Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 24, 2016 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Does Big Mom have sex with anything alive? well I don't want to sound offensive against the fishmen but seriously?!

Jinbei turned out to be a Luffy-fanboy too! well I guess it's 90% confirmed that he will join the straw hats, maybe it's just a matter of time.
Jun 24, 2016 8:29 AM
Oct 2013
Elgargini said:
Does Big Mom have sex with anything alive? well I don't want to sound offensive against the fishmen but seriously?!

Jinbei turned out to be a Luffy-fanboy too! well I guess it's 90% confirmed that he will join the straw hats, maybe it's just a matter of time.

Probably every humanoid race in One Piece is capable of breading with eachother.

Mermaids and Fishman have solid proof to be capable to breed with one another and humans. I wouldn´t be surprised if the same applies to Mink.
Judging from how many voices speak out for Chopper to get a Mink girlfriend you may add bestiality to the mix.

People forgett though that Chopper is a literal deer. Would you fuck this? I mean it´s adorable I´d wanna hug it and pet it but that´s the end of the line to me.
Jun 24, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Isterio said:
Elgargini said:

Probably every humanoid race in One Piece is capable of breading with eachother.

Mermaids and Fishman have solid proof to be capable to breed with one another and humans. I wouldn´t be surprised if the same applies to Mink.
Judging from how many voices speak out for Chopper to get a Mink girlfriend you may add bestiality to the mix.

People forgett though that Chopper is a literal deer. Would you fuck this? I mean it´s adorable I´d wanna hug it and pet it but that´s the end of the line to me.

I see, probably you're right, and doesn't Chopper has his eyes on a Mink already?
And that's one of the most patient cats I ever saw!
Jun 24, 2016 8:55 AM
Oct 2013
Elgargini said:

I see, probably you're right, and doesn't Chopper has his eyes on a Mink already?

The cat is actually enjoying it, if the sound was better we´d probably hear it purr.
Mammals in general lick each other to express affection.
They don´t have hands or speech, that´s their way of snuggling and communicating.
If you go to the zoo next time and see monkeys louse each other, know that they don´t do it for the sake of food, but to deepen their relationships.
IsterioJun 25, 2016 3:58 AM
Jun 24, 2016 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
Pordo said:
OK, ive been thinking about this, and Jimbei might die... i know it sounds insane but stay with me for a second

The options on the dart/roulette board are: lose an arm, a leg, the head, or big mom symbol (wich im gonna guess its her akuma no mi), and since its the only one that has some kind of "mistery" about the meaning i guess that is where its going to fall. So, what if jimbei loses all his remaining years against big mom and instantly dies just like her son in the last chapter?? Does that mean he is dead for good? well i dont think so.

When I saw it last chapter I tought that Big mom's ability kinda looks like Moria's, so what if the reason BM is so... well big, is that she has in stored in her body all the years that she has stolen from other people, that could mean that just like in thriller bark, when she is defeated all those years return to the original bodies and everyone can come back to life, if luffy finds out that and that jimbei has been killed by her, there is no way he could go on with the peacefull plan... and that would also mean we get to see big mom's original (and probably most powerful) form, and the reason why she is a Yonko, because even if she is defeated in her giant form, her enemy would be tired after fighting with her and would mean that he is no longer a match against her true form.
I don't want to think about Jinbe dying before he even gets a chance to experience sailing with Luffy, but you make some good points. Also there is the fact that over 1/2 of the options on the board seem to be related to death with very few being survivable.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 24, 2016 8:45 PM

Apr 2015
so how many darts pin will mama use with that roulette
pakyuJun 25, 2016 9:52 AM
internet is a cruel mistress
Jun 25, 2016 3:54 AM

Nov 2015
Nice how Jinbe is devoting his life for Luffy. He's quitting and that's a big step, but at least that roulette is better than loosing his life.

I feel like Jinbe is the one who's standing there.

Jun 25, 2016 6:30 AM

Feb 2014
I'm sure Luffy will eat a huge part of the cake island!
Jun 25, 2016 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
Isterio said:
Elgargini said:

The cat is actually enjoying it, if the sound was better we´d probably hear it purr.
Mammals in general lick each other to express affection.
They don´t have hands or speech, that´s their way of snuggling and communicating.
If you go to the zoo next time and see monkeys louse each other, know that they don´t do it for the sake of food, but to deepen their relationships.

looks like you're an animal expert, as for me I'm totally clueless, thanks for the info!
Jun 25, 2016 8:15 AM

Oct 2015
crevette said:
My prediction for who's waiting for them: Jinbei. That is, his headless body, left there by Big Mom as a warning.

We Game of Thrones now.

