Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 25, 2016 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Okay fuck this piece of shit manga to hell just like its shitty anime and this series is the type I whipe my fucking ass with. Why can't it be the Overrated Ice Cunt instead. http://67.media.tumblr.com/9905ff7889acf74f95cba5db2ab275d6/tumblr_inline_n8z0f2G7VV1qztn1k.gif

I will laugh all the way to hell if she survives to the very end of the manga
Jun 25, 2016 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
allenjke said:
Don't think Leone is dead, at least not yet, and overall massive RIP incoming ...

She is. Her Teigu has been destroyed by Honest's and her guts are spilling out. She's finished since the regen is not happening due to the Teigu being destroyed.
Jun 25, 2016 4:17 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
allenjke said:
Don't think Leone is dead, at least not yet, and overall massive RIP incoming ...

She is. Her Teigu has been destroyed by Honest's and her guts are spilling out. She's finished since the regen is not happening due to the Teigu being destroyed.

It's just a fleshwound. Believe in the asspulls!
Jun 25, 2016 4:33 AM

Apr 2008
nerfx said:
Darklight0303 said:

It's just a fleshwound. Believe in the asspulls!

I liked this story because there were no asspulls. Except for Mine but hey she's the author's favorite precious cancer. She was only the start of a downhill slope for the entire story.
Jun 25, 2016 4:35 AM

Aug 2011
Oh, it's evolved from Gundam into Evangelion.
Jun 25, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
SKP138 said:
Suzuka's death was awesome. Fucking water came out of my nose when I saw that.
She it's not dead. She used that trick precisely because she won't die of a building falling into her.
Jun 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Sep 2013
Illyricus said:
SKP138 said:
She it's not dead. She used that trick precisely because she won't die of a building falling into her.
trick? explain please. i don't know much about suzuka considering i forgot that she even existed haha.

Jun 25, 2016 5:58 AM

Jul 2013
SKP138 said:
Illyricus said:
trick? explain please. i don't know much about suzuka considering i forgot that she even existed haha.
You remember the arc when Night Raid traveled to a region of the Empire to kill a priest who was an spy of the Prime Minister and tried to kill the leader of the religion to avoid a rebellion against the Empire? In that arc, while Mine fought Seryu, Tatsumi intercepted Suzuka and started a battle against her. She surpassed Tatsumi until he decided to destroy the temple when they were fighting to crush Suzuka and kill her.

She survived the falling of the temple because her skills as a Rakshasha Demon and because she was a masochist. In this chapter, she tried to do that strategy against Akame knowing that something like that won't kill her.
Jun 25, 2016 6:00 AM

Sep 2013
Illyricus said:
SKP138 said:
You remember the arc when Night Raid traveled to a region of the Empire to kill a priest who was an spy of the Prime Minister and tried to kill the leader of the religion to avoid a rebellion against the Empire? In that arc, while Mine fought Seryu, Tatsumi intercepted Suzuka and started a battle against her. She surpassed Tatsumi until he decided to destroy the temple when they were fighting to crush Suzuka and kill her.

She survived the falling of the temple because her skills as a Rakshasha Demon and because she was a masochist. In this chapter, she tried to do that strategy against Akame knowing that won't kill her.
I barely remember that. Guess I should brush up on some things hehe. Thanks.

Jun 25, 2016 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
SKP138 said:
Illyricus said:

She survived the falling of the temple because her skills as a Rakshasha Demon and because she was a masochist. In this chapter, she tried to do that strategy against Akame knowing that won't kill her.
I barely remember that. Guess I should brush up on some things hehe. Thanks.
If you don't remember that well, read again the chapters 37-38 and 43, who were the ones when that thing is shown.
Jun 25, 2016 6:23 AM
Apr 2016
I had no idea the Minister was a legit bad ass.
Jun 25, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2008
RIP Leone.

Let just hope Kurome and Wave are fine.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 25, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
Alrighty, let's see what we got this month....

.Holy shit, Leone is... Dead. O_O Well, Bouncing Betty, you did good. Fought like a champ for a little bit in the series. You did well, and to that I say; farewell. *Salutes*

.More Akame ga Kill Zero references. Yay! :3 Can't wait to own all of the volumes officially translated.

