Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2016 2:53 PM
Apr 2016
Yehart said:
TheSinOfWrath said:
i Think Natsu isnt defeated, he'll never lose to a fire / lava / flame magic, he's just gonna absorb it and use flame dragon king mode again i think

Wait, what?

What hinted that the spell August used has any relation to fire?

At least not in manga stream, but it was hinted since August said something about turning to ashes or something
Jun 13, 2016 3:08 PM

Sep 2014
Even Acnologia acknowledged Irene dayum o.O
Looking forward to see what Irene's spell can do, doubt it can actually reconstruct the whole world, no way.
Aaand Mavis revived just like that heh, feels a bit weird...
Jun 13, 2016 3:14 PM
Apr 2016
nerfx said:
Looking forward to see what Irene's spell can do, doubt it can actually reconstruct the whole world, no way.

Just Fiore, not the world -_-

Acnologia isn't even taking Eileen seriously he's playing with her, unlike Serena where he went straight for the kill
Jun 13, 2016 5:53 PM
Jun 2016
if the power august used, isnt fire, there are ljust 2 options left

1 mest save them with his magic (teleport)

2 natsu unleash END powers
Jun 13, 2016 6:38 PM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Solid chapter and I love how quickly Natsu ditched Mest the retard to cover Lucy from August's impending attack. Fry mest FRY!

boobs comes first
but then again happy....
Jun 13, 2016 7:18 PM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Darklight0303 said:
Solid chapter and I love how quickly Natsu ditched Mest the retard to cover Lucy from August's impending attack. Fry mest FRY!

boobs comes first
but then again happy....

Happy is way too big for Natsu to try and cover.
Jun 13, 2016 7:41 PM

Mar 2009
Mest not dead yet so a shit chapter. I really secretly hope that what Elieen did will turn back time a bit and prevent Mest from fucking up the talk with August.
Jun 13, 2016 8:01 PM

Oct 2015
Yehart said:
TheSinOfWrath said:
i Think Natsu isnt defeated, he'll never lose to a fire / lava / flame magic, he's just gonna absorb it and use flame dragon king mode again i think

Wait, what?

Well August said "Melt", so it's a fire related spell
Jun 13, 2016 8:09 PM

Oct 2015
nerfx said:
well Serena was a strong dragon slayer, and we already know acnologia's objective, exterminating the dragon slayers so he went straight for the kill, i think he used his full power "human form", unlike Irene he's just toying with her for fun cause it's been a while since he had fun fighting maybe and he knows that dragon slayers are the only ones who can defeat him i think
traceFFF said:
if the power august used, isnt fire, there are ljust 2 options left

1 mest save them with his magic (teleport)

2 natsu unleash END powers
Option 3 : Absorbing that Lava-type Magic, gaining enough magical power to activate the Flame dragon king for instance and Use it against him ? :D , cause since he can use some moves like FDK punch or roar without igneel's powers, that means he can still use the full mode, he just doesnt have enough magical power, if he does absorb that he could do it i think
Jun 13, 2016 11:32 PM
Nov 2015
frostmourn said:
nerfx said:

Just Fiore, not the world -_-

Acnologia isn't even taking Eileen seriously he's playing with her, unlike Serena where he went straight for the kill

well acnologia won't have any problems defeating irene because even she acknowledge he is far above her however he is interested in her because of her magic
Jun 14, 2016 1:04 AM

Nov 2015
Good chapter. Liked the Acnologia panels.

Gray carrying Erza. That was nice

Seems like Irene's world reconstruction spell is gonna save Gajeel. Via plot armor.

Natsu not gonna save yo cat? Smh
Jun 14, 2016 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
Rex_Connor said:

Seems like Irene's world reconstruction spell is gonna save Gajeel. Via plot armor.

How the fuck would he save his cat when right now Natsu doesn't even reach up to Happy's Knee. THink for once.
Jun 14, 2016 2:58 AM

Nov 2013
Oh i can feel it.
This one universe bs will have something to do with bringing back Gajeel.

