Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2016 11:55 AM

Feb 2014
simple enough question.

I went on this forum for the first time in months and the first thing I noticed was the big amount of transphobes. So I'm going to leave this bait-looking thread here and see what you all answer.

edit: Pls reply in the thread what you choose and why. it'll be fun
visibleghostJun 23, 2016 12:03 PM
No blood! No bone! No ash!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2016 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
Does it count if you're scared of drag queens? Because I'm terrified of those.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jun 23, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2014
No I don't have a irrational fear of a fag who cut his dick off to become a woman.
Eat Me
Jun 23, 2016 12:14 PM

Sep 2014
I have nothing against people who are transgendered, that's fine.

Jun 23, 2016 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
Naw I'm not transphobic, Envy is my favorite homunculus
Jun 23, 2016 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
Voted no. I'm neutral about them. I don't have an issue with who or what people want themselves to be as long as they're not being an ass about it. Besides, I already have other things I'm afraid of. Like those eight-legged freaks. Don't need another phobia to deal with.
Jun 23, 2016 12:17 PM

Jan 2013
No, I'm not. I actually support trans people. They're not harming anyone and they just want to feel comfortable with their body and traits in general.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Jun 23, 2016 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Im a strong LGBT supporter :^)

Location Sweden

hallå vän
Nigami_ShinJun 23, 2016 12:23 PM

Jun 23, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2015
Nope. I have a great relationship with the transgenders. I've always had a great relationship with the transgenders.
Jun 23, 2016 12:26 PM

Nov 2014
Not anymore. Researching and talking with trans people changed that.
Jun 23, 2016 1:00 PM

Nov 2015
There are 2 genders... Male and Female. I don't think people are 'afraid' of trans people but just think they are lying to themselves or are weird af. Possible mental illness.
Jun 23, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2015
If someone feels like they were born the wrong gender and want to switch I ain't gonna hold that against them or judge them for it.
Do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting anyone.
Jun 23, 2016 1:56 PM
Sep 2015
First of all that's not how you determine if MAL is a transphobic place, it's like the policeman asking "Are you drunk?" No one's dumb enough to say yes even if they are. Besides some people might not even be aware that they are transphobes. If you're serious about this, then I suggest making a thread with a questionnaire to determine one's tolerance towards transgenders (I bet there are plenty online).
As for my answer, no I don't fear transgenders, nor do I hate them, I leave them alone (and I expect the same in return) but don't expect me to support them, live and let live is good enough for me.
Jun 23, 2016 2:16 PM

Sep 2009
I have no such a feeling as fear. Bring on the okama; if it's a beatdown they want, I'll give it to 'em.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 23, 2016 3:36 PM
Sep 2015
Lencurryboy said:
and jusing from the replies in the thread i think 11 users on this forum are liars

Or are trolling or bored, even though I said in the comments no, I clicked "lol tumblr" because I was bored and I thought it was another b8 thread.
Anyhow, I don't know how past MAL used to be (I just started frequenting the forums about a month ago) but by comparison to other Internet sites, MAL is quite accepting in a lot of aspects, heck if you go on 9gag and say you're a girl you're going to get shamed and here you can freely say you're gay (if you so desire) and most likely nobody will give a fuck. Sure when MAL wants to be a trolling, propagandising bigot they take it to the next level (9gag is nowhere near bigot MAL), but most of the time MAL is pretty chill of a site.
Jun 23, 2016 3:49 PM

Dec 2015
"According to politically correct people, yes." seems the best answer for me. Cause I don't like political correctness and it depends on how you define the term transphobe.

From my opinion I can say I don't like certain types of transgender people. Maybe some are even disgusting. Depends. Saying this of curse is not politically correct - you have to love them all to be correct.

But: In my opinion it is just enoug to tolerate them and not disciriminate against them - when selecting them for a job or regarding payment or other stuff.

