Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2016 1:35 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Arthur and his gang look determined but, what can they do?
Jun 13, 2016 1:49 AM

Dec 2012
One month has passed. The Ten Commandments & Demons have taken over Britannia.
Arthur fighting back.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 13, 2016 2:06 AM

Nov 2011
So there's still hope against the Commandments after all...

Fight fight fight.
Jun 13, 2016 2:23 AM

Jul 2015
I was sure Elizabeth would save Meliodas. And now he's dead and we don't even know his story. Am I the only one who thinks that Gowther (after he get back his memories) will save the day?
Jun 13, 2016 2:47 AM

Feb 2010
Well damn :-o. It just ain't getting any better for them.

Hmm, Wonder if Arthur has gotten any stronger,
Jun 13, 2016 3:29 AM

May 2015
Wtf? That was it? After the peak of the last chapter this is so underwhelming. This time skip was quite bad, for now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2016 4:22 AM

Dec 2013
This chapter felt so short! At least we have a double chapter next week!

I think the thing on Arthur's shoulder has gotten bigger...
Jun 13, 2016 4:59 AM

Aug 2008
It was a pretty dark chapter. The people with magic power are hunted down by human. I get why they would submit to the tc but it's still disturbing. Even though Estarossa and Zeldris are pretty likeable, I hope tc get what is coming to them soon.
Jun 13, 2016 5:54 AM
Sep 2015
zal said:
Wtf? That was it? After the peak of the last chapter this is so underwhelming. This time skip was quite bad, for now.
Well after seeing it we all knew it was gonna be a time skip about Brittainia getting destroyed and then after that some fighting as we see will happen starting next chapter with Arthur and the swordsman.Now for all the people wanting to see the other character fight we will now
Jun 13, 2016 6:35 AM

Sep 2014
> "Just when it appears that hope for the world has vanished ...this man appears!!"
LMAO! Arthur is a fucking insect in comparison to everybody else. At most, he can take out mid tier fodder. Lmao hyping him up at the end there like the people reading it would get hyped for fucking Arthur.

On a different note, I find it very questionable that a month has passed and Escanor has just been there and let all this happen without doing anything. Imo, besides Estarossa and maybe Zeldris, he could take out the rest of the 10 Commandments with ease. Even 2 versus 1, I still see Sun God Escanor winning with ease. Target 1 or 2 a day, you'll be done in a week.
Jun 13, 2016 6:54 AM

Jul 2015
Fiker said:
I was sure Elizabeth would save Meliodas. And now he's dead and we don't even know his story. Am I the only one who thinks that Gowther (after he get back his memories) will save the day?

you cant be seriously thinking that meliodas is dead forever. dont be that naive.

DAIO said:
On a different note, I find it very questionable that a month has passed and Escanor has just been there and let all this happen without doing anything. Imo, besides Estarossa and maybe Zeldris, he could take out the rest of the 10 Commandments with ease. Even 2 versus 1, I still see Sun God Escanor winning with ease. Target 1 or 2 a day, you'll be done in a week.

yep. thought the same. but i guess thats just a plot device. or he lost all his faith when his captain died

btt.: normal transition chapter after last weeks amazing chapter, as expected. so i think its fine
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 13, 2016 6:56 AM
Apr 2016
People forget that this is king Arthur. He should be stronger than Mel at some point. Not if thats now, though.
Jun 13, 2016 6:57 AM
Apr 2016
DAIO said:
> "Just when it appears that hope for the world has vanished ...this man appears!!"
LMAO! Arthur is a fucking insect in comparison to everybody else. At most, he can take out mid tier fodder. Lmao hyping him up at the end there like the people reading it would get hyped for fucking Arthur.

Unless he's already dead.
Jun 13, 2016 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
So looks like we have a one month timeskip. It's unfortunate to see those people doing the bidding of the Commandments but I guess you'll do anything when you're desperately trying to not get your soul eaten. Hopefully we see more of that samurai dude, he looks badass but he didn't get a chance to shine since the fight festival was interrupted.