Let him stay dead for fuck sake... (no one needs that awful character anyway)
Jun 14, 2016 5:22 AM
Apr 2016
Well, this reconstruction magic better not bring gajeel back. He's a cool character and all but the show needs to get fairly realistic .Also considering this is FT, the main character (natsu) just dosent lose / so something like lucy getting rek't is gonna make him go berserk and defeat august .
And of course , mest is a dead guy.
Also i think irene just, stalls acnologia , not exactly defeating him.
Jun 14, 2016 5:30 AM
Apr 2016
SleepnDreamn said:
Mest not dead yet so a shit chapter. I really secretly hope that what Elieen did will turn back time a bit and prevent Mest from fucking up the talk with August.

nah ultear already got the turn back time part going, i dont think mashimas gonna screw this up by turning back time / i guess shes just stalling acnologia or incapacitating him to prevent him from participating in the war
Jun 14, 2016 6:19 AM

Jun 2013
Rex_Connor said:

Well, he chose the right pussy hehe
Jun 14, 2016 6:26 AM

Dec 2008
TimeLance1999 said:
SleepnDreamn said:

nah ultear already got the turn back time part going, i dont think mashimas gonna screw this up by turning back time / i guess shes just stalling acnologia or incapacitating him to prevent him from participating in the war

I don't think that's her intention. She wants the war to end, as she said. Zeref is stalling by turning it into a game, when they have the ability to end it instantly. Which is what she's about to do.

Also, inb4 everyone 'disintegrates'/vanishes and Erza's the only one immune to her magic.
Jun 14, 2016 7:21 AM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:

Also, inb4 everyone 'disintegrates'/vanishes and Erza's the only one immune to her magic.

Why would that be a problem? Lucy was the only one immune to Mard Geers spell. Because there is a 1 in a billion chance for it to fail.
Right after she used the most broken spell to ever be cast by a Fairy Tail member and reversed every repercussion Fairy Tail had during this arc besides fatigue.Achieved a permanent power up by sacrificing only temporarily something debateable significant and that all in one go.

How is Erza worse again?

No one in this series sticks out, whenever ones plotarmor is put on hold someone else takes his place to fill the gap with his plotarmor, that may run out too, whenever it´s convenient.
Jun 14, 2016 8:01 AM
Aug 2015
Yehart said:
TheSinOfWrath said:

Wait, what?

Yea, it was more like a light spell that Sting could probably eat up
Are you stupid?- Asuka Langley Soryuu
Jun 14, 2016 8:06 AM
Nov 2015
haruhifan109 said:
Yehart said:

Wait, what?

We don't know as of yet. He just said 'dissolve into oblivion' and it could be any element - energy, light, fire or just pure ethernano.
Jun 14, 2016 8:12 AM
Aug 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
haruhifan109 said:

We don't know as of yet. He just said 'dissolve into oblivion' and it could be any element - energy, light, fire or just pure ethernano.

You're probably right
Are you stupid?- Asuka Langley Soryuu
Jun 14, 2016 8:15 AM

Aug 2013
Well I don't really care about Mest but I'm sure Natsu and Lucy will end up fine at least. Fine meaning they won't end up dead.

Irene vs Acno was pretty good to see even if he was holding back. Wonder what her spell will actually reconstruct apart from where everyone is located and probably the landscape of Fiore.

Also did Happy go back to his normal size after getting caught in the blast radius or was it that huge it made him look normal in the side panels lol?

With Mavis being free guess she'll see Zera again considering the title of the next chapter.
Jun 14, 2016 8:20 AM

Dec 2008
Isterio said:
sarroush said:

Why would that be a problem? Lucy was the only one immune to Mard Geers spell. Because there is a 1 in a billion chance for it to fail.
Right after she used the most broken spell to ever be cast by a Fairy Tail member and reversed every repercussion Fairy Tail had during this arc besides fatigue.Achieved a permanent power up by sacrificing only temporarily something debateable significant and that all in one go.

How is Erza worse again?

No one in this series sticks out, whenever ones plotarmor is put on hold someone else takes his place to fill the gap with his plotarmor, that may run out too, whenever it´s convenient.

I like how you're just immediately claiming that I meant that in a bad way. Don't do that. It's annoying.
All I did was point out a likely possibility that would happen in order to get Erza & Eileen face to face.
Jun 14, 2016 8:28 AM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:

I like how you're just immediately claiming that I meant that in a bad way. Don't do that. It's annoying.
All I did was point out a likely possibility that would happen in order to get Erza & Eileen face to face.

It has become somewhat of a meme to the community, it´s logical to expect a negative accusation whenever something is related to Erza. Which is contradictory in the confinement of the story because in terms of quantity she didn´t broke the rules much more often than the rest of the cast.