Liking them ... that is just a matter of personal taste. (All hetero or homo would be sexists then for not liking one of the 2 sexes if you were trying to be super correct.)
Jun 23, 2016 3:52 PM

Apr 2016
Nigami_Shin said:
Im a strong LGBT supporter :^)

Location Sweden

hallå vän

>Sweden
the memes write themselves

Trannies are simply mentally ill like pedophiles
they both function around the inability to get consent
for trannies it's non consent by omission
for pedophiles its non consent by by inability.

for trannies it's even worse though, because they are backed by the left and it results in the regulation of my language at the result of financial penalities, in NYC where I live, misgendering someone by accident 200k fine. I hate that society has caved to this degeneracy. It is in no way natural and now they are goading kids into taking hormones when they could just be gay or straight and want to play around. Little kids act gay that is their thing, but their single mothers dress them up and try to make them as unique as possible by rearing a little tranny monster. By the time they are 40 they realize there is no end game, there is nothing that could be done, they stop injecting hormones so they arent feeling as good and then they shoot themselves in their mouths.

Why would anyone take a human fetish seriously? I'm not afraid of them I hate them, and the liberal indoctrination that turns children who cannot grasp the weight of their decision, into trannies.
Jun 23, 2016 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
I neither hate nor fear trans persons so no I do not. Some of my friends have had gender dysphoria or similar.

I will just post what I wrote in the other thread if you did not notice it as it explains more clear my views

traed said:
Being trans is nothing to be proud of. It is nothing to be ashamed of either. The exception for the later being when someone does it just to attention whore and receive praise from others. Gender identity is based on gender roles and gender roles are based on cultural norms. Gender is a social construct not a real thing. Trans identity does not break this system it only affirms it being the other side of the same coin.. We only have sexes and that is it. We have no need for gender or sexuality labels and possibly even sex labels because without them we still would be able to know what we are attracted to and be able to express it with words describing personalities, body types and body parts we like. Gender identities only serve to harm people by pidgeonholing them even if you ad more labels becaus nothing would express all the variety of individuality. People liking different clothes or interests that usually are more appealing to the opposite sex should not be seen as special or weird. The desire to undergo irreversible surgery to change ones body in major ways out of the dysphoria should be treated as the mental illness that it is. People with this mental illness should not be as stigmatized as they are though. It is no reason to hate or fear a person.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1525245&show=50#msg46596656
Jun 23, 2016 4:01 PM

Jul 2014
I care about them as little as I care about people without gender dysphoria, i.e. not at all... What's your criteria for transphobia anyway? This is stupid.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Jun 23, 2016 4:13 PM

Apr 2016
41% of trannies commit suicide, a number that hasn't changed even with the advent of literal awards for chopping your dick off. You would think since the regressive left is stroking boy clits like crazy their suicide rates would go down, you would think since Obama passed a unconstitutional federal edict to allow school children in any bathroom they decide.

This was exactly the slippery slope argument with gay marriage and it's happening now. Next is pedophiles and the left is already fighting for it. Animals afterwards though non penetrative animal sex (ie a woman getting fucked by a dog) was upheld in Canada under Trudeau.
Jun 23, 2016 4:35 PM

Jul 2014
Lencurryboy said:
Yes, I know thats why i asked you all to reply in the thread so I could know better and judging from the replies in the thread I think 11 users in this thread are liars.
How are you going to accurately assess anything with that bias? I get that you're not using the official definition of a phobia, it's just about how acceptant people seem to you and nobody except Mywifesson who is a known troll should be counted as transphobic by this definition.
Wecc said:
Jun 23, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2015
TiaDee said:
Lencurryboy said:
and jusing from the replies in the thread i think 11 users on this forum are liars

Or are trolling or bored, even though I said in the comments no, I clicked "lol tumblr" because I was bored and I thought it was another b8 thread.
Anyhow, I don't know how past MAL used to be (I just started frequenting the forums about a month ago) but by comparison to other Internet sites, MAL is quite accepting in a lot of aspects, heck if you go on 9gag and say you're a girl you're going to get shamed and here you can freely say you're gay (if you so desire) and most likely nobody will give a fuck. Sure when MAL wants to be a trolling, propagandising bigot they take it to the next level (9gag is nowhere near bigot MAL), but most of the time MAL is pretty chill of a site.

It's largely just people shitposting on casual discussion and current events, I'm sure most people here don't mind trans people.