That wouldn't be much fun. Hope its not his dead body.
huddycleve said:
Oda has just been on fire ever since we got a good look at things on Zou. Every chapter seems to have something new and interesting develop.

Ya there is no boring chapter.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jun 25, 2016 6:53 PM

Mar 2015
crevette said:
My prediction for who's waiting for them: Jinbei. That is, his headless body, left there by Big Mom as a warning.

We Game of Thrones now.
I thought exactly the same when I read the Chapter xD
Jun 26, 2016 11:09 AM

Jan 2015
Jinbe is going to quit and join Luffy !!
Jun 26, 2016 11:35 AM
Oct 2013
Elgargini said:

looks like you're an animal expert, as for me I'm totally clueless, thanks for the info!

Not an expert, I just enjoy watching national geographic and I used to have a dog.
Jun 27, 2016 2:46 PM
Mar 2015
Jinbei has a 50:50 chance of dying and a 100% chance of losing one of his body parts. Jinbeis next appearance will be intense.
Jun 28, 2016 2:28 PM
Oct 2013
TheRealChains said:
Jinbei has a 50:50 chance of dying and a 100% chance of losing one of his body parts. Jinbeis next appearance will be intense.

The chance for him dying is 0% stop lying.
Jun 28, 2016 5:57 PM

Mar 2015
Jinbe next Nakama confirmed!!

Aladine waifu? Big Mom daughter? Her design is well made.

I think Big Mom taking something from Jinbe has to do with her ability.

Just chill and watch Luffy becomes the pirate King!

4.3/5
Jun 29, 2016 8:14 AM
Aug 2015
Isterio said:
TheRealChains said:

Really? in case you didn't pay attention Big Mom already killed 2 of her son, and Oda already killed Monet and Vergo.

I think Oda having a hard time holding his no-killing policy ever since they enter new world.

Jimbei has more than 50% chance of dying in the future imo but I do think he won't gonna die now(next chapter), simply because there's no way he gonna killed off screen not because no one die in One Piece.

Oh but then again you are the one who said this.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1523159&show=0#msg46504302
That guy you thought won't die because this is the so called One Piece is now dead tho.
Jun 29, 2016 8:33 AM
Oct 2013
BackgroundChara said:
Really? in case you didn't pay attention Big Mom already killed 2 of her son, and Oda already killed Monet and Vergo.

I think Oda having a hard time holding his no-killing policy ever since they enter new world.

Jimbei has more than 50% chance of dying in the future imo but I do think he won't gonna die now(next chapter), simply because there's no way he gonna killed off screen not because no one die in One Piece.

That guy you thought won't die because this is the so called One Piece is now dead tho.

I´d gladly accept your critism if it wasn´t fact that Oda brought all these guys back from definitive death through cover stories or through random appereances.

Survived drowning in a swamp

Survived an enraged Magellan

Survived 5000+ meters of Waterpressure alongside his whole crew.

Survived 50 billion volt of lightning that pierced the ground and created a huge hole.

Let´s not forgett the canonicly toughest character in One Piece.

At this point it wouldn´t be surprising if all 3 you´ve mentioned are still alive in some cover story.

Now you´re saying a character that was just confirmed to join them will die.

Stop lying to yourself.
IsterioJun 29, 2016 8:37 AM
Jun 29, 2016 8:47 AM
Aug 2015
Isterio said:
BackgroundChara said:

I´d gladly accept your critism if it wasn´t fact that Oda brought all these guys back from definitive death through cover stories or through random appereances.

Survived drowning in a swamp

Survived an enraged Magellan

Survived 5000+ meters of Waterpressure alongside his whole crew.

Survived 50 billion volt of lightning that pierced the ground and created a huge hole.

Let´s not forgett the canonicly toughest character in One Piece.

At this point it wouldn´t be surprising if all 3 you´ve mentioned are still alive in some cover story.

Now you´re saying a character that was just confirmed to join them will die.

Stop lying to yourself.
You are missing the point... again. It's you after all so I'm not surprised.

Read my post again, properly this time.

And Jimbei is like the best choice to kill if anything tho, some people thought of him as part of the Straw Hats even though he didn't aboard their ship, people may like him, but I doubt they got any attachment toward him, he is not liked that much by the fanbase, if if he actually dead, I doubt it would evoke any emotion from the fans, that's why if anything else, Jimbei is the best choice to kill if Oda actually want to showccase the power of 4 Emperor, not like the SH gonna lose anything since Jimbei never aboard SH ships to begin with.
Jun 29, 2016 8:52 AM
Oct 2013
BackgroundChara said:

And Jimbei is like the best choice to kill if anything tho, some people thought of him as part of the Straw Hats even though he didn't aboard their ship, people may like him, but I doubt they got any attachment toward him, he is not liked that much by the fanbase, if if he actually dead, I doubt it would evoke any emotion from the fans, that's why if anything else, Jimbei is the best choice to kill if Oda actually want to showccase the power of 4 Emperor, not like the SH gonna lose anything since Jimbei never aboard SH ships to begin with.

