Forum Settings
Forums

Girls Filmed Changing after retail giant let Grown Males into Women's Dressing Rooms

New
Jun 17, 2016 8:45 AM
Jan 2013
Girls filmed changing after retail giant let grown males into women's dressing rooms. Target retailers are experiencing concerted push-back over their transgender bathroom policy.

Photo of TARGET retail:

t’s an alarming trend that may have America’s dads and husbands standing watch outside their daughters’ and wives’ dressing rooms: Barely months after Target announced its plan to let men enter women’s facilities, teenage girls and women across America are catching creepy men secretly filming them while they change clothes.

New reports of Target’s peeping toms have surfaced in North Dakota, Massachusetts, Texas and Ohio.

According to a 16-year-old girl who visited a Target in Bismark, North Dakota, a man positioned a phone under her door with the camera facing up.

“When she walked out, the man entered a different dressing room,” reported WDAY-6 in Fargo, North Dakota.

Are you sick of all the bathroom bullies? Sign WND’s petition and say no to transgender bathroom and dressing room madness!

The manager of the Target declined to comment on the incident, according to the station.

Bismarck police said the suspect is a white male, age 30 to 50, possible around six feet tall, with a muscular build and glasses.

Cops are asking for help finding another peeping tom in Revere, Massachusetts, who reportedly spied on a 17-year-old girl changing in a Target dressing room.

Police have still photos of the suspect they say is a white male in his 30s with brown hair and a white button-down shirt. He drives a Toyota Prius.

Police in Revere, Massachusetts, released these images of a suspected Target peeping tom:

Also in May at a Frisco, Texas, Target, a 29-year-old man, Charles Sidney McKissack III, was caught by police after he reportedly used his cell phone to film an underage girl in the women’s dressing room.

“Investigators say the suspect put his cell phone over the wall of a female changing room and shot video of the girl,” according to a report by Fox 4 in Dallas.

He ran off after the girl saw the camera, but police released footage of him captured by a store camera.

Photo of Charles Sidney McKissack III:

And in April, Joshua Sheldon, 33, pleaded guilty to voyeurism in Miami Township, Ohio, after he reportedly looked under a women’s dressing room door in Target.

Sheldon was sentenced to 90 days in jail and ordered to pay a $380 fine. He is required to register as a sex offender and stay away from Target stores for two years.

In April, Target announced a corporate policy change that would open all bathroom and dressing room doors to both sexes, depending on their gender identities.

A day after Target declared it “welcomes transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity,” the American Family Association called for a boycott of Target and created an online pledge in which signees could promise to shop elsewhere. One week after the pledge was created, it had more than 985,000 signatures.

At the time of this report, the pledge had 1,353,396 signatures.

WND reported just last week that shareholders at a recent Target corporate meeting pressing CEO Brian Cornell to explain the new bathroom policy came up woefully short. The only answer they received was rooted in the perceived need for more diversity, according to one at the gathering who opened the line of questioning.

“Target’s shareholder meeting was appalling from beginning to end,” said National Center Free Enterprise Project director Justin Danhof, in a statement. “Liberal corporate leaders such as Cornell throw around the words ‘diversity’ and ‘inclusion” so much they are starting to lose their meaning. In addition to my question, two other shareholders also expressed concern over the company’s offensive bathroom policy. Cornell just kept repeating the same vacuous lines about diversity and inclusion. He doesn’t seem to get that he has offended the sensibilities of millions of Americans.”

The shareholder meeting, held in Costa Mesa, California, allowed for the questioning of corporate board members, including the CEO, about matters of importance to the company’s bottom line – including the recent bathroom-policy switch that angered thousands of Americans enough to sign on to the petition from the American Family Association to boycott the business.

Shortly after the new policy and petition, Target’s stock fell from $83.98 per share to $81.33, in just a few hours, as WND previously reported. Target shares are now around $66.98.

Danhof raised that point at the shareholders’ meeting, as well.

“Company executives also made the bold claim that its absurd stance on bathrooms hasn’t impacted the company’s financial performance in any way,” Danhof said, referring to the 18 percent drop in shares the company experienced in seven weeks. “That’s a whopper! Target’s stock price was $83.98 the day of the announcement. On Monday, it was $68.81 … For Target to deny any correlation between its announcement and its tanking stock is ignorance of the highest form. Offending millions of investors and consumers, then denying the financial implications, borders on fiduciary negligence.”

Danhof said he didn’t get the impression from the meeting that Target’s executive staff would be reversing its pro-transgender bathroom policy any time soon.

“When Cornell ducked my question [about bathroom policy], I followed up and urged the company’s leadership team to think hard about the fact that they are branding millions of Americans, potential customers and investors as bigots,” he said. “Not a one of them had a response. If you are offended by Target’s decision to allow grown men to be in states of undress in front of young girls, and at the potential for predators to abuse Target’s bathroom policy, the company is basically saying that they don’t want your business. That’s the message I took away from today’s meeting.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/creepy-peepers-target-hit-with-wave-of-men-snooping-on-teens/#Oj8W7qUycfvXs7rC.99

This is what happens when liberals use emotions before logic.
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 18, 2016 8:55 PM

Dec 2012
Now now, for all we know it was a transgender woman who was filming to learn more about how to rediscover her female anatomy.
Jun 18, 2016 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
Ratohnhaketon said:
Now now, for all we know it was a transgender woman who was filming to learn more about how to rediscover her female anatomy.

Of course not! No one will ever abuse that right and if somebody thinks that they will well then they are backwards conservatives or moral fags.