And I don't mind either, it's just that with any other LGBTQODJQDOQODLSJFOIEFFKDHNVKHDGTAV+ coatlition identity my position is just "I don't care, be who you want to be." I naturally get annoyed when people shove their identities down my throat.

So I'm not anti-trans, I'm just anti-assholes-who-just-happen-to-be-trans.
Jun 23, 2016 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
Rothion said:
Lencurryboy said:
Yes, I know thats why i asked you all to reply in the thread so I could know better and judging from the replies in the thread I think 11 users in this thread are liars.
How are you going to accurately assess anything with that bias? I get that you're not using the official definition of a phobia, it's just about how acceptant people seem to you and nobody except Mywifesson who is a known troll should be counted as transphobic by this definition.

im not a troll, I genuinely believe these things, you being a regressive leftist do not understand dissident opinions. I even countered with facts and all you say is the same dumb ass argument "it doesn't affect you"
it does I just spelled out exactly how it does. There is absolutely no independent action in this entire world. We don't live in a vacuum every decision results in a negative for someone else like fucking transgender.
Jun 23, 2016 4:44 PM
May 2016
iSheep said:

I think they can be intimidating but not scary exactly :)
not here
Jun 23, 2016 5:06 PM
Sep 2015
Lobinde said:
LGBTQODJQDOQODLSJFOIEFFKDHNVKHDGTAV+

It's actually LGBTQODJQDOQODLSJFOIEFFKDHNVKHDGTAV+!return 0
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!
But yeah I agree, while I find all these labels ridiculous, as long as they don't bother me it's all fine.
Jun 23, 2016 5:09 PM

Jan 2016
no. ive read through the recent threads and im disgusted but im not really surprised. the topics in this forum are awful
Jun 23, 2016 5:20 PM

Jun 2016
I have no reasons to fear gays or transpeople. To do so would make no sense whatsoever
Jun 23, 2016 6:54 PM

Feb 2015
No, I rather like the whole trans thing . Its interesting to see.

Jun 23, 2016 7:27 PM

Jun 2015
I don't fear or hate them. What I hate is the concept of otherkin.
Jun 23, 2016 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
the only people who bother me are the attention seeking screamers wholl cuss you out incessantly for calling them by the wrong "pronouns" who think they're a third gender that doesn't exist and demand to be paid attention to in the most overspecialized way possible, those kinds of people that I used to be "friends" with back in the day were very prone to being rather toxic friends with little sense of decency towards anyone but themsleves if you didn't abide by their whims. in other words, selfish little bitches.

other than that annoyance with the transtrending asshats, no, I am not a transphobic person by any stretch, I have repeatedly expressed that there are plenty of legit lgbtq people amid the whiny nincompoops whose voices and thoughts deserve to be heard
Jun 23, 2016 8:49 PM

Nov 2015
I don't mind them and if they feel like they were born into the wrong body they can do whatever they want with themselves.
Mywifesson said:
41% of trannies commit suicide, a number that hasn't changed even with the advent of literal awards for chopping your dick off. You would think since the regressive left is stroking boy clits like crazy their suicide rates would go down, you would think since Obama passed a unconstitutional federal edict to allow school children in any bathroom they decide.

This was exactly the slippery slope argument with gay marriage and it's happening now. Next is pedophiles and the left is already fighting for it. Animals afterwards though non penetrative animal sex (ie a woman getting fucked by a dog) was upheld in Canada under Trudeau.

Keep trying, you'll get there eventually..
Jun 23, 2016 8:56 PM

Mar 2008
Gesu- said:
I don't mind them and if they feel like they were born into the wrong body they can do whatever they want with themselves.

They aren't literally born in the wrong body. I used to think it was literal like a brain off opposite sex.
Jun 23, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2015
traed said:
Gesu- said:

They aren't literally born in the wrong body. I used to think it was literal like a brain off opposite sex.

Then what is it?
Why else would anyone literally want to switch bodies?
Jun 23, 2016 9:03 PM

Mar 2008
Gesu- said:
traed said:

Then what is it?