If you don´t belong to this concourse who shares this notion, you shouldn´t feel offended. Nevertheless, excuse me for the accusation it wasn´t fair to you, but I think i made clear why I made it. It
Jun 14, 2016 8:59 AM

Sep 2013
August was a BEAST, they definitely died from that attack.
Now Eileen resetting time, maybe they will still keep their memories, that will make it more interesting.
Jun 14, 2016 11:03 AM
Apr 2016
ichii_1 said:
August was a BEAST, they definitely died from that attack.
Now Eileen resetting time, maybe they will still keep their memories, that will make it more interesting.

OMG, don't want another Ultear, at least Ultear sacrificed so much for it. Here Eileen doesn't even seem like sacrificing anything.

I gave this chapter 4/5 but if this revives Gajeel, 1/5 or lower if possible.
Jun 14, 2016 11:31 AM

Dec 2015
I am wondering if the earth enchantment Eileen used is created from the One Magic. It is called universe one afterall. I know she said this magic was not around 400 years ago and before that it couldn't be found in the records; however, whats to say it can't be based off the One Magic and not actually be the One Magic itself persay. Either way, awesome chapter FINALLY! I just hope there is no asspull repercussions from this magic spell. It sounds like she recreated the universal flow of Fiore from what I understand? I wonder what consequences that will have on everything that has happened during this war. Its interesting to know that Zeref is still teaching people magic. I wonder if Zeref's curse and knowledge of all these magics have strong ties to the One Magic like him possibly being the closest to knowing it or using it. Or even the curse he has on him is the exact opposite of One Magic, but is still connected to it in that way.

I hope Mest didn't die :/. I actually like him. It seems August and Eileen were properly hyped. They really are OP. August looks like he killed Mest and Brandish in 1 go at the same time as heavily damaging Natsu, Lucy, and Happy.

Another interesting thing this chapter is that Cana released Mavis from the crystal using Fairy Glitter. It seems she really is amazingly strong (backing up her power score at the GMG's arc).

Edit: Also what the hell is up with all this hate on Mest. He was the only actual smart one out of the group. I mean there in a fucking war and everyone is like ladeda lets go talk to the strongest mage on their side and hope it all works out for the best. Even if August did decide to side with them, whose to say that it wouldn't be a lie and kill them all from behind. I mean come on guys use your minds here, he made the smart choice in the situation BUT in the end it didn't work out. It still could of gone horribly wrong just blindly trusting the enemy which who the hell would do that during a war -_-. Not to mention trust the strongest enemy of the 12.

Edit2: Also if this does so happen revive Gajeel THEN this absolutely must revive any of the defeated Spriggans. It simply just can't be used to revive one Fairy Tail character then ignore all the others that were defeated, it would be the stupidest asspull ever if that happens. Not to mention it would be a stupid asspull in general to reset deaths like that (how convenient).

4/5 for this chapter.

@AllenNoah

What do you mean about the monsterous six never being about the Spriggans?
CejaraJun 14, 2016 11:40 AM
Jun 14, 2016 11:43 AM
Aug 2015
Inb4 Happy oneshot August just because.
Jun 14, 2016 12:33 PM
Sep 2015
metsujin said:
Aedrin said:
Week ago I hoped they finally killed someone important but now... reconstruction. Why exactly? What does she want to reconstruct?
Now I hope sarroush's theory is wrong. Scale of changing past years is too big to handle it and would lead to nowhere. It would be just few filler chapters and then go back to present situation.
I'm really dislike this chapter.

I don't get why so many of you think Gajeel will be brought back. I think what this spell does, is decressing the 'magic' or ehternano (how it's called in FT) on the continent. Reverting it to the state it was hundreds of years ago, when magic wasn't as higly concentrate as it is in the present. Or I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with resurrecting anything as in a being (human, dragon etc.).

during dragon battles in one episode Gray and others died next episode Ultear changed the past and they survived. Now Gajeel died and accidentally next chapter we have universe restore spell.
I don't say you're wrong but it was 1st thing I thought of.
Jun 14, 2016 1:43 PM
Apr 2016
[quote=frostmourn]
Cejara said:
I am wondering if the earth enchantment Eileen used is created from the One Magic. It is called universe one afterall. I know she said this magic was not around 400 years ago and before that it couldn't be found in the records; however, whats to say it can't be based off the One Magic and not actually be the One Magic itself persay. Either way, awesome chapter FINALLY! I just hope there is no asspull repercussions from this magic spell. It sounds like she recreated the universal flow of Fiore from what I understand? I wonder what consequences that will have on everything that has happened during this war. Its interesting to know that Zeref is still teaching people magic. I wonder if Zeref's curse and knowledge of all these magics have strong ties to the One Magic like him possibly being the closest to knowing it or using it. Or even the curse he has on him is the exact opposite of One Magic, but is still connected to it in that way.

