Forum Settings
Forums

U.S foreign policy must change in order to defeat ISIS and end the radicalization of Muslims

New
Jun 24, 2016 10:14 PM

Jan 2016
There is nothing to blame but U.S foreign policy for what's going on right now. Look at what the U.S has done in Syria because of how hellbent we were to overthrow Assad we started to arm "moderate" rebels which ended up actually being terrorists. Saudi Arabia,Turkey and Israel are even more hellbent on overthrowing Assad that they are arming and aiding terrorist groups. Such groups include Al Nusra, Jaish Al Islam,ISIS, and many others. It's just sad what's going on right now we are allied with Saudi Arabia and Turkey and these countries are directly aiding and arming these terror groups. All of these terror groups share a Wahabist ideology which originated in Saudi Arabia. This mess started with the invasion of Iraq and look were we are now. Rather than work with Assad,Russia and the Iranians the U.S is working with Saudi Arabia and Turkey which have no interest in defeating these terror groups. Right now the U.S is angry at Russia for targeting "rebels" who just so happen to be working with Al Nusra. Think logically if 1 group is working with a terrorist organization doesn't that make said group also a terrorist organization. It just kills me to see what's going on our foreign policy is a fucking mess and I don't see anyone changing it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 24, 2016 10:29 PM

Nov 2013
Good one. You mean #1 terrorist USA has to stop funding ISIS and invading other countries to steal and kill people.

Your corrupt country is the reason we have to deal with the terrorists here in europe, or the whole world.
Blaming the whole islam and other countries is your thing as well.
Jun 25, 2016 12:12 AM

Jan 2016
papsoshea said:
obama administration. he's in love with islam. and isis are doing what islam teaches. slowly but surely the countries affected by political correctness are waking up, ban them muslims. they don't like the west anyway, so they can stay in their hell hole motherlands that was aways a piece of shit full of blood thirsty muslims fighting all the time. they are never peaceful, no matter where they go.

We fucking destroyed there hellhole motherland. Our invasion of Iraq caused this mess. Your speaking as if Islam is the only religion that has a history of being violent. Go look at the history of Christianity go look at the Crusades and Spanish Inqusition were those not violent in your eyes. Even today look at the planned Parenthood shootings they were all done by Christian extremists. ISIS might do what Islam teaches but most Muslims don't do what ISIS is doing. Most of the people fighting ISIS are fucking Muslims. Maybe if we didn't fuck up the region and have allies that were directly funding these terror groups this shit wouldn't be happening.

Jun 25, 2016 12:14 AM

Mar 2014
Ratchetdude231 said:
papsoshea said:
obama administration. he's in love with islam. and isis are doing what islam teaches. slowly but surely the countries affected by political correctness are waking up, ban them muslims. they don't like the west anyway, so they can stay in their hell hole motherlands that was aways a piece of shit full of blood thirsty muslims fighting all the time. they are never peaceful, no matter where they go.

We fucking destroyed there hellhole motherland. Our invasion of Iraq caused this mess. Your speaking as if Islam is the only religion that has a history of being violent. Go look at the history of Christianity go look at the Crusades and Spanish Inqusition were those not violent in your eyes. Even today look at the planned Parenthood shootings they were all done by Christian extremists. ISIS might do what Islam teaches but most Muslims don't do what ISIS is doing. Most of the people fighting ISIS are fucking Muslims. Maybe if we didn't fuck up the region and have allies that were directly funding these terror groups this shit wouldn't be happening.

Bahahahahahahaha
Eat Me
Jun 25, 2016 12:15 AM

Jan 2016
DirtySprite said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Bahahahahahahaha

I suppose this is how people respond to facts and not bullshit accusations.