.Well... Suzuka sure has little self confidence in herself. Meh, a decent strategy, but even Akame ga Kill has plot armor... If ever so little. >_>

And I'd also like to point out the water trick. As old Illy said.
Illyricus said:
SKP138 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. It's likely that Suzuka isn't dead. :P

.HA! I knew it, I predicted this, the mecha is turning more into a monster! Sweet! ... I am, not for everyone dying, but... Sweet! :D

.Alright! Kurome and Wave are back! ... But Wave... Buddy... Behind! Look behind you! ... Wave, you fucking dunce! Look behind you! You better not let my canon Kurome die! -_-+

Good chapter. 4.1/5. Can't wait for next month, as per usual. (And... Holy shit, Minister. >_>)
Jun 25, 2016 9:05 AM
Apr 2011
This is the "let's gratuitously show people being torn to shreds to show how serious we are" chapter.

Fatman is shown to be capable to fight on a level of teigu user diminishes his quality as a character. He's a step closer to being the I-can-do-everything villain archetype. He probably has some teigu in his pants that can outmatch the gundam too.

Catgirl dying just further reduces her nonexsitent value as a character. Kurome and Wave are important plot elements though. Their permanent disablement should have some meaningful impact on the main protagonists.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 25, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2008
saltncheese said:
Catgirl dying just further reduces her nonexsitent value as a character.

+90

She was there for some (low-tier) fanservice stuff and... oh, that is all.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
this is going to be worse than the anime!
they're all going to die!!!
Jun 25, 2016 10:49 AM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
Okay fuck this piece of shit manga to hell just like its shitty anime and this series is the type I whipe my fucking ass with. Why can't it be the Overrated Ice Cunt instead. http://67.media.tumblr.com/9905ff7889acf74f95cba5db2ab275d6/tumblr_inline_n8z0f2G7VV1qztn1k.gif

She's going to die because she's a evil bitch.
Jun 25, 2016 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

You sound so adorably sure. This isn't a fairy tale. She might die or she might not.
Jun 25, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2008
Creepy_Noire_fan said:

Given the black hole nuke on top of the rebel army, Najenda should already be dead
Jun 25, 2016 11:04 AM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

You sound so adorably sure. This isn't a fairy tale. She might die or she might not.
No the overrated ice bitch is going to die just like the anime, besides why does matter to you, she not even on your favorites.

Also this is a Fairy Tale, a DARK Fairy Tale.
Jun 25, 2016 11:13 AM

Jun 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Creepy_Noire_fan said:

Given the black hole nuke on top of the rebel army, Najenda should already be dead

Nah she's fine...
Her plot armor is as good as Akame's.
She can probably survive 10 of those.
Jun 25, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

No the overrated ice bitch is going to die just like the anime, besides why does matter to you, she not even on your favorites.

Because I want to see you frothing with rage when it doesn't happen.
Jun 25, 2016 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

And Ill be laughing in your face when she's kicks the bucket.

Besides im going by standards here, she has NO redeeming qualities about her, she's a sadistic ice cunt that helps rule the empire with a Nazi dictator ship, also SHE HAS HER MEN RAPE INNOCENT WOMEN!
Jun 25, 2016 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Besides im going by standards here, she has NO redeeming qualities about her, she's a sadistic ice cunt that helps rule the empire with a Nazi dictator ship, also SHE HAS HER MEN RAPE INNOCENT WOMEN!

Something that was common practice in the dark ages and among the nomadic invaders even in our world. Plus she's still nowhere near as bad as Shura and he actually died.
Jun 25, 2016 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Something that was common practice in the dark ages and among the nomadic invaders even in our world. Plus she's still nowhere near as bad as Shura and he actually died.
She's still a evil ice bitch, also she's one of the the reasons that this series is shit to me because she's overrated as fuck, just like Kurumi from Date A Live.
Jun 25, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

She's still a evil ice bitch, also she's one of the the reasons that this series is shit to me because she's a overrated as fuck, just like Kurumi from Date A Live.

