Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 18, 2016 12:57 AM

Jul 2014
I liked the happy ending but this is the worst show this season xD 4/10
Jun 18, 2016 2:15 AM

Nov 2015
Thank God this is over, ugly show hope it doesn't get a second season

Jun 18, 2016 3:11 AM

Jun 2014
Such a happy ending ~~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 4:18 AM

May 2016
I like how all this nonsense wouldn't even happen if someone had the brains to wish for the crisis to be reverted.
Jun 18, 2016 4:20 AM

Sep 2013
This is definitely one of the most hated series this season and it's pretty obvious why. Although I actually kinda enjoyed watching the show. I really like the premise of this anime, sadly, it was executed awfully. Had this anime have more episodes, better characters, a good pacing or just have better production overall, this could have been a great series. I might read the manga because it was obvious the anime skipped out a lot of stuff (and probably have an anime ending?). Bad to mediocre show overall but it had potential in my opinion.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jun 18, 2016 4:24 AM

May 2016
Xynic said:
This is definitely one of the most hated series this season and it's pretty obvious why. Although I actually kinda enjoyed watching the show. I really like the premise of this anime, sadly, it was executed awfully. Had this anime have more episodes, better characters, a good pacing or just have better production overall, this could have been a great series. I might read the manga because it was obvious the anime skipped out a lot of stuff (and probably have an anime ending?). Bad to mediocre show overall but it had potential in my opinion.

Not really, the foundation is awful. Even if they gave it more time and money to properly adapt the series it would still be a horrid trainwreck. The premise alone screams PLOTHOLE, if anything can be accomplished by wishing for it, then pretty much any disaster or conflict can be resolved just by wishing.
Jun 18, 2016 4:27 AM

Oct 2014
ugh it was kinda obvious before but we got confirmation he had sex with his underage sister, this is by far the worst anime I've ever seen.
Jun 18, 2016 4:28 AM

Sep 2013
GoldenKappa said:
Xynic said:
The premise alone screams PLOTHOLE, if anything can be accomplished by wishing for it, then pretty much any disaster or conflict can be resolved just by wishing.
I guess Dragonball is one huge plothole then.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jun 18, 2016 4:29 AM

May 2016
Xynic said:
GoldenKappa said:
The premise alone screams PLOTHOLE, if anything can be accomplished by wishing for it, then pretty much any disaster or conflict can be resolved just by wishing.

Dragonball is full of plotholes, but I don't see how thats relevant to the topic at hand.
Jun 18, 2016 4:31 AM

Sep 2013
GoldenKappa said:
Xynic said:

Dragonball is full of plotholes, but I don't see how thats relevant to the topic at hand.
It was a joke... ..
Jun 18, 2016 4:36 AM

Sep 2013
Xynic said:
GoldenKappa said:

It was a joke... ..
.........................m
Jun 18, 2016 5:08 AM

Oct 2013
So the end we have sena having new memories? Did oniichan and imoto sleep together...?

Boring end...
Jun 18, 2016 5:40 AM

Feb 2012
Disastrous ending. The pacing of the entire series was horribly fast. Character development was close to non-existent.

Just realised that even though they're step siblings (so not necessarily incest), he slept with his step-sister who was less than 14 years old at the time. Just sick! The other 2 girls were fine, just not the step sister! Come on eiji!

Had potential but was butchered as the series progressed.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 18, 2016 6:30 AM

Aug 2014
Well this was shit. But one question. Why did they have to dress sena as a whore to open the gate? Yes, that's the only think I dare to ask for this shitty anime.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jun 18, 2016 6:41 AM

Aug 2015
Not sad this is over. I'll give the series a 5/10.
Jun 18, 2016 7:11 AM
Oct 2015
It's quite good compared with the manga
but honestly it' still far from good
the only one good from this anime is OST
just that no more

for the character
i think the best one would be DAISY
she really suit for the role
both the character in the story and the VA
Jun 18, 2016 7:29 AM

Jun 2013
incest? like seriously?! lol
Jun 18, 2016 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
Holly shit, that was it? Maybe I should had stayed reading the manga after all.
Well, at least it wasn't terrible anime all in all.
So I guess I'll rate this show a 5 (or 6?) score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 18, 2016 9:08 AM

Sep 2013
I
Steven15ify said:
Well this was shit. But one question. Why did they have to dress sena as a whore to open the gate? Yes, that's the only think I dare to ask for this shitty anime.