I did read your post properly the first time. My answer was no Oda´s no kill policy didn´t magically vanish through the timeskip and Jinbe is too important of a character to be killed. Maybe I was unclear since, I explained myself through examples. Anyway what I said was. Monet, Big Mom´s son and Vergo don´t have to be necessarily dead, because Oda made people surive worse.
It was always bullshit, it never made any sense even within the universe of One Piece, but it proofs my point. Jinbe won´t be killed off.

BackgroundChara said:

I doubt it would evoke any emotion from the fans

Why are we debating this, if you yourself explain why it wouldn´t make any sense to do it?

May Shanks die during the final arc. Possibly, because he´d fullfill the old mentor dying cliché every singluar Shounen uses, but this doesn´t applay to Jinbe doesn´t fit that role.
Jun 29, 2016 9:08 AM
Aug 2015
Isterio said:
BackgroundChara said:

I did read your post properly the first time. My answer was no Oda´s no kill policy didn´t magically vanish through the timeskip and Jinbe is too important of a character to be killed. Maybe I was unclear since, I explained myself through examples. Anyway what I said was. Monet, Big Mom´s son and Vergo don´t have to be necessarily dead, because Oda made people surive worse.
It was always bullshit, it never made any sense even within the universe of One Piece, but it proofs my point. Jinbe won´t be killed off.
The only example you gave is from the pre-TS, which is I said you are missing the point because I'm talking about his no killing policy in the NW.
Lmao, How the hell is this supposed to make sense anyways?
"Oda clearly tells me that they were dead but I refuse to believe it just because"
So are you trying to say that Ace or Whitebeard is still alive because you refuse to believe they were dead?
The fact says that 2 of Big Mom sons, Vergo and Monet is dead, If Oda were to stated otherwise later, I wouldn't mind apologize to you and accept the fact that Oda no killing policy will never vanish, but as it is stand now, they are dead for good.

Isterio said:

BackgroundChara said:

I doubt it would evoke any emotion from the fans

Why are we debating this, if you yourself explain why it wouldn´t make any sense to do it?

May Shanks die during the final arc. Possibly, because he´d fullfill the old mentor dying cliché every singluar Shounen uses, but this doesn´t applay to Jinbe doesn´t fit that role.
Are you trying to imply a death must be done for the purpose of making the reader cry? Whitebeard dead was never about being tear jerking tho, and so does Monet and Vergo.
And Lol, Luffy mentor is Rayleigh, not Shanks. sometimes I do wonder whether you actually read OP properly or just speed read through it.

A dead can be done for various purpose it's up to Oda, at this point, the only reason good enough to kill Jimbei off is to show Big Mom threat, she is a Yonkou and her power is to hack away your very life, if Oda were to play it safe with no killing policy, no one would take Big Mom seriously.
That's why Jimbei had a pretty good chance of dying, for various purpose, Oda could show Big Mom threat all the while without losing anything since I actually thought nothing of Jimbei whether he dead or alive, don't know about the rest of the fans tho.

That's why my main point is, Jimbei had a pretty high chance of dying in the future, but not now, since there's no way an important character like Jimbei would be die off-screened.
BackgroundCharaJun 29, 2016 11:42 AM
Jun 29, 2016 1:57 PM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
TheRealChains said:

We've seen his background story and he said he would die for Luffy. That's usually the part before an important character dies so Jinbei definitely is in a fucking dangerous situation. Oda killed some characters before and he said that more important characters will die and Jinbei could be one.
Jul 14, 2016 2:34 PM

Aug 2014
Of course leaving Big Mom's crew wasn't going to be easy...I'm still surprised she didn't decide to straight up kill him though.
KashKetchumJul 14, 2016 4:46 PM
Dec 30, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2014
JInbei focus was appreciated... I am so liking the upcoming chapters
Dec 30, 2016 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
so the cake island is a horror house trap... I did not see that coming
May 17, 2018 4:26 AM

Feb 2013
Jinbe will lose some part of his body?
Sep 20, 2018 8:46 AM

Dec 2015
Big Mom is quite harsh.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 5, 2022 10:47 PM

May 2021
Since it's a game of luck, I expect the one who wishes to follow a D. to have it in his favour.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.