt any of the can oblasts of Hakumen's, Rachel's, or many of the side characters' storylines, or even explain Lambda's tragic origin, and Ragna is by and large a different character than in the original games. They will cut out many things in Chronophantasma if they do since why even put those subplots in now? Hell, why even HAVE Litchi and Carl at this point? Hell, they'll just half ass the characters here too, make more horrendous battles, and ultimately, spit in the face of Chronophantasma as they did Calamity Trigger and Continuim Shift.

If they ever want to make a proper adaptation of Chronophantasma, then they need to do a PROPER adaptation of the first two games, not just cut out important subplots, rush through most of the cannon parts of Calamity Trigger in one episode when they could've let it go at a proper pace for 4 or 5 episodes, or give us terribly choreographed and animated fight scenes. We need an adaptation that actually pays the games respect, adapts it's characters and storylines correctly, and gets its animators to put some GOD DAMN EFFORT into these fights!

Woah-
I can't say I disagree with you there, because I too felt that Litchi and Carl didn't get the proper attention and nor did Relius. I mean Carl is one of the major characters and the only appearance he got in the anime was during that fight with Ragna. I don't think Relius had any screenplay at all either. Valkenhayn was just shown as a simple butler in the anime when he is actually one of the SIX HEROES. The anime's plot was crappy and all, but for people who haven't played the game and just watched the anime, a season 2 is wanted. Believe it or not, it will be just as shitty as Alter Memory but I'm sure it will be made.
And yeah, the fights that were supposed to be epic were a huge letdown. I played the games after watching AM and only after playing them did I get the whole plot. The anime expects us to know everything beforehand. Tbh,they shouldn't even have made Alter Memory but now that's it done, its only acceptable that they make season 2, crappy or not
Jul 2, 2016 9:39 AM

Apr 2016
Well, season 2 isn't even likely considering how poorly received Alrer Memory was. Also, the fact that such lazy and effortless fights were produced by Production I.G., is downright disconcerting. I even cursed out the studio in my review. Hell, they course outsourced it to Tatsunoko Productions. That's what they did to season 2 of Psycho Pass.
CodeBlazeFateJul 2, 2016 9:43 AM
Aug 18, 2016 12:57 AM
Aug 2016
Hey I understand all this that you guys have mentioned but hasn't it dawned on you that this was made three years ago and it would really be necessary to kick the produce on the backside and say that if they are making a season ghoul then they should start already or at least reveal some info like the producers of tokyo ghoul have. _KZ
Aug 21, 2016 12:16 PM

Apr 2016
AdamKZ said:
Hey I understand all this that you guys have mentioned but hasn't it dawned on you that this was made three years ago and it would really be necessary to kick the produce on the backside and say that if they are making a season ghoul then they should start already or at least reveal some info like the producers of tokyo ghoul have. _KZ
Well, to be fair...few people would as for another one at this point. They would have to make a completely new route considering that there's no way they can adapt the Chronophantasma game anymore given the subplots they surgically removed that get more prevalent in that game. It wouldn't even be an adaptation anymore. I'm sure they the animators would give as little effort as possible, like with the first season.
Aug 26, 2016 3:27 AM
Aug 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
AdamKZ said:
Well, to be fair...few people would as for another one at this point. They would have to make a completely new route considering that there's no way they can adapt the Chronophantasma game anymore given the subplots they surgically removed that get more prevalent in that game. It wouldn't even be an adaptation anymore. I'm sure they the animators would give as little effort as possible, like with the first season.
man why do they keep doing this to every single anime I have watched ranging from 12 episodes to 25 episodes once u finish them that's it it's over at least blazblue has a mobile game which I can play and still enjoy the story of blazblue _KZ
AdamKZAug 26, 2016 3:31 AM
Sep 20, 2016 9:59 AM
Sep 2016
When BlazBlue Season2 Comings I am very impatient

Comment Okay ^_^
Feb 22, 2017 2:05 AM

May 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
Accept everyone's opinions. Unless they are badly constructed or something the lines of "Uhh duuh da girls were sexy"

That's not an opinion, that's Something called "A lack of brain cells". Specifically the latter.

Everyone who likes Eromanga-Sensei is a pedophile.
Feb 22, 2017 2:08 AM

Jun 2014
The series is already damaged beyond repair.

It would need a remake, if anything.
Mar 2, 2017 7:12 AM

Apr 2016
Kagami said:

Amen to that. I.G (or any studio talented enough) needs to give it the Brotherhood treatment.
Aug 29, 2017 6:51 AM

Aug 2014
CodeBlazeFate said:
Kagami said:

Amen to that. I.G (or any studio talented enough) needs to give it the Brotherhood treatment.

Well since the game already ended the saga (which also give a sequel bait for next installments).
I think its safe its not really necessary to have the S2 if you already got the full game franchiese.
Aug 29, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2016
Xaelath said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Well since the game already ended the saga (which also give a sequel bait for next installments).
I think its safe its not really necessary to have the S2 if you already got the full game franchiese.
True, but this has potential for a good adaptation, and a better way to get newcomers into the story.
Aug 29, 2017 7:19 AM

Aug 2014
CodeBlazeFate said:
Xaelath said:

True, but this has potential for a good adaptation, and a better way to get newcomers into the story.

Well honestly i would pay shittons of money if it could adapt Chronophantasma.
Its has one of the best arc so far especially during Kagura hospitality and Ragna trying to comfront his power by "Protecting his loved one".
The Central fiction one seems kinda mess imo due the fact they separated side stories to make the main stories engaged faster and you need the side stories to understand some of the scene.
The closing one though.. Rachel x Ragna.
If they did pull CS and CF, i think Celica and Es would be famous and gain alot attraction from their models and character.

And for the specials
> Give them all of the Gag storyline
Side Stories
> Blazblue Remix Heart.
Sep 25, 2017 3:27 PM
Jul 2017
No BlazeBlue no life :v
Sep 25, 2017 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
I'm still waiting to play CF ;;
I do agree with @Xaelath though, Es and Celica have potential to be the waifu material ;D
removed-userSep 25, 2017 4:18 PM
Jan 10, 2018 12:18 PM

Jan 2013
i rather play thru the story mode in the games
Feb 9, 2018 9:42 AM
Jan 2014
I would prefer if they could get ufotable to animate it. Otherwise, only other option is Studio Bones.

By the end, Rachel is best girl, Celica is best mom, and Noel is main female lead.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.