Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, Leone D:

I knew something bad was going to happen and well this chapter...
Lol @ the mecha teigu unleashed. I can barely take that thing seriously.

Oh and Wave and Kurome needs to watch out for their back..hope something bad doesn't happen to them.
Jun 21, 2016 7:33 AM

Dec 2013
Leone died the exact same way as the anime but she didn't take the PM with her. What a terrible way to die...

The gundam's transformation is terrifying! Looks like something out of a horrible nightmare!

Wave and Kurome are back and so are their death flags!
G_Spark233Jun 21, 2016 7:37 AM
Jun 21, 2016 7:38 AM

Apr 2015
So Suzuka just casually buries herself under giant temples, lol nice.
Jun 21, 2016 7:48 AM

Jan 2012
Heh, that garbage anime adaptation treated Leone better than the manga did....sad. XD
Jun 21, 2016 7:51 AM

Jan 2008

Slowly but surely I'm just going to lose all my tolerance. More detailed post will come if TL is out.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 21, 2016 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
Leone isn't dead(yet). Shouldn't have split idiot.

I think Ima rage quit if something happens to my people.

I'm glad to see that Honest isn't completely a punk. We go from Teigu busting rings to Teigu busting crowns >:(
Jun 21, 2016 8:47 AM

May 2009
Next time in Akame ga Kill
- Wave is killed
- Kurome is raped and then killed
- Shota prince continues destroying city

I can't believe people still buy this shit (I mean tankobons in US)
Jun 21, 2016 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
She got straight up btfo, if this doesnt mean Budou will return and stomp Onest, then it will be Akame soloing again..

Jun 21, 2016 8:51 AM

Oct 2014
bastek66 said:
- Wave is killed

Kurome gets raped ala Casca in front of Wave...

If Mine shows up at the Capital, then she will die too imo.

Jun 21, 2016 8:59 AM
Feb 2015
LordPerucho said:
She got straight up btfo, if this doesnt mean Budou will return and stomp Onest, then it will be Akame soloing again..

It could also go Tatsumi defeats ultimate Teigu and it falls directly on Honest instead.
Jun 21, 2016 10:17 AM

Oct 2014
bastek66 said:
- Wave is killed

Can't believe you're still here bitching.
Jun 21, 2016 10:34 AM

May 2009
GC-Wave said:

I once liked it greatly so I have right to complain.
Jun 21, 2016 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
I cannot take the Minister fighting seriously. It looks too weird. Strangely, I don't see Leone dead in that pannel.

Poor Suzuka get wasted :'(

The Mecha goes full Evangelion mode and the Emperor goes batshit. He will die anyway, but at least this time he killing his people has sense.

Wave and Kurome will probably die. Oh well...
Jun 21, 2016 2:34 PM
Mar 2015
poor leon i did not see this death flag
And the minister being this badass whos actualy strong I alsmot switched sides
How do we beat the mecha, exdeath, and minsters
akame cant do it all, and it looks like tatsumi will die saving the people again
Jun 21, 2016 2:38 PM

Apr 2008
So Tatsumi isn't dead yet but seems like Leone is getting a worse death than the anime. Wow how the mighty have fallen in this manga. Such a letdown
Jun 21, 2016 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
So Tatsumi isn't dead yet but seems like Leone is getting a worse death than the anime. Wow how the mighty have fallen in this manga. Such a letdown

He still doomed to die, he probably going to die by getting himself being completley controlled by Tyrant.

With chapter, the first half of Episode 23 has been covered. So Tatsumi should die in around 2 chapters(2 months to wait).

Jun 21, 2016 3:06 PM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

He still doomed to die, he probably going to die by getting himself being completley controlled by Tyrant.

With chapter, the first half of Episode 23 has been covered. So Tatsumi should die in around 2 chapters(2 months to wait).

It's going to be a long two months then. As long as he dies I can prevent the rating of this manga reaching a1 for me
Jun 21, 2016 3:10 PM

Oct 2014
What if it ends with Esdease being the only survivor? heh

Jun 21, 2016 3:20 PM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
What if it ends with Esdease being the only survivor? heh
I could live with that. It proves her ideology was true after all.
Jun 21, 2016 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
If I remember correctly, Leone ate like half a dozen bullet wounds like that in the anime and was still had enough strength to bludgeon the dude to death. Either she's severely underpowered here by comparison or she's not dead.

>Emperor's gone mad and is destroying the capital
>Wave will likely join to mitigate the damage
The anime parallels keep on rolling in.
Jun 21, 2016 3:42 PM

Apr 2013
I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH MY WAVE X KUROME SHIP TAKAHIRO I'LL FUCKING BURN ALL MY 11 VOLUMES OF AGK AND SUDOKU MYSELF TO 2D HEAVEN.

Seriously please, don't touch Wave x Kurome ship.....

