Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 8, 2016 8:16 AM

Dec 2008
MEh. It had its points here and there, but its the hwole IS theme all over again I keep seeing over and over and over. ONly about a handful more hsows like this on my to watch list, then I can get back to more interesting genres. 5/10. ^^
Oct 19, 2016 2:36 AM

Jun 2011
Holy Jesus that was terrible. It started okay-ish, very Infinite Stratos-ish, then it just.. went nowhere.. The whole series up until they decided to go a bit serious felt so fillerish, and when they tried to be serious about the plot, it felt comical, the villians, the motive, the resolution. Not only that, this series really felt like it had no continuity or something. Somebody confesses to the protagonist, dude just ignore it like he never heard of it, then we're forced into this harem where dude is dense as fuck and never chooses somebody despite the confessions.

The other characters are also terribly stereotypical and lack any sort of logical development. Frankly it was terrible, I kept thinking that man, I feel like I've watched a similar show and it was a lot better than this. This series tries to milk the harem and the girls charm but from the author's choice decided to make the girls confess to the mc early on, and that doesn't work. Let's be honest too, we already know who he's choosing, so yeah.. not only that it lacked any sort of development between him and Emilia, it just felt forced. I don't feel any 'love' coming from either parties other than the blushing and being shy around each other and whatnot.

Meh.

edit: I've also never seen them doing what students do, the 'start of school semester' and admittance are just cliche troupes the author wanted to use to start the series off with, right? Good lord.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 10, 2016 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
And the power of friendship saves the day once again smh

Lol at Vitaly being Judar's bitter ex lover, what a sad bitch she was until the very end.

The show was a cookie-cutter ecchi harem from start to finish but I enjoyed it to a degree and most of all, it delivered on the fights, so I'm happy about that.
Emilia best girl by the way.
5/10
KashKetchumDec 10, 2016 7:45 PM
Dec 28, 2016 3:28 AM

Apr 2015
The Episode Was Good.. Nice Watch :)
Mar 7, 2017 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
DeletedUser7717 said:
This was honestly not that good. I didn't really like the anime but it was ok. The ending was a rating lowering type of thing. At least he picked a girl in a harem anime i guess?
DeletedUser7717 said:
This was honestly not that good. I didn't really like the anime but it was ok. The ending was a rating lowering type of thing. At least he picked a girl in a harem anime i guess?
DeletedUser7717 said:
Well to me it was clear he and Emilia were canon and the rest were filler.
Mar 7, 2017 1:32 PM

Aug 2012
drama_menck said:
I was thinking it would be a grand final fight against the final boss that Vitaly prepare, but it has already been dispatched in the middle of the episode, and the final opponent was already a familiar character, well, I would like to have seen a little more fight, but I have nothing against the end to principle romantic and then turned to comedy

The anime failed to amaze me as I expected, because the plot that I already knew, especially the characters fell short than I imagined, especially Emilia, which was annoying most of the time, and Ayato was quite simpleton sometimes, but I'm still looking forward to read the LN, which I hope to be above the level of the manga ..
Who says Vitaly is the final boss? It did not seem to me she was the evil character , the boss. She was manipulated by Judal (who's name sounds eerly similar to Judah) . I am not completely sure what is going on but I am pretty sure Judal & Liza have a dark secret that may change the way we see them. Also please note that most likely the Savages are humans infected with the virus and that the Slayers could become Savages in the future.
Mar 26, 2017 3:51 PM
Jan 2017
How the hack was this anime called a harem when he picked a girl geez , and he didn't even got a chance of anything with any of them just them forcing their way into him and that goes for that Emile or whatever she only pushed him around because "was his childhood friend " Sorry for my frustration but that really pissed me off xD
and it was that thing with Claire when she said she is gonna make him ( the mc) to take responsabilities for seeing her and stuff i didn't see anything happening between him and her and just a few shits between him and that Sakura geez this anime was forced love from the beginning to the end ...what a shame
Freaky09Mar 26, 2017 3:55 PM
May 15, 2017 11:11 PM

May 2015
They kiss at the end... I was amazed that the only one that got mad was Claudia (for obvious reasons) and Claire, I was expecting Sakura to join the rant & aggression.