It's not known for sure because not enough research but it's not having a brain more like the opposite sex. That status belongs to homosexuals rather than transsexuals (except those who are also homosexual in the biological sense).
Jun 23, 2016 9:04 PM

Nov 2015
traed said:
Gesu- said:

Then what is it?

It's not known for sure because not enough research but it's not having a brain more like the opposite sex. That status belongs to homosexuals rather than transsexuals (except those who are also homosexual in the biological sense).

homosexuals?
Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex..
That's about it.
Jun 23, 2016 9:09 PM

Oct 2012
I literally don't give a shit, and neither should you.
Jun 23, 2016 9:11 PM

Mar 2008
Gesu- said:
traed said:

homosexuals?
Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex..
That's about it.

Im talking about brain scans from scientific studies.
Jun 23, 2016 9:28 PM

Jun 2013
Nope, not at all, i do find that a lot of the people that get offended by Transphobic or homophobic things said arent actually gay or trans.... Most of the people ive met that are gay or trans just laugh it off.
Jun 23, 2016 9:28 PM

Oct 2015
No, I don't have any problem with LGBT people.
Jun 23, 2016 9:38 PM

Aug 2015
Yawn. Nobody gives a crap about LGBTQwhatever people any more.

Stop flogging a dead horse.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Jun 23, 2016 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
No, not accepting mere emotions and whims as factual, scientific dogma is not any kind of phobia. Accepting transgender as anything more than a feeling is just begging to open the floodgates to far more delusion.
Jun 23, 2016 9:58 PM

Sep 2015
traed said:

doesn't that mean they really have some form of mental disorder? if i remember correctly, people with psychotic, shizophrenic or anti social disorders show differences as well.

on the other hand we have studies like this
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

Jun 23, 2016 10:02 PM

Mar 2008
Nigami_Shin said:
traed said:

doesn't that mean they really have some form of mental disorder? if i remember correctly, people with psychotic, shizophrenic or anti social disorders show differences as well.

on the other hand we have studies like this
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

Everyone has some differences in their brain actually. For example the folds in our brains are unique to us all. That is not the criteria for mental illness. Mental illness is from the four Ds (dysfunction, danger, distress, deviance).
Jun 23, 2016 10:09 PM

Oct 2014
No they seem like nice people. It's their body and choice
Jun 23, 2016 10:10 PM

Jan 2016
Okay, I salute you for including the third option there. That's just perfect.

If you're born male, you should stay male. Being homosexual doesn't really change that.
ethotJun 23, 2016 10:13 PM
Jun 24, 2016 12:10 AM

Jul 2014
Mywifesson said:
Rothion said:

im not a troll, I genuinely believe these things, you being a regressive leftist do not understand dissident opinions. I even countered with facts and all you say is the same dumb ass argument "it doesn't affect you"
it does I just spelled out exactly how it does. There is absolutely no independent action in this entire world. We don't live in a vacuum every decision results in a negative for someone else like fucking transgender.
Nice strawman m8. I rate it 8 strawmen out of 8.
Wecc said:
Jun 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
I've flirted with trans people before idgaf.

I'd never go all the way but it's not like I'm afraid they're hiding under my bed or something.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jun 24, 2016 12:43 AM

May 2015
Perhaps according to politically correct people. I think gender is stupid and that 'transgender' might not exist in a world which doesn't have gender. Still, I have no problem calling someone according to the gender they want. If someone wants a sex-change, go ahead.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 24, 2016 12:43 AM

Apr 2013
lostmyshoe said:
iSheep said:

I think they can be intimidating but not scary exactly :)

They scare me. Remind me of clowns at a circus and I'm pretty terrified of them.

Also I have bad experiences with drag queens.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jun 24, 2016 12:44 AM

Jul 2015
i don't care what people identify themselves as, bc it's not my problem and essentially it's their life. but, i could never see myself in a relationship with someone who's transgender.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it a good idea to stay relatively anonymous online?

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

14 by Citrone39 »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

16 by LightWorker »»
10 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

35 by whitebeartigtig »»
15 minutes ago

Sticky: » General Advice Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Dec 8, 2013

9877 by anton122 »»
40 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

654 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.