Jun 25, 2016 12:17 AM

Sep 2009
Yes, policies need to change. For example, when giving weapons and munitions to those outside of your own military... Give them the bullets first. In their skulls.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 25, 2016 12:18 AM

Mar 2014
Ratchetdude231 said:
DirtySprite said:

Bahahahahahahaha

No that is how I respond to people who don't know how things started and bringing up Christianity's past to justify what people from the Muslim faith are doing currently.
Eat Me
Jun 25, 2016 12:22 AM

Jan 2016
DirtySprite said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

No that is how I respond to people who don't know how things started and bringing up Christianity's past to justify what people from the Muslim faith are doing currently.

I am not justifying it but saying that Islam is violent and not mentioning the other 2 is fucking stupid. Indeed there are Muslim extremists but there are also Christian and Jewish extremists. Most people in the Muslim faith are peaceful just like most people in the Christian and Jewish faith are peaceful but you always have extremists from all 3 religions. Said extremists are an a fairly small minority our foreign policy caused this mess and that's the truth. It started with Afghanistan during the cold war than we invaded Iraq and than we overthrow the government in Libya. Were the fuck do you think all this extremism came from out of thin air.

Jun 25, 2016 12:25 AM

Mar 2014
Ratchetdude231 said:
DirtySprite said:

I am not justifying it but saying that Islam is violent and not mentioning the other 2 is fucking stupid. Indeed there are Muslim extremists but there are also Christian and Jewish extremists. Most people in the Muslim faith are peaceful just like most people in the Christian and Jewish faith are peaceful but you always have extremists from all 3 religions. Said extremists are an a fairly small minority our foreign policy caused this mess and that's the truth. It started with Afghanistan during the cold war than we invaded Iraq and than we overthrow the government in Libya. Were the fuck do you think all this extremism came from out of thin air.

Might be in a good time to tell you that the u.k dragged us into the region by misleading us with misinformation about communism.

Though I will slightly blame the u.s for falling for it like they did with the Lusitania
Eat Me
Jun 25, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2013
DirtySprite said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Then i guess you bahahahahaha'd yourself, since you have no clue how it started and what's really going on.
Our western media, or should i say jewish propaganda media is good at making the islam the threat of our world.

Must be the truth because 10-15k Isis fags represent 1,5 billion muslims. Wake up sheeple, if USA and the other corrupt governments had the intention to actually get rid of terrorist, they could have killed that little group in an instant.
But they won't, because that is thwir propaganda to blame muslims, invade their lands, steal, kill and make the rich jews who control the whole world even more rich.

We are doomed to be slaves in a police state world soon.. because are too dumb to wake up and accept all the shit the media feeds them, sadly.
Jun 25, 2016 12:29 AM

Jan 2016
DirtySprite said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Might be in a good time to tell you that the u.k dragged us into the region by misleading us about with misinformation about communism.

True and George Bush was mislead into invading Iraq. Now the U.S is being mislead by the Saudi's and Turks to overthrow the Assad government which is fighting ISIS. Those same allies that are telling us to overthrow the Assad government are funding ISIS and all these terror groups into Syria and Iraq. Just because we are being mislead doesn't mean we are totally innocent and shouldn't be blamed this is why I say U.S foreign policy must change.

Jun 25, 2016 12:33 AM

Mar 2014
Ratchetdude231 said:
DirtySprite said:

Might be in a good time to tell you that the u.k dragged us into the region by misleading us about with misinformation about communism.

True and George Bush was mislead into invading Iraq. Now the U.S is being mislead by the Saudi's and Turks to overthrow the Assad government which is fighting ISIS. Those same allies that are telling us to overthrow the Assad government are funding ISIS and all these terror groups into Syria and Iraq. Just because we are being mislead doesn't mean we are totally innocent and shouldn't be blamed this is why I say U.S foreign policy must change.

Isolationism might be a nice thing to try again.
Eat Me
Jun 25, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2009
DirtySprite said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Why? Do you have any idea how profitable it is to supply weapons to foreign countries? At this point, it is no fucking secret that a massive chunk of congress / politicians in general, have a large stake in the stocks of companies who currently have defense contracts with the US government . . . It would be counterproductive for our government to push isolationism, that would hurt their own wealth.