+1 our progressiveness I need another self pat on the back :3 so another +1 for me just cause.
Jun 18, 2016 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
Oh great
Another event that people are going to use to demonize the transgender bathroom law
Jun 18, 2016 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
clandestine said:
Oh great
Another event that people are going to use to demonize the transgender bathroom law

You had to know that creeps were going to go and do this eventually.
Jun 18, 2016 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Veneficia said:
clandestine said:
Oh great

You had to know that creeps were going to go and do this eventually.

Of course
Give people an opportunity and they will exploit the hell out of it

This was happening long before the laws were put into place anyway, but it's being emphasized more now because the events just so happens to coincide.

There has never been anyone watching bathrooms to begin with, the only people who see you go in and out happen to be nearby witnesses and security cameras, as well as the people in the bathroom itself. Obviously there have been cases like this in numerous instances, though rarer than most would think… most perps usually aren't stupid enough to assault in a bathroom due to the fact that someone could walk in at any minute. It's a pretty "public" place in actuality, no matter how private you consider it to be. Not saying that it doesn't happen, just saying it happens way more rarely than people overblow it to.
removed-userJun 18, 2016 9:17 PM
Jun 18, 2016 9:17 PM

Nov 2009
Question: Have creeps been recording girls in locker rooms prior to this?
Answer: Yes.
Conclusion: Calling this news is fundamentally wrong since it is neither new nor noteworthy information.
Jun 19, 2016 1:47 AM

Dec 2007
On one hand, this is hardly new. On the other, there is a valid point that the new rules make it easier for perpetrators to commit and get away with such acts. If men are now allowed in, without question, under the assumption that they identify as women, they literally have to get caught red handed for anything to be done. Previously, a man mysteriously entering the ladies' changing rooms would have been extremely suspicious and reason on its own to act. Thus, the main preventive measures in place have been eradicated.

Honestly, it would be fine if the dressing rooms themselves were changed to make it harder to peep though - I'd always wondered why they were practically designed to make peeping easy. Just give them walls and doors that reach the floor and provide no gaps to peep or slip a camera through. It wouldn't even cost that much to implement. And then boom! No more sensationalist headlines or ammunition for opponents.
Jun 19, 2016 1:51 AM

May 2016
Ratohnhaketon said:

Hahahahha! Indeed tho
Jun 19, 2016 5:41 PM

Aug 2007
clandestine said:
Oh great

There's no actual logic behind the law.
Jun 19, 2016 5:45 PM

May 2016
oh man, the religious nuts are gonna eat this up.
Jun 19, 2016 10:41 PM

Jan 2014
That's not surprising. The prevert apologists will rush to defend it though.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 20, 2016 12:18 AM

Aug 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:
Conclusion: Calling this news is fundamentally wrong since it is neither new nor noteworthy information.

Has the new law made it easier for creeps to do this?
Is this a valid concern for most people?
Should news reports cover valid concerns especially if it seems that it is not adequately addressed?
Answer: Yes

Conclusion: Your argument is invalid
Jun 20, 2016 4:49 AM

Feb 2016
Pirating_Ninja said:

Not to mention that at Target they generally don't have separate dressing room areas for men or women, there's just the fitting room in the corner of the softlines section where any person of any gender, orientation, or age takes their clothes and the attendant lets them into one of the rooms.

So this has nothing to do with any transgender bathroom laws/policies.
Jun 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
So a perverted teenage guy and a closet pervert christ fag walk into a change room, and the US says "Fuck transgender people"

Wow a whole 5 cases in a country housing a third of a billion people!

Do you know how many mass shootings, drug dealings, suicides, etc. happen in your country a day? You've got bigger problems to worry about, then a handful of perverts and some transgender kid peeing in the toilet beside you.

That article is riddled with fear, so your comment is quite ironic.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Jun 20, 2016 7:32 AM
Jan 2013
MorsPulchra said:
So a perverted teenage guy and a closet pervert christ fag walk into a change room, and the US says "Fuck transgender people"

Wow a whole 5 cases in a country housing a third of a billion people!

Do you know how many mass shootings, drug dealings, suicides, etc. happen in your country a day? You've got bigger problems to worry about, then a handful of perverts and some transgender kid peeing in the toilet beside you.

That article is riddled with fear, so your comment is quite ironic.

This is not even about the article. You can keep all the biases aside. If there is already evidence that the law is being misused, why would it be irrational to have fear?
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Jun 20, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2009
This is the stupidest law ever to be passed!
Jun 20, 2016 7:50 AM

Apr 2013
The more important question though is: Where is that video now?
Jun 20, 2016 8:02 AM

May 2015
OK. I'm afraid I don't see the relevance. I though the policy Target changed was bathroom policy. How do incidents in changing rooms apply? Does target even have gender specific changing rooms?

EDIT: I think I have to side against target on this on. I support trying to accommodate transgender individuals, but I don't think this is the right solution. Assuming that there are separate "area's" where access is limited to the general population of the store. but provides access to gender specific changing areas or bathrooms, then their solution is a lazy one. If they truly support Transgender individuals, then they should be willing to put up the money to create an infrastructure that would allow for greater privacy that would prevent the kind of abuse these cases imply ->Enclosed changing areas with a full door.
NeoVoltJun 20, 2016 8:10 AM
Jun 20, 2016 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
NeoVolt said:
Does target even have gender specific changing rooms?

They're actually right next to eachother if I remember right. It's in the same area.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.