Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol so much for the big fight. I was expecting more.

Also feel bad for Kyouka but at the same time, I really hope she reconsiders and join the Armed Detective Agency for redemption. It's never too late.
Jun 25, 2016 10:10 PM

Apr 2016
LOL!! I like the instant anger on Atsushi's face when he saw Akutagawa. :P
I like Akutagawa's honesty, when he answered simply, "I am here to kill you." xD

LOL!! Akutagawa actually jumped off, in hopes of chatting with Dazai!! That is quite a unique move. :P

Oh, right...Zelda. In real life, F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife was Zelda. I didn't expect the author to have the character have a wife as well. :P And, just like the real people, Zelda is spoiled...^^

Wow! Fitzgerald's ability is pretty cool. It really benefits him since he has SO much money. xD

LOL, and Fitzgerald just HAD to mispronounce Akutagawa's name :P

WOW! That was a strong line, Dazai! "Former murderers have no right to be good people." </3 I've never been extremely fond of Kyouka, but I do hope she changes for the better, and becomes an essential member of the Detective Agency.

I'm kind of surprised that Fitzgerald's ability overpowered Akutagawa's ability... @____@ OMG.

And YEAH!!! That's the spirit Atsushi!! --> "People are only powerful so that they can extend a helping hand to those struggling in the depths of despair!"

OMG... So Atsushi's parents abused him. :( It seemed Akutagawa could relate to Atsushi's past since he was triggered by it, and the two escaped together... </3
Jun 28, 2016 7:17 PM

Feb 2015
Aw Akutagawa literally jumped off the ship to catch the call with Dazai. Tru love everybody.

In any case, huh. That's a neat ability. I'd love to be rich like that.

More topics from this board

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 3, 2021

7 by lunagirl-1279 »»
Dec 12, 2023 6:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.