Hahahahahaha oh boy now I see what's really going on here. You just hate her character type.
Jun 25, 2016 12:11 PM

Jun 2014
I think the prime minister's teigu will probably be used to affect the endgame dramatically. If either Tatsumi or Akame go out of control, the teigu can be broken to end the rampage.

Wave/ Kurome... at least one of them will die. I knew the happy ending was too nice to be true.
Jun 25, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
She's still a evil ice bitch, also she's one of the the reasons that this series is shit to me because she's a overrated as fuck, just like Kurumi from Date A Live.

Hahahahahaha oh boy now I see what's really going on here. You just hate her character type.
Oh coarse I do, people focus on her to damn much and im fucking sick and tired of it, there's other characters besides her, also again same Kurumi from Date A Live.
Jun 25, 2016 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Leone. At least her death wasn't in vain. The erase teigu couldn't be used again until a week thus giving advantage to whoever fights Honest next.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 25, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
Esdeath has to Make the Empire Great Again.

I feel that Esdeath will turn against the Empire now. Tatsumi witnessed how the citizens and soldiers of the Empire were slaughtered by the Kabaneri-Titan-Gundam of the Emperor, Esdeath's Army and the Imperial Army remnants most likely will rebel against this. If we had a single shard of realism, no army would keep fighting for a leader that's stabbing them on their back. And Esdeath won't be pleased with the existance of such weapon, she wants war, but she want's a war that drags-on forever, her joy is fighting strong enemies on the battlefield, a Weapon that ends a war in a second means her fun will be over. She needs to fight back! She's been loyal to her army and the citizens, She even killed the guy who sended the Assasination Squad on a suicide mission! That said, I hope that Esdeath and Tatsumi fight together against that Mecha. And that those shadows are on mook level so Kurome doesn't get hurt and Wave can make it in time to support the fight against the robot.

Dream Final Battle: Eadeath & The 2 Dragons vs Colossal Gundabaneri

I still hope that Leone somehow is alive. At the end of the chapter there was not an "Night Raid Members Alive: X"
Jun 25, 2016 1:55 PM

May 2015
Prime Minister you bastard!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 25, 2016 2:13 PM
Nov 2015
a lot of you seem to not notice it but that black hole is a simbolic representation of what this manga has become, lol. Leone died and I'm more shocked for the author creating a ridiculous excuse for Honest beating her in a hand to hand combat than her own death, in fact she should have died long time ago, but better late than never. Also, the excessive appeal to the gore, death and destruction fammiliarize the viewer with it and becomes less surprising, horrible and dark to watch which is another terrible mistake
Jun 25, 2016 2:17 PM
Nov 2015
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh coarse I do, people focus on her to damn much and im fucking sick and tired of it, there's other characters besides her, also again same Kurumi from Date A Live.

That's because she has great tits, everybody likes great tits, but seriously I agree with you
Jun 25, 2016 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
nobody199 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

That's because she has great tits, everybody likes great tits, but seriously I agree with you

Fierce statements. You guys need to learn how to analyse a character and weight correctly the given value. Your hatred blinds you. Do Moes guide your life? "HollowIchigo" This pseudo forces me to think that your knowledge in animes is like the plot interest of AgK : a blank hole.

Esdeath is almost the only thing which was interesting at a time in this average shonen concerning her sentimental incomprehension, her sad and relevant background with regard to what she is now, and her weird attitude while she's merciless (Help Bols to remove his mask and to assert itself; Help Bols family after Bols death with money matters; Help Seryu to calm down and encourage her to play with children, smile friendly during a lunch with her soldiers, questioning about the concern which Wave and Kurome have for her : a new feeling...etc)

"There"s other character besides her" Where? That yellow fork Leone? Or that black plastic bag Akame? Do they only deserve the "character" title?
MockingEntropyJun 25, 2016 3:16 PM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Jun 25, 2016 4:26 PM

Aug 2014
Well atleast Leone didn't die a pathetic dead like in the anime...It's impressive that Takumi managed to keep the Emperor at bay, but ofc Honest would mess up the poor Emperor for his own reasons. I wonder who is after Wave and Kurome tho.
Jun 25, 2016 5:03 PM
Nov 2015
toncue12 said:
nobody199 said:

Fierce statements. You guys need to learn how to analyse a character and weight correctly the given value. Your hatred blinds you. Do Moes guide your life? "HollowIchigo" This pseudo forces me to think that your knowledge in animes is like the plot interest of AgK : a blank hole.