Not too mention isolationism is not something you initiate after throwing rocks at a hornet's nest . . . That is something you do BEFORE an angry swarm of hornets is pissed at you.
Jun 25, 2016 1:00 AM

Jan 2009
vote for Donald Trump since he can make USA in isolation with his all around policy of "America First"
Jun 25, 2016 1:12 AM

Mar 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
DirtySprite said:

Why? Do you have any idea how profitable it is to supply weapons to foreign countries? At this point, it is no fucking secret that a massive chunk of congress / politicians in general, have a large stake in the stocks of companies who currently have defense contracts with the US government . . . It would be counterproductive for our government to push isolationism, that would hurt their own wealth.

Not too mention isolationism is not something you initiate after throwing rocks at a hornet's nest . . . That is something you do BEFORE an angry swarm of hornets is pissed at you.
so do you have any other suggestions?
Eat Me
Jun 25, 2016 1:13 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah. The US should stop killing innocent people and trying to monopolize the worlds recources for themselves. Might stop others from hating them (which leads to the terrorism). Also if you say someone that supports terrorists is a terrorist themselves: Then the US that support (because of Jewish people living there that are votes and they want to get their votes) Israel is a terrorist themselves. Cause Israel are also killing innocent Palestinians which makes them also terrorists. Just that they do the terrorism with a bigger and strong army not only with some suicide bombers. :P (And yes Palestinians are also terrorists. Both sides are at fault and the US supports it.)
Jun 25, 2016 8:55 AM

Mar 2012
Islam has been at war with its self for over a millenia Sunni vs Shia. No other religion has infighting anywhere near the scale of Islam.
Jun 25, 2016 11:20 AM

Dec 2009
US has been doing mostly right, unfortunately. If you traced what Obama and his admin said, you should have learned that. The rise of ISIS was unexpected for most.

US official support to rebel has been humanitarian mostly. They did not want to repeat what happened in Afghan or so. But some politicians did wanted to go for more military supplies instead.

And you know what? Human know how to trade since prehistoric times. Humanitarian supplies & cash can be converted to arms. That's what happened afterwards.

Banning humanitarian supplies to any place at war is a real solution. It also saves money and let human rot by themselves (ultimately environmental!)
Jun 25, 2016 11:54 AM

Nov 2013
papsoshea said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

dude what are you going on about. those motherlands have always been hell holes. islam has always produced blood thirsty muslims scum. they have been fighting even among themselves since god knows how long. and i'm speaking as if islam is the only religion that has a history of being violent, you just assumed that then went on trying to justify of what happened many years ago to what's currently happening. why do this immigrants of syria flee to the west when they hate the west culture? why won't they go into their neighboring countries? fighting among themselves? these people no nothing about peace. even look at the laws of these lands, obviously influenced by islam. people get killed for being openly gay in these sharia law countries and plenty more that is so barbaric. these things happening today. and that is such a bullshit claim, most people fighting ISIS is muslim? all i see is muslims being too scared to fight against them, oh don't forget the large number of muslims pretending to be fleeing refugees so they can fight for ISIS or go on a rape spree in germany/sweeden and try bring their backward ideals to the west.

ElPysCongroo said:
Islam has been at war with its self for over a millenia Sunni vs Shia. No other religion has infighting anywhere near the scale of Islam.

