Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2016 10:01 AM

Jun 2015
Give me a good rap song I'll take a listen to it.
(not shit rap like drake/eminem for white people)
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 23, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
What do you think of Gang Starr?

Jun 24, 2016 4:04 AM
Sep 2015

Well these are pretty iconic, I guess you can start with them.
Jun 24, 2016 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
Here you go

Jun 24, 2016 8:49 AM

Jun 2016
Not shit rap like eminem for white people ? Funny how one of rap's main purpose from the start has been taking a stand against racism and opression & now you're calling Eminem shit because of his skin color. Hate him or not, this guys a trailblazer & if a legend such as Dr.Dre respects eminem and noticed his talent, i'm sure his not all that shitty.

Also, doesn't mean that someones rap is for white people, just because the rapper is white.
Jun 24, 2016 9:49 AM

Jun 2015

A rap song that actually has a message. (geddit?)
Jun 24, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2013
I throw this song everywhere and I'm definitely doing it here too.

InI - Center of Attention
Jun 25, 2016 12:28 PM

Jun 2015
Casper said:
Not shit rap like eminem for white people ? Funny how one of rap's main purpose from the start has been taking a stand against racism and opression & now you're calling Eminem shit because of his skin color. Hate him or not, this guys a trailblazer & if a legend such as Dr.Dre respects eminem and noticed his talent, i'm sure his not all that shitty.

Also, doesn't mean that someones rap is for white people, just because the rapper is white.

Give me a nigga that likes Eminem. he makes raps for white people
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 25, 2016 12:34 PM

Mar 2015
Yoke The Joker by Naughty By Nature

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Jun 25, 2016 12:36 PM

Jun 2016
Mirotokiwa said:
Casper said:

How about Dr.Dre like i mentioned ? One of the most fundamental people in the history of rap/hip hop.
Jun 25, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2015
Casper said:
Mirotokiwa said:

How about Dr.Dre like i mentioned ? One of the most fundamental people in the history of rap/hip hop.
Casper said:
Mirotokiwa said:

Casper said:
Mirotokiwa said:

He was just acting nice, they have to think about their image if every celebrity said what they'd like... you can probably imagine what would happen. Eminem = for white people.
Jun 25, 2016 2:03 PM

Jun 2016
Mirotokiwa said:
Have to think about their image if every celebrity said what they'd like... you can probably imagine what would happen. Eminem = for white people.
I know ur an obvious troll but... So with ur logic... He signs eminem, a white guy, without any obligation to do so, because he is being nice ? Now tell me, at a time, when rap was basically only for the black people, DR.Dre from the iconic N.W.A , decides to sign eminem just because he is being nice.This guy took a huge leap of faith for a white guy, clearly he liked / respected / valued eminem & his talent.
Jun 25, 2016 2:32 PM

Jun 2015
Casper said:
Mirotokiwa said:
Have to think about their image if every celebrity said what they'd like... you can probably imagine what would happen. Eminem = for white people.
I know ur an obvious troll but... So with ur logic... He signs eminem, a white guy, without any obligation to do so, because he is being nice ? Now tell me, at a time, when rap was basically only for the black people, DR.Dre from the iconic N.W.A , decides to sign eminem just because he is being nice.This guy took a huge leap of faith for a white guy, clearly he liked / respected / valued eminem & his talent.

Okay this doesn't change the fact that only white people listens to Eminem and drake. Drake is not white yet still only white people listens to him which makes your state that I'm being racist is false.
Jun 25, 2016 2:38 PM

Jun 2016
Mirotokiwa said:
Casper said:

Okay this doesn't change the fact that only white people listens to Eminem and drake. Drake is not white yet still only white people listens to him which makes your state that I'm being racist is false.
Show me proof of that only white people listen to em'
Jun 25, 2016 2:41 PM
Aug 2012
fuck brown guys i only listen to black rap
Jun 25, 2016 3:30 PM

Jun 2016
Try some old Onyx stuff (first three albums), but probably it's a bad advice because they're classic
But anyway
Jun 25, 2016 5:57 PM

