Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2016 10:59 AM
Feb 2016
So i heard that this s2 is bad. Why? The second half? The ending? I didnt watch it yet but i heard it doesnt follow manga. But there also some part in the manga. So which episode i should watch? Or i just need to skip this?
Jul 28, 2016 8:20 AM

Oct 2014
None of it is from the manga, feel free to skip. If you're watching manga-adapted episodes, the following is the order:

Kuroshitsuji Ep. 1-6, 13-15 (note: only about half of 15 is canon, the presence of Angela and the consequences of it are only relevant to the anime-exclusive arc that concludes Kuroshitsuji I unless the manga decides to incorporate her further on) There's alterations here and there, most notably in ep. 1, but they don't affect the story like the alterations in 15.

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder and Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic (not yet released) are to be watched after that.

If you're watching everything, feel free to watch but Book of Circus onwards just ignores everything that happens in the non-manga adapted episodes. The reasons this season is considered bad are numerous, including but not limited to lack of logic the further in it goes, ridiculous developments and twists (ridiculous even for Kuroshitsuji) and general inconclusiveness. For a time it was thought to be the final nail on the coffin for further adapting the manga but ever since Book of Circus this is no longer a concern.
Toa_of_GallifreyJul 28, 2016 8:26 AM
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Sep 13, 2016 12:23 AM
Feb 2016
@Toa_of_Gallifrey thank you for the informative reply. But i heard the the manga is no longer adapted into a series anymore. Maybe because too much filler that makes fans disliked it?
Sep 13, 2016 12:49 AM

Jun 2016
it's not bad BUT what makes it bad that is the whole season is a filler
so you have to skip this (if you don't wanna waste your time)
so if you don't wanna watch the filler episodes/seasons
then for the first season watch episode 2-6 and then 13-15 and then skip the second season, then watch Book Of Circus then Book of Murder (OVA).
hope I helped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2016 11:58 AM

Oct 2014
Harukei_bMaster said:
@Toa_of_Gallifrey thank you for the informative reply. But i heard the the manga is no longer adapted into a series anymore. Maybe because too much filler that makes fans disliked it?

I don't know about series but manga material is still being adapted. The next arc is being made into a movie premiering in theaters in Japan on January 2017. It might not be ideal but it's something.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Sep 14, 2016 8:21 AM
Feb 2016
Lazyhologram said:
it's not bad BUT what makes it bad that is the whole season is a filler
so you have to skip this (if you don't wanna waste your time)
so if you don't wanna watch the filler episodes/seasons
then for the first season watch episode 2-6 and then 13-15 and then skip the second season, then watch Book Of Circus then Book of Murder (OVA).
hope I helped.

thanks again, i already watched 22 ep s1. Kinda boring cause the filler but i'll just finish it. @Toa_of_Gallifrey i hope the movie is not rushed. Seems like a good arc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1504 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vcruzer - Jul 8, 2010

353 by Heres_MyDilemma »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:37 PM

» Is this canon to the series/manga?

reassance - Apr 24, 2021

6 by HD90 »»
Jun 13, 2022 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.