MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Are You In a S&M Relationship?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» ♥S&M Lovers♥ »» Are You In a S&M Relationship?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-19-10, 12:11 AM

Just wondering since I am and I thought it would be fun to talk about this sort of thing. : 3 My Master is Mattsukun in this group. We've been in a S&M relationship for 5 years (dating for 4). I wouldn't want it any other way X3 How about you guys?

01-19-10, 5:06 AM

Its quite hard to find a partner who shares the same interests in bdsm (yet alone find a suitable partner after all^^). Furthermore, there seem to be a lot more subs out there than doms, which increases the difficult-level even more^^

So no, atm Im not in a bdsm-relationship.

09-12-10, 3:26 AM

Gustosuke said:
Its quite hard to find a partner who shares the same interests in bdsm (yet alone find a suitable partner after all^^). Furthermore, there seem to be a lot more subs out there than doms, which increases the difficult-level even more^^

So no, atm Im not in a bdsm-relationship.

Agreed. :3

I'm kinda both low and bottom, but have unfortunately never really experienced such a relationship (yet). ;[

-Eleni

09-15-10, 10:07 PM

I was, it was amazing. hopin we get back together but idk. used to be full blown M, but she made me a switch leanin more towards S, too fun to torture her

I need no armor; I need no sword. I need only to know that I cannot be defeated.

10-01-10, 1:12 PM

Grimm420 said:
I was, it was amazing. hopin we get back together but idk. used to be full blown M, but she made me a switch leanin more towards S, too fun to torture her

*jealous*

01-25-11, 9:52 AM

I'm not in or looking for a relationship-relationship right now, D/s or otherwise. I do however love to have some friendly fun SM-style. So I'm in a couple play-based relationships right now.

When it comes to kink, I'm a sub, masochist and exhibitionist. In the future I think I'd like to go to play parties a bit more often so I can show off a little bit while having painful fun, and possibly make some friends in the process.

I really like being in the public BDSM scene, but I'm super shy so it's very hard for me to work up the courage to go to munches and events and whatnot. >/////<

02-23-11, 5:23 PM

I'm in a BDSM relationship.

I'm also actively apart of my local BDSM community and frequent the dungeon and our local classes.

I love it. It's my life. I also fetish model <3

05-03-11, 6:26 PM

Not really, I wish, but then again xD;;
I tend to be a M or an S in the relationships I used to have, which is ...eh..
(well, more like the first 2 or 3 I was the S.. then last one I became the M... xD;;; )
so yeah, ; u ;
is it so bad to like bondage~? (I say no xD;; LMAO)
not many people know I like bondage so I'm more of the..
closet bondage lover (odd.. makes no sense)

09-13-11, 5:25 PM

i have just broken up my relationship with my M partner. so im a little upset atm. :(
Modified by UltimatePleasure, 09-13-11, 5:31 PM
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?

10-20-11, 6:35 AM

Nope. Like Gustosuke said, it's hard enough to find a suitable partner in the first place.

At least my interest in is S/M doesn't seem to be so strong that I couldn't live without it, but it would be exciting to have a partner like that.

10-21-12, 7:00 PM

I was in my last relationship and it was hot as fuck. But then she moved away so it's been a while. It's kinda hard to find somebody into that IME

11-16-12, 10:04 PM

i was the dom in my second relationship ever, but thats been my only experience with s and m and it was a long time ago. i definitely could do with or without it. I live vicariously through s and m couples in anime :3

05-15-13, 7:31 PM

I am technically a switch but I am currently the dom in my current situation (I wouldn't call it a relationship but it's debatable).
I just tend to not be very open about my involvement in my hobbies, considering it wouldn't look nice in my current field of education.

Though, I am happy to say, I still pursue such activities in a more private leisure.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices