Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2016 8:23 PM

Aug 2015
When a new season of a watched show is released, if you have previous seasons of that show on your watching or completed list, you should be notified of the addition. You should be able to turn the notifications on or off if you wanted, too.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Jun 14, 2016 9:51 PM

Oct 2014
Blockmaster said:
When a new season of a watched show is released, if you have previous seasons of that show on your watching or completed list, you should be notified of the addition. You should be able to turn the notifications on or off if you wanted, too.
There's already a notification system for anime in your list getting new related anime. Although it doesn't sound like this is your suggestion, I would like the feature to be able to control which sections this applies for. "An OVA has been released for some anime in your dropped list" doesn't seem like a very useful notification, but currently it's either on or off with no option of "only anime in my completed or watching lists".

I know I'm misinterpreting your suggestion, but since your real suggestion has technically already been implemented I still support the difference your suggestion would bring to the canon version.
Jun 15, 2016 4:29 AM

Aug 2015
Another addition that I would like would be a feature that alerts you when a "To Be Aired" anime starts airing, it tells you (it might already do that, I'm not sure) and it should tell you when a "Airing" anime on your Plan to Watch list changes to "Finished Airing."
zombie_pegasus said:
I would like the feature to be able to control which sections this applies for. "An OVA has been released for some anime in your dropped list" doesn't seem like a very useful notification, but currently it's either on or off with no option of "only anime in my completed or watching lists.

I agree with this.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Jun 15, 2016 6:55 AM

Oct 2014
Blockmaster said:
Another addition that I would like would be a feature that alerts you when a "To Be Aired" anime starts airing, it tells you (it might already do that, I'm not sure) and it should tell you when a "Airing" anime on your Plan to Watch list changes to "Finished Airing."
Again, half of it already exists. It will alert you when an anime starts airing (it used to do it well after because of time zones, but I believe that's fixed), but it doesn't tell you when airing anime are completed. Check here to determine what you think should be changed about the current notifications or what new notifications you think there should be, if any.

More topics from this board

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Yesterday

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Today, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

3 by Jhiday »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.