Reducing Vitaly to a scorned woman trying to get revenge was disappointing to see. I wish there was more season to this because of the little garden presidents sister and the scumbag her older brother when he said this to Vitaly "Thank you for helping me with my plans now it’s moving even faster" (what a douche, he use her again after previously doing the same thing) I want to know what kind of plan is he brewing…

Overall it was good could have been better if they deiced to flesh out more Emile past & Claire and his brother past in detail plus explaining more about the savage invasion...

P.S.
I wonder if Karen can walk now... or it was a one time deal...
May 28, 2017 5:44 PM

May 2015
cykadesu said:

same kind of ending IS2 had, everything would be fine for an ending but noooooo one character has to say something vague that makes it a cliff hanger. There's enough material in the light novels for season 2 but sadly I don't think it will happen.
Yeah, it is like you said... I know is standard Japanese procedure to promote the novel/manga (finish the story there) but it gets annoying after a hundred of shows having no real endings and zero chances for another season, especially if we don’t understand Japanese and there is no chance of licensing the product or fan translation aren’t interested in said works... *Sigh*
Jun 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2016
i was surprised, i didn't expect any romance conclusion for this harem show. However, i preferred Hayato choose Claire. too bad Claire wasnt his final choice. in my opinion the show overally was good and i scored it a 7 just for its romance closure.
saeed1mJun 1, 2017 11:00 AM
Jun 10, 2017 2:47 AM

Dec 2012
Vitaly oppai.
Holy shit! Dat gun fight.
How could Judar pretend to love, use, and discard that fine body?
Vitaly oppai.
Keep shooting. I want to see that oppai jiggle.
VITALY! NO!!!!!!!!!
Liza is jesus.
Yes, Hayato. Send it falling into the city.
Trace On.
Dat Claire oppai jiggle.
Dat transformation.
Nesat oppai.
Hayato kissing all the imouto's.
Dat Nesat body.
Focking Emile. OMG! This bullshit I'm watching.

Emile: Looks like I can't hide it anymore.
Me: Hide what? You're the worse "I'm hiding my identity." character I've ever seen. You didn't even try.

So happy Claire killed Emile. Now Claire can be with Hayato.

And that was the end of Hundred. Final 3 minutes turned to shit. The worse part was Emile's annoying ass and Claudia, though Claudia was pro-Hayato x Claire, so I can tolerate her more than Emile.

I'll miss your fine self Claire. You were the best thing about Hundred followed by Miharu and Vitaly. I just wish you kept your hair down. Twintail drills look silly. I'll only hope for a Season 2 if Hayato ends up with Claire in the end, which still has a chance.
RobJun 10, 2017 3:01 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 23, 2017 9:15 AM
Jun 2017
I actually ship hayato and emilia so happy af
Nov 18, 2017 6:57 PM
Nov 2017
I love hundred. Please make more episodes
Nov 24, 2017 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
Kryptiq said:
And the power of friendship saves the day once again smh

Lol at Vitaly being Judar's bitter ex lover, what a sad bitch she was until the very end.

The show was a cookie-cutter ecchi harem from start to finish but I enjoyed it to a degree and most of all, it delivered on the fights, so I'm happy about that.
Emilia best girl by the way.
5/10

i think he made more then friend more like raised a flag with that hunter girl XD

7/10
Feb 11, 2018 11:11 AM

Oct 2010
Hmm, this all show reminded me of Infinite Stratos. I'm starting to get annoyed by these types of shows. Don't have problem with Harem concept, but the fact that the male always beats the girl in something and then she falls for him or he trips from few miles and lands on her and touches her boobs/kisses her and then she falls for him, is that I get annoyed by. At least in this one the main character picked the girl, even though I would personally choose Claire.
Feb 20, 2018 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
This show was annoying and a prime example of unnecessary harem shenanigans. This show would work so better without the psuedo harem bullshit, especially since the OTP pairing is arguably the strongest part of this show. It just felt like they threw in common harem and ecchi tropes "just because."

