Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 21, 2016 8:18 PM

Jun 2015
Hollweg said:
MozillaFennekin said:
all good things must come to an end
rip big order spring 2016-spring 2016
i miss you already

I'm only giving this a 2/10 because, without this godawful show, your review wouldn't exist :')
this is the best thing anyone has ever said to me
Jun 22, 2016 7:17 AM

Feb 2016
Yea finally I've been waited impatiently and way too long for this magnificent moment where I can rate something with a rare number like 1 while smashing my head against a wall so that everything that I've watched concerning this series may flow out of my brain.

I don't even know what to say anymore just 1/10. That's it.
Jun 22, 2016 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
This was one of the ones I always tuned in to watch every week. It could've used some tweaks here and there but meh, I still kinda liked it. Mostly because of the incest =P
Jun 23, 2016 5:26 PM

Dec 2009
The OVA ED song kicks the tv anime's butt though...

A strange show that had the potential to be really epic but kinda turned into a trainwreck early on. How unfortunate. I was hoping for a kind of mindfucky presentation like the ova had, but oh well. It tried to be Mirai Nikki x Code Geass and screwed it up. Wait, Rin wants Sena to be happy now? But Sena was the one who did the killing... I guess imouto power is too stronk.

Pretty much no-one's motivations were justified, people were turn-coating for no reason, and being buddy buddy all of the sudden.... Not much to say about this show, lol.

I wish they did something with the incest lol.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 24, 2016 7:23 AM

Mar 2015
There is anime that makes me say "this is why I watch anime!" and then there's anime that makes me ask "why the hell do I watch anime?"

This show has made me want to scream the latter while on my knees outside under the pouring rain realizing how much time I've wasted on something that didn't do a single thing to deserve my spending time on it.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 24, 2016 10:20 AM
Dec 2012
Only good thing about this, is that it finally ended.
:v
Jun 24, 2016 6:18 PM

Dec 2011
My unpopular opinion: I thought the ending was good, for what the anime has built up on. But when you start nitpicking the logic then you will be able to see its obvious flaws. >.<
Like seriously, its only the execution of the whole series that made it terrible, especially to the power of the Orders.

Well, I still had a lot of fun poking the logic into this anime every week. At least, the opening of Yousei Teikoku for this anime is really good, one of my favorite openings this season. If you guys really want to summarize the story in a good nutshell, find the english translation of the lyrics of Disorder. The lyrics explain it better than the anime ever did.
FijiJun 24, 2016 6:25 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 5:04 AM
Jan 2015
I wonder why nobody saw the ending in some other way?

I played Bioshock infinite and the concept of multi-dimension existing really grew on me.
So what if the fathers plan actually went thru and what we see at the end was just him in his IDEAL world. What if the stories supposed "happy" ending was just what eiji didn't want would happen.
A fantasy.
An Ideal world for everyone.
Every wish granted.
Jun 25, 2016 8:27 AM
May 2015
This anime was just plain offensive to watch.

I wish I could give it a negative score.
Jun 25, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
This anime should never exist in the first place... But I saw worse.
Jun 27, 2016 4:02 PM

Dec 2015
Hm. So he was banging his non-blood related sister...not that it was important but OK. 5/10. Off to the Manga!
js_VegnagunJun 27, 2016 4:05 PM
Jun 28, 2016 8:32 PM

May 2010
Did they lliterally run out of budget at the end?
What a shitty show.
Altough I must admit it was kind of entertaining I think. Sort of.
Jun 28, 2016 9:53 PM

Dec 2015
Weird anime overall... eh... dunno what to think... that end got me blinking like for 12 seconds, like all the anime.

weird
Jun 29, 2016 2:29 PM

Mar 2011
This show was a miracle
Jun 30, 2016 2:45 AM

May 2010
Hikari_Hoshisora said:
This show was a miracle

Really trying hard to note hate it. I must be dominated lmao.
Jun 30, 2016 5:09 AM
Mar 2014
Look at all people saying its incest
they are not even blood related
ROFL
Jun 30, 2016 4:29 PM
Jan 2015
It was rushed yes. but it was funny as hell, i was not looking for any character development and it was done actually better than the manga itself.

the manga was extremely chaotic and i dont know wtf is going on. at least the anime is something easier to understand take a laugh
Jul 3, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2013
my god it was bad.....like really bad. its like you mixed mirai nikki+code geass+got incest in a one blender. so many plot holes and so many wtf moment that really werent needed here(do we really need for iyo to get pregnent!?!??! and then for the baby to dissaper because it was a "divine pregnency"?!!?).
for half of the anime ive set down on my pc and started waveing my hands and saying wtf (no joke here, for real)
and eiji is so......dumb, like really dumb.
i cant understand how a living person can be so dumb!