It's called "fashion".

heiqi1hu said:
So the end we have sena having new memories?

No, everyone kept their memories.

FragOutFire said:
You have the power to do anything.

Why did Sena suddenly give up at the end!? What the fuck!? And of course, the self-imposed limit he put on himself is removed, destroying any facade of tension. Though I don't think they're actually trying to fool anyone anymore that this story mattered.

There's literally no moral, no progression. It's a perfect example of a pretentious show. It tries to take a shot at a somewhat serious theme, but the plot ends up shooting itself in the foot and the only things worth remembering now are naked girls, literal incest, and jazz.

Eijiw as a little kid, I'm sure you were genius kid with wisdom like jesus thou and could fix everything am I right? XD

They already explained it, Sena was trying to fix everything herself but Eiji saw though her.
And Gennai was the one who took off his memory limit.

The alternate universes would have a perfect clone of you, but that's not the real you so it's pointless, that was the point Eiji had.
Haters sure love to forget things.
Jun 18, 2016 9:17 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Heh
To the people who thought back then that Eiji was just washing Sena in the shower a bunch of episodes back well NOPE.
Looks like we were right and it was incest.

Anyway, overall he has the best ending he could get.
(The world being back to normal + harem ending lololz)

Can't think of one fucking redeeming quality for this, besides that rock goddess (and there wasnt enough of her goddamnit !) and the opening a little bit.

Here it is, my first 1/10 for an entire serie.
GG Big Order
DatRandomDudeJun 18, 2016 9:39 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 18, 2016 9:27 AM

Feb 2012
A forced end...

Then, out of nowhere, he recreates the world and cure her sister. Are You Fucking Kidding Me? Serious? What's the point of the story if he could just do it from the beginning? This anime...
Jun 18, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
Well that was a fuckin' mess lmao.
Oh god who are you people?
Jun 18, 2016 12:43 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Even if they had made an incest hentai on this it would have been better than this adaptation.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 18, 2016 1:12 PM
Mar 2012
Words can not describe my disappointment for this series.
Biggest pile of shite I've seen in a while.

How could something be so frustrating to watch. This could have been really decent if only the writers applied any common sense to their work.
meh
Jun 18, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2013
Big Order staying true to itself 'till the end, making up powers & combinations whenever convenient.

I certainly had my fun with this show, though it goes to show you that even a supposedly glorious trainwreck type of anime is not so glorious when being limited to only 10 eps - even ridiculous events need their time to sink in, but the show just jumped from scene to scene non-stop.

Minus points for only 2 mins of closure though. Also, our supposed Yuno of the show, Rin, needed more screentime.

Jun 18, 2016 2:44 PM

Feb 2014
One problem i was promised Yuno Gasai 2.0 and Rin was nothing like her

7/10 not going to lie this was entertaining ride
Jun 18, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2015
Total Kekworthy. All this was done over some girl that would be dead anyways. If it wasn't for the fact that everyone in this show is a total siscon/daughtercon none of this would of happened -_-.

Oh and its funny how they started suddenly combining their orders into one like its some pokemon evolving and shit. Also, how could he dominate god? It doesn't make sense at all. "She" was supposed to be the most powerful being, I call massive BULLSHIT!

Oh and another thing, if what he really did was create a world from a wish based off the god coming through the gate to stop it then wasnt this EXACTLY what he was trying not to do because everything would be a "lie" in an alternate wish world? The world looked completely different and all bright and colorful like it was changed through a wish so what the fuck?

@_Kazuma-Kun

That is exactly what I was thinking about the wish part. The only thing is Eiji was going on saying how he wont let that happen, the alternate worlds are a lie, blah blah blah. Then thats what happens and he's ok with it.... seriously this anime is retarded.
CejaraJun 18, 2016 3:00 PM
Jun 18, 2016 3:25 PM

Jan 2015
An anime original ending huh .. :/ Guess I'm fine with the "they live happy and forever after" blah blah :/
Jun 18, 2016 3:52 PM
Feb 2016
Cejara said:
Total Kekworthy. All this was done over some girl that would be dead anyways. If it wasn't for the fact that everyone in this show is a total siscon/daughtercon none of this would of happened -_-.

Oh and its funny how they started suddenly combining their orders into one like its some pokemon evolving and shit. Also, how could he dominate god? It doesn't make sense at all. "She" was supposed to be the most powerful being, I call massive BULLSHIT!

Oh and another thing, if what he really did was create a world from a wish based off the god coming through the gate to stop it then wasnt this EXACTLY what he was trying not to do because everything would be a "lie" in an alternate wish world? The world looked completely different and all bright and colorful like it was changed through a wish so what the fuck?

@_Kazuma-Kun

That is exactly what I was thinking about the wish part. The only thing is Eiji was going on saying how he wont let that happen, the alternate worlds are a lie, blah blah blah. Then thats what happens and he's ok with it.... seriously this anime is retarded.

This anime is seriously retarded but I regret nothing, because I'm an animeholic. xD
Jun 18, 2016 4:33 PM

Dec 2015
_Kazuma-Kun said:
Cejara said:

@_Kazuma-Kun

This anime is seriously retarded but I regret nothing, because I'm an animeholic. xD

Lmfao I hear ya man. The only thing I regret is the time wasted that could have been spent on another show. I was kind of hoping it would be another future dairy which was decent, but had its problems. Still, I enjoyed that show, but this show had barely any redeeming qualities besides the rock chicks ass ;D.
Jun 18, 2016 5:15 PM
Feb 2016
Cejara said:
_Kazuma-Kun said:

Lmfao I hear ya man. The only thing I regret is the time wasted that could have been spent on another show. I was kind of hoping it would be another future dairy which was decent, but had its problems. Still, I enjoyed that show, but this show had barely any redeeming qualities besides the rock chicks ass ;D.

I feel ya man. The time wasted on this was murder, I found myself forcing this down my throat in the last episodes I am truly happy it's finished, who ever produced this and Mayoiga deserves to be punched in the face.
Jun 18, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2015
_Kazuma-Kun said:
Cejara said:

I feel ya man. The time wasted on this was murder, I found myself forcing this down my throat in the last episodes I am truly happy it's finished, who ever produced this and Mayoiga deserves to be punched in the face.

Very true. I thought Mayoiga was going to be psychological horror seinen with mystery it just turned out to be a crappy mystery that made no sense with random psychological aspects thrown in xDD.
Jun 18, 2016 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
Really bad... 3/10.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Jun 18, 2016 6:30 PM
Oct 2007
Meh, it was never great, and barely good. Gave it a 6/10 for being slightly above average
Jun 19, 2016 1:55 AM

Aug 2014

Awful anime, glad it's done for
Also glad it was only 10 episodes long
Ruka desu.
Jun 19, 2016 7:01 AM
Mar 2012
was quite enjoyable... not sure if better than Mayoiga tho. BO plot & deus ex machina are much more messy than Mayoiga, which had explained closure. Other worse shows haven't finished yet so looking forward.
Imouto's life was a lie.
true happiness?
So funny how many times Eiji gets cut up & Rin dies. Then revive spell & undo spamming starts.
Some art & framing are really cool. b/w + tinted color style, smoke framing when Eiji x Rin leap in, Dimension samurai always full of cool.
Random girl in yellow pedals says "In a world in which all wishes are granted, when will I ever dream?" her quote & ost are too good for this show.
Daisy gets 10k real & right-side up.
No jazz, but world is saved & fake imouto is happy.
Jun 19, 2016 1:16 PM
Apr 2014
What? That's it? Isn't the manga still going? How does "Big Order" continue if all Orders lost their power? Or is this some kind of anime original?

Overall this was fun to watch but that end was just weird and abrupt for some reason. Also Eiji was complaining about fakes but didn't he just create a fake world himself? Yeah... The end was really weird.
Jun 19, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2013
Yep! That was shit!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fine booty
Jun 19, 2016 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
OH MY GOD I HATE THAT THING SENA IS WEARING SO MUCH. Seriously though, I was really freaking surprised by this, but I'm not sure if it was because of how pathetic Mayoiga's ending was. I could actually understand their decisions to some degree, the choice of words kind of bugged me, but it made sense too me. At least until Eiji fell off that bridge and Rin decided to stab herself in the head with a rock. Then I remembered this was Big Order. But while it was stupid, I found it pretty dang awesome and enjoyable for reasons other than it being hilariously bad, I mean, it was still pretty crap, but compared to the rest of the show, this was pretty dang good. If it had been this good all the way through, I could have given it a 6.