I hope Mest didn't die :/. I actually like him. It seems August and Eileen were properly hyped. They really are OP. August looks like he killed Mest and Brandish in 1 go at the same time as heavily damaging Natsu, Lucy, and Happy.

Another interesting thing this chapter is that Cana released Mavis from the crystal using Fairy Glitter. It seems she really is amazingly strong (backing up her power score at the GMG's arc).

Edit: Also what the hell is up with all this hate on Mest. He was the only actual smart one out of the group. I mean there in a fucking war and everyone is like ladeda lets go talk to the strongest mage on their side and hope it all works out for the best. Even if August did decide to side with them, whose to say that it wouldn't be a lie and kill them all from behind. I mean come on guys use your minds here, he made the smart choice in the situation BUT in the end it didn't work out. It still could of gone horribly wrong just blindly trusting the enemy which who the hell would do that during a war -_-. Not to mention trust the strongest enemy of the 12.

Edit2: Also if this does so happen revive Gajeel THEN this absolutely must revive any of the defeated Spriggans. It simply just can't be used to revive one Fairy Tail character then ignore all the others that were defeated, it would be the stupidest asspull ever if that happens. Not to mention it would be a stupid asspull in general to reset deaths like that (how convenient).

4/5 for this chapter.

@AllenNoah

Finally someone who doesn't wish death for mest. I completely understand his actions, if people actually believe the negotiations would've worked, they're lying seeing how loyal August is to Zeref.

Just fit the records, Acnologia did the same to Serena when he was just talking with him; where were the people wishing death for him? He is immune to all the hate after destroying a character who was incredibly hyped for 150+ chapters? At least mest didn't finish off August.

If this magic revives gajeel without any repercussions from Eileen and without reviving all the Spriggans, then it's the biggest slap to the audience's face. 0/5 for this chapter in that case or else 4/5 (my current rating)
Jun 14, 2016 2:50 PM
Jan 2015
RileyReid said:
I guess Zoom or Jay arrives from Universe-Two now then, speedgrab Natsu, Lucy and Happy, leaves Mest to die and run away from the city to finally go search for Gildarts and ask for help

I see what you did there. Couldn't believe someone is making a reference of The Flash here. I mean, I was just rerunning Flash 2 while reading this chapter. fufufufu~
Jun 14, 2016 4:04 PM
Jan 2015
short_review said:
"Now that's some flashy spell."

So I guess we will go back in time or to another timeline and everyone will be resurrected ?

That means it's okay for Gajeel to be dead for now cuz he'll come back thanks to Eileen. Cool! But, will they be able to remember each other? Will they have the same lives as well?
Jun 14, 2016 6:50 PM

Dec 2015
I hope this universe one spell makes Fairy Tail lose the war.
Jun 14, 2016 8:31 PM

Mar 2014
Seems like she's manipulating the speedforce. I guess this means by war's end, they'll hack the timeline and the dead won't be dead.

But obvious Hiro will fail at this being coherent is obvious, as evident with his failure for GMG.
Jun 15, 2016 5:06 AM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Rex_Connor said:

How the fuck would he save his cat when right now Natsu doesn't even reach up to Happy's Knee. THink for once.

Sarcasm went over your head.
Jun 15, 2016 5:28 AM

Aug 2014
Cejara said:

@AllenNoah

It was the latest in Spriggan Damage Control. ONce Neinhart was defeated and the next chapter title was revealed as "The Monstrous Six," some people latched onto the title and a misinterpreted interview and decided that it meant that the six remaining Spriggan (actually 5, since Brandish was on FT's side by then) were supposed to be the truly powerful, above all others Spriggans that would deliver on the hype that they received. In actuality it refers to Gajeel's last line in the chapter, where he retorts to Sting's claim that the three Spriggan up north are monsters by saying that they have "six monsters right here," referring to himself, Lily, Elfman, Mirajane, Lisanna and Levy (who questions the claim of her being a monster).
Jun 15, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2015
AllenNoah said:
Cejara said:

@AllenNoah

It was the latest in Spriggan Damage Control. ONce Neinhart was defeated and the next chapter title was revealed as "The Monstrous Six," some people latched onto the title and a misinterpreted interview and decided that it meant that the six remaining Spriggan (actually 5, since Brandish was on FT's side by then) were supposed to be the truly powerful, above all others Spriggans that would deliver on the hype that they received. In actuality it refers to Gajeel's last line in the chapter, where he retorts to Sting's claim that the three Spriggan up north are monsters by saying that they have "six monsters right here," referring to himself, Lily, Elfman, Mirajane, Lisanna and Levy (who questions the claim of her being a monster).

