Forum Settings
Forums

Live-Action Film Adaptation of 'Tokyo Ghoul' Announced

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 16, 2016 9:40 PM

Oct 2014
Comic_Sans said:
And just when I thought this franchise couldn't possibly get any worse than it already is

LOL
O
L

Is it going to suck BIG TIME or is it going to suck BIG TIME?

I think it's going to suck BIG FUCKING TIME

Now excuse me while I go and wash my eyes with Chan-Wook Park's Oldboy (AKA violence done right)
If you do a live reaction to it I will watch. Worst story + worst medium (live action adaption of an anime) is such perfect cancer that I think suffering together would be the best way to go. If you can't do that then a 500+ word review would suffice.
Jun 16, 2016 10:06 PM

Feb 2016
so many negative comment. looks like i'm the weird one who will excited for waiting this -_-
Jun 16, 2016 10:33 PM

Aug 2014
every single live action flim i seen so far.. sucks... o-o is this gonna suck as well ?..

Jun 16, 2016 11:06 PM

Jun 2009
LoneWizard said:
classic Live-Action adaptation announcement,classic complaints...I have no idea why they keep making these Live-Action adaptations...

Money that's why. Japan adapts manga into live action, the same reason why America adapts comic books and cartoons into live action.
Jun 17, 2016 1:52 AM

Mar 2014
zombie_pegasus said:
If you do a live reaction to it I will watch. Worst story + worst medium (live action adaption of an anime) is such perfect cancer that I think suffering together would be the best way to go. If you can't do that then a 500+ word review would suffice.
Lol, I doubt anybody would want to watch me do a live reaction/read a rant review but we'll see
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 17, 2016 3:57 AM

Apr 2015
As long as more people die when they're killed and Kaneki become a sicko that eat anyone seen by him, I'm fine
Jun 19, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2015
YEY ANOTHER MOVIE THAT'S GOING TO SUCK :D IF THEY HAD THE MONEY JUST MAKE ANOTHER DAMN ANIME SEASON ALREADY.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 6:24 PM
Aug 2015
I really want this to not suck like I'm sure it will. I don't want any more cancer from live-action adaptations.
Jun 19, 2016 9:31 PM

Jun 2016
Nurlela said:
so many negative comment. looks like i'm the weird one who will excited for waiting this -_-

Nope. You are not the only one.
I also excited to see how they want to make Tokyo Ghoul into live-action.
Jun 22, 2016 4:54 AM
May 2012
That feeling when people mostly are negative these days & butthurts are everywhere.

Mika931 said:
Nurlela said:

I still don't understand why people nowadays are quite salty here anyway. Am I the only one who feel upset & dissapointed about this?

I was about to say,

'this is why we can't have nice things.'

because I'm getting sick & tired of this bullshit when it comes to negative reactions like this. I guess everyone here has a different side of taste anyway. sigh..
JafriZinJun 23, 2016 5:29 AM
Jun 22, 2016 11:19 AM

Jun 2016
JeffreyZin said:
That feeling when people mostly are negative these days & butthurts are everywhere.

Mika931 said:

I don't understand why people nowadays are quite salty here anyway. Am I the only one who feel upset & dissapointed about this? I feel like I'm gonna say 'this is why we can't have nice things' because I'm getting sick & tired of this bullshit when it comes to negative reactions.

I guess everyone has a different side of taste here anyway.. sigh..

When people think about negative, they also give negative reaction and try to reject it without give it a chance. Don't let the negative things effect to you. If you think negative, you will feel upset and disappointed.

Like you said, everyone have their own taste and different opinions. Peoples can say what they want to say but it is up to yourself to judge it:bad or good.negative or positive.believe it or not...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
35 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
41 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.