And who wasn't at war with his neighbors ? you're sentence is meaningless. You see the problem is they weren't targeting the U.S.A or any others countries. They were busy solving their own problems with their own ways until one country or two decided to interfere and aggravate the situation. Here is the thing that i don't understand, they thought that Iraq was a threat, so they invaded it & did a good job in screwing things up there then left, and now ISIS is a another and a bigger threat than any other groups, so why didn't they invade again & kill those scums ? @@ I just can not understand unless if they didn't want to xD.
Whatever..
Jun 25, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2009
bottle said:
US has been doing mostly right, unfortunately. If you traced what Obama and his admin said, you should have learned that. The rise of ISIS was unexpected for most.
The rise of ISIS was not only not surprising, it was predicted by the majority of Bush's staff prior to the invasion of Iraq. Saying that it was unexpected is beyond irresponsible . . . What do you think will happen when you arm an extreme group of people, teach them how to fight, and then destabilize the region within which they reside? With the knowledge and arms they have, coupled with the lack of any type of income many of the region's inhabitants face after the invasion of Iraq, it is by no means unexpected that people will join a group that can offer money. Furthermore, due to destabilizing the region, and having armed / trained said extremists, the abandoned and weak Iraqi government had absolutely 0 chance to deal with ISIS. I would forgive a 4 year old being unable to predict the rise of ISIS after the Iraqi invasion, however giving that same leniency to the people who run the United States is beyond inexcusable.

bottle said:
US official support to rebel has been humanitarian mostly. They did not want to repeat what happened in Afghan or so. But some politicians did wanted to go for more military supplies instead.
Which support? We aren't just supporting one side here . . . Are you aware that in Syria, the Pentagon and the CIA have been arming opposing sides that have clashed multiple times with one another? I don't believe that the majority of supplies sent into war zones by the US personally are "humanitarian" but even if they were, this doesn't change the result . . . Knowing the end result, why continue doing it?

bottle said:
And you know what? Human know how to trade since prehistoric times. Humanitarian supplies & cash can be converted to arms. That's what happened afterwards.
Possible but again, unlikely. The US has been arming and training multiple groups over the last few years, there is no need for many to sell supplies for arms (although even if they do, where do you think they are buying these arms from?)
Jun 25, 2016 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
Muyashi said:
u see the problem is they weren't targeting the U.S.A or any others countries. They were busy solving their own problems with their own ways until one country or two decided to interfere and aggravate the situation. Here is the thing that i don't understand, they thought that Iraq was a threat, so they invaded it & did a good job in screwing things up there then left, and now ISIS is a another and a bigger threat than any other groups, so why didn't they invade again & kill those scums ? @@ I just can not understand unless if they didn't want to xD.

USA is not invading ISIS, because it does not have enough public support and Obama has a very hands off approach. It is because of the 2nd Gulf war was done so badly is why USA is doing nothing.
The thing is all of this stuff stems from events earlier, USA should never of funded the Taliban to fight off the Soviets. That's the real start of all this mess. USA should of just let the Soviets take over Afghanistan or let the Afghans win their own freedom.
Jun 25, 2016 8:42 PM
Oct 2014
First of all, the USA could stop being ally with Saudi Arabia. It's a shitland with bungler as rulers. It's on the top 5 of Evil empires of today.
Don't blame all the conflicts on the West though, the Middle East was far from a peaceful region long before. I get tired of all this "West is bad, other civilizations genuine and good".

Jun 25, 2016 9:28 PM

Apr 2014
You'd have to remove all of the Zionist/Bolshevik/Globalists from the US and other Western governments, media, education systems, etc. to change any of it. Brexit might be a first crack in that dam, but I won't get too optimistic yet.

You're kidding yourself if you think the Islamic world would be peaceful and have no problem with the West if not for recent "interventions" though. The current situation is a result of both the stupid wars and our insane immigration policies. The ideal would be to just let the Muslim world develop naturally, and cut off all contact with it unless/until they stop being insane religious zealots in such overwhelming numbers.
Jun 25, 2016 10:28 PM

Jul 2015
You mean get rid of Saudis and vahabism
Jul 1, 2016 10:43 PM

Oct 2015
''U.S foreign policy must change...'' heh, that's not going to happen. With Hillary or Trump as your next president? It's going to be either Bush's 5th period or Bush's 5th period ,so why does it even matter?

WaterFistoleJul 2, 2016 4:50 PM
Jul 4, 2016 9:26 PM

Mar 2015
You must be clueless about Islam
Jul 4, 2016 9:39 PM

Oct 2015
majohime said:
You must be clueless about Islam

It would interest me, what you know about Islam?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.