Hmm never even connected the two :P.
Jun 15, 2016 8:22 AM

May 2009
sarroush said:
I guess this is where Fairy Tail: The New 52 starts! Will we be seeing 52 exclusive manga from Hiro?

More like Zero Hour (counting to zero with chapter titles) or House of M (like a spell "No more mutants").
Jun 15, 2016 9:02 AM
Apr 2016
Brakkan said:
I hope this universe one spell makes Fairy Tail lose the war.

Lol, you're funny
Jun 15, 2016 3:34 PM

Jul 2007
Ah so this is how FT will asspull away whatever happened in last chapter. Nice to know. No we know how Gajeel will be back.Also Mavis is randomly alive again because fuck consequences!

Anyway the usual chapter. "overpowered" spriggans fuck around, till in a week or two they will get randomly owned. Oh FT is soooo in danger...oh wait, no they are not. Because this arc had no consequences or build up. Literally feeling nothing at August's "rage" or Eileen showing off Mashima's obsession with redheads.

Part of me hopes that Milf Erza's power offs everyone and resets the world and then Mashima rewrites FT to actually have consequences and deaths now and with no Avatar/GMG/Spriggan facepalming nonsense.

Obligatory:
AhenshihaelJun 15, 2016 3:38 PM
Jun 15, 2016 4:15 PM
Nov 2015
Fai said:
Ah so this is how FT will asspull away whatever happened in last chapter. Nice to know. No we know how Gajeel will be back.Also Mavis is randomly alive again because fuck consequences!

Anyway the usual chapter. "overpowered" spriggans fuck around, till in a week or two they will get randomly owned. Oh FT is soooo in danger...oh wait, no they are not. Because this arc had no consequences or build up. Literally feeling nothing at August's "rage" or Eileen showing off Mashima's obsession with redheads.

Part of me hopes that Milf Erza's power offs everyone and resets the world and then Mashima rewrites FT to actually have consequences and deaths now and with no Avatar/GMG/Spriggan facepalming nonsense.

Obligatory:

Inb4 Irene beats Acnologia with 'its because she's Irene!' LOL

jk :P
Jun 16, 2016 1:41 AM

Mar 2015
I know where this is goin!!
After Universe One, we will go back to chapter 1 again.

3.7/5
Jun 17, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2014
Raijin-sama619 said:
I know where this is goin!!
After Universe One, we will go back to chapter 1 again.

3.7/5

That would be cool.
Having a manga that never ends and alwaying looping.
Back to chapter 1 and read up till now and back to chapter 1 etc.

LOL.
Jun 18, 2016 7:06 AM

Mar 2015
wakutan said:
That would be cool.
Having a manga that never ends and alwaying looping.
Back to chapter 1 and read up till now and back to chapter 1 etc.

LOL.

This also reminds me of D-Grayman and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
Jun 23, 2016 4:09 AM

Jun 2008
Acnologia saw her as nothing more than a small time waste really and she obviously knew she can't kill him or harm him much from what she said.
Her goal was obviously to delay him from messing with Zeref and the war.
So going by her words she is probably using some magic to send him somewhere far to change things as so he can be delayed while Zeref can get closer or something like that.
Sep 26, 2016 12:59 PM

Jan 2016
the reaction it gave me..... WHAT!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!! xD
The hype from this chapter, from last one just being painful. and now o.o
hype everywhere, August unleashes his Powers as well from Irene with Universe One!
Cana finally got Mavis out! things is getting extreme and incredible tense!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 7, 2016 4:53 AM

Dec 2015
When even Zeref looks surprised you know shit just got real.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 11, 2017 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
well some powerful magic happened or something
Aug 15, 2018 11:03 AM

Feb 2013
I hope Brandish is not dead.
Let's see what remains after Eileen's magic.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.