Esdeath is almost the only thing which was interesting at a time in this average shonen concerning her sentimental incomprehension, her sad and relevant background with regard to what she is now, and her weird attitude while she's merciless (Help Bols to remove his mask and to assert itself; Help Bols family after Bols death with money matters; Help Seryu to calm down and encourage her to play with children, smile friendly during a lunch with her soldiers, questioning about the concern which Wave and Kurome have for her : a new feeling...etc)

"There"s other character besides her" Where? That yellow fork Leone? Or that black plastic bag Akame? Do they only deserve the "character" title?

lol, you're definitly right they are even worse. However, you just made one mistake. I don't hate her, but rather don't like her, at this point I don't like anyone in this manga.They are all ruined, at least TO ME. Since the fellow manga reader was expressing his discontent with character, I took the oportunity to make a joke. Before anyone try to ask, I watch this manga just to laugh at it's mistakes.
Jun 25, 2016 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
nobody199 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

So does Leone, hell her's are even bigger, also she's not a psychotic ice bitch that has her men rape and kill innocent people.
Jun 25, 2016 5:30 PM

Nov 2008
toncue12 said:
nobody199 said:

Hey it's my own opinion, I fucking hate her because she's a overrated psychotic ice bitch and a overrated character can kill a series for me, like mothafucking Kurumi from Date A Live, because thats all that people focus on the damn time.

I will choose Leone, Akame and Mine over Ice Cunt any day, sure I would like her more if she pulled her head out of her ass and stopped acting like a evil bitch and help Tatsumi like my Raven Snake Goddess, Boa Hancock with Luffy in One Piece.

Also....http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/lionking/images/2/27/I'm_surrounded_by_idiots.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130110184236
HollowIchigo58Jun 25, 2016 5:43 PM
Jun 25, 2016 5:43 PM
Nov 2015
my ending of the manga would be that after all this time the budou is still falling and lands on honest, blasting him to bits. Giant robot emperor leaves earth to find his creators and send a message to them "leave planet earth alone cause Im coming for you". Najenda survives the war, paints herself black, cut all her hair, and create a team o heroes to fight the battles that they never could. Tatsumi asks Najenda why akame leave the empire and she anwers:" We will hunt her, because she can take it. Because she is not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchfull protector, a dark knight".
Jun 25, 2016 6:28 PM

Jan 2015
nobody199 said:
toncue12 said:

lol, you're definitly right they are even worse. However, you just made one mistake. I don't hate her, but rather don't like her, at this point I don't like anyone in this manga.They are all ruined, at least TO ME. Since the fellow manga reader was expressing his discontent with character, I took the oportunity to make a joke. Before anyone try to ask, I watch this manga just to laugh at it's mistakes.

I see. I look that show in a derisive state of mind too. And yes, they are actually all ruined, including Esdeath.

Jun 26, 2016 12:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Oh not Leone!!! she was always the strong, feel good one-san figure. Damnit
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 26, 2016 1:01 AM

May 2015
Leone underestimated the mastermind behind all this atrocity and she paid the price. Leone dying is not a shock however she could still alive do to plot armor (she needs to fulfill her promise) to finally rest in peace...

The Emperor (who by the way is now a Teigu user {remember the two Teigu rule}) is being manipulated by the PM, the same Prime Minister who murdered his parents it would be poetic justice if the kid consciously or unconsciously kills the bastard…

I wonder what kind of role that Book will have in this story...

Speculation Time!
What if... and this is a big If, what's following Wave & Kurome are the souls/some of the souls of the people that Yatsufusa contained and they got loose when he broke the sword...