OT: Ernest is OP as fuck, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEON and shit the gundam just went Beast mode like Koro.
Jun 21, 2016 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
No, not my baby/onee-san. :'-(
Jun 21, 2016 5:20 PM

Oct 2014
So RIP Leone the PM seems to have gotten inside the king so rip him aswell can't tell what happened to akame but she probably survived, i imagine at least kurome or wave is gonna rip if not both of em. so RIP
Jun 22, 2016 11:30 AM
Sep 2015
Shenoa said:
So RIP Leone the PM seems to have gotten inside the king so rip him aswell can't tell what happened to akame but she probably survived, i imagine at least kurome or wave is gonna rip if not both of em. so RIP

I think those monsters or danger beast will be made sort work of but Kurome may die while wave is busy killing them. Looks like Wave may join the fight the way he was reacting to battle it will probably be like the anime Wave and Tatsumi vs shirkotazer since I don't think tatsumi can solo the transformed shirkotazer (I swear there better be no golden winged transformation)
Jun 22, 2016 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
bastek66 said:
GC-Wave said:

But to complain every single chapter keep it occasional.
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Apr 2008
GC-Wave said:
bastek66 said:

It's not that there are many chapters left in this titanic
Jun 22, 2016 4:26 PM
Oct 2014
k wait wait wait.....why do all people think leone is dead xD she got shot,falling down from the house and was bleeding quit a bit....... we are in a Manga dont doom it all yet
Jun 22, 2016 6:05 PM

Apr 2008
Pumkin2712 said:
k wait wait wait.....why do all people think leone is dead xD she got shot,falling down from the house and was bleeding quit a bit....... we are in a Manga dont doom it all yet

Because her guts are spilled out all over the floor after she fell. SHe's finished. AFter all she's not the Author's precious pet like Mine
Jun 22, 2016 9:58 PM

Feb 2013
GC-Wave said:
bastek66 said:

We only get a chapter once every month. Do you want people to wait half year between shitting on this bad series?
Jun 23, 2016 12:33 AM

Sep 2014
What the fuck Leone, that's even worse than the anime ;A; Could use an asspull to save her right now.
Really weird to see that fatass actually being able to fight.
Suzuka maso intensifies lol.
Emperor's mecha gone crazy wtf o.O
I swear if something happens to Wave and Kurome...
Jun 23, 2016 10:22 AM
Sep 2015
nerfx said:
What the fuck Leone, that's even worse than the anime ;A; Could use an asspull to save her right now.

I think Kurome will be killed by Esdeath in front of Akame causing Akame to lose her humanity and ghoul mode.

Wave may be the one to die instead of tatsumi trying to stop Shirkotazer (since tatsumi seemed to be talking from futcure sense at the end of chapter 66)
Jun 23, 2016 10:24 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
nerfx said:

I think Kurome will be killed by Esdeath in front of Akame causing Akame to lose her humanity and ghoul mode.

Wave may be the one to die instead of tatsumi trying to stop Shirkotazer (since tatsumi seemed to be talking from futcure sense at the end of chapter 66)

Fuck no Wave better not die for trash like Tatsumi
Jun 23, 2016 10:27 AM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

It seems like it, that last few pannels so Wave furious at the destruction Shirkotazer is going I am pretty sure it's gonna be like the anime but wave will die and tatsumi will live
Jun 23, 2016 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
Darklight0303 said:

It seems like it, that last few pannels so Wave furious at the destruction Shirkotazer is going I am pretty sure it's gonna be like the anime but wave will die and tatsumi will live

He better not since even if he survives the robot the armor is still devouring him
Jun 23, 2016 10:27 PM
Jan 2015
I think Wave will jump the gun and for to the capital and fight with Tatsumi. And I think Akame will kill that fat demon of a prick! And also Esdeath might kill Kurome. Yep, that is a possibility. But first we see those danger beasts in the end of the chapter.
Jun 23, 2016 10:31 PM
Jan 2015
Not only that but we also got a freaking mecha teigu that looks like something from ether Attack On Titan or some other anime, but anyway, it was going on a killing spree, capital and revolutionary. And tatsumi only got one more transformation left of Incurso, and he'll die when it take over.
Jun 23, 2016 11:13 PM
Sep 2014
Yeah. I had some hope that there would be a silver lining in all of this, but meh. Give us some more character deaths Takahiro, because that's what you're best at doing.

Tbh, learning that Shikoutaser has a second form is pretty awesome imo, and it shot that sick black hole-ish attack at the revolutionary army. Seeing the kid get possessed was a bit weird, though at least him attacking the civilians is now justified.
Jun 24, 2016 8:11 AM
Jun 24, 2016 11:21 AM

Jul 2013
Basically, Honest's Teigu it's the same than the one of the anime, just that has a different form. His strenght is due a training he did with the Rakshasa Demons. I still can't take him seriously, but I'm really surprised with this outcome. I fear Leone it's not dead yet, since her last words indicates she will return later (I hope this won't happen).

It seems Suzuka it's not dead yet, she just used the tactic who Tatsumi used to defeat her in Kyoroch arc, and she knows she will survive that. Akame killing another fodder was uninteresting, although this time the Teigu of the target was revealed.