but i did enjoyed the series for how foolish and absured it was sometimes.

and i hate myself for that
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!
Jul 4, 2016 5:53 PM
Feb 2015
this anime deserves a 100+ episodes
adaptation adaption
Jul 4, 2016 5:58 PM
Feb 2015
Barbara-chan said:
This anime should never exist in the first place... But I saw worse.

this anime deserves a 100+ episodes
Jul 7, 2016 12:04 AM
Mar 2015
This show was horrible, a failure on every level, and.....incredibly entertaining. It was so bad I laughed my ass off every episode.

It's like Code Geass and Future Diary had a baby while smoking and drinking till its birth, then raised by School Days and the monogatari series.

Edit: the worst part is how they handled the baby thing. I mean your entire baby just disappeared you fuck. Why does that get only a "well, that happened " treatment.
zarimarJul 7, 2016 12:10 AM
Jul 9, 2016 12:38 AM
Oct 2015
fucking disappointed with this anime, the end and op are so catchy and yet the plot is shit.
Jul 9, 2016 1:41 AM
Oct 2011
People who say they hated this show can't describe what was bad about it and some of them even say that it was bad but they enjoyed it... lol. The truth is this isn't even a bad anime, it's just somehow become a fad to dislike it.
Jul 9, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2008
What the!?...that's it!? LAME!
1/5.
1/10.

Jul 10, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
For a show with only 10 fast-paced episodes I though it was okay. The plot and setting is interesting but it's unorganised, inconsistent and confusing. It would've been way better if they took out the useless comical element and added some real carnage instead of nobody dying. The characters were quite disappointing and bland but at least the MC despite being a stupid siscon had some resolve and wasn't weak. The ending was bad and it felt incomplete.
Jul 11, 2016 10:39 PM
Mar 2015
matias067 said:
What the!?...that's it!? LAME!

1/5.
1/10.

*puts on nerdy glasses*

1/5 = 2/10
Jul 18, 2016 6:12 AM

Jun 2011
What should have happened in the first episode, took only 10 episodes. Usually when the obvious solution to the problem is delayed, you would expect the protagonist to go through some sort of development and changes, yet I don't feel like he learned anything from his experience from episode 1 to the end.

This is imo the worst show of the season, by a large margin. Nothing in this show is coherent, nothing really make sense, things just happen, and you're suppose to accept it. The protagonist is so two-faced it makes me puke, especially when he has that "omfg I am so innocent so kind so pure" in front of his harem, just like what other harem protagonist would do in his place.

This show isn't just the worst, it goes beyond that, it is actually offensive. The incest innuendo was disgusting, what's with protagonist fucking his sister, and daddy touching his daughter's chest? What the fuck Nippon?

I'll just erase this shit from my mind.

edit: its a good thing I dropped the manga at the first chapter, knew it was shit before it was shit.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 19, 2016 10:41 AM

Feb 2014
How people are saying this anime is confusing and/or inconsistent..? It's so clear. Stop trying to seek for inexistent excuses to hate the anime.

Too much haters due to the "incest" factor, due to some Mirai Nikki, Code Geass and some other animes fanboys that don't accept an anime similar or somehow related to them.

Anyway, this is not a great anime, though it's not bad either, I would say it's good and enjoyable. Another episode would be good to not rush things and to close the anime in a not rushed manner.

7-8/10

TechOtakuJul 19, 2016 10:55 AM
Jul 25, 2016 11:32 AM

Oct 2008
Illyricus said:
10/10. A masterpiece from the beginning to the end. The plot was totally coherent and clear, the characters were 3 dimensional and really fleshed out, with their motivations having a lot of sense, the soundtrack was epic and the ending was beautiful. I almost shed a tear.

FTW

I actually prefer Mirai Nikki over this even its overall more shitty (although it work in its favor) ,at least there you had those hilarious, schlocky,straight up retarded moments like killing the 2 year old toddler,the robotic dogs or beheading someone with a kitchen knife while they're still texting...

This was just dull as fuck and all the dumb scenes like the fake pregnancy,the incest, Rin being a absolute joke of a character whenever she appeared, were hilarious but still far in between all that pointless excuse of a "story' this series wanted to pass on.