Night Raid, Tatsumi, civilians, Heck the whole world is in a Pinch! I guess it is time for Pumpkin. Pumpkin is destroyed, but what if?! Tatsumi fired Pumpkin while using Incursio... I mean logistically speaking Pumpkin blaster would be powerful enough...
Jun 26, 2016 3:19 AM

Apr 2008
Roy_Focker said:
Leone underestimated the mastermind behind all this atrocity and she paid the price. Leone dying is not a shock however she could still alive do to plot armor (she needs to fulfill her promise) to finally rest in peace...

The Emperor (who by the way is now a Teigu user {remember the two Teigu rule}) is being manipulated by the PM, the same Prime Minister who murdered his parents it would be poetic justice if the kid consciously or unconsciously kills the bastard…

I wonder what kind of role that Book will have in this story...

Speculation Time!
What if... and this is a big If, what's following Wave & Kurome are the souls/some of the souls of the people that Yatsufusa contained and they got loose when he broke the sword...

Night Raid, Tatsumi, civilians, Heck the whole world is in a Pinch! I guess it is time for Pumpkin. Pumpkin is destroyed, but what if?! Tatsumi fired Pumpkin while using Incursio... I mean logistically speaking Pumpkin blaster would be powerful enough...

None of that makes any fucking sense.
Jun 26, 2016 7:31 AM

Jul 2014
I don't belive that mech shit is still a thing man that was terrible in the anime
hope it will better at least in the anime

tatsumi rekting that gundam rip off was Cool

also isn't about time we say tatsumi > esdeath ? She was completely serious in the second battle and tatsumi was able to keep up and as long he fight he get stronger "never thought tatsumi would turn from a fodder into this OP " his literally the strongest member of the night raid

also i will really be upset If the end will be similar to the anime " that ending was so shit xD"
Jun 26, 2016 7:44 AM

Jan 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
I don't belive that mech shit is still a thing man that was terrible in the anime

also isn't about time we say tatsumi > esdeath ? She was completely serious in the second battle and tatsumi was able to keep up and as long he fight he get stronger "never thought tatsumi would turn from a fodder into this OP " his literally the strongest member of the night raid

also i will really be upset If the end will be similar to the anime " that ending was so shit xD"

It was clearly show that Esdeath > Tatsumi in the fight (between 80-85% maybe, not 100%, she didn't use everything she had). Even Tatsumi's dialogs prove it. He's no longer able to scratch her when she's serious. And she showed no distinguishing feature of difficulty or fatigue, contrary to Tatsumi who began to be fed up with it.
MockingEntropyJun 26, 2016 7:49 AM

Jun 26, 2016 7:54 AM

Jul 2014
toncue12 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

It was clearly show that Esdeath > Tatsumi in the fight (between 80-85% maybe, not 100%, she didn't use everything she had). Even Tatsumi's dialogs prove it. He's no longer able to scratch her when she's serious.
e

I remember he said she was serious and she was impressed by how far he can keep up with her and she was enjoying the shit of that fight lol maybe not completely 100% but close to it there no reason to say she was using 80% or 85% ..... it's a matter of time before he be above her he was bulied up for that

other thing still bug me how strong is wave compare to tatsumi now ? can he still use his seconde form ?
Jun 26, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2014
Did I just see another Hiroshima incident?!

Looks like Leone will die in an even more sad way than the anime, oddly enough I don't have any feels now. and no doubt Akame will survive again.
Jun 26, 2016 9:46 AM

Dec 2014
Leone, Noooo :((( . I really hope she isn't dead. If she is then well.. shit.

Honest is actually strong, I was hoping he'd be a quick pushover kill xD
Akame wrecking as usual.

Mecha went berserk, It's a cataclysm.

God, I hope nothing happens to Kurome and Wave :(
Jun 26, 2016 9:53 AM

Dec 2013
Well, that was pretty shit. Can't even remember what made me so fond of this manga anymore.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 26, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Roy_Focker said:

Speculation Time!

None of that makes any fucking sense.

Speculation
Simple Definition of speculation
: ideas or guesses about something that is not known

Definition link.

Of course it makes no FUCKING sense it is a wild guess by a reader of this manga (me) to instigate discussions with fellow MAL users to form more assumptions, disagreement or a possibility of this theories having a chance to come to fruition… That is all and nothing more…
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.