Forum Settings
Forums

Afghanistan:Suicide bombing in Kabul kills 14 Nepalese security guards

New
Jun 20, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 2015
such fucking cowards these taliban motherfucker are just waste of land and earth.
source : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/suicide-bombing-kabul-kills-nepalese-security-guards
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 20, 2016 10:03 AM

May 2016
at least it wasn't in a civilized country. This shit happens every day in those countries, don't see how it is news
Jun 20, 2016 10:06 AM

Jun 2015
Sorakaa said:
at least it wasn't in a civilized country. This shit happens every day in those countries, don't see how it is news

Uh, people died. It doesn't matter where, this is news. But of course you won't care until it's in Orlando or france.
Jun 20, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2015
Sorakaa said:

well it's in our country though... i'm more surprised what the fuck afgani government are doing ....a suicide bomb attack in the country capital oh common now afgani gov. and MURICA
Jun 20, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2016
Minnim said:
Sorakaa said:

Uh, people died. It doesn't matter where, this is news. But of course you won't care until it's in Orlando or france.

Well I did not see anything saying "BREAKING NEWS SUICIDE BOMBER KILLED 14 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jun 20, 2016 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
Minnim said:
Sorakaa said:

lol I don't remember the last time I cared about some mass killing if ever.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Jun 20, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
Rothion said:
Minnim said:

Your apathy is frightening.
Jun 20, 2016 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
Minnim said:
Rothion said:

I'm depressed, I barely care about myself and have long since stopped caring for the people in my surroundings except for what they can do for me.
Wecc said:
Jun 20, 2016 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Rothion said:
Minnim said:

I'm depressed, I barely care about myself and have long since stopped caring for the people in my surroundings except for what they can do for me.

pls don't cut yourself on that edge
Jun 20, 2016 12:29 PM

Jul 2014
Ketamine said:
Rothion said:

pls don't cut yourself on that edge
Huh? Apathy is the opposite of being "edgy".
Wecc said:
Jun 20, 2016 12:41 PM

Jun 2013
It's sad but in such areas it's commonplace for such tragedies to occur on a regular basis. Many of those Nepalese must have disliked leaving their own country but what else can you do if you're job takes you to a battlefield.
Jun 20, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
More of this shit. RIP

What were they security guards for?

Minnim said:
Sorakaa said:

In the time it took you to write that about 106 per minute died and the time past since you wrote that at this point has been 19,176 died in three hours around the world and you did not once react to a single one of them in that time because you know it happens all the time.
Jun 20, 2016 1:46 PM

Jun 2015
traed said:
More of this shit. RIP

What were they security guards for?

Minnim said:

In the time it took you to write that about 106 per minute died and the time past since you wrote that at this point has been 19,176 died in three hours around the world and you did not once react to a single one of them in that time because you know it happens all the time.

Nice try, but people dying from disease or natural methods isn't breaking news. People getting killed by other people is news.
Jun 20, 2016 2:06 PM

Mar 2008
Minnim said:
Nice try, but people dying from disease or natural methods isn't breaking news. People getting killed by other people is news.

Every day about 121 people are murdered worldwide. 113 people commit suicide every day in the US alone.
Jun 20, 2016 2:10 PM

Aug 2012
This is what happens when the US tries and spreads it's 'freedom'. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria... They're all terrorism hubs.
Jun 20, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2015
traed said:
Minnim said:

Every day about 121 people are murdered worldwide. 113 people commit suicide every day in the US alone.

These murders are unfortunately commonplace in most areas where they are committed, so reporting them is not worth the media's time. When 14 people die, then that may be the highlight for a day or two. Do you expect me to mourn every single one of those 121 people? I am not omniscient, I rely on the media for information. And when the media deems something worth reporting, I care about it. When it doesn't, I don't.

The suicide rate isn't relevant tbh. Those people kill themselves, and the media often doesn't report that either.
InsaniusJun 20, 2016 2:22 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.