Still waiting for the next series by the God of schlock Esuno Sakae to get announced and animated.
Aug 8, 2016 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
So... instrumentality completed this time? (for those that don't know, Eva reference, go watch it)

What was with the alternate "art style"? Looked more like budget cuts...

This anime was a lot of fun to watch. It was terrible, but such fun.
4/10 (below average but very watchable for the "fun")
Aug 9, 2016 9:24 AM
Jul 2016
qetou said:
It's been a while since I rated something 1/10
GG

Lol this is actually the first time I saw anyone rating a 1/10 tbh
Aug 10, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
once again all thats well ends terribly the downside 2 animes
Aug 16, 2016 7:24 PM
May 2011
2/10

first episode was promising.

everything else was shit.
Aug 23, 2016 12:45 PM
Oct 2012
This show was so bad even though it could have been a decent code geass ripoff. The power of the mc is kinda of similar in that he can basically give orders to people and he has a little sister he wants to change the world for. Its like Code Geass if Code Geass had incest, pedophilia,tentacles,abortions and w.e the fuck else this stupid show had.

The finale was so bad...Like half the episode was black and white. I know they were trying to show that the gate was opening but it was so badly done. Seriously it looks like they didn't even complete animating the last episode but put it out there.

Hated this show but since its 10 episodes its easy to watch 2/10. It had some moments that were so bad its funny hence the 2.
Aug 29, 2016 9:42 PM

Jan 2016
This anime had lots of potential but unfortunately it wasn't executed well (the amount of episodes didn't work in favor either) and after finishing it I'm still left with some questions and not being sure what was the purpose of most characters or what happened to them after the end. But despite this being a mess I still felt like watching it as I found it entertaining in a strange way (similar to how I felt when watching Helix). I somewhat liked Rin, would've wanted her to have more screentime.
Aug 30, 2016 9:54 PM

Aug 2014
Well this pretty much sums up my thoughts about the show :

Ayyyy so he really did have sex with his sister...I see that he mindfucked her all kinds of ways.

Edgy Sr. and Edgy Jr. suddenly gaining the power to read each others mind was what the fuck to me and whose bright idea was it to use the grey scale affect in this episode?

The show was all around terrible(no surprise here) from start to finish and to think it's even worse than Mirai Nikki. A fucking mess of what they call a "plot", horrid pacing, not a single likable character etc...I could go on and on.
The only good thing about this was Daisy and the ED song.

Dear Sakae Esuno, please never write another story in your life

Sincerely, The Anime Community.

2/10
KashKetchumAug 30, 2016 11:19 PM
Sep 17, 2016 7:30 AM
Apr 2016
good story but hey dude wtf is ending?its horribly out of expectations! LoL
Oct 14, 2016 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
This anime is worse than Bakamonogatari series.
Dec 10, 2016 3:18 AM

Jul 2014
I want to make myself a 'I survived watching Big Order' badge.
Dec 30, 2016 12:09 PM
Dec 2016
Dang.........Eiji banged his sister
Jan 29, 2017 9:20 PM

May 2012
For some anime just like this, I really do wonder if people just hate rated this, jumped on the hate rate wagon or just didn't follow this series properly. Because heck this was a damn epic and wonderful ending of this series!

For me this anime was so damn interesting that I started watching this at 1am and finished it at 6am, just because I kept wanting to see what would happen and how it would end!

It's been quite some time since I've actually seen a great anime like this, and really I'm amazed by how many people rated this so low. There are various worse anime out there that are rated stupidly higher, yet lack the basic aspects of anime and storytelling.

Well I sure loved this from start to finnish! Great ending of a great anime!
Mar 5, 2017 2:13 PM

Aug 2009
He could have just wished this sooner. Bad show.
Mar 5, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2016
Decent ending to a decent anime. Overall, an enjoyable experience!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 15, 2017 7:56 PM
Mar 2017
sooooooo..... mindfack.... for those who have seen the movie inception, in this episode in the end, did eiji actually close the gate or is what we saw another universe that his wish created: a world where sena can be happy.? I say that because in the end he doesn't seem to remember Daisy or where he got that present, and the Sena we saw was the one he saw earlier when his father was explaining about the other universes. So in the end did he actually manage to close the gate or did he create another universe?
May 27, 2017 8:28 AM

May 2013
why is everyone's wish being granted a bad thing i think eiji is a selfish guy dominating the whole world for him and he's sister to be happy.
Jun 5, 2017 6:37 AM
Jul 2012
I was rooting for Gennai tbh. Why does the protagonist want to live in a flawed world rather than a perfect one? Does he want Sena to be sick? It makes no sense to me. Even if he cured her at the end (we don't actually know), bad things can still happen like someone shooting her or something. In the world Gennai was fighting for, that wouldn't happen.

