Forum Settings
Forums

Have you heard this Ghibli song elsewhere? Help!

New
Jun 22, 2016 7:38 PM

Nov 2011
So basically this happened: I stumbled upon a cover of this song so i digged and found the original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1yAEWpzeQ

What's weird with it is... I don't remember watching this anime (kiki's Delivery Service) but it somewhat looks familiar so there's a possibility that I actually watched a few episodes when I was 6 or 7, clearly wasn't my favorite else I would have remembered. BUT THIS SONG, MAN! I sing it many times without knowing where it came from! more than 20 years have passed so I doubt I remember it from this anime, I was sure it was from Sailor Moon or some other cheesy love story anime, but I can't find it. I'm sure it musthave been used into some other anime I've recently watched, but which one?

This is haunting me badly, can't stop thinking about it, please help! XD
Jun 22, 2016 11:28 PM

Oct 2015
For one thing KiKi's Delivery Service is a movie not a series. It's possible that you remember the song from the movie but just didn't know it. Some people apparently think that the music the plays in Kakariko Village in Zelda: Ocarnia of Time was inspired by it if you've ever played that game by chance. In my opinion Kakiriko Village doesn't sound that close to it though.

More topics from this board

» AI generated OP/ED themes from imaginary anime that I came up with. (Over 20 songs and counting!)

FFandMMfan - 43 minutes ago

0 by FFandMMfan »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » The Sopranos vs The Wire vs Breaking Bad

DOSS300 - 1 hour ago

0 by DOSS300 »»
1 hour ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 3 hours ago

1 by Amityblight »»
2 hours ago

» What's the worst movie you've ever watched? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 10, 2017

117 by Otakupervert890 »»
5 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Yesterday

12 by 56709 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.