Of course, there were things that just seemed really stupid too me, like, why someone's wish would be to have the ability to blow themselves up. But still, compared to the crap fest of every other episode, this finale was pretty dang on point. I mean HE FREAKING BEAT GOD. Such and over the top, dramatic, stupid, yet fitting conclusion to this train wreck of an anime. Greatest comedy anime I have ever watched, and not the worse thing I have ever seen as far as enjoyment. 5 out of 10. Must say I feel like this is getting more hate then it deserves, I mean, it was bad, very bad, but also good in a way. But that's just my opinion.
KuroNeko030Jun 19, 2016 4:48 PM
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 19, 2016 10:19 PM

Oct 2015
So even if we give in and say his powers allow Eiji to change memories, and give himself a new power. That power should have been null and void as soon as his original order was broken.

The new world they are now in is obviously a wish granted since they were drilling that whole thing into our heads before this episode. Not to mention Daisy grew tall and a bust. Speaking of daisy; why did we need to see her in the tube again? There really is no point.
Jun 20, 2016 8:08 AM

Feb 2011
the pupa of 2016 thus far.

terrible/10

only good thing was Rins twintails

Jun 20, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2008
Same author as Mirai Nikki laddies and gentlemen. What more can you possibly say?
Jun 20, 2016 2:16 PM

Apr 2013
Kakuja21 said:
Im gonna ask something because the anime doesnt explain shit.
How were Eijis memories erased? I know it has something to do with that little robot on his head but who controls it?

He ordered himself to forget
Jun 20, 2016 10:48 PM

Dec 2012
I found this episode better than the other.
Big order was hard to watch. Eiji is so annoying and the other characters are clichés. If you want to appreciate the story, you can't because the pacing is too fast ...

JGChaves said:
While I have no intention of defending the manga, I would like to point out that all the incest crap between Sena and Eiji is anime-only materia

It's a good things to know, because this relationship is useless and not interesting. I'm ok with incest, if the relation is well developed. Not the case here.
Fortunately this anime is over !
Jun 21, 2016 2:54 AM

Jun 2013
I had bigger expectations for this. Everything was just... forced. The try-hard-never-meant-to-be-and-never-was harem with Rin, Sena and Iyo. The incest sex between Eiji and Sena. Iyo humping Eiji in the last episode. Just everything.

1/10. This and Mayoiga are two of the worst series for this season.
BibimbapskiJun 21, 2016 3:08 AM
臭い-
Jun 21, 2016 5:36 AM
Mar 2015
So he DID fuck that sweet little sister of his.........NICE !!!!
Jun 21, 2016 5:37 AM

Jan 2014
this is what I get from watching this episode.

- Eiji DID bang his own sister.
- I thought Eiji literally become a God by dominating that huge hand, but become powerless instead.
- harem till the end (Sena, Rin, Iyo, or maybe Daisy included too).
Jun 21, 2016 5:38 AM
Mar 2015
On that note....I ORDAAAA myself to erase any memories of this shitty Anime.
Jun 21, 2016 6:05 AM

Feb 2014
JGChaves said:
While I have no intention of defending the manga, I would like to point out that all the incest crap between Sena and Eiji is anime-only material. In the manga they never kissed, let alone fucked. Despite the fact that they didn't add anything else to the anime until the last episode! (they changed it so they could end the anime plot while the manga is still on-going, so thankfully we are not getting a second season)

They cut several things from the manga, rushed like hell, but the only thing they added for 9 episodes was a creepy incest/lolicon relationship? Why?! JUST WHY?!

I'm still trying to understand that whole incest part... Maybe its best to just surpress it.
And I also don't understand everyone's desire to save Sena. Why? She had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The entire world was nearly destroyed so a brother and sister could hook up? Am I supposed to feel good about this?

Claudia83Jun 21, 2016 6:17 AM
Jun 21, 2016 5:57 PM

Aug 2014
MozillaFennekin said:
all good things must come to an end
rip big order spring 2016-spring 2016
i miss you already

I'm only giving this a 2/10 because, without this godawful show, your review wouldn't exist :')
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.