Mar 2012
Linkin Park - In the End, the rapper is asian, ergo no whiteness
End Zionazism
Jun 25, 2016 10:55 PM

Jun 2015
Mikasa said:
Linkin Park - In the End, the rapper is asian, ergo no whiteness

They're not really rap... but I used to like that band. I approve your message!
Jun 25, 2016 11:20 PM

Jul 2014

you need that hard shit, I gave you that hard shit
~Hime Hime~
Jun 25, 2016 11:38 PM

Nov 2015
Mirotokiwa said:

Oh Eminem is shit now? One of the best lyracists to ever do it and who is respected by literally every rapper ever to do it is shit? Oh ok.. didn't realize lol
Jun 26, 2016 12:27 AM

Jun 2015
Gabagool said:
Mirotokiwa said:

Oh Eminem is shit now? One of the best lyracists to ever do it and who is respected by literally every rapper ever to do it is shit? Oh ok.. didn't realize lol

Eminem makes music for white people, you guys just don't understand.
Jun 26, 2016 6:38 AM
Sep 2015
Mooncake said:
fuck brown guys i only listen to black rap

I've heard that listening to black rap grants you the ability to use black magic, are the rumours true?
OP, congrats, you're the very definition of racist, they should use your face in the dictionary next to the word "racist".
Jun 26, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2015
papsoshea said:
Mirotokiwa said:
you mean like this?

This song is so old, I knew it from the beginning. but yeah something like that but more raplike
Jun 26, 2016 11:08 AM

Jun 2016
Wtf is that "music for the white people"? I just can't get it. What do you mean?

So you want something like soulja boy? Is that really "trve kvlt black rap for black people" in your opinion? Lol ok
Jun 26, 2016 1:15 PM

May 2014
I gotchu fam
Jun 26, 2016 2:33 PM

Nov 2014
Mirotokiwa said:

Making a huge, baseless generalisation based on skin colour is almost the definition of racism man, make an effort.
Jun 26, 2016 2:35 PM

Nov 2014
Casper said:

Tbh, I'm not even sure if it's trolling or just being an utter moron.
Jun 26, 2016 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
Jun 26, 2016 3:20 PM

Jun 2015
Touniouk said:
Mirotokiwa said:

Making a huge, baseless generalisation based on skin colour is almost the definition of racism man, make an effort.

white and black are not alike. Just look at those rich ass motherfuckers out there. They all white
Jun 26, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2011
Look no further than Lupe Fiasco
Jun 26, 2016 4:49 PM

Nov 2014
Mirotokiwa said:
Touniouk said:

white and black are not alike. Just look at those rich ass motherfuckers out there. They all white

What's your point?
You completely failed to address my statement.
I actually feel like you're doing it on purpose.
Jun 27, 2016 1:49 PM

Jun 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEmP9nuoeAk

Mirotokiwa said:
Casper said:

Can i just come back here, and give you these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEmP9nuoeAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc9CiEq62c

Now tell me again, how no brown dude don't like or respect Em. @Mirotokiwa
CasperJun 27, 2016 1:53 PM
Jun 27, 2016 1:57 PM

Jun 2016

Mirotokiwa said:
Casper said:

I'm half black and I like him. Not sure if that counts by your standards though.
Username is subject to change.
Jun 27, 2016 2:02 PM

Jun 2016
Mirotokiwa said:
Touniouk said:

Uhhh, ever heard of Aliko Dangote? Look him up.
Username is subject to change.

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7552 by SilentAssassin88 »»
2 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3379 by SilentAssassin88 »»
2 hours ago

» AI generated OP/ED themes from imaginary anime that I came up with. (Over 20 songs and counting!)

FFandMMfan - 7 hours ago

0 by FFandMMfan »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » The Sopranos vs The Wire vs Breaking Bad

DOSS300 - 7 hours ago

0 by DOSS300 »»
7 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 10 hours ago

1 by Amityblight »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.