Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2016 4:22 PM

Jun 2016
Good evening to everybody here on MAL!

~20 year old guy from Finland
~Just ended his service in the finnish military
~Finally has some free time to dedicate to things like anime (Yayy!!!)
~Loves coffee, sauna, sports, food, games, different communities and uhm... anime (duh)
~Would genuinely love to make some new friends c:

Please don't be scared or hesitate to come and talk to me. I enjoy chatting of just about anything, with just about anyone ^_^
CasperJun 16, 2016 4:46 PM
Jun 16, 2016 4:29 PM

May 2009
Welcome to MAL o(^▽^)o
I can see that you also like One Punch Man.
Jun 16, 2016 4:30 PM

Jun 2016
DeadlyRaven said:
Welcome to MAL o(^▽^)o
I can see that you also like One Punch Man.
Thank you! Haha yeah i found it extremely funny (:
Jun 16, 2016 4:33 PM

Dec 2014
Hey. Welcome to MAL and welcome to the forums. Hope you have lots of fun here on MAL.
Also happy watching take care and see you around:D
Jun 16, 2016 4:35 PM

Jun 2016
What's up? I'm American but my great-grandma was born in Finland; I'd like to visit someday.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jun 16, 2016 4:42 PM

Jun 2016
zoeanime13 said:
Hey. Welcome to MAL and welcome to the forums. Hope you have lots of fun here on MAL.
Also happy watching take care and see you around:D
Appreciate it, i will try my best haha! I'm sure i will though (:
JackDuluoz said:
What's up? I'm American but my great-grandma was born in Finland; I'd like to visit someday.
I'm doing veeeery good at the moment haha (: Oh and thats awesome! My sister lived in the US for 15 years and i've been there quite a few times aswell. We also had some US soldiers in a drill practicing with us a few weeks back when i was still in the army.
Jun 16, 2016 4:53 PM

Jun 2015
Nice to meet you Cassu, welcome.

Do you by any chance play CS?

Also,

Jun 16, 2016 4:58 PM

Jun 2016
crashinho said:
Nice to meet you Cassu, welcome.

Do you by any chance play CS?

Also,

Nice to meet you too sir and thank you!! Ahhahah, are you finnish or purely learned that from CS? (; And well yeah i used to play it a bit. I don't see any reason not to play it again, if you want some company :p
Jun 16, 2016 5:05 PM

Jun 2015
Yeah it was from CS, you always learn something new from it haha c:

I remember one time a guy failed to clutch the round and started screaming VITTU VITTU VITTU and we literally couldn't stop laughing for like 2-3 rounds, he said it so funny :p

And sure, I'll add you on steam what is it?
Jun 16, 2016 5:11 PM

Jun 2016
crashinho said:
Yeah it was from CS, you always learn something new from it haha c:

I remember one time a guy failed to clutch the round and started screaming VITTU VITTU VITTU and we literally couldn't stop laughing for like 2-3 rounds, he said it so funny :p

And sure, I'll add you on steam what is it?
I can relate to that so well haha. You also become a russian expert in there. "Cyka blyat!! kurwa!!"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turpeinenc
Jun 16, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2016
Hello Cassu and welcome to MAL, enjoy your stay.

Also how was it being in the army? I can imagine it would be tough, also why anime? Doesn't really seem like one would thing on after being in the army.
Jun 16, 2016 5:39 PM

Jun 2016
Misaka said:
Hello Cassu and welcome to MAL, enjoy your stay.

Also how was it being in the army? I can imagine it would be tough, also why anime? Doesn't really seem like one would thing on after being in the army.
Tough, unpleasant, and did i mention tough ? oh yeah and unpleasant. Haha, no but seriously, it was an experience i would recommend to everyone nevertheless. You form lasting friendships, get pushed out of your comfortzone & ofcourse you get to experience stuff that only a fraction of people do during their lifetime. Grows you as a person aswell perhaps. We'll to put it simply i've just loved anime for quite awhile. I'm a bit sentimental guy or weird or something propably (:
Jun 16, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
@Cassu wow, that really do sound tough, I would probably be shocked by it if I ever joined the army. I can imagine the feeling of serving the country, but yet I can't since idk how it'd feel. Strong, lasting friendships sounds really great as well.

Ah okay, was it before or after you joined the army, watching anime?
Jun 16, 2016 5:52 PM

Jun 2016
Misaka said:
@Cassu wow, that really do sound tough, I would probably be shocked by it if I ever joined the army. I can imagine the feeling of serving the country, but yet I can't since idk how it'd feel. Strong, lasting friendships sounds really great as well.

Ah okay, was it before or after you joined the army, watching anime?
Before. During army unfortunately there was no time for watching anime... that's why i'm so excited about getting to watch it again ^^ I used to love watching anime with my girlfriend, it was kind of our thing but sadly we broke up... i've even maybe held back from starting new anime because of this and still feels kinda weird without her.
CasperJun 16, 2016 5:56 PM
Jun 16, 2016 5:59 PM

Jan 2016
Oh that's sad. I've always thought those opposites would/don't usually meet. Girlfriends and anime or Boyfriends and anime for the other gender. Hope you cheer up, well, it's not the end of the world.