The Mecha's Evangelionesque transformation is product of Dorothea's modifications. It seems Honest controlled both the Mecha and the Emperor, and that is why the kid bahaves that insane.

Wonder if Wave will join to the fight like in the anime. I totally see Tatsumi dying fighting that Purgue Mode, and even if Leone surives a bit more, she will die anyway. Najenda and Akame will be probably the ones who will survive this, like in the anime.
Jun 24, 2016 11:25 AM
Feb 2015
Leone's dead, if you look properly at the left panel on the page where she was thrown on the floor, you can see her intestines. If she still has her Teigu perhaps there's still a chance but without her Teigu i doubt she can survive that.
Jun 24, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2013
ixarising said:
Leone's dead, if you look properly at the left panel on the page where she was thrown on the floor, you can see her intestines. If she still has her Teigu perhaps there's still a chance but without her Teigu i doubt she can survive that.
Yeah, I think that should kill her, but still, that words she thinks before falling to the ground refering to the Minister ("You... don't think I will die here!") sounded very suspicious. Her face and state at the end indicates she is done, but I fear an asspull will happen and she manages to live and defeat Honest at the end.
Jun 24, 2016 11:40 AM

Oct 2014
That teigu book will probably help Akame to counter Esdease Za Warudo instead of LOLBLOODLUST like in the anime.

Jun 24, 2016 12:00 PM
Feb 2015
Illyricus said:
ixarising said:
Yeah, I think that should kill her, but still, that words she thinks before falling to the ground refering to the Minister ("You... don't think I will die here!") sounded very suspicious. Her face and state at the end indicates she is done, but I fear an asspull will happen and she manages to live and defeat Honest at the end.

After this chapter, rather than Leone killing Honest, i'd definitely prefer to see the Emperor kill Honest instead.

Imagine the irony of that situation, Honest made the emperor go berserk only for it to backfire on him and he gets killed by his own misdoing.
Jun 24, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
ixarising said:
Illyricus said:

After this chapter, rather than Leone killing Honest, i'd definitely prefer to see the Emperor kill Honest instead.

Imagine the irony of that situation, Honest made the emperor go berserk only for it to backfire on him and he gets killed by his own misdoing.
I though in that situation when the Emperor became mad. Honest dying by the shit he pulled out would be really perfect and fitting.
Jun 24, 2016 11:43 PM

Jan 2008
Shitty translation aside, I had quite a few problems with this chapter.

The good:
- The artwork
- At least the plot progressed, the pacing is still okay

The bad:
- Never cared about Leone even one bit, but I don't think she is done for good. Her death was not the focus of the chapter, no "Night Raid: x members left" at the end and so on. Typical Takahiroesque things and just don't forget Leone was the one who popped out the manga's most embarassing asspull ever (her magical recover via eating small animals in the forest).
- "I'll kill you 100 times. Then I'll kill you 200 times." Dialogue of the month ladies and gentlemen. (I think it is not even a TL error.)
- "The ones who kill darkness inside the darkness". I kek'd hard here. And what does this supposed to mean?
- Gundam evolves into an EVA. At least it wasn't Tatsumi who evolved this time powered by golden wings. Wait, it can still happen...
- Kurome and Wave are there just to be killed. It's so painfully obvious it's actually hilarious. The edge-river must flow.
- Oh, did I say edge? Careful with my words, that scene with that mother and her child was certainly needed to prove this is a HARDCORE war now with civilian casualties. Yepp. This manga is not for little kids.

Daily bitching ends here. No, I don't have bloody hard feelings for this manga; to be honest I was pretty zealous during the previous sisters arc, but this current BS is insultingly bad for more ways than one.

Generous 2/5.
JunchiJun 24, 2016 11:57 PM
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 25, 2016 1:02 AM

Jun 2016
what a shit chapter. i thought the anime had a fucking dumb ending, but this is turning out to be that exact same thing
Scream!
Jun 25, 2016 1:04 AM

Nov 2008
Okay fuck this piece of shit manga to hell just like its shitty anime and this series is the type I whipe my fucking ass with. Why can't it be the Overrated Ice Cunt instead. http://67.media.tumblr.com/9905ff7889acf74f95cba5db2ab275d6/tumblr_inline_n8z0f2G7VV1qztn1k.gif
HollowIchigo58Jun 25, 2016 1:19 AM
Jun 25, 2016 2:35 AM

Jul 2012
Don't think Leone is dead, at least not yet, and overall massive RIP incoming ...
Jun 25, 2016 2:38 AM

Jul 2014
Yeaa... Leone's death wasn't predictable AT ALL...
Jun 25, 2016 3:14 AM

Sep 2013
Damn, Leone died in a more brutal way than she did in the anime and she didn't even kill the Prime Minister. That's pretty depressing.

Suzuka's death was awesome. Fucking water came out of my nose when I saw that.

Death Flags are back for Kurome and Wave. I REALLY hope nothing horrible happens to them considering they are trying to live a peaceful life now. If they do die, I hope it isn't in a brutal and heart breaking fashion. Knowing how this manga operates though, I fear the worst.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.