@Eblair92 Lol that would be such a troll move, having him die without even showing it.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 13, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2013
Oh...Time Skip...Britannia is ruled by demons huh...

ah...Weird Fangs are here...Nice to see them...and without masks...LOL RUIN WITH Small Hawk instead of Bell. and this is were they died.

Ah time of the Arthur?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 13, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
Galaxy__ said:
Fiker said:

you cant be seriously thinking that meliodas is dead forever. dont be that naive.

I know, but it can be a nice plot twist. I hope he is really dead, and we will see how far they can go without their capitan. They can't win against Ten Commandments now, not without Meliodas. It's possible that Gowther or Escanor can do something. And of course there is Elizabeth. She is reincarnation of Liz. There would be no point of it, if she and Meliodas weren't meant to be together forever.
But I can still dream, right?
Jun 13, 2016 2:05 PM
Jan 2016
Time Skip?
Oh well I wanna know what happen to meliodas!!!
Next chapter pls!!!
Jun 13, 2016 4:38 PM

Mar 2016
Time Skip felt unnatural, oh well we get a new type of time skip.
Jun 14, 2016 5:52 AM

Jun 2015
This manga has been going downhill for a while now, but with last week's chapter, it felt like it might pick itself back up again, but nope, another average chapter.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Jun 14, 2016 8:00 AM

Jan 2015
Didn´t expect to see Ruin and that other female Holy Knight again.
And that cat thing still sticks to Arthur ._.
Jun 14, 2016 10:50 PM

Mar 2014
So they just forgot about the 7DS?
Jun 15, 2016 2:59 AM
Jun 2016
G_Spark233 said:
This chapter felt so short! At least we have a double chapter next week!

I think the thing on Arthur's shoulder has gotten bigger...

Double chapter? Can you confirm it? I have not found anything mentioning it
Jun 15, 2016 4:56 AM

Sep 2012
It's on Shonen Magazine site (at the bottom of the page)
Two chapters next week with 38 pages in total (a priori 18 + 20)
http://www.shonenmagazine.com/smaga/index.html
Jun 22, 2016 1:47 AM

Jun 2008
DAIO said:

Arthur has major power inside him, he just hasn't learn to use it. If he actually managed to unlock it then what they wrote may be real.

Also considering what we just saw with Meliodas i can't comprehend how you do not see the flaw in your logic. Meliuodas did try to do what you just said and still got unpunished by the rest before he could manage to finish those two off.
Those guys travel miles in seconds. What makes you think Escanor won't end up being surrounded by commandments before he manages to pull such tactic.
Jun 22, 2016 11:11 AM

Sep 2014
Monad said:

Also considering what we just saw with Meliodas i can't comprehend how you do not see the flaw in your logic. Meliuodas did try to do what you just said and still got unpunished by the rest before he could manage to finish those two off.
Those guys travel miles in seconds. What makes you think Escanor won't end up being surrounded by commandments before he manages to pull such tactic.

Escanor (Sun God Mode) is most likely the strongest character in the series, barring Estarossa. He is leagues ahead of Meliodas in terms of strength. So no, there is no flaw in my argument.
Jun 22, 2016 2:32 PM

Jun 2008
DAIO said:
Monad said:

Also considering what we just saw with Meliodas i can't comprehend how you do not see the flaw in your logic. Meliuodas did try to do what you just said and still got punished by the rest before he could manage to finish those two off.

Escanor (Sun God Mode) is most likely the strongest character in the series, barring Estarossa. He is leagues ahead of Meliodas in terms of strength. So no, there is no flaw in my argument.

Your argument was that he could pick them one by one or two by two. And i told that doesn't work easily because the others can appear.
Now you changed your argument that he supposedly can beat all of them at the same time?.
Jul 13, 2016 7:32 PM

Aug 2014
Can't take Arthur serious with that cat chilling behind him xD
Sep 21, 2019 5:20 PM

Nov 2018
It was quite plain. No main characters only villains but almost good.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.