Planning to watch any specific genre?
Jun 16, 2016 6:11 PM

Jun 2016
Misaka said:
Oh that's sad. I've always thought those opposites would/don't usually meet. Girlfriends and anime or Boyfriends and anime for the other gender. Hope you cheer up, well, it's not the end of the world.

Planning to watch any specific genre?
Haha im doing fine no worries, its in the past ^^ Uhm i'm a bad anime fan, since i'm not really about genres, i don't even know about them that much haha... I mostly decide animes that have an animation style that i enjoy and a good story. If i had to name some genres i guess romance, comedy, action, adventure, fantasy, magic & supernatural. I enjoy animes with sentimental stories whether it be about love or friendships etc. in any form :) (swords, spells and all that are pretty cool aswell haha :p)
Jun 16, 2016 6:17 PM

Dec 2015
If you like/love/fav my fav animes then we can be friends. Simple as tha 😁
Jun 16, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2016
Cassu said:
Haha im doing fine no worries, its in the past ^^ Uhm i'm a bad anime fan, since i'm not really about genres, i don't even know about them that much haha... I mostly decide animes that have an animation style that i enjoy and a good story. If i had to name some genres i guess romance, comedy, action, adventure, fantasy, magic & supernatural. I enjoy animes with sentimental stories whether it be about love or friendships etc. in any form :) (swords, spells and all that are pretty cool aswell haha :p)

Good to see you're doing well, I mean it's not good, but yeah you know. Before I only cared about genres, but then I learned that genres mostly don't matter, it does for quite a lot though, that's why I asked. However I do watch anime in themes. E.g. one week I'll watch Witch anime, next I'll watch Comedy... harem whatever, I don't look down on one genre, in short I'm neutral with genres, except for some like hentai, yaoi. I just love sentimental anime as well, they're just great.
Jun 16, 2016 6:22 PM

Jun 2016
SK8ERBOI said:
If you like/love/fav my fav animes then we can be friends. Simple as tha 😁
Don't love em all but we do share a few animes that belong to my favorites aswell haha, am i qualified :p?
Jun 16, 2016 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
Hello, welcome to MAL
i hope you enjoy in here... ^.^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 7:08 PM
Nov 2015
Cassu said:

~Loves coffee, sauna, sports, food, games, different communities and uhm... anime (duh)

Please don't be scared or hesitate to come and talk to me. I enjoy chatting of just about anything, with just about anyone ^_^

Hey bro :D
Feel free to pm me whenever you want, I hope you enjoy being a member of MAL!
Jun 16, 2016 7:51 PM

Jun 2016
Tadao-kun said:
Cassu said:

Hey bro :D
Feel free to pm me whenever you want, I hope you enjoy being a member of MAL!
I'll take you up on that offer trust me haha! I hope so too, i'm pretty sure i will though ^^ already met some awesome people and had nice convos.
Jun 16, 2016 8:14 PM

Jun 2016
Llawliett said:
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time here!
leecopodinarchea said:
Hello, welcome to MAL
i hope you enjoy in here... ^.^
Ahhhh thank you both, i appreciate it ^^
Jun 17, 2016 4:16 AM

Oct 2014
Welcome to MAL! consider joining a few clubs as those are fun for chatting most of the time, I already sent you an invite to ours
Jun 17, 2016 7:17 AM

Sep 2014
Welcome to MAL! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Jun 17, 2016 9:50 AM

Jun 2016
Shayon said:
Welcome to MAL! consider joining a few clubs as those are fun for chatting most of the time, I already sent you an invite to ours
Aoizuho said:
Welcome to MAL! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

thank you both (: @Shayon sorry i'm not quite fimiliar with clubs and i got a bit jumpy about the 900+members your club has haha. Not sure how i could even start getting to know people when theres so many..
Jun 17, 2016 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MAL & Forum :)
Feel free to leave comment at my profile ^p^
Join >> Asian Anime Lovers Club <<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
@Cassu
ah, it's no problem. sadly not all 900+ members are active, not even close. lol
Jun 18, 2016 5:43 AM

Jul 2011
Hi and welcome to MAL! ;3

Ask, if you have any questions or need help to decide what to watch :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 27, 2016 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to MAL! ^^
Jun 27, 2016 5:04 AM

May 2014
Hello and welcome to MAL! Anime for life xD
Jun 29, 2016 12:31 PM
Jun 2016
hey guys

on MAL to make friends who share the same interests as me... am a big fan of anime and i love japan..

feel free to add me you all... let's be friends
Jul 5, 2016 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to the MAL forums! ^_^

More topics from this board

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

6 by loligoth666 »»
51 minutes ago

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - 11 hours ago

4 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

8 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» Greetings

Vapor_AU - Apr 20

5 by omorashi »»
Yesterday, 3:09 PM

» Hi!

amk151999 - Apr 20

6 by omorashi »»
Yesterday, 3:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.