The worst part is that when this show wasn't trying to force overused tropes, it was actually pretty decent. Vitaly could have been great but then they decided to just...ugh.

This could have been more. Now to read the LN, hopefully it's better than this.
Feb 28, 2018 7:19 PM
Nov 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really impressed by Ayato's fighting skill this episode. Plus, Sakura and the others didn't do much when all the chaos went down.

The way he powered his way reminded me of his first fight against Claire for some reason. Fight felt honestly fast though and very predictable. That kiss under the fireworks though~

That was amazing that kiss. :D I also thought he'd end up with Claire though, but not sad in the slightest though. :D

Do hope for more..

-Ino
Feb 28, 2018 7:26 PM
Feb 2018
This animes ending was very mediocre i mean what do you expect from a ecchi romance harem show where the MC is indecisive. He also was able to master his virus power without literally any training. I liked the president tho, she was cool.
May 6, 2018 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
Well, it's just generic anime with typical... just everything but with bad composition. From first seconds it was obvious that this anime is totally worthless but there are many anime which are even worse, so 4/10.
Oct 9, 2018 10:39 AM
Oct 2018
Nice story tho,
Loved it 💕
Oct 10, 2018 1:34 PM

May 2009
LN ended recently. Happy ending
Oct 10, 2018 1:44 PM
Mar 2018
bastek66 said:

wait a second, it's not a harem?
Oct 10, 2018 5:08 PM

May 2009
SNDT said:
bastek66 said:

wait a second, it's not a harem?

Nope. Besides Claire was only rival so it wasn't even harem.
Dec 5, 2018 8:04 PM

Nov 2017
I would've given this a good rating if Claire would've been chosen.
Jul 19, 2019 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
Well that last episode was all over the place, though it seems everything got resolved in the end? I guess that's at least something.

Overall very clichee and boring. 3/10
Aug 25, 2019 4:28 PM
Aug 2018
Aversa said:
Well we got a conclusion and a girl was picked for ones from the looks of it.
Shamefully it wasn't Claire who was the best girl in my opinion but i am not dissatisfied.

The episode itself was pretty good for an action packed episode tho somewhat predictable.
Claire should have been chosen by him. BEST GIRL, I AGREE!
Aug 25, 2019 4:29 PM
Aug 2018
RapidShadow said:
I would've given this a good rating if Claire would've been chosen.
AGREE! Claire should have been chosen
Dec 23, 2019 1:11 PM
Dec 2019
Im satisfied with the ending...cuz i like emilia more than claire lol hehe
Mar 26, 2020 10:33 PM
Sep 2019
I am not glad that claire didn't win .i already ship hayato with claire😭.i don't really like emilia to be his lover though
Sep 11, 2020 9:06 PM
Mar 2014
So basically Hundred is Infanet Stratos but with better looking character, a entertaining story and slick mecha designs and not annoying for a harem for once. I really enjoyed it and wish for the first time that a harem could have season 2
Sep 24, 2020 4:51 AM
Jul 2019
Soooooooo baaaaaaaaaad.

4/10.
Dec 16, 2020 4:20 AM

Apr 2020
The ending scene is really funny and everyone knows that Emile is a woman
Oct 30, 2021 10:40 AM

Jun 2016
Well, that was, eh, a finale, I guess. Nesbat traced the replicant Savage and turned into one herself... and Vitaly, doing all of this for love(?) died by gunshot delivered by Judar... I don't really know what to say.

Little Garden was saved by Hayato in the end, so everything is all good. And it appears that the truth about Emilia being a girl and a princess is finally out. Took a while, God.

Truthfully, I hated this show. It wasn't good at all. Almost every aspect of it was horribly done. Only watch if you are into cliched, generic, boring light novel harem shows. Holy.

Side note: Didn't Liza cure Karen's condition? Why is she still in her wheelchair at the end? Was it only for that scene, if so, why do it then... Stupid show. I'm out of here, thank God.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

150 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 21, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

51 by Shocked »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.