Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 13, 2016 8:20 AM

Jan 2016
In my opinion Leone isn't completely dead. I mean, like some people said before, there wasn't any "member's death" announcement. Her death wasn't that shocking, it felt like "Oh, she's dead. Well, I saw that coming", and it wasn't given any importance. My guess is that Akame will find her and Leone will be still alive, but of course, unable to move (Guts spilling and no teigu), so there is a sad farewell and then she dies. Then Akame promises to kill PM and the story continues.

(Sorry if I have bad english, it isn't my mother tongue)
There is no hope, just posibilities. If the chance isn't 0, then we say there's hope.
Jul 20, 2016 6:46 PM
Jan 2015
I just saw raw chap 73 of Akame ga kill. And look who decided to help Tatsumi.
Jul 28, 2016 2:19 PM

Aug 2014
Fucking bullshit....Leone deserves better than this smh.

At least there seems to be a shining light with Kurome...hopefully the author goes through with her death this time.
Sep 20, 2016 7:44 AM

Jun 2015
Im kinda annoyed that the manga is becoming so similar to the anime. Leone dead(supposedly?), just like the anime. Massive gundam thing, just like the anime. If Tatsumi dies while killing the emperor, everything will be almost identical to the anime(which was supposed to be an original ending)

Kurome and Wave made a sudden appearance, which basically raises their death flags.

If Mine suddenly shows up, she'll die too.

The manga seems to be heading to the same ending as the anime, with only Akame and Najenda left alive.
Jan 3, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2015
Oh come on no no no no!!! This thing is taking the same route as the anime again!!

Leone had an humiliating death as she did in the anime, maybe even more!

And Wave and Kurome... I don't want them to die! None of them! They were set aside! Wh-Wh-WKSHdkdjfksdmbnfmsdbfsd.....
Scooty-Bby said:
If Mine suddenly shows up, she'll die too.

I know right? There's no good reason to show characters that are gone in these circumstances. Only bad things could happen from here and out just for the sake of suffering.
Jan 9, 2017 2:28 AM
Feb 2016
VJ87G said:
TaBleT said:

I saw worst conditions in many other manga
Like I said, I am not very hopeful, but I didnt gave up yet. I usually dont like shipping, but when I saw everyone I like died in anime, I just want a happy ending for those two :(

No such things as happy endings in Akame Ga Kill, anime or manga whatsoever. This ain't no shonen, you know.

Hi, did you remember me :) read the final manga.
Jan 14, 2017 1:44 AM
Oct 2012
Hi.
Leone got the best ending.
Fck anime.
Bye.
Feb 15, 2017 11:49 AM

Feb 2013
No, Leone had almost the same death as in the anime, or maybe she is still alive.
May 24, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
this is so sad, why Leone should die as well.

now please, at least make them both couples alive.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.