Bad protagonist and no real justification for the "original" world imo.

teubert2Jun 5, 2017 6:41 AM
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Sep 18, 2017 4:53 PM

Dec 2010
This was an unique combination of pure, unadulterated fun and idiocy beyond redemption. Somewhat great to admire. There were moments when I was trully enthralled by sheer stupidity, over the top-comedy and absurdness of action, but on the other hand sometimes they were too heavily composed. Damn what a ride.

Pluses:
-jazz OST was kinda funky. I respect the composer, he already knew this anime is pure comedy gold mixed with shit so he was going to make it even more awkward!
-Rin was quite enjoyable character. Nothing great but nice design and a little bit of development. Thinking about it, she was the only one to get ANY development. Too bad she was pushed to the second plan in the second part.
-Art was not bad.
-MC got a clear point. He wanted to fuck his sister. And so did he. Only consistent thing about this show.
-Iyo pregnancy was great. It has be a long time since I have seen something so absurd.
-"Be careful what you wish for" - quite a good foundation for a story, too everything that was build upon it was trash.

Minuses:
-WHAT THE FUCK was point with the girl that have anti-nuke order. By the end of the anime she was still sleeping. And after EP4 fighting with goverment was never mentioned AGAIN.
-What the hell happened with Iyo`s pregnancy. It suposed to be a prophecy, yet she was in a hospital and nurse said that the child is already coming!
-Nuking needs now a precise target location. Great.

-MC is totaly unlikeable, a big douche that think only about one thing. He did not have any development, was constantly screaming Sena and was way to stupid to even play with a team. Not even clever to use his power to overpower enemy, he never won any fight alone.
- Half of the Order were not shown after EP2. Where is the guy with his wooden head? What is the girl that can control dreams doing. Damn

-Disgusting incest with 13yo loli. Disgusting father groping breast of his 13yo kid.
-All the harem vibes were awful.
-No development for any characters.

-Ending was stupid beyond reason. Everybody was like "Go Eiji-kun, you dont give a single thought about us, but go on. Reach your dreams.". And MC-kun was like "Who the hell cares about all other people whishes, I want to have a nice world for my sister to bang her". WHAT THE HELL. The only one that was somewhat reasonable was the guy that could control time.
-Eiji eliminated God using power granted by this God. Let me not even start this.

To sumarize it: Our MC-kun is like Lelouch but three times stupider and he is siscon. His father is like Charles but he is also a daughtercon. Our MC-kun has a stand. His father wants to bring Second Impact, but he wants it to because he wants everyone to have their dreams fulfilled. Somehow our MC-kun is thinking this is a bad idead, because he want his real sister now. So he and his friends unite forces and destroyed the last Angel. Since then everybody lives happy ever after. Everybody that is close to Sena, all other people can eat dirt.

Wow, masterpiece.

The people that said "it was nothing, just bathing" were wrong. I knew it.

And she was 13... what the fuck.

Steven15ify said:
Well this was shit. But one question. Why did they have to dress sena as a whore to open the gate? Yes, that's the only think I dare to ask for this shitty anime.

Pretty easy. When Eiji sees his sister like this he thinks with his lower part. Therefore he is even more stupid than usual. Also dad was prolly getting a hard-on too.
Sep 18, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2017
Big Order was always a mixed thing for me, one of those anime where it's so bad it's good. It was bad, but bad enough that I enjoyed it but not bad enough to make me angry.

It had a lot of good things going for it like good art/animation, music and voice acting, which are always good to have in an anime, but I don't consider to be them to be the flesh and bones of an anime, just wonderful accessories. Big Order failed in some pretty BIG areas like characters and pacing and the character's logic and writing in general.

What a shame too, I thought Big Order could've been a cool, psychological action thriller, and well it became what it is, it was a cool concept tho.

but yeah the thing that especially made me scream was when reiji and sena kissed, i was dreading it, hoping it would not happen, yet it did. Plus it was never explained that one scene where Reiji was reunited with Sena and then you see em on a bed together looking like they are just about to get it on. Just because they are not blood-siblings doesn't make it any less gross.

Nov 23, 2017 5:10 PM
Nov 2015
Wtf this ending? At start i though it was amazing series but ending was so f*****g bad! And wtf Rin is so much alike Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). I don't know what more to say but i'm glad this series is short. (Sorry for english btw)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.